Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]

compose a reply
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 11, 2020 0:30:26 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

The Senju continued his observation to see how they progressed. The Uchiha had heeded his words and looked more relaxed yet had that edge in her eyes as she would appear almost a breath away from falling beofre the ring and tossing the dirt as she had just missed the mark. Yet it was a good improvement that he appreaciated. With a nod Kazuto would step close as his pupil would return to the starting line. "You're doing well." Kazuto said, preassing the flesh of her shoulder and then he would smile at her. "But don't see the failed attempts as success or failure. See the failure as a lesson." He told her as he took a knee next to the girl. "Look through the sequence and motions. Think of that and point the exact part of that sequence that made you be short. Compensate after that and calculate accordingly." He would then rose to his height and then softly dug the tip of his fingers on her shoulder.

Miho however had managed to reach her target. It was little surprise for him to be sure. She was more experienced than her and also her chakra control gave her an edge. Yet he saw that her landing had not been entirely perfect. He would walk next to her and would give begin with his feedback for her. "Well done, but now try to to use the exact amount that you think in your mind is the correct one. Think of it of when you use your chakra enhanced strength." He would tell her, using a concept that was familiar to her so she would be able to use the technique as if it was second nature. "If you were to use too much chakra each time you strike it would create a backlash on your body right? So consider the body flicker technique in those same terms." He told his fiance before he took her hand and squeezed her fingers to encourage her before he would leave her to stand behind both Kazui and Miho.

"Ok, let do a final one before we take a rest." The Senju said as he sat again on the tree stump. They were doing good progress but the technique would become more taxing the more they did it in a shorter time span and the last thing he wanted to do was for the training to cause injury to both.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 11, 2020 2:49:59 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Dragging her feet as she slowly limped back towards the starting area, the Uchiha would be greeted with a hand on her shoulder, none other than Kazuto’s. Normally, she would be mad enough to slap anyone else’s hand away and tell them she had everything under control, even if that wasn’t the case. Instead, she would embrace the touch, for she couldn’t lash out or bite the very hand that helped get her to where she was now. He was there to help and guide her, so everything that he had to say, was wisdom to be learned.

"Hai.”
"Hai.”
"Hai.”

Kazui would say consecutively as she responded to the guidance that her master was offering. She shouldn’t think of her failure as just merely a failure. Instead, she should think of it as a lesson. Where did she go wrong? What could she have done better? She should always be looking to learn from each mistake that she made, and never settle for mediocrity. Nodding her head slightly as Kazuto turned his attention to Miho, Kazui’s focus would be dead set on the ring ahead of her. An almost tunnel vision effect would overcome her as everything else faded away from her attention.

Gently placing her fingers into the tiger seal, the young Uchiha would mold her chakra as best as she could. She refused to be left behind, so with all her effort she would let the chakra build momentarily, energizing her physical capabilities. ’Relax’ She would think as she rested her eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled softly. ’Focus.’ Her eyes would reopen and focus solely on the center of the ring, and nothing else. ’Don’t overthink it Kazui. Just do it.’ Kazuto’s voice would echo in her mind. As quickly as she released her chakra, the girl would disappear and reappear perfect in the center of the, not an inch off.

A feeling of joy quickly overcame the rookie genin before exhaustion forced the girl to a knee. Her breathing returned back to being heavy, each breath was an attempt to capture as much oxygen as her body needed to recover. She couldn’t even celebrate. While yes she was in the circle, how could she ever dream of using the technique in battle if her body was reacting in such a way. She learned the technique, which was awesome, but the girl knew that she had some work to do during her spare time.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 11, 2020 13:23:24 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Tactical Doctrines Pt.1

After having come back down from the wooden platform, Kazuto appeared to make his way in her direction, praising her for what she had done, though also giving her feedback on how to perfect her landing. Miho would listen to him, her eyes looking to the side briefly before then turning back to meet his gaze as she nodded in agreement. The comparison was certainly easy to understand as it was very much similar to this situation completely.

When using her Chakra Enhanced Strength, she had to mentally calculate just how much chakra to use in order to not create too much of a blow back against her own body. Just because she had raw power from her technique, did not mean that she was an unmovable object or that her body was able to take increased strain if she so much as overexerted herself. Keeping this thought in mind, she'd feel his hand gently wrap around her own briefly, squeezing it as she did the same toward him with a smile.

Upon feeling his release, Miho would look over toward Kazui, her smile remaining as she could see the girl was certainly trying to learn this. It was a struggle to learn anything new, but she could sense that she wasn't a quitter. Though it was also easy to tell that she was getting somewhat frustrated. But as Kazuto seemed to single for them to make one last attempt before taking a break, the two females would return back to their starting points, and much like a shot, Kazui seemed to have finally found her stride.

Vanishing within a puff of smoke, the girl was now within the wooden circle, appearing somewhat exhausted, certainly having done what she had set out to do.

Miho would clap for her in support, her own smile remaining as she then took her own turn. Considering what Kazuto had showed her, and seeming to imagine those principals as she had done with her other technique, the woman would once again disappear from view, the smoke clearing with her position gone. Though now, she too was once again within her wooden platform, standing in the center of it as she knelt down as she turned to look over at Kazui with a grin.

"I will say that I do like the view from up here..."

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 12, 2020 1:46:34 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto would grin and clap at both women. Proud that they had managed to get the basics of the technique in such a short span of time and only whilst following his advice. He approached both and could notice the fatigue in his apprentice and his fiance. Although, this was only the beginning they both had earned the right of respite and rest, specially since the muscles of their bodies needed to return to some normalcy after being exposed to such a technique in such a quick succession. "Well done, both of you." He told both of them as his claps morphed into hand seals and he was created a wooden bench for both of them to lay down or sit. "Take a break, we will continue in half an hour. I will be back with refreshments."

He said as he turned back, giving them both time to just do as he had told and as well, speak to each other about anything they wished to speak, hopefully it would be something regarding the training. As he returned to the innards of the manse of the head of the clan, he would move go towards the kitchen and retrieve a bucked filled with ice and two bottles of water as well as towels for both of them. As he returned he hoped to find them conversing under the gentle sun before he would set the bucket before them and hand them the towels. "Drink it slowly." He told to both before he would sit on the same tree stump and looked at both.

"So, do you have any questions about the technique so far?" He asked, it was very likely that they would still have doubts, specially when it came about the backlash that the technique could have on the human body. He suspected that Miho as a medic would be interested on that or if there could be a way to mitigate the wear down effect that the technique had. "We shall continue soon, so hurry up." He told them both.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 12, 2020 13:20:13 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

There were sounds of support off in the distance as Kazui had finally made her way into the center of the ring. It felt nice to have so much support, especially since when she was younger there was no support whatsoever from her father. Times were different now, and honestly the girl could get used to it. As she took a knee, Miho quickly appeared in the center of the ring adjacent to her. A smile grew on the Uchiha’s face as she turned to face the soon to be Senju, dark black hair fell into her face as the wind blew.

"Heh. Me too.”

The girl would say softly as she began to regain her breath. Her eyes shifted back ahead of her as she rose to her feet, greeted by Kazuto’s smile and support, the girl would feel sort of accomplished even if she knew that there was more to be done. Nevertheless, the two genin learned the technique and it was indeed a job well done by the both of them. Unexpectedly, a wooden bench would erupt from the ground and offer the ladies a place to rest, and Kazui wouldn’t hesitate to take a seat while Kazuto ran off to go get refreshments, leaving the two girls to talk amongst themselves.

Dark hues shifted towards the opposite side of the bench where Miho sat. Kazui would hum for a moment before speaking.

"You don’t look that fatigued. How?”

She would ask gently as she slightly kicked her legs back and forth. Miho didn’t seem as tired or exhausted as Kazui did. Was it because she had a bit more experience or was there something that she knew that Kazui didn’t? Perhaps it all came with time. As Kazuto returned, he would place a bucket of ice and water bottles in front of the two ladies. Kazui would grab one and take a sip as she listens to her master. They were going to continue with their training soon, but for now if they had questions, now would be the time to ask.

"How can we stop ourselves from fatiguing so quickly? Is there a way to overcome that drawback?”

The Uchiha would blurt out the only two questions she had.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 12, 2020 17:37:46 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Tactical Doctrines Pt.1

While she was certain that Kazuto meant well, his sudden summoning of a wooden bench seemed a bit unnesscary. Still, either one of the girls appeared not to mind having such a place to rest. Looking down, she'd soon made her own descent to the area below, watching as the man now left to get them something to drink during their brief break period. In doing so, the two now had a chance to at least talk for a bit, Kazui even asking about how she didn't appear that exhausted?

"Oh! Well...I did something similar when I was around your age with my own sensei so I'm used to it...That and I also did a lot of conditioning when I was an Sage Apprentice..."

Seating herself down, she continued to smile as she took a slow breath in thinking on those days. Honestly, while the training had been of great value...it had occurred during a dark period within her life. One that she at times wished to forget. Still, if any information she had could help the girl to succeed, she'd gladly give it.

"The key is chakra control...using only the amount required and no more. That's what helps lessen the strain upon the muscles and keeps from exhaustion...Especially with this technique..."

As Kazuto returned with the bottled watches, the medic would nod her head in thanks, twisting the cap as she took a slow sip from it's contents. Tasting the coolness of the liquid upon her throat, she pull it away from her lips as she then began to speak again toward Kazui.

"The best trick I learned was simply allowing myself a moment to center, breathing in and out and then complete the action knowing just how much I need...that way, I can estimate just how much chakra I might need...and even I don't and I have to guess, usually you start to realize just how much you require the more you use the technique.."

Shrugging her shoulders, Miho would then relax as bit upon the bench as she laughed lightly.

"It took me awhile to learn that and I'm pretty sure I pulled more muscles doing it the hard way..."

In that, Kazuto would ask the two if they had any questions, leading to him reminding them that they would be starting back up again soon.

Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 14, 2020 1:30:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto would listen to his student as she would ask him the sole question. Realistically there wasn't a correct way to respond to her. As ever there were many factors such as the physicality of the individual, their level of chakra and so on. Of what he was sure was that with time the body would acclimatize to the sudden boost of energy and speed and then it lack of it that made one feel so hollow. "With more use you will get used to it." He said after he had given some thought to the question. "Just like using a muscle, it gets easier in time, but you can always do some physical training so the side effects aren't so severe." Kazuto told her, he knew that Miho would understand this better than anyone. "Now then, we should continue."

The Senju would announce before he rose to his feet. His fingers curling again into different hand signs, becoking the roots beneath to listen to the call of his chakra to then create twin pillars thirty feet away from the platforms that both women had used as an initial target for their landing. The second and final part of the training should be self explanatory, or at the very least both would have to realize it.

"The body flicker technique is not only used to retreat behind or advance, it would also allow you to flank or move to to a more advantageous location." He indicated as he pointed to the top of the pillar that he has created. "And trust me, when it comes to fighting, you want the high ground." He told them both before he would continue explaining. "However, this will be tricky as not only you will need to calculate the chakra you will need for the distance, but also for the elevation itself. It is likely that you will require to use the walking on trees technique to stop your momentum."

The Senju explained. It was a great many deal of mechanics placed into what would constitute a simple action for many experienced shinobi, but for both, Kazui and Miho this could be something far more difficult. "Now, if you are unable to reach the height, do your best to dodge the pillar, otherwise you will be hitting it at full speed." He said in a serious tone. Even if he wasn't a medic he could provide basic first aid, but a broken bone or a concussion lay in his fiance's realm. Kazuto was sure she would likely punch the pillar, but for Kazui she would need to be more agile. "Alright, have at it."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 15, 2020 0:16:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

‘Of course..’ The Uchiha would think to herself as she listened to Kazuto speak. A look of defeat grew on her face as she slightly smiled, shrugging her shoulders at her master’s response. It was more or less what she expected him to say, at first at least. "It gets easier overtime.” We’ll then, Kazui would have to make sure to keep up with this training in particular, to ensure that her body grows accustomed to the sudden rush of energy throughout itself. Nevertheless, she felt kind of accomplished that she was able to get a grasp on it the first day. However, they weren’t quite done yet. Kazuto would suggest that the three of them continued on with the training session. Kazui would take a quick breath before standing back up, her body noticeably aching, but not enough to hinder her performance much.

"Hai.”

The girl would say as she stepped away from the wooden bench and towards the Senju, watching him weave more hand seals and create two wooden pillars that were around thirty feet away from where their previous objectives were. Listening closely, the man would explain that the technique that they had just learned was also commonly used to place the user in a spot where they could take advantage of a certain location such as an enemy’s blind spot and things of the sort. Smiling as she thought about it, the girl figured that if Kazuto were teaching them something, that it would surely have more than one purpose. Her eyes scaled the pillars until they reached the top. ‘You always want the high ground.’ Kazui would note to herself before turning her attention back towards Kazuto. Heeding his warnings, she was ready to give it a shot.

Taking a slow, deep breath, Kazui would hold the tiger seal for a brief moment as she let her chakra course throughout her body. ‘Focus.’ The word would find its way into her thoughts as she began to estimate the distance between herself and the very top of the pillar. ‘You got this.’ She would tell herself before taking off in a dash. She would move at blurring speeds but she was able to control herself. Each step brought her closer and closer to the pillars; all that was left would be to jump. Leaping off the ground the girl would place her feet onto the wooden pillar, and continued to run up until she managed to reach the top, stopping herself right at the edge. Had she gone any further she would have fallen off.

"I did it.”

The girl would say to herself before plopping down onto the pillar, laying on her back and looking up towards the sky. She would be feeling the backlash of this technique later on for sure, but that was okay. Soon enough she would be able to use the technique consecutively before experiencing any sort of muscle strain.

has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 17, 2020 14:05:54 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Tactical Doctrines Pt.1

The next task for the two would be a bit more difficult, as their training was going to continue forward from what they had just been taught. Rising up as well, the medic would walk over to stand with Kazui, watching as Kazuto would string together similar hand signs as he had done before. Though the two pillars to rise up would be at a much greater distance. Their objective was to use two different techniques. The one that had just been taught, and one that was something that needed to be established before anyone could even consider taking the exams. Tree-walking.

This would allow them to both cross the distance and then ascend to their goal at the top of the pillar. While this was daunting for Genin with little experience, Miho had scaled much higher feats in the past. Still, it never hurt to refresh ones training and understanding of certain techniques. Especially when you had to focus on two different things at once.

Reaching your target, and having already allowed for your chakra to be applied to their proper appendages for the run up.

As Kazui would go first, Miho would watch as the youth would disappear, soon arriving at her goal as she made her rise to the top. Upon getting there, the girl appeared to be fine, though even she had some concern considering how tired she had been prior. Though in the end, there was hardly any need for worry, prompting her to call out her congratulations.

"I think she's going to do very well....thanks to you..."

These words would be stated toward Kazuto, her smile remaining before then taking her turn.

Upon releasing a deep breath, Miho would center herself, her eyes narrowed as she made her hand-seal. Estimating the distance was not the problem, but ensuring that she had her chakra already prepared for application to her feet did take some thought. Yet, it hadn't been a long process, the brunette soon vanishing as she moved at such a speed that the impact at the side of the pillar should have been jolting.

Though from her three point stance, the woman would swiftly run up, her kimono sleeves flapping back against her arms, her feet charged with chakra before she reached the top with ease. Seeing Kazui having already taken a moment to rest, Miho would stand from her position and look around her surroundings with a grin.

Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 18, 2020 23:02:44 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju looked upon the pillar after the girl banished only for the briefest instance. A smile would crack his stoic features as he observed the girl plop unto the pillar feeling pride in the advancement of his pupil. His sight remained on her, allowing the girl to look at the sky in her moment of triumph. His attention would then be stolen as he heard the voice of his beloved as she expressed her belief that Kazui would do well and that she had him to thank for such progress with her skills and abilities. Seconds would pass as she observed the grin of his fiance and blinked for a few seconds as he processed the congratulatory tone of her words.

As Miho would begin her own run towards the pillar Kazuto just observed that the idea of receiving praise for being a teacher was something he never expected, specially after the failures he had gone through in the past and with it, he felt some small measure of vindication from the failures of his past. Raising his sight to look at what Miho would do, she disappear as much as Kazui had done, but rather than appear on the top of the pillar, the young woman would rather materialized in a trajectory that threatened to pummel her against the pillar. But instead she would see her land on the pillar, adhering herself its surface before she would scale it step by step.

"Hmmm... That's a why to finish the training." Kazuto murmured, shaking his head and accepting that the parameter of the training had been met. And that both of his trainees had been had finished the training successfully, at least in his way of seeing it. The Senju could only bring himself to clap at both as a form of congratulations. "I think you both got it." He told them before he would weave the hand signs, disappearing and appearing next to Kazui, nodding first to Miho to give her a nod as a form of a thank you after her congratulations on the training before he would kneel next to his apprentice. "Do you need help to get down, or do you have this?"

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 19, 2020 15:02:26 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

With her back against the wooden pillar, and her eyes on the clouds above, Kazui would begin to try and catch her breath. Her chest expanded and compressed as she tried to take in as much air as she needed. It was an awesome feeling to learn a new technique, but the ache she felt in her body took away from the girl’s excitement. Turning her head to the right of her, the Uchiha could see that Miho was standing in the center of the pillar as well, they had both completed the task at hand. A smile curled on her lips as her eyes returned to the skies.

Kazuto’s voice spoke out from the distance, and Kazui couldn’t help but to feel even more accomplished than before. To hear the praise of someone she looks up to, to know that he cared enough to actually let her know not only what she was doing bad, but what she was doing right as well. It all felt surreal, and even though the girl had been Kazuto’s student for a while now, it still took some getting used to.

Once the Senju’s voice told the ladies that they had the technique down, Kazui would throw her arms above her head in joy. Their training here was officially finished, for now at least. In an instant, Kazuto would flicker beside the girl. Kazui would look up towards him to see the nod he gave to Miho before he kneeled down beside her. Did she need help getting down? She didn’t know at first, but once the girl sat up, she could feel the fatigue throughout her body, especially in her legs. A slight grunt would escape behind gritted teeth as she tried to stand up, but to no prevail. Her dark hues slowly shifted to Kazuto as her arms reached out to her. She didn’t want to be treated like a kid, but there was a time when it was necessary, and this moment was an exception.

"Hm.”

The girl would hum as she nodded her head slightly; just this once would she allow this to happen, and after this, she promised herself that it would never happen again, even if she had to crawl away. However, it was nice to have someone like Kazuto around.

has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 21, 2020 19:38:35 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Tactical Doctrines Pt.1

It was one of those few moments where Kazuto would allow himself to appear less stoic than usual, and Miho would watch in silence as she could hear him ask her the question of if she needed help getting down, the girl's arms outstretched as to await his grasp of assistance. Looking on as he would do so, Miho would place her hands within the sleeves of her kimono, her kind smile appearing over as she observed the display.

If anything, it confirmed something that she already knew...Kazuto was a good a man. More than that, there were more than a few traits about him that reminded him of her own father...The silent and gentle nature of when he was around children and her. While he could also be strict and firm handed, he knew when to allow himself to show his caring side.

Seeing this, Miho would keep her smile as she could easily make her way down herself, likely reaching the bottom before the two as she'd disappear with a puff of smoke and appear on the ground, lingering at the foot of the pillar as she await for the two others to come down.

It would be easy for her to tease the man of this act later, but at the moment, she felt that this was something that didn't need to be repeated...or even mentioned really. It was..just something that happened and displayed the true nature of the man she was going to marry. If anything, she'd save this little tale for her own children one day when it appeared that Kazuto was being too hard on them.

Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 22, 2020 11:40:29 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto warmly smile to his student. Keenly aware that the girl was proud, he did his best not to embarrass her. Rather than to carry her on his arms, he would opt to carry her on his back, allowing her to rest her head against his shoulders. As he raised to his full height, the Senju noted that Kazui was lighter than he had anticipated and decided to take note of that, she would need to build some muscle mass for the future, if the technique was going to be used on a constant basis. Taking a look down he would take a leap, adjusting his landing for the weight that he now carried, bending his knees slightly before he would catch up to Miho and noted her smiling. Stopping for a brief second as he raised an eyebrow in a quizzical expression.

"What's so funny?" Kazuto asked quietly. Wondering if it had to do with how he had acted during the training, but sure that he recognized that look in her eyes that meant that he was about to be teased and never hear the end of it. He would shake his head and then decided to speak to both. "I'm proud of both of you. You've done well." He said, deciding to quickly shifting the topic away from any teasing that his fiance or student would give him, which they would give him at some point as it was more a matter of when rather than if.

Still there was something else that they needed to train. After all they had both requested him to aid them with the learning of a Bukijutsu technique. But Kazui needed to rest first. "How about if we return tomorrow and begin doing to train for that other technique?" He asked both, trying to eye Kazui before then look at Miho. Surely he knew that his beloved would agree, but Kazui might take a little bit more of convincing.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 23, 2020 1:55:01 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Outstretched arms waited patiently as Kazuto lowered himself beside the young Uchiha. Sore and aching muscles carried the girl onto his back. Wrapping her arms over his shoulders, Kazui would rest her head slightly on his back. As she did so, the memory of her older brother holding her in his arms began to fill her thoughts. They were so young back then, and Kazui often found herself wondering whatever happened to Hatoru, and everytime the thought passed, sadness quickly overwhelmed her, and this time was no different.

However as the girl rested her head, she would turn slightly to look at Miho, the smile she held on her face and the look she gave Kazuto, it made Kazui smile once she realized what was so funny. After Kazuto stated just how proud he was of the two, the girl’s head slowly rose from the Senju’s shirt as she spoke, turning her attention towards the man.

"Heh. I guess you’re all mushy underneath that tough guy persona, huh, niisan?”

The young girl would say jokingly as she poked the Senju with her finger. For a moment, she had forgotten that Kazuto wasn’t actually her brother, but she couldn’t hide what she felt in her heart. From the moment she first began training with Kazuto, she looked at him as her older brother. Maybe it was because she missed her previous one dearly, or maybe it was because he treated her like a little sister, either way the girl felt as if he were more family than anything else. Nevertheless, Kazui would shrug her shoulders at the mention of training again tomorrow. If there were a training session, she would be there regardless. Her head returning to the Senju’s shirt, as she agreed.

"Mmm..that’s fine.”

The Uchiha mumbled softly as she rested her eyes.

last edit by Deleted on May 23, 2020 1:56:46 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrines, Part I: - [Training/Kazui/Miho]May 25, 2020 14:13:23 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Tactical Doctrines Pt.1

"Heh heh...Nothing at all..."

Miho would continue to hold her kind smile as the two arrived at the bottom, her expression unchanged as she soon began to prepare herself for the next part of their training. Though, she imagined that Kazui was likely tired from it, her drive to continue was encouraging. Still, she was a medic and her hand would move toward the youth's bottled water, prompting her to make her way toward her with a calm expression, allowing that position to show.

"If you are...then please be sure to drink your water to keep you hydrated..."

Looking up toward Kazuto, she'd shrug her shoulders with a grin before then proceeding to wait for the next part of their training for the day. After all, while it had been a strain to focus upon the task, there was still plenty to learn in which to allow for the two to perform successfully within these tests. Mental conditioning was a part of that, but the physical was just as important. They had to build stamina and that would require them to try and push on.

At least, in a means that would be safe. There was no need to continue if there was a risk of injury when the real challenge was still looming over the horizon.