Moonchild [Okohime]May 28, 2020 13:16:59 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you

Toru had not thought that one of his first interactions with anyone outside of his village, in another country, for the exams would be such a precariously violent and tense one. Especially one that required for someone from the village to intervene, the lady that had welcomed them right off the train. Or at least, he knew her... She was quite fast. Either way, he didn't want to have these sorts of altercations. He didn't want anyone to know of what he was capable of under any circumstances. So he would not instigate or create a physical altercation.

He led Okohime along with him down the corridor, finding the food hall. There was already a line of genin trying to get some of the cafeteria food that was being provided. It was from what he had yesterday, of decent quality, so he did not complain and instead got a tray and slid in line with the rest of the genin.

"She was in the wrong..." He murmured, not usually one to talk but the situation had him a little bit heated enough to at least speak, even if his tone was monotonous and even-keel.

"At least with drawing the sword."

But, even still it made no sense why she would draw her sword, and threaten them with kicking their teeth in. Wouldn't a true swordsman threaten to cut their opponents? It was odd wording, one that made Toru believe that she was no swordsman, albeit perhaps she did rely on her sword to fight.

Han has written 2,374 posts
Moonchild [Okohime]May 28, 2020 22:14:03 GMT -5
Okōhime
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Okōhime Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday December 15 rank Adv. Genin occupation Team One Member

"Fear of the unknown." She didn't hold fault against the foreign kunoichi for pulling her blade - faced with the two most skilled swordmen genin of the hidden mist, it was a good cautionary measure. The Suiteki herself didn't feel the need to escalate the moment beyond just toying with the handle of her own blade.

"Sorry for that by the way. I couldn't help myself from having a little fun while we're here." She knew well enough Toru was capable of bringing the young man down to size - still, she felt it a duty of her own to at least stand and present a united front alongside her associate.

"I'll see too it that it doesn't happen again."
Ranger has written 197 posts
Moonchild [Okohime]May 28, 2020 23:15:55 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you

Toru could agree with fear of the unknown, but there was still no reason. They were on neutral grounds, it had been a step too far. But it was certainly an interesting step, one that spoke of her temperament. Jumpy, perhaps? Quick to react without reading a situation appropriately? Okohime could have been resting her hand upon her sword, after all, Toru did so all the time. But it was likely that she was not surrounded by swordsmen day and night as the two Kirigakure genin were. It was possible, that she did not understand such body language, or see it as casual. It was a pity because it simply revealed that she could not be trusted to make appropriate decisions.

They moved along in line, Toru picking out the foods he wanted onto his plate. Rice, meat, a few of the local ingredients that he had not seen before...

"I hope not, it would be a shame if you were disqualified before anything started." He murmured, truly Toru did not fully care who got disqualified or did not get disqualified. He only cared if he did, because it would reflect poorly upon his new name. Though, he would have preferred that no one from Kirigakure got disqualified either as it simply would look bad upon their nation and village.

"Have you tried the food here yet?" A bit of a dry question, as bland as asking how the weather was, but Toru's social skills were still lacking, and talking was far from his strong suit. Still, he did his best, especially now in a time where showing solidarity with those he trained with would be most vital. Even the Kirigakure shinobi he did not like, he had to like them more than those from enemy villages...

At least until they were all placed on teams, that he believed would be extremely mashed up. After all, the woman that had stopped Okohime from reacting to Kazui's blade had said to a small group that Toru had been privy to joining up with, that teamwork might be very vital.

Han has written 2,374 posts