groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Cripple the meek

MISSION RANK: S
NPC REQUIRED?: Yes, preferably Han or Moro
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: ENABLED

PARTICIPANTS: Saya Yoi
DESCRIPTION:
In preparation of its planned aggression against Hoshigakure, Saya seeks to reduce the number of its capable shinobi through proxy engagements. A prominent economic and political figure from a minor nation requests to purchase the services of Hoshigakure Shinobi of the highest order to protect oneself against an infamous missing nin organization known as the Shakar (I've spoken with the leader of that Org, he does not mind).

What the hired shinobi would not expect is that the real target is not the one they are protecting. They are the target. Expecting serious opposition and not willing to risk the lives of her lesser subordinates, Saya Yoi chooses to terminate these quarries personally, while posing as Shakar's enforcer. In addition, her task is to terminate the political figure and any traces that might potentially lead to Yukigakure involvement. 

has written 718 posts
Cripple the Meek [S-Rank Mission]Mar 18, 2019 13:05:40 GMT -5
Aika
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aika Avatar
groupnull
S rank = bitch slappery, you know this yes? I'd like Moro's explicit agreement that she is aware to make this hard. S ranks are meant to be near suicide runs for a reason.

I was told you were doing this on the Discord. If so I'd like your acknowledgement before I approve that a 1 person S rank is designed to be damn difficult to complete. As such it'll also be heavily scrutinised to make sure you've actually done an S rank worthy mission at the end of it, so no holding back the punches...
has written 234 posts
Cripple the Meek [S-Rank Mission]Apr 6, 2019 5:25:21 GMT -5
Saya Yoi
Saya Yoi Avatar
groupnull
My apologies for not replying with all due haste, for some reason the site did not inform me. Considering the description of the mission, what would you recommend its rank to be? Considering I intent to fight several high-tier enemies and whatnot.
has written 718 posts
Cripple the Meek [S-Rank Mission]Apr 11, 2019 18:23:13 GMT -5
Aika
Aika Avatar
groupnull
I don't mind this being S rank, as loing as you are aware than an S rank is meant to be potentially village/country threatening and the enemies encountered are designed to be a pain in the ass for your character to encounter. As long as you're aware of this (just a reply will do) then I'm happy to 1/1 it.
has written 234 posts