Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Shinmen Akemi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday Nov 18 rank Chunin occupation Academy Teacher

Life is a series of changes.
Plunge into the ocean.
Move with the river.
Dance with the rain.

A laugh to her lips wasn’t hard to come by in the company of her friend~ Brightness to her being with every moment she got to spend with him. He really was special, wasn’t he? And maybe that’s what people usually meant about people mattering a little more. There were definitely moments where she wondered if she did understand what it meant to love an individual as more than others.

Not to dwell on it though! It wasn’t time for serious thought and consideration, for she was having the time of her day and life rejoining up with him. "Where! Hahah~” Giggling after asking him where he might possibly take her when they were in Nohara. They could go anywhere and it would be great, even the fields of Nohara had been a special place to escape with him.

"Thanks so much!”

Containers taken and the food packed into them with eager joy and gusto by the young blonde while she left the poor soul to pay for the abundance of food she had ordered. Giggling to take place with him not having to have lifted a finger to pack up the food, she’d tug on the scarf and in turn his hand with a smile to him.

"Maybe I’ll buy us something~ You fed my sweet tooth. For now. I want more later!”

A turn of the orders for it couldnt’ have been the smallest sum to deal with her overeager food spending, a natural habit of hers to go over the top when buying things such as sweets. But he fed her~ And the insistence of more later was much more directed towards the poor boy with her rather than food itself. A little less innocence in the once oblivious blonde, but only a little as that joyful smile turned pure and eager all over again.

For they took to the streets! Markets and stands galore to observe and explore! His hand held hers, the scarf she had bought sure to still have them wrapped together, and the precious food that she so enjoyed taken by him to carry for them~

"I want to find something to remind us of eachother~ Not that I forget you at all!”

Laughter on her lips but still some thought pressed forward.. What would be good to remind them of one another.

"Something matching? Something that we’d usually get to suit us? To wear…? Jewelry? Clothes? Something useful or a weapon? Hm…”

Quietly speaking bit by bit. A cart stopped by time and again to look across wares. A small cart of handwoven accessories. Gloves and hats, scarves and belts. Looked over while she pondered and an eye glanced to him in amusement all the same. Things were beautiful~

Shinmen Akemi
MADE BY VEL OF GS
Natsu has written 434 posts
Yamato's Favorite Seal [i]Nov 3, 2021 19:06:13 GMT -5
Hisakawa Yamato
Preparation, and good comrades, are the keys to victory
Hisakawa Yamato Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Sp. Jounin occupation Kusagakure Lord

Yamato's Favorite Seal

@all
The young man beamed as he pretended to think hard on the answer, which was easy because he did actually think hard on it only moments prior, but now he had a place in mind, keeping it on the tip of his tongue for maximum suspense before finally spilling the beans.

"The cave where my pigeon pals live has gotta be first!"

He gave a playful look upwards as he answered, hoping to spot a passing bird to help illustrate his point, but he'd not worry if there weren't: he was confident Akemi remembered his feathery friends. Back in the cold air of Byakuya, the Kusa shinobi's cheeks flushed naturally once more, though there was also the slight embarrassment that came with such open and blatant acts of PDA. But he enjoyed it nonetheless, his hand in hers with the scarf keeping them further entangled, as if he could even consider separating from the blonde so soon after such a long time apart.

Yamato's gaze swept up and down the various stalls and stands they passed as they strolled along, his brown eyes looking for the perfect gift to give to Akemi. He was sure that there wasn't a clear-cut 'wrong' choice, but he still wanted his gift to be as thoughtful as possible. That ruled out any sort of winter clothing, seeing as the cold never really seemed to bother Akemi. She might appreciate it as a piece of fashion, but Yamato still wanted to get something that wasn't so reduntant for his special person. Practicality was an idea that Akemi seemed to muse upon herself out loud, causing him to turn towards her with a chuckle.

"Something useful or a weapon? Pff, I'm not so sure about that buuut... I do like the idea of something that matches!"

Something that could match and also reminded of each other seemed to boil the options down back to something that could be worn, and since clothing was out of the picture... that left jewelry, which was ironic considering that's what he had been eye-shopping when he had first bumped into Akemi! Yamato's eyes wandered over to the closest stall that contained the shiny accessories, immediately eliminating anything that stood out as too gaudy for his taste. Earrings were an interesting choice, not that his ears were pierced, and rings were... His gaze lingered on a pair of plain golden bands, cheeks growing incredibly red at the thought. Nono, rings implied... well he wasn't sure if they were at that point yet or if the blonde felt the same way... Right next to the rings, however, were an assortment of necklaces, an accessory that Yamato felt fit the bill much better.

"What about necklaces? Those are usually easy to match~"

Extra notes;

Chou
Yamato has written 544 posts
Yamato's Favorite Seal [i]Nov 4, 2021 15:54:54 GMT -5
Shinmen Akemi
Shinmen Akemi Avatar
groupnull

Plunge into the ocean.
Move with the river.
Dance with the rain.

A chuckle across her lips and light smile accompanied, it was an answer she knew in her heart~ The expression of which she was sure had been communicated between them times before whenever she had mentioned visiting, but alas those times were few. The nature of the relationship between their villages wasn’t of a friendly nature. So at best she saw him a couple times a year. It would be wonderful to see how he was in his natural place though!

"Hehe~ Well of course!”

And honestly so, that one she had met in the grassfields was adorable! Him sharing that experience with her wasn’t something she was about to turn down. The small intimacies of how they were connected was obviously nothing she was embarrassed by and would have even taken her moments before she realized it had set his face ablaze again.

There were so many options though! Trinkets among the many wares, but weaponry and equipment from Yuki’s own prestigious clans. Clothing and adornments, decoration and items for households. A vast array that was only to be found in this frozen village! It brought a smile to her face, though thoughtfulness soon reigning supreme. What to get what to get… It should mean something.

"Heyyy! Don’t laugh at me! Isn’t it the most romantic to have me on your mind when out on a mission and drawing blood?”

A chuckle with her words and obviously joking, her hand squeezing his lightly. Warmth and joy there that soon had her tugging herself closer to him and into his side. She really had missed him… They wrote letters, sure, and she loved it. They shared their lives in the smallest of ways and every bit of conversation was precious to her~ But it was different to have him right there.

Shining accessories they’d soon find themselves in front of. Pale strands of white gold… Rings adorned with small gems of dark amber… Hard broaches specifically shaped into their chiseled forms…

The girl’s head leaning into the male next to her, a question in a joyous tone would have crossed his lips. Akemi looking up though vaguely distracted… His own white hair glistening in the darker atmosphere of a different nation, brown eyes sparkling as if gems themselves, and a musculature she was forced to only imagine.

Hehe~ An inward chuckle as her grin widened. Forced, her foot! "Yamato. Let’s shop later. Think we could take the food back to a room and…” Her head tilting softly just a bit more into him and smile softening a bit, practically begging! With words that were openly expressed in normal tone rather than a whisper would have gotten a cough from a nearby merchant and a quick shift of attention to something else for his little business. Another small squeeze of his hand and grin lightening a bit as she made her eyes glaze over the wares once more.

"I really missed you.”

Shinmen Akemi
MADE BY VEL OF GS
Yamato's Favorite Seal [i]Nov 6, 2021 20:55:06 GMT -5
Hisakawa Yamato
Preparation, and good comrades, are the keys to victory
Hisakawa Yamato Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Sp. Jounin occupation Kusagakure Lord

Yamato's Favorite Seal

@all
Yamato's desire to take Akemi to the pigeon cave wasn't just for fun. It would primarily be a recreational visit, but there was a practical reason for taking her there as well. As it was now, the letters they sent to each other were no doubt monitored, and if he ever wanted to have a confidential way of communicating with her, the easiest method was to share a summoning contract.

His amusing incredulousness at one of Akemi's ideas was met with a swift rebuttal of equal amusement, teasing him with the suggestion that there wasn't anything more romantic than something that could practically be used on a mission that reminded him of her. Yamato had to admit there was a kernel of truth in those words, and he was inclined to give a quick nod, even if it was a joke.

"You have a point there! Many of my countrymen would agree as well."

His attention was drawn back to the shiny knick-knacks in front of him, but after a few moments of browsing he became acutely aware of Akemi's eyes on him. That alone was enough to bring the blush back into his cheeks, but the blonde's next words, along with the merchant's reaction, turned his complexion an even deeper red. Yamato turned to face the woman, his gaze struggling for a moment to meet hers as his hand squirmed in her grip.

"Uhm.. I really missed you too.. that sounds like a great idea."

Voice certainly on the quieter side, but the desire to go with her suggestion clearly there. Despite the climate, Yamato felt unnaturally hot, was that just him? He tugged Akemi closer, if that was still even possible, before bashfully looking around, taking a few steps in a direction that didn't necessarily go anywhere.

"Uh, where are you staying? Or did you want to go back to my room or..."

What even was the protocol for something like this? The Kusa shinobi certainly hadn't imagined that he'd bump into Akemi in Yuki no Kuni, and so he hadn't had the opportunity to plan something out!

Extra notes;

Chou
Yamato has written 544 posts
Yamato's Favorite Seal [i]Nov 10, 2021 12:09:37 GMT -5
Shinmen Akemi
Shinmen Akemi Avatar
groupnull

Plunge into the ocean.
Move with the river.
Dance with the rain.

The light nature of their conversation and what they were going about made things all the much sweeter. They’d get gifts! And even a tool would be meaningful. Unfortunately her thoughts getting quickly distracted… Easy enough to miss any underlying thoughts about how their countrymen were of opposing sides and might literally try to bury kunai into one another. No! There were far nicer things to look at and admire. Jewelry before her. A man beside her. It warmed her heart even in the coldest winter! Haha!

Thoughts were made known, her distracted thoughts presenting themselves and turning away the merchant while drawing out the embarrassment from Yamato. It was honest though! That was fine, right? It wasn’t something she really questioned as she pulled herself closer to him and bright green eyes set their eyes on their prize!

Smile setting wider and little giggle given as he accepted! So they could be off! A brief and firm squeeze to her hand, barely able to contain the butterflies that had just exploded in her stomach! Had her friend always been this cute? In an act of defiance to that bashful look on his face, he tried to bring them closer. She made him happy~ A shining light for the precious friend from Kusagakure! Pressing her face into his clothes, nuzzling her nose into his body and giving a soft hum, there would have been the shortest and awkwardest cough from the merchant that was attempting to sell his wares rather than have a couple cuddle in front of his things.

"Sorry!”

Yamato had already started them off, but a raised hand in excitement and glee had the girl calling to the merchant before she was refocused too. Holding to the hand of her friend and not pausing when he’d falter. Tugging him along with assured grin to her face and ease of movement as ever possible.

"It doesn’t matter, as long as we’re together~”

Cheesy line, but honesty in every word, the girl tugging him off. Seemed she’d take him with her to the end..

Shinmen Akemi
MADE BY VEL OF GS