fallen blades
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]May 29, 2020 18:21:39 GMT -5
Nakajima Ryuunosuke
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nakajima Ryuunosuke Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday 12/20 rank Chuunin occupation Op Team 1 Member
I'm gonna watch it burn

So, there was a whole ordeal happening in Yuki no Kuni, Byakuya to be specific. Ryuunosuke wouldn't normally go, Genin weren't the best fighters but he could see why it be interesting. As he ate his breakfast, the Chūnin's eyes widened as he made a realization, suddenly racing to finish his food. He raced through his morning routine and gathered his Yuki themed equipment. The Chūnin gathered his equipment before going in his room, picking up the notebook Mitsuki gave him. He turned the pages to remember what he could recollect, what pages were filled. The Nakajima got up and left the compound.

Heading to the same clinic, it took a while for him to move from the clan compound to the animal clinic however it was worth it. Aiming to walk in, the Nakajima walked into the shop, looking around to hopefully find Mitsuki before reaching the check-in desk. Greeted by the receptionist, the man was greeted and asked while he was there. He turned back to the counter and flashed a smile. "I am here to see Ashikaga Mitsuki, is she around?"

Albeit, the man didn't have a real reason to be here, he still held out hope that they could help him find her or hopefully the girl would turn up. Ryuunosuke did.t hold onto his breath; but, he did want to finish what he started, despite, it may not be as easy as he hopes.

Notes! | @ashikagamitsuki

TEMPbyAi ♥

SPECIAL ABILITIES USED:
Soldier-boy Blue Flame of the Nakajima
As a Nakajima, Ryuunosuke has the honor of learning the clan hijutsu' Haini no Jutsu [Cremation Technique], in doing so, he displayed flames in the color of Blue. Aided by using Katon Jutsus in combat during the use of [Cremation Technique] had his chakra fuse with flames he created. Shifting the aesthetics of red to blue flames for all Nakajima/Katon Jutsus. As a result, he is a Nakajima of the Blue Flame.

Heightened Chakra Reserves
If Ryuunosuke knows one true strategy, it's to completely overwhelm his opponents. Through extensive training with his Nakajima Hijutsu, Ryuunosuke unlocked his true potential in chakra reserves, giving him extra fuel to fan his flames. His chakra reserves relationally doubled, meaning whatever his chakra level is at genin is doubled; heightening his reserves beyond other shinobi of similar skill compared to Ryuunosuke.

Blue Inferno
As a natural occurrence, blue fire is hotter in temperature compared to red and orange flames. Burns for Ryuunosuke up a degree of severity, 2nd-degree burn turn into third degrees, and so on. This temperature shift allows Ryuunosuke to burn open or cauterize wounds to unleash brutal blue infernos.

JUTSUS USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
01 | Flak Jacket (Continuous)
01 | Ryū no ha [Dragon's Tooth] Continuous
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 157 posts
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]May 29, 2020 18:51:44 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

#10a591

"This stuff's better than the turkey, huh?" Mitsuki cooed to one of the kittens, sitting with a black and white ball of joy. The little guy had hated the normal dry food and had recently come out of a few routine procedures. He'd been spooked and was too nervous to eat. Mitsuki had snuck him in some of the more premium food. It was only "sneaking" loosely, though. She was allowed to change the food around if it bettered the animal's state, it just had to be logged.

Petting the animal's back lovingly, she watched him eat, making sure he finished the whole bowl. Switching over to the salmon mix had been the right decision. Little Naga was purring and nuzzling her hand in no time, all on a full stomach.

The teen had just picked up a feather toy in the cat crib to play with him, when one of the assistants came in. He'd been summoned and sent off by the receptionist after the Nakajima had walked in asking for her. The assistant didn't tell her "who" it was, though--only that someone at the front of the clinic had come in to ask for her specifically.

Mitsuki wondered if she'd screwed something up somewhere and someone had come to enlighten her. As she walked into the lobby, though, she felt a swell of relief. It was just Ryuunosuke.

She smiled, walking up with a small wave. "Hi there!" she greeted sweetly. "What're you doing here? You um--" She looked around him and peeked behind him by leaning left, "--you don't have another animal this time, do you?"

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

❤ NOTES: None!

has written 0 posts
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]May 29, 2020 20:41:08 GMT -5
Nakajima Ryuunosuke
groupnull
I'm gonna watch it burn

Thankfully, the receptionist was happy to assist the Nakajima, he thanked the person and moved out of the way to allow anyone else behind him to check in. After a short while, Ryuunosuke heard the familiar soft-spoken voice and the Nakajima turned to the source, "Oh, hey!" The adolescent gave a half smile to Mitsuki as he turned to her. He was reminded why the interest in her, could be the lighting; Mitsuki is so much more attractive this time around, yet, the Chūnin hid his weakness from her. She had asked why he was here and if he hurt another animal, to which, he had to chuckle.

"Thankfully, no." Smiling why he sid it, the direct individual was warming up a bit, especially around the girl, made him happy in some ways, disappointed in others. Instead of feeling down about it, the man felt a greater sense of relief. "I am here to ask if you wanted, felt like going to Byakuya, the hot springs place? I hear the Exams are happening around there and I thought of you," Ew, um... that's a bit, creepy. The Chūnin would think to himself before carrying on. "- Uh, thought it might be fun to see. It might take a while so I recommend gathering some things. We can definitely try and find animals around there, I also brought the scrapbook." The man would say, pulling it out of his coat pocket, holding said while the thing up for her to see.

Crap, I forgot to bring any spare clothes. Well, wallet, time to shine. He mentally thought. "Could be a chance to share it on the train ride then see the city and the excitement. What do you say?"

TEMPbyAi ♥

SPECIAL ABILITIES USED:
As a Nakajima, Ryuunosuke has the honor of learning the clan hijutsu' Haini no Jutsu [Cremation Technique], in doing so, he displayed flames in the color of Blue. Aided by using Katon Jutsus in combat during the use of [Cremation Technique] had his chakra fuse with flames he created. Shifting the aesthetics of red to blue flames for all Nakajima/Katon Jutsus. As a result, he is a Nakajima of the Blue Flame.

If Ryuunosuke knows one true strategy, it's to completely overwhelm his opponents. Through extensive training with his Nakajima Hijutsu, Ryuunosuke unlocked his true potential in chakra reserves, giving him extra fuel to fan his flames. His chakra reserves relationally doubled, meaning whatever his chakra level is at genin is doubled; heightening his reserves beyond other shinobi of similar skill compared to Ryuunosuke.

Blue Inferno
As a natural occurrence, blue fire is hotter in temperature compared to red and orange flames. Burns for Ryuunosuke up a degree of severity, 2nd-degree burn turn into third degrees, and so on. This temperature shift allows Ryuunosuke to burn open or cauterize wounds to unleash brutal blue infernos.

JUTSUS USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Jun 5, 2020 11:47:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#10a591

Byakuya? Ryuunosuke had thought of the hot springs and the exams and thought about her? Wait...did that mean it'd been the idea of the exams that'd made her come to mind, or the hot springs? The teen tilted her head with a small squint, trying to figure out where he was going with his question.

But then he mentioned sharing their scrapbooks on the train ride over. He'd actually worked on his book? That was so nice! She smiled brightly. "I'd love to see it," she said. "It's a long ride. I'll let my parents know and grab a bag and we can go." Thankfully she wasn't so vital at the clinic that they needed her for any surgeries or anything.

Mitsuki lead them out of the lobby and out the front doors. "Let's meet at the train station in twenty minutes?" she suggested. And then she dashed off for home to gather her things.

--------

Mitsuki would arrive at their meeting place precisely seventeen minutes later with a large travel pack slung over her right shoulder. It was a deep gray and navy color. She'd packed one of her own scrapbooks (the one she'd most recently been working on), a spare change of clothes, a protein bar, some water, some cash, and a swimsuit and towel. She was actually hoping she didn't end up using the swimsuit. Some hot springs were co-ed right? That thought made her nervous and she really hoped that wasn't Ryuunosuke's plan. She was one hundred percent content with just going out there to see the animals and talk to the genin from other nations.

Maybe they'd both make some new friends?

Standing on the platform as they waited for the train, Mitsuki would make small talk. "Your scrapbook... It's fun, right?" She meant "relaxing" but saying "fun" seemed better in the moment.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

has written 0 posts
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Jun 7, 2020 3:26:35 GMT -5
Nakajima Ryuunosuke
groupnull
I'm gonna watch it burn

Excellent! The Nakajima thought at the surprisingly quick response from Mitsuki, of course, she'd love to see it, but the real takeaway was her own eagerness to go. As the two exited the clinic, Mitsuki happy laid out a time and place to meet, Ryuunosuke nodded and immediately she was off to gather her things. The Nakajima took this as a chance to get a missing bag for his clothes and wallet. A swimsuit was crucial for this mission, or was it? Either way, into the bag it went. The Nakajima equipped the essentials of going anywhere longer than an hour, which was practically everything the made him a shinobi. The Nakajima had to sit down, looking at the bag that was about 20 percent clothing and 80% casual equipment. "This is the time to relax, not fight." The Chūnin thought as he exchanged his Yuki clothing for the more casual brown jacket and white undershirt and yellow tie. Casual didn't exist in his vocabulary, but fun did. Albeit, his was twisted. Double checking to have the scrap book, the male went his way to the train station.

As the Chūnin made his way, he was happy to see Mitsuki was there before him at the train station, she was far more eager than he was. To pass the time, Mitsuki was the first to start, asking if the scrapbook was fun. Did she mean the action or the actual contents? "I would like to think so, I did tell you about my average week, right?" The man questioned rather rhetorically, it was after all part of their first real discussion. "Either way, this will take up a couple of pages. Can already tell this'd make many great memories." The train raced and squealed up. Good ol' Yuki trains, right? They improved the country but was this a good thing, or could it lead to terrible things? The future was anyone's guess, however, the man didn't let his thoughts stop him from ushering Mitsuki in. Letting her set the pace, where to sit and all the technicalities in between.

Taking a seat next to her, Ryuunosuke smiled to her, "Wanna outshine me first, or do you want to one-up me after? I suppose we should also discuss accommodation things. We'll get to that later." The man proceeded to say with a smile on his face, this was going to be rather interesting.

Notes! | Tag, Tag, Tag

TEMPbyAi ♥

SPECIAL ABILITIES USED:

Blue Inferno

JUTSUS USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Jun 14, 2020 0:48:43 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#10a591

His average week... Oh. Did he mean training? She wondered how he'd incorporated that into his scrapbook. Had he burned some pages out of it? Wait, no... That would defeat the point.

Mitsuki smiled at his comment about making memories. "I haven't spent a lot of time in other villages so...it should be fun." Most of her time was spent in either Yukigakure or Hyoketsu. In fact, it'd been a while since she'd gone on a train ride for something that wasn't a mission.

When the train pulled up, Mitsuki took the hint to walk in first and showed her card to the attendant. A few people were shuffling to another side of the train car to step off, leaving an abundance of open seats. She picked a large seat beside one of the windows, big enough for four people. It gave them both plenty of room to place their bags.

Mitsuki was all for comparing their books on the way, but what did Ryuunosuke mean by "accommodations"? Did he plan to stay out there with her? In the same--

No, no. Books first.

"Um. You can go first!" she encouraged. "I'm sure it'll be great." It wasn't a competition but she was definitely looking forward to what he'd all put in his. Mitsuki had been scrapbooking for a long time and each book was a little different. They were also good displays of what was going on in someone's life at any given time, what was important to them, places they went or things they cherished. In a way, sharing scrapbooks was more telling than talking.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

has written 0 posts
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Jun 17, 2020 23:02:25 GMT -5
Nakajima Ryuunosuke
groupnull
I'm gonna watch it burn

"Alright, let me just sit down." Ryuunosuke said as he had entered behind her and displayed a shinobi travel card, after a quick clearing, the man walked to where Mitsuki chose and sat beside her, getting himself situated. Ryuunosuke pulled out his scrapbook before crossing his legs, setting the book on them. "All right, remember I'm busy a lot so I didn't have much time to work on it." The first page was the pendant commemorating when he met Mitsuki. Hesoftly grazed it before flashing a smile, turning the page was some sheet rock attached to the page, glue, tape, and what looked like staples attached. "So I like to spar with my cousin, see how much stronger I need to get. Sometimes, things gett broken." The man nervously chuckled before showing the next, covered with exotic coins. "Ah, this memory is when Shizuha and I went to check out a derailed train. You know her right?" Turning a new page showed some broken glasses, "Oof, Raima, Kirei, and some guide went to clear the guys who caused the avalanche. Fun times."

Skipping the next couple of pages, "Just more training accidents, don't mind those." His stoic demeanor tried to hide the fact he still recorded even some not so fond memories; instead, he jumped to sort of fresh page with a flyer glued on it. "I had to record this memory a week ago because the next few days, we are gonna make a lot more new memories!" The Chūnin stated with a smile as he looked over to Mitsuki.

"Guess what, your turn!" The Nakajima said lightly with a soft chuckle.

TEMPbyAi ♥

SPECIAL ABILITIES USED:

Blue Inferno

JUTSUS USED:
N/A
EQUIPMENT USED:
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Jun 29, 2020 4:44:19 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#10a591

What her new friend revealed first in his scrapbook was the little trinket she'd given him. How nice. As for the next page...well. Rocks? There was glue and tape everywhere and it seemed really messy. The teen glanced up at him when he mentioned things getting broken. She only hoped that didn't mean people, too. Just how bad were those fights?

The girl gave a nod at mention of her teammate. She knew her, had gone out on a mission with her, recently. Raimaa...was that the same Raimaa that had tried to pat her like a dog?

Mitsuki looked over the flyer before glancing up again. Few days? So he did plan to stay overnight. She'd deal with that later. The girl only smiled awkwardly in the moment. She was probably worrying too much about it. They could probably even stay in separate buildings, right? And just meet up for more exploring during the exams in the morning.

Mitsuki brought out her own scrapbook. "I have a lot of these," she began. "I really like yours, though. It fits what I know about you...which isn't a lot." There came a nervous laugh. She opened the front cover of her own book. There was a collection of feathers from all different kinds of birds on the first page.

"I like birds," she commented simply, adding context to the page that probably wasn't actually needed. "This one's Seishin's. My little bird." She pointed to one of the blue feathers and then, after a pause, turned the page.

There was a photo on this one, a print that had been taken nearly a month beforehand but had still made it into the book. In it, Mitsuki was sitting with her arms outstretched as if she was trying to catch something abruptly. Just at the edge of the picture one could glimpse a set of wings.

"Seishin wouldn't hold still," she complained with a huff. "But we tried." She'd wanted more pictures of her pet and her together, but he'd made it impossible. Maybe another day.

The next page was a pencil sketch of a few animal tracks--deer, wolves, and rabbits. At the bottom was a date. "I went for a walk and drew these." She could remember almost all of her little trips--adventures, she called them. And drawing or doodling along the way whatever she saw was half the fun.

She turned the page. It was another drawing, done of herself. "My mom bought me this new cloak and it's got all these designs, see? I tried to sketch my reflection, but...ick. It didn't turn out so great." She shrugged.

"Are you any good at drawing?" she asked. There were more pages in her own book, but if they went through the whole thing in one sitting, they'd probably be missing their stop.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

has written 0 posts
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Jun 30, 2020 21:39:01 GMT -5
Nakajima Ryuunosuke
groupnull
I'm gonna watch it burn

Her first sentence, very first sentence was how she had many scrapbooks when she prepared to search. Ryuunosuke gave an understanding nod while his thoughts pointed out the obvious. Howeer, her follow-up invoked a statement the Chūnin felt he had to answer. "Well, we're going to have to change that this trip. Same goes for knowledge about you." At least he was honest, but he still gave Mitsuki his full attention. In the book's first page, there were feathers. The Nakajima just had to listen to this story and so, focused on the pages while listening for her words. Which was an admittance she liked birds. Why pluck the feathers then?

Apparently, the blue came from her own bird, Seishin. Well, he learned she owns a bird, step one has started. Ryuunosuke nodded as she paused before turning the page. The image on the page had a story to tell, Mitsuki wanted a photo with her bird, Seishin was reluctant; the story definitely brought a smile to the Nakajima's face. "I hope so." The adolescent stated under his breath, hoping it wouldn't be interpreted as something offensive. The next were animal tracks, drawings Ryuunosuke tried to decipher, he wasn't an animal expert so he simply acknowledged it with a warm but simple reply.

Next was the drawing of cloak designs, her mother got her a new one which caused Mitsuki to replicate it; she even tried to draw herself but the results were undesirable, a cue for him to give a soft chuckle before the girl would ask some questions. "No... but... does drawing with a sword on enemies work?" The boy nervously chuckled, a hand on the back of his head. "It's a joke, but no, I can't draw." Ryuunosuke admitted, shaking his head. "Uh, what do you hope to get out of this trip, and thank you for coming on a spontaneous moment!"

TEMPbyAi ♥

SPECIAL ABILITIES USED:

Blue Inferno

JUTSUS USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Aug 3, 2020 14:30:15 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#10a591

It did make her feel a little exposed to be talking about herself so much, but Ryuunosuke was friendly enough. She shared her sub par drawing with him and he didn't make fun of how horrible it was. Instead, he made a joke. About hurting people.

The awkward smile on Mitsuki's face couldn't have been more uncomfortable. She laughed nervously, unsure what to say to his response. Drawing on enemies with a sword? Why did he have to be so morbid? Was she boring? Was that it? She was putting him to sleep and he'd resorted to some weird area of grim interest to keep himself in the conversation?

Or she was jumping to conclusions because she was nervous. Probably that.

But her new friend did confide that he, too, wasn't very good at drawing. That made her feel a little better. But what did he mean by asking what she hoped to get out of their trip? Wasn't it obvious?

"To have fun, I guess?" she said, sounding unsure of herself even as she spoke the words. Maybe that wasn't specific enough? Was he looking for something deep? Was he hinting at something? Oh, she was too nervous to tell.

"But, um, you don't have to thank me. I came because I wanted to. I don't get out much unless it involves the animals so this is probably good for me." She shrugged, turning another page in her scrapbook. There was a flat rock, a near shaving of slate, inlaid with veins of blue stone. "This one... Kinda like you," she mused softly, and turned the page.

"Do you do stuff like this a lot?" she asked, looking back up. "Random trips? Stealing girls away from their work?" She smiled and giggled. It was her attempt at a joke--maybe not a good one, but she was trying.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

has written 0 posts
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Aug 3, 2020 21:54:25 GMT -5
Nakajima Ryuunosuke
groupnull
I'm gonna watch it burn

The awkward smile made Ryuunosuke sigh mentally, Nice man, really. A+ The Chūnin mentally chastised himself as he thought it was impossible to get any worse than this. The Nakajima could do impossibles though, just ask Emiri. All in all, the adolescent was more versed in combat and dominance rather than... whatever this was, however, he knew every had their own way to get in the water. Some dive in, some dip a toe and slowly slide in. The Nakajima preferred the live fast crowd but... something about Mitsuki drew him. Of course, he'd never admit that out loud.

His question came with a simple answer, one that sounded deflated. "Yeah, no. We're going to have fun, we're gonna watch a great contest and you'll see colleagues in action. Learn from their mistakes, thank Shizuha for informing me of your rank." Ryuunosuke said, holding a subtle grin, even a small smile. He should smile more, stop looking so angry. Similar to Mitsuki, except she looked... a bit scared. Shy. Disassociated. At least, from what the Nakajima could see, there was hopefully more to her than meets the eye, hell, she just upped and cast Suiton shuriken like nobody's business. It was kind of amazing and that made the male bow his head and grin only for a second, if one forgot how quickly it drained her.

She dismissed the fact of him having to thank her. Paraphrased from her own words, she essentially isolated and found solace with animals, easily reiterating her favoritism of that animal clinic. She admitted that this outing, this trip was good for her, probably. All the Nakajima did was nod, "Trust me, the buildings are beautiful and the springs are amazing in Byakuya or so I heard. And quite frankly, I believe them!" The adolescent attempted to be more animated in his explanation instead of a stiff bobble head. He probably looked awkward and in pain. Ryuunosuke looked over at the rock Mitsuki briefly, almost hesitated, like him. The blue stone veins could symbolize his blue Katon. And the rock could be his rough exterior, that may not be it at all, she collects pretty rock but it's not to far off the mark. "Mitsuki, you have an amazing eye for detail." The adolescent complimented her attention to the little things, it made him a tad nervous of how much she knew just by observation.

Her first question caught his attention, instantly turning to look her in the eye, a slight confusion on his face before she was able to clarify. When he did, the Nakajima smiled at her and placed a hand gently on the girl's knee. "Only with the most gorgeous one." Ryuunosuke stated softly and a warm smile on his face, holding eye contact for a few seconds before pulling his hand away and looking bashfully forward. "Pardon, sometimes I just do things without thinking, like a sol-" The Chūnin caught himself from talking aimlessly about shinobi life.

"So, Mitsuki, lodgings... Wanna share a two bed room, one bed, or take two separate rooms?" The Chūnin asked, jumping straight into the logistics, trying to avoid awkwardness, or rather, silence. After giving her time to answer, he jumped to the next statement. "I'm thinking it might be great for you to just wander, maybe greet some contestants. Or we could set up a to do list and just do all the things. I hear the exams might take awhile. So we have plenty of time!"

"What you thinking?"

TEMPbyAi ♥

SPECIAL ABILITIES USED:

Blue Inferno

JUTSUS USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Sept 10, 2020 4:52:12 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

#10a591

"Seeing colleagues in action." That made it sound a lot more exciting and not so fatal as Mitsuki knew the exams to be. But this was supposed to be a fun trip, and she'd assumed they'd be doing more sight-seeing than anything else. She nodded to his mention of Shizuha. So the two of them had probably talked? No wonder.

The springs? If they were as great as Ryuunosuke was saying, they were going to make the train ride worth it even if the rest of the trip tanked. "I hope so," she agreed quietly. Of course, she'd be going in even if the waters were ice cold. That was the nice thing to do.

Mitsuki hadn't thought her comment on the rock to be anything special--just a simple observation, but it seemed to mean something greater to Ryuu. An amazing eye for detail? Her? She glanced up, offering a shy "Thanks." She'd just liked the color...

At least her joke hadn't totally failed. But oh, no, the compliment. The most gorgeous one?? Her?! And then the hand on her knee--well that was no big deal--but the compliment, no no no, she wasn't gorgeous!! She was-- She was just--

The teen's face burned. She was redder than a cherry and she knew it, but all she could do was stare, like her brain had short-circuited for a second. Eventually she squeaked out a tiny, "Thanks."

"Thanks?! I'm such an idiot!! Who says that?? A dummy, that's who. Oh my god, oh my gooooood I'm so dense--"

But her travel partner soon apologized, as if he thought he'd been too, what, forward? Too direct? She shook her head. "It's okay," she squeaked out, face twisted by an awkward smile. She really didn't mind, but her head was scrambling to get a grasp on how her body suddenly felt. Everything was warm. Too warm. Weird weird weird--

And now she was supposed to choose what kind of room they rented? One bed? Why would he even suggest that? And why make her choose? Was this a test?

"Uh. Let's...decide when we get there?" she said, clearly not wanting to set things in stone right then. Her heart was loud. Why was it so loud?

"What am I thinking? Oh, um... Well, wandering is okay. Do you mean by myself? I might get lost. Maybe we could wander together?" Mitsuki wasn't even being coy--she really would get lost. And if they went there together, it only made sense to stick together rather than go their separate ways to walk around.

"Maybe we could get food when we arrive? I'm kinda hungry. What foods do you like?"

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

has written 0 posts
Come On, Lessgo [Mitsuki]Sept 11, 2020 20:30:18 GMT -5
Nakajima Ryuunosuke
groupnull
I'm gonna watch it burn

Ryuunosuke took mental notes, as he spoke, she would answer, it was smooth. It didn't seem forced. He received silent thanks mostly but when the Chūnin referred her to being the most gorgeous one, that's when her reaction became cute, very cute. The Nakajima smiled warmly as he observed the girl blush wildly. It was quite entertaining to watch and, ultimately, was worth taking time to relax. Again, she replied with a 'Thanks' and he almost lost his composure. Was that a rejection of some sorts? Was that a genuine acceptance? Did I say something I shouldn't?

Mitsuki dismissed his apology after his bold decision The boy proceeded to talk about lodgings and could already feel his wallet groaning. After reading out her options, it seemed a little too much for her probably and she stated to talk about it when they got there. Ryuunosuke nodded and simply dropped that part, his mind rapidly racing. it seemed pretty simple but in the mind of the Chūnin, this endeavor was becoming more interesting to say the least. Soon after she brought up the choice of wandering stating how she would get lost by herself and coined the idea of traversing with him.

The Nakajima smiled as he looked at Mitsuki, "It'd be my pleasure to get lost with you." The Nakajima joked, in actuality he semi knew where to go, most Yuki towns seemed to be built the same but no doubt he can get lost too, and he'd love to get lost with Mitsuki. From the windows, it seemed they were close to their destination, which seemed to prompt Mitsuki being hungry, she inquired what kind of foods he liked. A minutes passed before he finally got out of thought, "I like beef bento boxes, definitely sashimi, I like dangos. Take an interest in Ramen, Taki Yaki, Gyozas, almost anything, but keep venison away from me, same with lamb. I don't like the taste at all. How about you Mitsuki?" Ryuunosuke asked, curious of what her answer was to be.

After waiting to let her answer, the train lurched forward. Coming to a total stop, whether they were at their destination was uncertain, what was was the fact Ryuunosuke outstretched his arm to the side in an attempt to keep the small girl from flying or sustaining a whiplash from the mechanical beast. The shinobi rubbed the temples of his eyes and muttered quietly, "I hate trains."

TEMPbyAi ♥

SPECIAL ABILITIES USED:

Blue Inferno

JUTSUS USED:
NAME: Haini no Jutsu | Cremation Technique (Embodiment)
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Katon
DESCRIPTION:
The hiijutsu of the Nakajima clan. This technique allows the user to turn their body into living fire, making them immune to physical attacks. Every inch of the users body becomes fire, or if they prefer just one part. The user is able to absorb natural fire, not created with chakra, to heal themselves and restore chakra. The drawbacks to this technique being that it limits the user to using only Katon or non-elemental jutsus. It also makes the user more susceptible to Fuuton jutsu, which feeds the fire and forces the user to burn through their chakra, with powerful Fuuton attacks causing the body to detonate and expel a massive amount of chakra.
EQUIPMENT USED: