Snow Covered Trees[I]

fallen blades
Snow Covered Trees[I]May 26, 2020 12:37:44 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Snow Covered Trees

Though time was brief, Miho had taken some time to examine some of the many areas of Byakuya. Mostly their shopping areas. It was a minor distraction from preparing for the exams, but it was well needed to stretch her legs after such a long journey. She also imagined that perhaps she might find something to bring back home before the wedding.

Looking through the district, her blue eyes would marvel at the intricate designs. The variety of colors and those that matched the surroundings of icy blue and white. As she felt the brief chill of the air upon her face, the brunette would then move to looking at the jewels presented to her, noting one that held a similar shade to the snake beads that hung from her neck. Holding the orbs briefly, she think upon the promise that was made to her before she left in shame. That while she was no longer a sage, that they would still aid her if the need required.

While she hoped that it would not come to that, she imagined that such support was not to be brushed to the side so easily. Even Mimiki seemed to believe her usage of their powers would help her succeed.

Of course, that would remain to be seen...and if she dared to unleash it.

tag |||| notes || here ||
last edit by Senju Miho on May 26, 2020 12:53:41 GMT -5
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Snow Covered Trees[I]May 26, 2020 17:56:13 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja

Suikazura had so far today met far too many individuals... at least for the average person. She was meeting so many shinobi today though, it was exciting. She had decided to take a moment to relax though, having decided that it was more worthwhile to spend time shopping for a short moment. She needed to buy a few souvenirs after all. Starting with something for her Obaa-Chan. She had never really paid the elderly woman back for all she had done for the girl and had no real taste for what could be considered a proper gift in the eyes of someone. She was not someone who liked gifts, personally, they felt unfair and unearned something that she detested was receiving something unearned. Her grandmother had more than earned a gift though, a payment of appreciation after the years that she had gone unrewarded for her wisdom and teaching.
    For that reason the small genin trudged her way deep into the market stalls. Looking around for anything that would fit the old retired confectionary having her eyes eventually catch sight of something that would cause her to approach a stall. It was not necessarily the goods though as it was the woman in front of them. She seemed to have an eye for jewelry, or interested in it, but she didn't seem so normal, being that she was not wearing clothes that entirely matched civilians here. Suikazura had seen many locals, and this girl was certainly not one of those civilians, and the headband on her shoulder would tell her all she needed to see.
    Walking up slowly she would shift slowly onto her left leg, leaning a bit her hands behind her back. The deep winter clothing hiding anything immediately distinguishable of the younger girl being a shinobi. She would enter the periphery of the girl and give a small smile, "
Um... Excuse me if its a bother but do you know about jewelry perhaps?"

{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Kunai with Explosive Tags attached
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi
01 | Heavy Winter Clothing

Wisp the Kurox3 has written 367 posts
Snow Covered Trees[I]May 26, 2020 20:18:03 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Snow Covered Trees

There was a brief moment of surprise in seeing the girl from the corner of her eye, prompting the medic to blink before shaking her head with a calm expression. She seemed friendly enough, it was just a shame that she wasn't able to help her on such a subject. In truth, her own understanding of jewelry was limited to what she had received from both the Snake Elder and Kazuto himself. Which was her Snake Orb necklace and her engagement ring.

"I'm sorry...sadly I don't have that kind of eye for quality...but perhaps the vender will be able to assist you better..."

In trying to look for the vender within the store, she'd realize that she hadn't really properly introduced herself. So as Miho turned to face the young girl, she'd smile as well before extending her hand out.

"I'm Miho...Adachi Miho..."

Snow Covered Trees[I]May 28, 2020 11:17:46 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

This girl seemed well-mannered, older as she was though. She seemed to have met someone of a maturer and more... boring personality. That much was very much so obvious, at least with current observation. She needed to talk with her for at least a little while longer to find what she could discern from the situation.
    "
Hana, Suikazura. Baker and Shinobi! Nice to meet you," She would say cheerfully, her eyes a touch dull when looked at. Like murky water that had stagnated, she would bow apologetically though to the older girl, "I must apologize that was mostly an excuse to introduce myself. I'm having a lot of fun meeting Shinobi I'd normally have to meet in a fight to the death, or something like that. It's much better in peace rather than war. That's what I think." Suika would say standing up straight again looking up to the girl whom almost had the height to loom over her. A conversation wasn't exactly harmful. In fact, it was the opposite. They could be extremely beneficial to understanding, though Suikazura had ulterior motives, she looked and spoke genuinely. Shinobi were like a hobby and a job to her. A hobby in the fact that she found shinobi just... fun to figure out, like puzzles. On a separate point though, she was a shinobi and intelligence gathering was something she had attempted to practice over a long period of time.

{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi

Snow Covered Trees[I]May 28, 2020 12:09:00 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Snow Covered Trees

"I see...well I must admit that it was surprising..."

Miho would smile as she placed her hands behind her back, eyes keeping to the younger shinobi as she raised her brow. It didn't take experience to realize that while they were being friendly, there was more than one way to learn of an individual aside from combat. Whatever this girl wished to gather from her remained to be seen. Still, it was harmless...for now.

"I agree...getting to meet others outside of the realm of battle can be just as beneficial. After all, such positions of alliances change over time and we are all here with a common goal yes?"

As the brunette would continue to smile, she'd allow herself to relax as she looked once more over to the selection behind her.

"I had come here in hopes of finding something in which to return home with when the exams were done. So far, I have had no chance of success.."

The woman was indeed wondering just where the vendor of this shop was. It was odd for such a long period of time to pass without so much as a question of if they needed anything. More so than that, it was rare for anyone to be so trusting as to leave their wares in the open without some form of oversight.

"You mentioned that you were a baker?"

last edit by Senju Miho on May 28, 2020 12:09:44 GMT -5
Snow Covered Trees[I]May 28, 2020 19:22:47 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

"Except some have nastier ulterior motives, but I suppose that's a shinobi's business with themselves. At least, until you add others to the loop." Suikazura would reply, a bit aloof, but otherwise present for the conversation with the other girl, seemingly, with no issue. She seemed slightly ignorant, but careful to her words, to an extent that was.
    "Oh! Yes, although its more of a hobby, if for some reason you're in Iwagakure please stop by Hana Bakery! Though I guess you couldn't since... well, enemies." Suikazura would say initially very enthusiastically, before realizing who she was speaking to again. It was slightly awkward, but what was she supposed to do about that? She would look around the small shop and frown at the lack of an owner and shrug with a slight epiphany of an idea.
    "Adachi-Chan? Would you care to browse the market with me? It'll allow us to speak, and I can help you look for whatever you were needing. I'm pretty good at finding stuff... usually, and before I get. Obaa-Chan said I have to share these with the good people I meet. Except no one would eat them when I offered on the train. I ended up eating a few." Sui would propose casually to the older girl. The tiny genin pulling out a small metal container as she pouted looking rather dejected and upset at the notion someone wouldn't want a cookie, opening it to reveal cookies, the row looking to be missing a few. Eaten as she had said.
{ tags }
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi

Snow Covered Trees[I]May 29, 2020 8:35:53 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Snow Covered Trees

It was sad that even in an area of supposed neutrality, there was still a great need of caution from everyone. Herself included. Staring down at the cookie tin, her expression shifted back to Suikazura, her expression calm before then releasing a breath at the offer of having one. Honestly, anything terrible could be implemented in a simple exchange of a cookie. Poison, an allergen, anything really. Though with the youth being so sincere, it was difficult for Miho to think so ill of her at the moment.

"I would be honor to browse with you...and to accept your...gift.."

Reaching gently into the metal container, Miho would retrieve one of the baked confections, a smile resting on her face as she took a bite and began to chew upon the food. It took a moment, but she'd grin as she nodded her head.

"It's really good...Thank you..."

It wasn't a lie as Miho had somewhat drawn away from sweets since her younger days. Still, this was quite delicious. Continuing to munch down, she'd lead the way to them leaving out of the shop and once again taking to the streets.

"What I was thinking of buying was something more so for a bedroom stand..."

tag || || notes || here ||
Snow Covered Trees[I]May 30, 2020 9:33:50 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

The tiny genin couldn't have held more of an ecstatic expression if she had wanted to. Here was a girl willingly letting her accompany her for a time so they could shop, while from an enemy nation! It was exciting, so exciting. Suikazura seemed to charge up after this, like an addict given their fix for the day. She was even happier when the older girl took and ate the cookie as they walked, putting away the tin with that mission accomplished, seeming to positively glow from underneath the layers of clothing she wore. An almost visible sheen from her would appear, as she smiled up to the older girl. Generally seeming to be happy at that moment as she listened to her fellow kunoichi wordless now for the time.
    When Miho would state what she was looking for younger brunette would nod in acknowledgment of the type of item. What was typically on a nightstand though? She didn't have one at home so it was a little hard to judge what was and was not a good idea for that particular area of a home. She would ponder with her eyes closed and her brow furrowed, her thumb and pointer fingers rubbing her chin through a glove as she hummed to herself.
    "I suppose a lamp is too basic... and I wouldn't think they have any that would be ornamental here... what about decorative picture frames? Maybe a glass ornament of some form?" Suikazura would ask on her suggestions as she walked, trying to spot something, anything, that made sense on the matter.
{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi

Snow Covered Trees[I]May 30, 2020 9:49:47 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Snow Covered Trees

"That sounds perfect! Lets see if we can find one!"

Miho would continue to scan the various stands, her eyes focused on looking for such an ornament. It was proving to be more or less a challenge, as much of what she saw pertained to gems of different sizes and clothes of a variety of color. It was quite the sight indeed, appearing much like a bazaar. But soon enough, the two would come upon one that appeared to shimmer within the faint sunlight, the older female blinking as she crouched down to get a better look.

"Hmm...maybe this one? What do you think?"

As she waited for the other girl's opinion, she'd take up the candle glass piece, examining it closer as she turned it from one side to the next. It was beautiful. Cut jewels in a circle around the base, different colors that seemed to reflect in a rainbow like hue when in direct light.

tag || || notes || here ||