Personal | Hawk Sage Equipment | Sahara Mikiwa

compose a reply
Personal | Hawk Sage Equipment | Sahara MikiwaJun 6, 2020 18:35:26 GMT -5
Q
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Q Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
幹部の遺産 | Kanbunoisan [Inheritance of Hegemony]: The natural chakra gathering for free and healing probably shouldn't be on an item. This item is essentially denied unless you want to change it.

四覇者 | Yohasha [Four Conquerers]: The ability that passively drains energy from an opponent when hit also isn't acceptable. I'm also going to say no to increasing the weight of something by punching it.

有為輪廻 | Uirinne [Vicissitudes of Reincarnation]: While the rules say "no gunpowder", the spirit of that rule is to avoid something that can create strong bursts of fire without chakra. Also, it seems kinda tagged on in order to be magnified by the wind chakra. I'm not opposed to fire gauntlets that are enhanced by wind, but i don't think i'd be able to approve these as they are now.

七里鉄靴 | Nanari Teggutsu [Seven League Iron Boots]: Link the technique please.

世の重 | Omonoyo [Weight of the World]: I don't mind an item delivering the trigger for a genjutsu, but i don't think they should have their own genjutsu.

Most of the training gear is kinda on the edge of stuff that shouldn't exist, minus the training item to stop someone from turning to stone.

鉄扇 | Tessen [War Fan]: Even if the effect is minor, idk if i like equipment emanating natural energy.

豪気の声 | Kōkinokoe [Voice of the Valiant]: items that prevent someone from turning into stone for training have typically been B rank, because they typically have to react to natural energy in some way to achieve this. The waiting 6 rotations seems unnecessary, but alright.
last edit by Q on Jun 6, 2020 18:36:49 GMT -5
has written 87 posts