Shame - [Kazui]

fallen blades
Shame - [Kazui]May 29, 2020 23:26:43 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

He held the sword in his hands as his eyes went from one end to the other. For the eyes of the untrained the weapon wasn't much to look like. Black and dull from end to end, the sheath and the handle sharing the same worn appearance interrupted only by a red rope and the ubiquitous symbol of the Uchiha clan as well as one that detailed a red sakura. He wasn't sure what that meant, for he had never asked, but now he felt some curiosity appear in. He had eyed it from time to time but had never held it in his hands. And as he inspected it more and more he understood that looks could be deceiving. As his hand wrapped in the handle he could hear the soft thrum of power and energy held in the blade, the scent of ionized air and the sensation of static as his chakra reached for the sword and the blade itself reacted as if it was alive with some guarded curiosity.

Kazuto felt a switch of his muscles through his gloves in the small room that had been assigned to his student and as he sat in the neatly made bed, he felt a quick urge just to ignore the sensation. With a hiss and slither sound he pulled the sword out of the sheath and observed its keen edge, the twirls of lightning that danced on the sharpened edge that promised a cut sharp enough to slice a bolt of lightning. His eyes shifted to look door as he heard steps getting closer. Taking his attention to the sword he held it high as the door creaked open and with it as swish of cold air from the hallway, as if a breeze had managed to get in by the carelessness of an opened door down the way. "This is a good sword." He said as tendrils of wispy haze escaped his lips before he turned to Kazui.

"I hope you don't mind little one." He told her in a form of an apology as he sheathed the sword with a flourish and held it in his arms. He turned to the Uchiha before he nodded to the bed, bidding her to seat with him. "Close the door." He told his apprentice. "You and I need to talk." He intoned in a serious tone.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,168 posts
Shame - [Kazui]May 30, 2020 0:25:12 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Light feet carried the young Uchiha across the pure white snow as she made her way back to her room from doing a little sightseeing. The fluffy snow was lovely and all, but the cold air that was associated with it was very much unforgiving, especially to those who hailed from much warmer climates such as Sunagakure. Luckily enough, it often snowed during the winter back in Konoha, so it wasn’t too terribly bad, albeit Yuki’s never ending winter wonderland was far unmatched by any other nation. White haze escaped the girl’s breath as she finally made her way back towards the dormitory that she was assigned to. From there she would remove her extra layers and proceed to make her way back to her room.

Once the girl opened the door, she would be greeted by none other than Kazuto himself. The blade in his hand told her everything she needed to know as he apologized for moseying around with her personalized sword.

"No...it’s fine.”

The Uchiha voiced softly, gently pushing the door closed with the ball of her foot as Kazuto had told her to before turning to hang her jackets up after she had done so. Why was he there? The incident, for sure. Kazui knew it from the moment she laid eyes on the Senju, nonetheless the girl was just waiting for him to bring it up. Part of her wanted to turn around and go back out from the way she came in, but she knew better. She would have to deal with Kazuto sooner or later, there was no reason to try to avoid it. As expected, she was told to take a seat, and that the two of them needed to talk. With her back to the Senju, Kazui would roll her eyes in irritation, softly mumbling underneath her breath as she turned to face the man.

"Oh boy.”

As one of two people that Kazui spent the majority of her time with, surely Kazuto would know and understand that the girl was frustrated just from her body language and expression alone. She had been getting bothered about the incident all day, and every part of her just wanted to escape from it already. What was done was done, there was no changing it now. Nevertheless, the girl would walk lightly towards the foot of the bed before jumping up onto it, sitting shoulder to shoulder with her mentor and somewhat guardian.

"Hm?”

The girl would hum, anticipating only to be scolded and nothing more. Her fingers were intertwined with one another as she squeezed her hands between her legs, trying her best to bring the feeling and warmth back to her hands. Kazui knew that she would have to brace herself for whatever Kazuto had to say, so that is exactly what she did.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]May 30, 2020 3:36:17 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazui was not the hardest individual to read. At least not to him after all the time they had spent together in her apprenticeship. He saw her tense and annoyed, certainly awaiting for him to scold her. He chuckled as she would sit next to him. Still holding her sword he considered how to progress, he didn't need to remind her of what had happened. He knew it, she knew it and there was no need to relive those tense moments. He would then shift his face to the weapon in his hands before he handed it back to her, again having a small recollection on how the sword seemed rejoice to return to its rightful owner rather than him. "You ought to be more careful." He said with a warm smile. "You left the door unlocked, anyone could've entered and taken the sword." He said. Once he had heard that the weapon of a shiinobi was their life and he truly wondered how truthful was that statement, although he was confident that Kazui would be more than capable of fending for herself without her blade.

Allowing her a moment of levity he would speak seek to speak once more. "Kazui, I won't say that what you did was wrong, but it wasn't the proper moment." He began. He was glad that she had risen to stand up for her kin, sure that she would have stood up for any other shinobi of the village be it him, Miho or even some unknown. "We've talked about this, you can be quite hot-headed. Not only you put the fragile truce around here in risk, but also your life and Issei's." He told her with a concerned tone, deciding not to go on the details of why her actions would had greater repercussions unless she dared to ask.

"Aggression is good, but you need to control it. And you gave cause for those Genin from Kiri to provoke you next time. You need to ignore their words and keep your mind focused on the objective." He concluded before he placed a hand on her shoulder, fingers softly digging unto the flesh. If that girl from Kiri was about to become a rival for his student, that was good. Rivalry often forced you to give the best from you, but she needed to keep a clear mind and pragmatic thinking. "Remember, a fight is more often than not a distraction from the actual goal."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]May 30, 2020 5:06:27 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Soft yet dark hues focused on the girl’s master as he himself took a moment to gather his thoughts and take one last look at the blade that Kazui had grown so accustomed to. A gift from Lady Tomoe, it was something that Kazui cared dearly for, and the Uchiha made sure that she kept the blade in its entirety well maintained. As the blade was offered back to her, the teen’s eyes followed it but she wouldn’t reach out and grab a hold of it. Instead, Kazuto would just end up placing it onto her lap and arms as she still had her hands locked with one another. She was surprised that it was returned to her, especially since she knew that Kazuto knew of the incident. Her eyes slowly shifted from the blade and back to Kazuto as he spoke ever so diligently.

The statement he made about the door didn’t get much of a reaction out of the Uchiha, instead her gaze would return once again to the blade that rested in her lap, only then would she free her hands and grab the sword by it’s sheath, hugging it tightly in her arms as she rested her face against the handle. Everything that Kazuto mentioned made sense, and every time he spoke it was almost poetic, with every word that he voiced resonating within her mind and soul.

"Kazuto.”

The girl would say softly as she focused on him.

"I know I can be a bit stubborn, and I know what I did was bad. It was a bit overboard, excessive even.”

Her tone was gentle, a hint of disappointment in her demeanor as well as she voiced her side. Of course what she did was excessive, and honestly Kazuto shouldn’t have expected anything less from her. As he had stated, she was hot headed. Even though that wasn’t exactly the case, it still held some truth to it.

"But if I were thrown into the same situation again, I doubt that anything would change.”

It took a different kind of strength for one to admit such a thing. At least she wasn’t giving the Senju empty promises. Regardless of what he told her, the chances of her changing anytime soon were slim to none.

"I feel this pain in my heart whenever someone I care for gets put in danger … and I retaliate…but...”

It felt as if her actions were not something within her control, especially when it boiled down to protecting her loved ones. Love was blissful, yet it was equally as dangerous as well. She had no idea why she reacted so rashly, and she knew as long as someone she cherished was in harm’s way, she would react similarly ... every. single. time. This wasn’t the first time this had happened however. Back when she was a student at the ninja academy, she was ready to beat the hell out of some bully for even going as far as being disrespectful to Roku. Even when she knew that she stood no chance against the bully. This was without a doubt the first sign of the Uchiha’s curse, whether she knew it or not.

"...I am not aggressive.”

The sadness in her tone was evident as her voice spoke in an almost ghostly whisper. A sigh escaped her breath as she pondered on her thoughts and what she wanted to say next. Instead, the girl would just shrug her shoulders slightly.

"...I don’t know.”

She mumbled softly. The Uchiha was lost and confused about it all, and all she wanted was a little insight on how she could possibly change.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

last edit by Deleted on May 30, 2020 5:07:02 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]May 30, 2020 12:03:16 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I know." The Senju replied as he closed his eyes. That same sentiment wasn't exactly lost on him. He had people he cared for, one of them sitting next to him, but he was also aware that being so driven could be counter productive. Perhaps he ought to tell her, the timing was less than ideal but he needed to make sure that his student understood. He sighed as he steeled himself for what he was about to tell her. "Protecting what you love is important Kazui, but you must not loose your goal." He repeated, trying to use a gentle tone with her before shifting on his seat.

"You must learn to accept everything that is not in your control." Kazuto murmured in grief. "I had a sister, she was about your age." The Senju added, knowing that Kazui probably knew were the conversation was heading but continuing as she needed to understand. "And as harsh as it might be, we can't always protect everyone." He told her, placing his hand over hers, for a second noting how big his hand was compared to hers. He knew well, that deep in his own self, if something were to happen to her, to Miho, to Shikajin, Yusuke and Inari a part of him would shake the very stars in order to seek a form of retribution. But that such would not always be considered justice and to be consumed by revenge would be exactly what precisely what the people that he cherished didn't want for him.

"Justice is not the same as revenge, protect those that are important to you Kazui, but never allow yourself to be consumed by your grief. If not you become everything you swore to destroy." Kazuto admitted that such words sounded poetic but he truly believed those words. But a part of him spoke also from what the scrolls the Senju clan kept about the Uchiha. And if anything he had wanted to keep her away from that dark part that her kind seemed to flirt with more often than not. "But I understand how you feel Kazui and you can always talk to me." He added gently, leaving it as a suggestion rather than an order.

"Now..." He said as he would look around her room. "Perhaps some tea would do good to you, to calm yourself and take that tension away, wouldn't you agree?" He offered her, finding that he would also like some tea as well.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]May 30, 2020 16:57:28 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

A feeling of empathy fell upon the girl’s heart as Kazuto told her that he knew what she was going through. A part of her doubted that, but doing so would be outright stupid. Since the very first day that they had sat down and actually talked with one another, the two had found a common ground, experiences they both shared, only finding a few discrepancies in their stories here and there. Nonetheless, the fact that he understood was all that Kazui needed. The lesson that was being preached to her, would be stored into her mind and heart. It was important to protect those who we cherish, but one shouldn’t lose sight of their goals while doing so. It sort of made sense, at least that’s what Kazui thought.

The mention of his sister however would cause the Uchiha to drift her gaze towards the floor, staring blankly as she allowed herself to gather her thoughts. Based on the context, it wasn’t hard to decode what Kazuto meant. The girl was surely dead. Slowly reaching her hand to the back of her head, Kazui would tug gently at the white cloth until her headband had fallen softly into her hands.

"So that’s who she is. The girl in the pictures.”

Her voice was soft as she spoke, her gaze never leaving the headband. That white haired girl that she saw every time she entered Kazuto’s home. Pictured and framed neatly on the wall. She didn’t know the girl was his sister, but she did understand that whoever she was, obviously meant a lot to Kazuto.

"I have been protecting this, not for any particular reason other than the fact that I knew it meant a lot to you … so it meant a lot to me.”

The girl would start. Her mind wandered endlessly, but she dared not question how she died. Doing so could open up old wounds, and that wasn’t anything she wanted.

"I figured it belonged to her, but I didn’t know she was your sister.”

Her gaze finally returned to the Senju as she continued to hold the headband softly in her hands. Kazuto’s hand would engulf her’s, as he held onto her. The thoughts continued to wander through her mind, sadness flooded her heart, but at least she wasn’t going through everything alone.

"I’m sorry for everything. I won’t let it happen again.”

It was a promise that she knew would be very hard to keep, but she would at the very least try. She surely wouldn’t be causing anymore scenes, that was for sure.

"That sounds good to me.”

The girl would add on softly, a weak smile curling on her lips as she tried to ignore the negative feelings in her heart. It wasn’t worth feeling bad over, things were done that they couldn’t change. That’s just how life works.

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]May 31, 2020 19:10:42 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Thank you." The Senju said with a warm smile looking fondly as his apprentice, pressing again his fingers on the flesh of her shoulder. He felt the sincerity of her words and was content with her words and the pledge that she would not fall to the same pitfalls that had made the fight with the people from Kirigakure almost erupt. But he also understood the meaning behind her words as she pledged not to hold up the beliefs that she had been entrusted with. He was glad that he had chosen Kazui and that he had entrusted the memento of his beloved sister that he had held. "I can only ask you to try."

He said as he went to the small stove that was present in the room and began boiling water on a tin pot. Before long steam would whistle out of the pot and he carefully began to mix powdered green tea into the water. With the same care he would retrieve a leaf of mint and added a small drop of honey into the tea. Carefully he placed a table before his beloved student and placed a steaming cup before her. Pushing a chair he say before her bringing in his cup of tea. "According to Miho." He said before bringing the steaming cup to his lips. "I have gotten better in brewing tea." He said before taking a sip, inviting her to try.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring any treats for us, but this will do." He offered before he would allow her to drink her cup of tea. Still he fell that there was still much that they would need to talk. If he was a betting man, and often more than not he was, he would be fairly sure that Hiruko had passed some of the fire release traditions and techniques of the Uchiha clan to the girl. Placing the cup of tea on the table. "I'm sure Hiruko-san has spend some time teaching you about Katon, correct?" He said as he looked at her. "She was gracious enough to teach me the basics of the element so I know she's a good teacher. Certainly she stressed unto you that fire is the element of destruction, without control it can burn you. The same principle is applied to you daily interactions. Having passion is good, but you must temper those fiery instincts and release them when it is the correct moment."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 2, 2020 20:28:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Yeah … You’re welcome.”

She murmured quietly in a whispered tone, taking the cloth of the headband and stretching it out before wrapping around her forehead tightly yet again. Kazuto didn’t have to thank her for taking care of it, not only because it was something they both cherished but also simply because it was hers now. Keeping it clean and presentable was a part of Kazui’s everyday routine. No stain or scratch was present anywhere on the metal band.

As the Senju arose from his seat to make a pot of tea, Kazui would do the same except she would neatly stash the custom sword away with the rest of her equipment and clothes. Her eyes traveled through all of her belongings, only stopping to embrace the Uchiha clan logo that was stitched perfectly on the back of the robes that the clan had given her. She wanted to honor them, as well as Kazuto, so the girl had to make sure she kept her actions honorable. The Uchiha clan put a lot of faith in their two representatives, even if one of them was being trained by a Senju. A sigh softly broke away from her breath as she slowly slid the doors to the closet closed. Turning on her heels, she would lightly make her way over towards Kazuto as he tended to the tea.

"Well I will be the judge of that.”

The girl said jokingly, a soft chuckle following shortly behind. She was trying her best to leave the past in the past, but a hint of sorrow and empathy could be heard in her voice. Grabbing a seat at the table, Kazui would watch the steam arise from her cup. Taking a deep breath she would note that it smelled delicious, but there was only one way to find out. Cuffing the cup gently between both hands, the girl would sip the warm contents, noting the hint of honey that she enjoyed so much. A smile curled on her lips as she placed the cup onto the table.

"It’s pretty good.”

She would say softly. A brief moment of silence would fill the room as the two sat across from one another. The Uchiha never had much to say, she would rather listen than speak. But the silence was soon broken as the jonin spoke of Hiruko. Nodding her head, Kazui would remember just how difficult it was for her to learn Katon, but with Hiruko’s guidance she managed to do so in a timely manner. Issei even praised the girl for knowing more than one element, but she herself didn’t understand the significance of it. She only wanted to prove to her clan that she was good enough to don the Uchiha name.

"Mama Hiruko taught you katon?”

She questioned. The many lessons she learned on the fiery element were all focused around control, it was indeed the element of destruction, and Kazui understood that. Simply nodding her head, the girl would avert her eyes before speaking.

"Understood.”

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 3, 2020 23:01:49 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I'm glad you find the tea good." Kazuto said with a content tone. At the very least he was becoming more proficient with tea and not with what he had heard his grandmother call it 'hot leaf juice'. He was simply glad that now it was more palatable than before and that his student had actually complimented it. However he was more intrigued by the fact that he called Hiruko as mama. The Jonin Commander of the village was a strict teacher but she had the sort of caring and motherly disposition to help anyone. In fact he had received aid from her not only in the form of techniques but she had given him good words to live by as he tried accept what had happened to his sister and live on, doing it for her.

"Yes, she thought me Katon." He confirmed his story once more. "She insisted that aggression is a source for the element, and while I agree, I also believe that you can fuel the passions of flames by other emotions. You can appreciate fire by its helpful qualities. It is both life and industry, comfort and creativeness." The Senju added before deciding to change the subject to something more useful in regards of the exams. Taking another sip of the tea he had brewed he would then look at this student.

"Creativity should be your focus on this exams." He began, looking at her before carefully pouring more tea from the tin teapot. "These exams test your abilities yes, but also your resolve and your problem solving skills. You can't simply hammer your way out of problems and the solutions won't be straightforward. For that, you must have a clear mind." The Senju told her seriously before taking another sip. "For that reason you need to keep your mind calm and centered. And you need to keep distractions out of your mind, such as the scuffle you almost had." He said, speaking out of experience. His words would serve her well when she was able to take missions by herself. Choose battles was also part of the life of a shinobi and he was certain that if the current Kazui had her way, then she would fight them all until she inevitably became tired.

"I told this to Miho and I will tell this to you, you need to adapt and overcome. Then you will be able to survive. Perhaps that was something that she had heard from her academy teachers. "With those objectives achieved, you should be able to face any challenge."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 7, 2020 16:39:50 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Mhm.” The teen mumbled as she took another sip of her tea. She knew not of Kazuto’s journey to making a good pot of tea or why it really mattered, but she did enjoy the simple and small acts that he did for her. It didn’t go unnoticed by the Uchiha regardless of how little she talked. Nevertheless, her focus wouldn’t remain on the tea for much longer. The mention of Hiruko actually teaching Kazuto made the girl happy in some sense. She felt as if she had an actual family again, which was something that she longed for when she was much younger.

Listening to the jonin as he explained that aggressiveness was the normal fuel behind the fire, but he felt as if there were other means to fuel such flames. Kazui sort of understood this, and while it was true that fire had plenty of good qualities, the overall purpose of it was destruction. "You’re right, I suppose.” Shrugging her shoulders as she spoke softly. While what he was saying might have been true, she didn’t know how to go about utilizing it to help herself. The room grew silent for a brief moment before the Senju would redirect the conversation to focus more so on the upcoming exams.

Creativity should be her number one priority while taking the exams, according to Kazuto’s words. The exams would test not only her abilities but her resolve and problem solving skill. Kazui was an intelligent girl, and these were things that came natural to her. She was creative, he knew that, and he knew she could come up with an answer to various problems in a heartbeat. But there seemed to be a hint of doubt or worry in his voice. Keeping a calm and clear mind wasn’t difficult for the girl by any means, even when she was defending Issei, there was no evidence of anger in her tone. She wasn’t one to ‘hammer her way out of problems.’

"Okaaayy. I understand.” She mumbled softly in frustration at the mention of the incident that had transpired earlier. Dark hues averted to the side and down towards the floor as a look of disappointment grew on her face again. Kazui knew that he was just providing advice, but to her it felt as if he didn’t believe in her. That he had to remind her constantly of what to do and what not to do. It was draining.

Propping her arm onto the table and leaning her face against her hand, the genin would allow herself to clear her mind. "How was your chunin exams? How did it go?” That was something she had yet to find out about her master’s past, and she figured it could help her when things got underway.

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 8, 2020 10:50:59 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"My exams?" Kazuto replied in a question, as his hand reached for his chin, holding it softly as he pondered. It was something that he rarely thought about it. It was a bittersweet moment in his life as the exams had tested him more ways that just his abilities. It was there than some semblance of flight or fight sense embedded in all of humanity was when the abilities of his heritage were suddenly revealed to him and to the world in a moment that was simply out of fear of death. He had been so different back then that it was hard to believe that it had been some seven years ago.

"They were..." He began, avoiding her sight for a brief moment. "Difficult to say the least." He told her, not shying away from the truth. He had fought with his teammates, he had been headstrong and if he were to compare himself at that time of his life with his student, he would have been found lacking and he was being rather optimistic about that assessment. "Me and my teammates found ourselves challenged, the exams in Iwa were cruel, much like the people in that rocky land. Cruel crucible makes cruel people who become cruel shinobi I suppose... But..." He stopped as he remembered all that had transpired.

"When I became a shinobi I didn't knew I was a Senju." He told Kazui. "I never knew who my father was and in the moment me and my friends were in danger, when I knew for certain that we would die, just rose my hand, trying to ward their attack. I knew it was a forlorn hope. And I close my eyes for the inevitable." He said as he reminisced the moment, the terror that had been ingrained unto him as he accepted that he would join his mother in the afterlife. "I heard the sound of earth splitting, or rock being broken and then... the gurgles of death of genin from Iwa and Kiri." He told her, looking at her dark hues. "Somehow, spear of wood had appeared to stab them. I had saved us all."

The Senju said with a nostalgic smile that soon soured. "And then I met him." Kazuto told his apprentice, almost as if she was aware of who he meant. He looked away in a mixture of grief, anger and despair as he pressed his lips together. "My father asked me who my mother was... and when I told him about it... he told me that my mother had defied him and that I was a mistake." He said blinking before he would bring the cup of tea to his lips.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 8, 2020 15:48:46 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Kazui remained completely silent as she listened to the Senju speak. Leaning forward slightly, resting her chin gently onto her hands, the man would have her undivided attention. The teen knew that it wasn’t going to be a pretty or happy story, but she wanted to learn more about the person who she cherished so much. It showed that she cared even about stuff that happened so long ago. It came as no surprise that the word difficult would be the first word he used to describe his journey of earning the rank of chunin. But what followed caught the girl’s attention even more.

The mention of Iwagakure shinobi, their land, and how crude they could be. Such a cruel environment often created cruel shinobi. But the girl that she had met on the train ride over to Byakuya didn’t seem to fit that description in the slightest, but perhaps she was an anomaly. Nevertheless, Kazui would shake the thought from her head as she continued to listen. Taking a sip from her tea as Kazuto stated that he didn’t know that he was a Senju at the time. He had only found out after he was pushed to the brink of death and his body reacted on its own, protecting not only himself but his teammates as well.

"Geez.” The girl mumbled softly as she looked towards the ground and back towards the jonin. Things could have easily gone the opposite direction, but it seemed as if his bloodline had saved him and allowed him to become what he was as of today. Without him, Kazui wouldn’t be even a fraction of what she was now. A sigh escaped her lips. The mention of his father was depressing because she understood the pain he felt, the pain of being a disappointment and not having a father figure until it was convenient. The Uchiha would completely disregard the thoughts as she shifted the focus back towards Kazuto himself.

"So you saved your friends. I want to be surprised, but something about that just seems..normal when it comes to you.” She would say jokingly, or at least try to, a weak smile curling on her lips. Overall, Kazuto’s story of his exams made Kazui worry a bit more than usual. If someone like Kazuto had trouble back then with his exams, then what made Kazui think she even had a chance. "Oh, shoot that reminds me…” The girl would start, quickly standing from her seat and shooting towards the closet towards the front of the room. Sitting on her knees, the teen would begin shuffling through her bag before pulling a small black box from the pouch.

Turning to face Kazuto, she would make her way back towards the table and offer the box to the man. "For you.” She said as she handed him the gift. "I’ve been working a lot and saving to get you and mama Hiruko a gift. Yusuke-Sensei had been kind enough to give me a bigger share of the tips we’ve earned just so that I could be able to afford it, ya know.” The girl would add, taking a seat at the table yet again. If Kazuto opened it, he would see that it was a necklace with a locket on it. The picture inside of the locket would show the two of them the day she officially became a genin. Kazui wasn’t sure how fond Kazuto was of jewelry, but he didn’t have to wear it. It was more of a token of her appreciation more than anything.

"I would have given it to you much earlier, but with the constant training for the exams, it slipped my mind.” Now was the perfect time to give it to him, considering that at any moment during these exams Kazui could die, she wanted something the Senju to have something that would remind him of her if worse came to worse.

last edit by Deleted on Jun 8, 2020 15:49:24 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 8, 2020 20:59:27 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Hmm..." He chuckled at her comment, finding it not surprising before he answered. "Perhaps." He told her, finding some sort of acceptance in those words. Yet, he could not feel to do anything but not have pride of that moment. He remembered his teammates were knocked out, they were surrounded, they had no where to go. If he closed his eyes he could taste the bitterness of his own blood and feel the streaks of tears rolling down his cheeks as the fear of death itself invaded him, when the moment of death had came for him he had simply allowed the powers locked in the ancient alchemy of his blood to surface. It had placed him in this path. He supposed that how different all would be if he hadn't manifested his kekkei genkai at all.

But before he could express any thoughts of it, he would be surprised as his student brought a small black box out and offered it to him. Blinking he would take it from here and opened, revealing a locket of burnished silver. As he opened the locked he would see Kazui's radiant face and his own stoic features shooting back at him as they both stared into the camera. Chuckling, he found it funny that he was gifted with form of jewelry from the people that he cared for. Well, almost everyone except for Shikajin, although he assumed that the Nara would not be the sort of spend money in such gifts.

"Thank you..." He sad as he looked at the girl fondly, with a smile perched upon his lips. "This is truly great." He admitted as he proceeded carefully strap the locket around the wrist of his right hand as a way to remembrance, as much as the rope that Miho had used to tie her hair was about his left wrist. A red rope, a black rope and the name of mother's family. He thought as he numbered the items that he had about his hands and neck respectively. "I guess I shall be taking you with me after all in my missions, little one." He said as he placed his hand on the top of Kazui's shoulder as a sign of respect. "I have something for you as well, but it shall give it to you when you finish the exams."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 9, 2020 4:21:00 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"I’m glad you enjoy it.” She said with a smile stretching from ear to ear. Watching slowly as he embraced the metals that crafted the chain and locket with gentle care, it had always been in the girl’s best interest to gift those who helped her in return for all that they have done. Hiruko was first, only because she lived with the woman. Kazuto had just gotten his, and Yusaku was next on the list, but she hadn’t seen him anytime recently. Nevertheless, the girl kept the same smile plastered onto her face as she watched Kazuto fiddle with the necklace. "My grandmother always told me, it’s always good to give back to those whom you love. For no true occasion. No birthdays, no anniversaries, no holidays. But out of true love.” She explained softly.

The random gift often showed that the person was always on their mind, regardless of the date. And in retrospect it often meant more when the gift was given to them without them expecting anything. Still, the fact that Kazuto enjoyed it made the girl extremely happy. Lifting her hand behind her neck, the teen would use her thumb to slide in between the necklace she herself was wearing, pulling the charm from inside her shirt. It was a similar piece of jewelry except it was a lot smaller, thinner actually, and the charm was just a cherry blossom flower, much to the likes of the one that was engraved onto the handle of her blade.

"Outside of it being my favorite flower, my grandmother, and supposedly my mother as well both enjoyed them just as much as me. This belonged to my obaasan.” The girl explained through a whisper, her tone was normal, she wasn’t sad at the thought of her family, nor was she angry or upset. She had come to terms with what death meant and was glad to know that they both passed away peacefully, most of that of course was because of the time that had passed.

The mention of him having a gift for her as well brought a smile to her face. It wasn’t everyday that she got anything from anyone, so it was always kind of a big deal to her when someone even thought of giving her a present. But of course it would have to be after the exams. "I mean, I suppose that’s fair.” She said softly. "Just give me one hint about it.” The girl just wanted to know what it was since it seemed they would be in Byakuya for a while.

has written 0 posts
Shame - [Kazui]Jun 10, 2020 15:32:25 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Your grandmother and mother had good taste." The Senju replied at her words. He found it amusing that the cherry blossoms was something that had been present in his life, many times in the form of circumstance but also out of his own willingness. He could remember hos his mother would take him to the park when the cherry blossom were in the their apogee. He could remember how out of resentment he would lead his own creativity take hold of him as he had crafted his signature set of techniques as a way to stand out from his clan. But he also thought that when the techniques had been infused with something else. His mother lived in the techniques and so did his sister. It was a way to preserve things.

"My mother also loved cherry blossoms. I remembered she had this... cherry patterned kimono, she loved spring... Well she told me that during my birthdays." He said with a chuckle as he reminisced. He would look at Kazui for a second when he decided that perhaps he could show her even a small inkling of the technique so at least they could share that bit. "She is with me right here." He said as he placed his hand over his chest, where the pendant that Miho had given him with the inscribed name of his mother's family. Quietly he would begin to weave hand signs and held his hand before her, producing a stem on which a cherry flower blossomed. "But I like to think she lives in this technique." He said as he showed the flower.

If she noticed she would see that the blades looked soft but they had an edge that could cut any armor like a hot knife through butter. It was something that he was proud of, a technique that was his and that he would pass down to his children if he ever had any. "I call it Senbonzakura." He said as he offered the flower to the girl. "I can call much more than that. But you get the idea." He wished he could teach it to his apprentice, but unfortunately it was something that people of his blood could learn. When she spoke about her present he would chuckle. "It is something you can wear." He said and smiled at her. "Should be enough for you, at least for now."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS