Arashi no Kuni TimelineApr 15, 2020 16:23:10 GMT -5
Shikaka Tatsuo
Be the lightning in me that strikes relentless
Shikaka Tatsuo Avatar
groupnull
age 30 years old birthday rank Jounin occupation Lord Fourth
[attr="class","timeline"]
[/b][/blockquote]

[li]-80SD: FOUNDING OF AMEGAKURE NO SATOAfter watching the five major nations form their own Villages with success, the four oldest clans of Arashi no Kuni: Susanō, Tenchi, Maboroshi & Yuie pool their resources together and create what is then known as Amegakure no Sato, the first of the minor nations to exist. Susanō Rin is named as Amegakure's First Lady.[/li]

[li]-75SD: FOUNDING OF SUSANŌ POLICE WATCH CORPSAlthough a minor nation Amegakure no Sato were soon to be one of the most technologically rich, thanks to funding from the Tenchi Clan Amegakure's economy was on the increase. With the rise of monetary value and advances came an increasing problem of crime. The Susanō responded with the foundation of the Susanō Police Watch Corps. [/li]

[li]-72SD: FIRST SHINOBI WAR BEGINSAfter tensions boiled over between Konohagakure and Iwagakure over territory, the shinobi world exploded into warfare with three opposing sides trying to take advantage of one another: Suna, Kusa, Yuki & Konoha vs. Kiri, Taki, Hoshi & Yu vs. Ame, Iwa & Kumo. Kusagakure is turned into the battlefield, with many casualties. [/li]

[li]-68SD: FIRST SHINOBI WAR ENDSThe war ends in essentially a stalemate, as nearly every village's leaders were killed either in battle or from natural causes which subsequently crippled all the village's morale.

Despite their losses and impact on their economy the First War planted the seed for Amegakure to research and invest heavily in the technological industry. Amegakure's First Lady, Susanō Rin, dies in the conflict and Mabaroshi Masao is announced as the new Lord Second.[/li]

[li]-67SD: FORMATION OF JITE As the Village create the secret JITE organisation to protect the Village and Capital, Mabaroshi Masao becomes its first JITE Captain. [/li]

[li]-46SD: A NEW LORDMabaroshi Masao steps down as Lord Second and Maten Honishu becomes Lord Third.[/li]

[li]-43SD: SECOND SHINOBI WAR BEGINSAfter Iwagakure accuses Konohagakure of attacking one of their Clans, war breaks out once more, this time on Arashi no Kuni's land. The two sides consisted of: Suna, Konoha, Hoshi, Shimo & Ishi vs. Kumo, Iwa, Ame, Kusa, Oto, Taki & Yuki. Bandai Prefecture, located to the south-east of Amegakure, served as the battlegrounds for the war.[/li]

[li]-38SD: SECOND SHINOBI WAR ENDSAfter the Lord of Yugakure is killed, a Non-Aggression Pact is signed by all sides. Amegakure uses the opportunity to bolster its forces and rebuild what was lost.[/li]

[li]-37SD: THIRD SHINOBI WAR BEGINSAfter less than a year of peace Sunagakure dispatches assassins to kill several Village leaders, Amegakure's included. What the rest of the world do not know is that Maten Honishu, Lord Third, was assassinated not by Sunagakure assassins but by the Illusive Hand at the order of Maboroshi Masao. Displeased with Honishu's attitude towards the Village and the Second Shinobi War, Masao returns to the mantle as Amegakure's Lord and overseeing the war effort. Again the warring sides consisted of: Suna, Konoha, Hoshi, Shimo & Ishi vs. Kumo, Iwa, Ame, Kusa, Oto, Taki & Yuki. [/li]

[li]-24SD: THIRD SHINOBI WAR ENDSAfter intense fighting that spilled back into Bandai Prefecture and onto Sunagakure's doorstep, the Kazekage was trialled and executed for his crimes. Although Iwagakure wished to hold Kaze no Kuni, they lacked the resources to do so. For the brief interlude between the signing of peace and the movement of forces out of Kaze no Kuni, Amegakure profited greatly on resources gained from their allies through trade. [/li]

[li]-13SD: AME-SUNA PIPELINE CONFLICTAfter Sunagakure made a bold move in placing a pipeline right through the border that took from Arashi no Kuni's natural resources, Amegakure reacted with hostility. Starting at first with guerilla warfare until a full blown conflict broke out, Amegakure pushed Sunagakure out of their territory and Masao kills the Kazekage. As a result of the conflict San Zensho was created, Jansune Keep became a major stronghold facing the south towards Kaze no Kuni to safeguard against further threats. [/li]

[li]+1SD: A NEW LORDMasao falls into a coma and his JITE Captain, Shikaka Tatsuo is named as Lord Fourth.[/li]

[li]+2SD: IWAGAKURE CIVIL WARAfter a dispute ends in Civil War in Iwagakure, Amegakure sells out its shinobi to the highest bidder. Fighting on both sides Amegakure remained indifferent to the morals of each side. They were greatly compensated for their efforts and when a winning side was elected, Amegakure continued to extend their best wishes. [/li]

[li]+4SD: DISAPPEARANCE OF A LORDSeemingly out of the blue, Shikaka Tatsuo disappears from public view. No one knows if he is alive or dead, except for the Illusive Hand who know of his whereabouts. Rumours are rife that the Lord Fourth had to kill his lover to protect the Village, many assume he perished in the ensuing fight. Sairin Takumi becomes Lord Fifth.[/li]

[li]+5SD: RETURN AND RESTRUCTUREAfter a year of rule by Takumi, he is suddenly replaced by a familiar face: Shikaka Tatsuo. Many across the country assume the Lord Fourth resumed his position, very select few know that he disappeared to cull and replace all of the Illusive Hand after they had grown corrupt. Becoming dissatisfied with Takumi's reign and as leader of the Illusive Hand, Tatsuo removes Takumi from power without bloodshed.[/li]

[li]+6SD: PEACE... FOR NOWThere are always plans. And plans upon plans. Amegakure currently resides in a status of prosperity, as one of the wealthiest and most fortified countries across the nations. Seemingly at peace, or ignorant, of other nations Amegakure fortifies its stance in the shinobi world.[/li][/ul][/div]

coded by tbotc

[newclass=.timeline blockquote]text-align:center; font-size: 11px; width: 300px; margin: auto; padding: 30px 10px; border: 1.5px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li]list-style: none; font-size:10px;text-align:justify;padding:10px; line-height: 14px;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li b]display: block; font-family:courier new;font-size:13px;border-bottom:2px dotted;width:150px; margin: 5px 0px; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: right;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n+1)] width:249px;border-right:1.5px solid; [/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li i:before]content: "!"; background-color: #912121; padding: 0px 4px; font-size: 8px; color: #080808; font-style: normal; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n+1) i:before] margin-left: -30px; float: left; [/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n) i:before]margin-right: -30px; float:right;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li i]display: block; width: 120px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; color: transparent;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li i:hover] color: #636363;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li i img] max-height: 60px; opacity: 0; [/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li i img:hover] opacity: 0.8; [/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n+1) b]text-align:right;margin-left:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n+1) i]float: right; margin-right: -160px; text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n)]width:249px;border-left:1.5px solid;margin-left:auto;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n) i]float: left; margin-left: -160px; text-align: right;[/newclass][newclass=.timeline ul li:nth-child(2n) b] text-align: left;[/newclass]
[/div]
last edit by Aika on Apr 15, 2020 16:35:34 GMT -5
Aika has written 155 posts