Dancing Shadows [Training]Feb 27, 2020 0:12:58 GMT -5
Nara Satoshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nara Satoshi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday June 27th rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Leader
This is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

It was a peaceful day for Satoshi and one of the few odd ones that he found himself with nothing major to do besides training. His morning had served the purpose for that though and as such he was actually catching on a few books he never had gotten to. Calming, relaxing, soothing…… and utterly boring.

The thought made him pause for a bit. Had he really gotten so used to being active or occupied with something at all times that he found himself restless the very moment he had nothing to do. To think he abhorred being active and reveled in his own laziness once upon a time. The question when had things changed was a rhetoric once of course. He knew very well when and why things had changed.

"Aren’t you a bit young to be reminiscing about the past like some old man?”

The amused voice of his father brought him out of his musing but Satoshi only looked up to the man with a raised eyebrow and amusement of his own dancing in his eyes having already known the man was approaching.

With a chuckle the older Nara leaned on the wall before sighing wistfully.

"I miss the time when I could surprise you. Nowadays I probably can’t scratch my ass without you knowing.”

"Really Dad?”

The silence stretched for only a few more moments before Satoshi smirked and added in.

"Not just you. I know when everyone in the goddamn village goes and scratches their ass. You need something?”

His father didn’t say anything more and just motioned with his head for Satoshi to follow, something he didn’t mind and so with a shrug got up and did so.

The two of them didn’t walk for that long to reach one of the training grounds the clan used. While he had quickly caught on where they were going Satoshi was far more interested in the why of it. It wasn’t after all everyday his father asked him to spar.

SA:

Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]

After exploring his innate sensory abilities and thanks to his perfect chakra control Satoshi was able to unlock the Kagura Shingan. This ability allows him to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. His able to achieve this effect by focusing and opening his mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost Satoshi is able to keep it active passively at all times (Range is 15km) and increase the range even more with the use of the jutsu(25km).

The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including him, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Satoshi can perceive its location and movement with great detail allowing him to track the movements of even those that are faster than him.

LazyNeko has written 245 posts