A Mission of Awakening

fallen blades
A Mission of AwakeningJun 4, 2020 1:24:29 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7th, -2 SD rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 2

A Mission of awakening

Mission Rank: C

NPC Required: No

Random Mission Scenario: Enabled

Participants:

Kyobona Miyamoyo   Ikana / Kyobona Ikari [Chunin] 
Description:

Along one of the isles of the land of water, there had been noted to be a small group of pirates that had been forced to crash land along the rocks due to intervention with the Hidden Mist's border control of which was purposefully created and fabricated in order to create this mission. Miyamoto Ikana, the Sanbi host has been assigned to travel with a higher ranking Shinobi with the idea that an active real combat situation could perhaps bring about a reaction from the Sanbi within the host. The task is simple. Exterminate the remnant pirates along the area. Once the mission has been completed, report back to Kirigakure immediately with a full report of the situation. 

last edit by apalooka on Sept 7, 2020 23:57:27 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 642 posts
A Mission of AwakeningSept 7, 2020 4:49:04 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7th, -2 SD rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 2
After doing some scouting, I have gotten assistance and the volunteering of my Onee-Chan Ikari to assist me in this mission, and with it, I've never been more hyped for some sisterly love.
dandead10 has written 642 posts