groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Ringo's equipment

NAME: San Kyoku | Acid Breath
CLASSIFICATION: Offensive
ELEMENT: Futton | Boil Release
OWNER: Oborozuki Ringo
DESCRIPTION:
San Kyoku is a full-face gas mask. The mask is shaped like a human skull with its jaw open, it is a brown-ish cream colour. Two large black filters jut out of the jaws of the mask, and the breathing valve is placed in the mouth of the skull and coloured to blend in. The mask's filters are weak and can only filter out smoke at best. 
ABILITIES:
Futton Reactive | San Kyoku creates a large volume of Futton chakra that is released as an acidic steam from the masks filters. The acidic steam has a faintly pink hue and is mostly transparent gas. San Kyoku allows Ringo to release acidic steam a significantly less cost than it would to produce without the equipment. If the steam is consistently released it creates a deadly 5 metre area around Ringo, but it must be consistently used otherwise it will begin to dissipate.

Acidity - Brief exposure will cause 2nd degree burns, and lingering acid particles will continually irritate the burns. Longer exposure (longer than 1 rotation) will create terrible burns that begin to eat away at flesh. Other organic material will quickly be consumed by the acid, and with long enough exposure (2 - 3 rotations) can degrade steel and harder materials.

Cost - Low Drain

Futton Amplification | When Ringo uses a technique which causes Futton to come out of his mouth, San Kyoku amplifies the volume of the technique. Their acidity and temperature are unaffected, but the volume of the technique is doubled. As well, it will give these techniques a pink hue.

NAME: Futton Bombs
ELEMENT: Futton | Boil Release
OWNER: Oborozuki Ringo
DESCRIPTION:
Futton bombs are identical to smoke bombs, small spherical bombs thrown in combat. The difference is instead of releasing smoke, these release Futton. The acidic steam is released from a seal placed on the weighted paper bombs. The acid released from the bombs can be coloured vibrantly.
ABILITIES:
Acidic Steam | The Futton bombs release acidic steam which encompasses a 5 metre radius. The release of steam only lasts about twenty seconds before it will begin to dissipate.

Acidity - The acid is strong enough to eat away at most organic materials and clothing quickly. It will leave second degree burns and lesions on contact with skin. Metals will rust and weaken.

NAME: Bakuhatsu Yajirushi | Explosive Arrows
ELEMENT: -
OWNER: -
DESCRIPTION:
These arrows appear as regular arrows, however their point is wrapped with an explosive note. This dulls their piercing potential.
ABILITIES:
Explosion | Impact with any surface will activate the explosive note, causing an explosion.

NAME: Bakuhatsu Tekina Hōdan | Exploding Cannon Ball
DESCRIPTION:
A cannon ball covered in approximately 20 explosive notes.
ABILITIES:
When fired from a cannon (or by using a technique which accomplishes the same) the heavy ball will cause major blunt damage, having the power of a regular cannon ball. As well, on impact the explosive notes will all explode.

NAME: Chisai Bakuhatsu no Makimono | Small Exploding Scroll
DESCRIPTION:
A small scroll which is filled to the brim with explosive seals, and sprinkled with a few seals which release vibrant pink and green smoke.
ABILITIES:
When activated with a hand seal, all the explosive notes within the scroll will explode, creating a huge explosion that also happens to be vibrantly coloured. This is most effective when the scroll has been unravelled to cover a larger surface area.

NAME: Chisai San no Makimono | Small Acid Scroll
DESCRIPTION:
A small scroll which is filled to the brim with futton release seals, and sprinkled with a few seals which release vibrant pink and green smoke.
ABILITIES:
When activated with a hand seal, all the explosive notes within the scroll will explode, creating a huge explosion of acidic steam that also happens to be vibrantly coloured. This is most effective when the scroll has been unravelled to cover a larger surface area.

Acidity - The acid is strong enough to eat away at most organic materials and clothing quickly. It will leave second degree burns and lesions on contact with skin. Metals will rust and weaken.

last edit by Deleted on Mar 30, 2020 18:47:23 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Ringo's EquipmentApr 20, 2020 23:00:45 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
San Kyoku | Acid Breath:

Futton Reactive - "San Kyoku allows Ringo to release acidic steam a significantly less cost than it would to produce without the equipment." This makes me feel like wearing the mask allows you to decrease cost on all Futton, but I assume that wasn't your attention. If it was, it'd need to specify and not be able to release futton too. If not I'd just edit the wording about decreased cost, as it's allowing you a futton release at a specific cost.

Futton Amplification - I'd allow this on a character ability, but not on an item ability. At least not double the size, I'd rather something like it allows you to stream line for a further produced cloud or something more akin to the item changing distribution to your advantage. Otherwise if it's just increasing the range of the jutsu I'd like something much more tame than double, especially on a B-rank item. Perhaps 1.2 times?

Futton Bombs:

Change from 5 seconds to one post or half a post. I also feel like this should probably be a clan item and not a personal item.

Bakuhatsu Yajirushi | Explosive Arrows:

I feel like this item should be a universal item.

Bakuhatsu Tekina Hōdan | Exploding Cannon Ball:

Cannons aren't explicitly allowed. A discussion about guns will happen, but as of right now the past verdicts have been heavily against anything gunlike including cannons.

Chisai Bakuhatsu no Makimono | Small Exploding Scroll:

Smoke bomb C-rank, Explosion note C-rank, a combination and extension of the two isn't something I'm comfortable allowing as a C-rank. Obviously you can have smoke bombs and multiple explosion notes, but creating a single item that's multiple item isn't something I'm comfortable allowing at such a low rank.

Chisai San no Makimono | Small Acid Scroll:

Same as before, I'd add that both should state a precise range of blast, as well as this one would need a how long would the acid linger. I'd likely say both items are B-ranks if not higher depending on the blast range.
has written 685 posts