Observations [C] [Suika]

fallen blades
Observations [C] [Suika]May 26, 2020 17:18:39 GMT -5
Shisen, Wasurete
Smile through the pain. Make it go away.
Shisen, Wasurete Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday February 14th rank occupation
WASURETE
    This place was far too cold for someone of Wasurete's status. This frozen waste land did nothing but cause the youth to have to bundle himself up in a way that genuinely irritated the young killer. He wore a large coat, mostly blue with white fur lining. He wore black leather gloves, and underneath that large coat was his regular, rather overly fancy attire. A mostly blue outfit, with a double breasted vest, a black button-up with a blue bow-tie. He had on one inch heels to add to his height at least slightly. The journey here had been annoying, but at least he was finally in an element he enjoyed.

As far as he was aware, he'd be allowed to kill during these exams. That was the risk every genin agreed to, the possibility that someone would kill you if necessary, and Wasurete was prepared to murder every member of his competition. He was going to be a Chuunin, period. Being a Chuunin meant he had more freedom, it meant he could go on more dangerous missions, it meant he could start taking out assassination contracts, and most importantly to him, it meant he could theoretically enter into his villages Black Ops program. He had a disadvantage with his missing eye, he knew that, but that was irrelevant.

Wasurete wandered around this pathetic excuse for a city, Byakuya. He was used to caverns, his home was built into a giant cave after all, but at least his clan had managed to have some form of class. This was just a massive tourist trap, something that Wasurete had little time for. This week before the exams was for one thing only, observation. He was on the look out for his future opponents in the exams, and he was careful to not use his jutsu, and to not show his bells at all. His bells were a hidden facet of his abilities, one that he'd only reveal when it was time to go for the kill. 

Who would the youth find in this ice-filled hell-scape? 
HOLD ME CLOSE. DON'T LET GO.

Words: 344 Tag: 
Pupper has written 94 posts
Observations [C] [Suika]May 26, 2020 23:46:16 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja

There was no end to the interesting people she could meet here. Genuinely, it was truly like the land was made of dreams for the girl. The cold brushed off her as the day had run its course, whether she was simply numb, or high on this never-ending adrenaline rush. There were simply too many people for her to keep track of. She had run across Konoha, Kiri, Yuki, seen plenty of those from Iwa, seeing as she was one, and now her eyes had locked to her next observation target. His headband was Taki if she remembered correctly, and he looked gorgeous for such a young boy, but she could have cared less if he was pretty. His eye patch was a give away to physical weakness, but she wasn't about to point that out, he looked rather... innocuous really. The most dangerous kind was the one that wasn't so obvious though. He was a jackpot for that, and that made him absurdly interesting.
    She would trail him slowly, getting closer and closer over time. Noticing that he was for the most part, doing as she had been today, except distant. Keeping to himself, an interesting, but a fundamentally faulty approach to observation. As she walked she made it somewhat noticeable, that she was following, it wasn't as if she was approaching him stealthfully, she was simply taking her time in the cold. The girl being bundled under the heavy winter clothing that she had brought, her headband, hiding beneath the winter jacket that she was currently buried inside.
    Catching up she would ignore any initial expression from the boy, visually staying blank, other than a polite smile she would give, "
Hello! Mind if I join you for a bit, I think you noticed me a moment before, but I think watching is more effective in pairs. And there isn't really a point in two people looking at each other continuously from across the street over a long period of time." She would say in a rather even and flat tone. It was incredibly bold in its assumption, but one that was easy to deduce as either reckless guessing or perception. Either would likely draw an unwanted response for the girl out of the young man. It was fine though, genuinely. She wasn't trying to start a friendship, this was business, and she was doing it with no subtlety, at least for the surface the boy could observe.

{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Kunai with Explosive Tags attached
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi
01 | Heavy Winter Clothing

Wisp the Kurox3 has written 367 posts
Observations [C] [Suika]May 27, 2020 9:59:07 GMT -5
Shisen, Wasurete
Shisen, Wasurete Avatar
groupnull
WASURETE
    Wasurete didn't particularly enjoy being followed. He often put up with it when it was the Mikatakujira brat doing so, and he still wasn't entirely sure why that was, but all in all, Wasurete felt himself rather annoyed by the feeling of eyes on him. An young girl, judging by her age a member of the competition in this exam. He had to wonder what abilities she had in store for him within the exam itself, and he had to wonder how annoying the small girl would be for the short time period in which he was going to have to put up with her.

His facial expression rarely, if ever, changed from the general disdain he had for the lives of others, and when this girl approached him to talk it was no different. Her voice was already rather grating, and she had made no attempt to get on Wasurete's good side. In a way however, Wasurete was appreciative of the rather frank way in which she introduced herself to him. She hadn't provided a name very however, something Wasurete was very interested in drawing out from her. There was a lot in a name, with the proper research, someone's clan name would offer up quite a lot of information surrounding their capabilities. 

For that reason, he didn't see himself as needing to be as careful as others. The Shisen didn't have much in the way of a world known technique, each member of his family specialized in something different to aide in their assassinations, and as such, Wasurete's use of genjutsu would remain unknown even if his name was discovered, unless Kuni-kun or Hideo were blabbering about him, which the youth found unlikely. This was a good situation for him to be in, a fairly close examination of someone who could pose to be a threat in future. 

He turned towards her, his glare not fading, "You're free to do what you wish. Your name is required if you wish to tag along however," a simple statement, a simple request. 

Words: 342 Tag: 
last edit by Shisen, Wasurete on May 27, 2020 12:02:58 GMT -5
Observations [C] [Suika]May 28, 2020 12:27:17 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

He was not happy to see her, and she already expected this exact reaction when she approached. Who could be happy with such an invasive activity, but she didn't care, he was obviously in the same boat. He was invading the privacy of others, even if from a distance, all to discern more information. He required a name, and that was easily provided, but if they were simply scouting each other openly in this manner while spying upon others it would not end well likely.
    "Hana, Suikazura. I presume I may ask for your name in return? It does no good to have a scouting partner that is unwilling to share their name. Otherwise, how about we just exchange information not from the people of our villages, hm? You, or I, slip anything out that's on us, no hard feelings. But I think we can seek and undermine quite a few people with what information there is to gather if you will give me your time. I would assume this is agreeable?" Suikazura would say hushedly. She wasn't going to announce to the world her intentions to collect, gather, and plan for any and all the people gathered here, but she was certainly willing to bring another stalker with her. Information was a currency in transaction, and of course, it was an easy way to create business partners in the shinobi world. Taki being an allied village would make it all the better at the end of this as well, a note for continued interaction or communication. At least, upon her survival, this would be true.

{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi

Observations [C] [Suika]May 28, 2020 14:49:23 GMT -5
Shisen, Wasurete
Shisen, Wasurete Avatar
groupnull
WASURETE
    "As far as I'm aware my squad is the only group from Taki competing, so yes, the likelihood of me giving you any information on them is small." Wasurete stated plainly, not even turning to address the girl. continuing to walk as he went. His eyes scanning the environment around him to try and find more people to study. He drew his notebook out of his pocket, jotting down the name he had been told. The name was rather useless to him, if it was a clan, it wasn't one he had ever heard of. It didn't completely cross out the likelihood she was from a clan, but he had his doubts that he'd gleam that information for her. 

He turned towards her after writing her name down, "Written the same as the plant, I'm assuming?" he knew that he was bouncing around her conversation, but if she couldn't keep up that was her fault. He wasn't here to babysit the little brat. She was here trying to make a deal with him, meaning he didn't particularly care that much about her opinion of his actions. There was little reason to, in Wasurete's mind at least, as their partnership wouldn't be built on trust or mutual friendship in the first place.

He was happy to see that somebody in this exam was seemingly taking this as serious as he was. It was somewhat refreshing after having seen a countless assortment of over eager children seemingly treating this as some sort of vacation destination. He assumed their personalities would change once the exam began, but for now at least, that was the majority of what he had seen. "I am Wasurete, of the Shisen Clan. Your dynamic seems an... admirable one. I'm sure you've already managed to garner some information about the competition this year, at the very least some of their names?"

Words: 311 Tag: 
Observations [C] [Suika]May 29, 2020 11:04:10 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

"Well, its good to know there is only one squad of Takigakure ninja. That's a few less potential competitors from the list I was estimating from." Suikazura would say cheerfully to tease the boy over slipping up in the same moment he stated she would not gain information. Of course, it was harmless information so she would not worry specifically over the though of it. She figured he had asked her name to garner any form of information over her, a clan, or a known family, of any form. Luckily, she was not birthed under her clan's name, so the Kamizuru would not be attached to her. Not that that in of itself was an issue exactly if he knew, it would tell him nothing of her abilities. She had not practiced the clan's hijutsu, and bees did not respond to her in a way that proved useful.
    He would then pull out what she could only assume were his notes, and in a way, it was cute. She didn't write down what she learned, but it was easily memorized by her since she had no desire to do anything but learn about shinobi at the time. Asking how she would write her name got a simple nod of recognition, a bit of an impressed expression would run its course on her face. Not many people knew what she was named after. Honeysuckle, was, after all, a plant of little use in any application. A simply pretty plant that grew at a time in the year where the world was vibrant and bright.
    "Nice to meet you then Wasurete-kun. As for information, I have plenty of names so far, Uchiha is one that comes to mind, there are two here from Konohagakure. I have their first names too, but I wonder what you know as well." Suikazura would state rather casually. Her demeanor didn't at all seem serious, yet she was trading information she had gathered honestly. Her eyes were too openly honest for her to seem like she was lying; she had no reason to lie.
{ tags }
{ notes } 348 Words
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Left Hand:
25 | Explosive Tags
25 | Flash Bombs
25 | Smoke Bombs

Left Leg:
01 | Bow
01 | Spear

Right Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa

Right Hand:
25 | Kunai
50 | Senbon
50 | Shuriken
02 | Blood Pills

Right Leg:
02 | Spear

Kamizuru Heart Seal:
01 | Sharp Blade

Kamizuru Neck Seal:
00 | New Item

Torso [Back]:
20 | Arrows
04 | Kijūngōtō
01 | Katana

Torso [Front]:
01 | Staff
02 | Tanto
01 | Wakizashi

last edit by Suikazura on May 29, 2020 11:04:43 GMT -5
Observations [C] [Suika]May 29, 2020 11:26:47 GMT -5
Shisen, Wasurete
Shisen, Wasurete Avatar
groupnull
WASURETE
    "The Uchiha aren't much to worry about, from what I've seen neither of them have their eyes yet. Which is a shame, I'd love to dissect a sharingan." where as most people might assume that the word dissect would refer to Wasurete stealing the eye for his own use, Wasurete was much more literal in his account. He wanted to take apart one of the sharingan, see it's inner workings. The writing he had managed to find about the sharingan had been vague at best, he knew the most obvious of abilities, but he desired much more than that. It hadn't helped that the information this Suikazura was giving him was of little interest to him yet. 

Wasurete continued to not even turn his attention towards her for the most part. As it stood currently, he was overviewing his notes, seeing what he had that he believed would be an equal exchange to what she had given him, which, as it stood, meant something rather menial. Most of his observations were service level at this point, he had still been deciding who to take a closer look at. The people here in Byakuya certainly garnered at least a small level of interest. 

Judging by the information she had given, she wasn't from Konoha, which excluded many of the most well known clans. The way she spoke, willing to rat out Konoha so quickly, made him think she was a nation with animosity towards them, which narrowed the possibilities down. Wasurete didn't see the point in hiding his nation of origin, nor how many squads came from Taki. It was a rather small nation, and the information on it's clans was scarce. He was sure that all this girl would know of the Shisen was their proclivity for assassins. Information that wouldn't help her know how Wasurete himself fought.

"I'd advice against using honorifics for me. Most people who do wind up dead." Wasurete's calmness didn't do much to hide the radiating bloodlust he put off. This girl was smart, which made her all the more interesting to kill later on, "I'm sure you saw the Utsuki, it's hard to miss their ears after all. She's likely a speedster, even her walking speed makes some of those around her look slow. There's a Waruichi as well, judging by her dress, she utilizes her clans silk techniques."

Words: 399 Tag: 
Observations [C] [Suika]Aug 18, 2020 23:53:00 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull

"I wouldn't bee too sure on that one. We wont know until we get to observe them fighting in a public area. Maybe someone will be dumb enough to pick a fight before the exams. Heh." Suikazura would giggle to her own sense of humor. She was acting much different from her normal self, but being able to be so transparent on a informational conversation with someone was definitely nice. It meant she could lose the manners and simply speak. That was a wonderful feeling for her as her dead brown eyes would look over the young man she was with, the tiny girl seeming to try and take in his expressions a bit more. Especially in the moment when his blood lust would peak, seeming completely unphased by his change in presence.

"I can't say I know the Waruichi, but I will note it. Though based on her stature I think she is a taijutsu practitioner, when I met her she looked very physically built. Her body is most definitely trained to an absurd degree. Though, most everyone here Im sure has trained quite heavily for the event." Suikazura would note for the boy as an addition, avoiding comment on the boy's threat of her adding 'kun' to the end of his name. It was whatever.

"The Utsuki shouldn't be an issue to either of us honestly. I don't think she's got many tricks up her sleeve, meaning direct confrontation is all we can probably expect from her. She was not the smartest seeming individual as well... though my actual time with her was even shorter than the time I spent with the Uchihas. I met a Sunagakure individual and another leaf shinobi by the names Saeko Ayukawa and Adachi Miho as well. They both seemed fairly direct as well, which is perfect for myself and I assume for someone as smart as you again." Suikazura would speak bluntly again, but her words were obviously sweetened and she was not at all trying to hide it as she gave Wasurete a very fake smile.
{ tags }
{ notes } 345 Words
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Karada Fuinjutsu:
Left Arm:
02 | Hand Axe
02 | Shield
02 | Tonfa