Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

"Heh. I think so too.” She started behind a soft chuckle. Three generations and they all seemed to enjoy the same things. It was just a shame that Kazui was never given the chance to actually meet her own mother. She liked to think that her mom’s will and spirit was that of her own, and that the two were one. It helped her get over the pain and turmoil of growing up without the woman. Nevertheless, she was doing fine without her. The young girl knew her mother would be proud of her, because her grandmother always told her so. Cherry blossoms had always been a thing between the three of them for whatever reason, Kazui herself enjoyed the vibrant color and the way they could beautifully light up a field.

"Ah! Really?!” The girl leaned forward as her eyes lit up with glee. "I have cherry blossom pajamas and I love spring as well!” She said with laughter, a big smile curling on her face. The significance between the two facts didn’t seem like much to write home about but it was so weird that the girl shared so much in common with Kazuto’s mother, and honestly it made the girl feel good inside. She didn’t know why that information was so exciting to her, maybe it was because she was getting even more closer to Kazuto than she was before. Dark hues followed the Senju’s hand as he placed it over his chest, more specifically, his heart. That’s where his mother remained, inside the heart of her beloved son. But as the man began to weave hand signs, the girl would watch with anticipation as she summoned a cherry blossom from his hand. A tribute to his mother indeed.

"Woah.” Kazui said softly as she got closer to the flower. "Senbonzakura, huh?” Whispering softly beneath her breath, she would reach out and grab a hold of the flower. As she gently poked the petal, the flower would leave a slight incision on her finger, warranting a squeak to escape her breath before she placed the cut in her mouth. Even with her small injury, the girl would still be in awe. "That’s so cool.” She voiced. Part of her questioned why she was born into the Uchiha clan rather than the Senju clan. In her mind, the Senju clan’s techniques were much cooler than the Uchiha’s. Nevertheless, she would go on to ask about her gift in which Kazuto would tell her it was something that she would be able to wear.

A sigh escaped her lips as she sat back down and sunk into her chair. "I figured you were going to be vague.” She said softly before a grin grew on her features. "I’ll just see what it is after I kick some butt in these exams!” Her voice was filled with confidence as she spoke.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 11, 2020 12:57:34 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?" He said with a chuckle of his own after hearing the girls protest. He didn't mind them, it was just a fact that he chose not to spoil the present if she were to become a Chunin. No, she will succeed. The Senju though, assuring himself for the success of his apprentice as well as the success that Miho would have. Under normal circumstances he would just tell them to take care of themselves but it circumstances permitted then it would be great for both of them. He imagined that the two could make an effective team if pressed and would not want to fight her if he had to.

As he took a sip of his tea, he assumed that there wasn't much else to talk, the girl had being reprimended in private and she had understood and heard him. As well they had opened a little bit more to each other. Perhaps he could promise training when they returned to the village. When they returned and he widened his eyes. He was sure that Kazui knew that he and Miho were together and that they would be married soon. And there was an issue he was meaning to ask to his student.

"So, as you know." He began. "You know that Miho and I are getting married." He said, stating the obvious. "I was hoping that... you would attend. It would mean a lot of me." Kazuto told her and smiled. "Perhaps you could even be the flower girl, tossing cherry blossom petals?" He asked with as he joked about the subject, but if she did wanted to do that, he would not stop her. "Well, if you want to come that is. I won't force you if you want to spend time with your friends or do something else.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 11, 2020 13:36:07 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Yeah yeah, I guess keeping the surprise is important.” She said softly as her eyes remained on the weaponized cherry blossom that she held in her hands. Kazui wasn’t used to receiving gifts, so it always made her excited whenever it was mentioned which was why she was so eager to know what Kazuto had planned. Nevertheless, she would leave the thought alone for now or else it would drive her insane. Sipping from her cup, the girl would sigh as the warm contents continued to keep her warm. Without anything more to talk about, the girl would just prop her arm on the table and rest her head as she twirled the cherry blossom flower back and forth.

She wanted to keep it, even though it was dangerous, it felt like a gift in itself. Her favorite flower as a weapon, how cool was that! It was then that Kazuto grabbed the girl’s attention yet again. Kazui would shift her head to look at him without really sitting up correctly. He spoke of a wedding between Miho and himself and the girl’s eyes lit up. Lifting her head from the table the girl would speak.

"What?! I didn’t know that!” She said with a smile on her face. She had known the two of them were together, but Kazui didn’t know that they were planning on a wedding. "When is it? Of course I’ll be there.” The excitement in her tone was evident even as she spoke softly. She had never been invited to anything like that before so of course she wouldn’t miss out on the chance to be a part of someone’s special day. Her mind began racing as the positive thoughts flooded her mind. "I wouldn’t miss it for anything in the world.” She murmured lightly.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 11, 2020 21:49:05 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju was surprised at the reaction of the girl. There had been the congratulations, the hugs, the smiles and joy from his closest friends, but he hadn't expected such a reaction, even for someone that was close to him. his grandmother certainly had not acted in such a cheerful manner, but he had attributed that to her more quiet nature brought with age. In the end he could only smile in joy that she thought the idea was good and that she approved of Miho. "It will be after we return from the exams." It was something that he and Miho had decided upon after he had proprosed.

Aside the real demands of the logistics for such event, there was another more selfish reason. The name Senju was a beacon for many. People would seek to make a name for themselves by defeated a member so such prestigious clan and even if that person wasn't born as a Senju, the deed would remain. Miho didn't need the additional attention to reach her goal. It was better to be safe than sorry or at the very least he thought so. Miho agreed with him in that regard. "And I'm glad you will be there. You will need to speak with Miho about the dress kimono."

Of that he really didn't have any call, after all he didn't had any idea about dresses seeing that his default selection of colors was either dark greens, grays or blacks. Therefore the traditional garb that he was to use for the event would be moss green and charcoal grey, which Miho had approved. "I'm sure we can accommodate to find you something to wear and you can hold the flowers, Miho chose cherry blossoms, yes, I know, it seems to be a motive." He said with a chuckle before looking at the girl again.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 12, 2020 2:22:45 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Hmm.” The girl hummed to herself as she returned her head back to the table. After the exams meant that it was just around the corner. It was a lot to take in at once, and Kazui could only imagine how stressed Miho felt during this time. A sigh escaped her lips as her gaze fell upon the cherry blossom flower yet again, Kazuto’s voice still having her attention as he spoke of how glad he was that she was going to be there. Of course she would be there, he didn’t even have to ask. It was his and Miho’s special day, joining together in holy matrimony, a beautiful moment in their lives. Not only that, but she would get to see the people she loved and cared about be happy with one another.

The excitement for the wedding was evident, but Kazui wasn’t a huge fan of kimonos. The thought of wearing the fabrics were discouraging, plus it didn’t "fit” her as a person. She often strayed away from traditional clothing any chance she was given. But she wouldn’t complain to Kazuto, instead she would simply nod her head as she spoke.

"Hai..”

Lifting her head from the table, a smile would grow on her face. If she were going to be throwing flowers, then she definitely wanted them to be cherry blossoms. It seemed as if Miho had a great taste as well as she were the one who decided on the flowers. Then a thought came to her mind. Miho was more like a sister to Kazui than anything, and she was sure the feeling was mutual between the two, so the girl felt as if she should have had a more important role in the wedding. Maybe as a bridesmaid. Regardless, she would just be happy in being able to help with the festivities.

"It’ll be perfect. I know it.” She voiced in her soft tone. The thought alone made the girl want to hurry and finish the exams so that they could return home. But it was important that she took everything slow. The first round would be starting very soon, and she had to stay focused.

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 13, 2020 0:08:28 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"But one day at the time, right?" Kazuto asked rhetorically to his student as his finished his tea. He knew she was aware of this, of all the genin he knew she was probably the smartest and most talented of her generation. Of that he didn't have any worry. Seeing that he had spoken all that he had wanted with, the Senju raised to his feet as he placed his hand on the top of her head and smiled, deciding not to rough her hair again as a mark of respect. "Now, if you excuse me, I need to meet with Miho." He told his student as his hand rose to his shoulders and he pulled the hood to cover his head before he brought his scarf to cover his face.

"And you, you rest. And don't cause more trouble." He said with a smile and warm eyes. "Oh, before I forget." He said as he would go through the pockets of his pouch as he pulled a book that he had read during the voyage to this forsaken frozen land and presented it to her. "It's not the sort of smutty literature that Miho favors, but I'd say is entertaining for a biography." He said.

Although a work of fiction, it was about a member of the Uchiha clan that lived long ago, and from what he could tell the man was righteous and just. What a shinobi should be, even if the author had embellished some of the details, they were close to the truth that he had known from his studies of history. "You might find it enlightening, and well, it will give you some distraction before you go to sleep. He told her before he would nod at her and leave the room, being hit by the cold that permeated in this land. "Good night." He told her as he closed the door.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 13, 2020 2:35:23 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Right.” She voiced softly, her eyes following the man as he stood to his feet, his height looming over her as she remained seated at the table. The hand that placed fell upon the top of her head was one that she had grown accustomed to. It was normally accompanied by the ruffling of her hair, which wasn’t something she enjoyed since it made her feel like a little kid, but it was definitely endearing. She didn’t know if she missed it or not, nevertheless it was good to have Kazuto give her the attention that her father refused. The mention of him returning to Miho wasn’t much of a surprise, so Kazui would simply reply, "Okay.”, her gazing following the man and he pulled the hood and scarf over his head.

Rising from her chair, she would accompany the Senju as he walked towards the door. Trouble wasn’t anything she caused, the trouble was the mist shinobi her heart was what retaliated. "I’ll try.” She said softly in a rather joking manner, trying to keep herself in a good mood. The thought constantly played in her head, she just wanted it all to be left in the past. Still, the girl continued to follow alongside her master before the two would come to a halt. The man was forgetting something. Revealing a book from the pouch of his coat, he would hand it to Kazui and she would gladly accept. Rotating the book in her hands and flipping through the pages as she inspected it, Kazuto would explain the purpose of it.

A smile curling on her lips as she held the book close to her chest. "Thank you.” She spoke softly as she continued behind Kazuto. Reaching the door, two would say their goodbyes. She would insist on closing the door herself, it seemed more proper that way. So with Kazuto standing outside of her room, the girl would return the phrase to the man.

"Goodnight.”

Gently pushing the door closed, the girl would be left alone in silence. Perfect to allow herself time to focus on the exams. Climbing onto the bed, Kazui would tuck herself in, reading from the book until she eventually fell asleep.

last edit by Deleted on Jun 13, 2020 2:36:11 GMT -5
has written 0 posts