A Snowy Metal Chariot

fallen blades
A Snowy Metal ChariotMay 26, 2020 9:32:57 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation

Upon arriving to the land of Snow via boat, Asuka became instantly enamored with her surroundings. The area was so white and the ground seemed like a soft sheet of snow. The youth was quite excited to finally be heading to the chunin exams but that also didn’t mean she wasn’t also going to be playing tourist for the few days that led up to it. Training was complete and now it was simply time to mentally prepare themselves for the incoming adventure that was the chunin exams.

As the girl waited in line and watched the train arrive she was anxious to board the train taking in it's large metal features it looked so foreign she had never seen anything like it and was fascinated by the large beastly machine. As the lined thinned and she handed the teller her ticket she made her way into the train alongside her sister and was impressed with how it all looked. "So this is what a trian looks like it’s so fancy.” she’d say looking it’s interior she’d look out the window and a large white landscape out in the distance and as she waited for the train to take off the girl would press her hands against the frost covered windows and simply be in awe of what she was seeing. There was nothing like this back home in Kirigakure and to her all of this was beyond fascinating.

But after taking her seat she’d look around and peek her eyes and whomever else was there seeing other students of varying clothing and appearances from a variety of different ninja villages. She looked very obvious as she sat in her large white cloak, looking out at everyone her Mist Village headband on full display. Even though this was supposed to be a competition to see who the best of the best was Asuka was incredibly eager to make friends. She took her seat and watched her sister walk by whom she waved too and during this time she’d simply take her seat and wait for the train to begin take off. She was very much like a child at an amusement park with how giddy she was.

TAG: No one but me
HEX: #1c578c
NOTES: Here!
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
A Snowy Metal ChariotMay 26, 2020 11:46:21 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja

It had not been long after leaving the conversation with Kazui and Issei that Suikazura would leave that cabin and go searching having found a strong need to meet many more shinobi before she could relax for the day. She didn't care about which village they came from just that they looked interesting and many of them actually fit that description perfectly. Most had full rooms though and she didn't feel quite like dealing with full rooms of genie. Instead, she was hunting for one that was alone, and as luck would have it, a good ten minutes after a good thirty-minute discussion with the Konoha shinobi she found another. The mist headband an indication of an ally nation, still interesting though. Her dress was heavy... but it looked, unlike materials she had seen before. Perhaps she was rich? She looked bored and more homely though, Suikazura had no proper way to tell if that was the truth or not.
         Taking a moment she would slide open the cabin door and walk into the seatings. Closing the door she would give the older-looking girl a smile, "Hello. I wouldn't be disturbing you if I stayed in here I hope?" She would say moving to take a seat, her jacket hung from her shoulder now hiding some of the exposed tattoos from the weather. The train was warmed comparative to the outside, but still not as warm as Tsuchi no Kuni was regularly. She didn't care though, her headband would say all she needed it to for where she was from as she took a seat. still smiling warmly.
{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Kunai with Explosive Tags attached
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi
01 | Heavy Winter Clothing

Wisp the Kurox3 has written 367 posts
A Snowy Metal ChariotMay 28, 2020 17:31:40 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation

As Asuka took her seat and waited for the train to take off she was greeted by a young girl who seemed to be rather eager and took a seat directly in front of her. Asuka was so busy looking out the window she almost didn’t notice. She had turned to face the girl. "Oh, hello there! No not at all. I’m Asuka, Waruichi Asuka, pleased to meet you!” she’d say. She’d bow if she could but given that she was sitting that was just not possible. "Competing in the exams” she’d ask.

She hadn’t seen a headband anywhere on the girls person but wondered where she was from she seemed rather polite and Asuka thoroughly enjoyed meeting new people. She felt a degree of warmth from her and was glad she had taken the time out to introduce herself. "I wonder what village she’s from?” Asuka would think to herself as she looked the girl over.

"She seems nice? Judging by the looks of her thought she doesn’t seem like she’s much of a ninja maybe she’s just here to watch?” Asuka would keep these thoughts to herself however as she doesn’t want to come off as rude to the stranger and she wanted to get to know her better as well.

TAG: /font]
HEX: #1c578c
NOTES: Here!
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
A Snowy Metal ChariotMay 29, 2020 22:08:01 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja

Waruichi. That was a name she didn't exactly know from lessons on anything, but that was fine. She didn't need to know more about this girl's clan, she didn't look like the kind to have anything to hide in general. Suikazura would simply smile and give a sweet sounding reply.
    "
That's right, but I have other plans until the exams start. It may seem unconventional, but I was wanting to introduce myself and meet interesting shinobi. Kiri is a friendly village anyways, so it should be fine, no?" Suikazura would throw out in a vomit of rapid wording. She seemed excited more than anything to be meeting the girl, working to pull out a small tin as she would take a seat for the moment.
    "
Would you like one of my Obaa-Chan's cookies. It is our family bakery's secret recipe. Oh! My manners, Hana Suikazura by the way. My apologies." She would ask temptingly of the girl, so far saying nothing as to where she was from or why she decided to hop in here. At least, in apparent motives anyways, she was looking for people, but not for the reasons she had given the girl. It was both more and less complicated in regard of why she was doing this.
{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa