the sun meets the snow | c

fallen blades
the sun meets the snow | cJun 22, 2020 5:36:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Truly, the start of the Chunin exams had been thrilling, and no less any difficult for those participating. For Hiroaki, it was an opportunity for information. That was the name of the game and always had been. But it had concluded first and his watchful eyes could rest somewhat in the trying events with all of the different Genin participating. All, very, very interesting. But he was not the only person interested, he knew.

It was also the opportunity for diplomacy in a village they were neutral to, which was strange given their closeness in terms of relative geography and friendliness to the village in Tsuchi no Kuni. But for today, he had departed from his inn by himself, instructing 294 to 'stay'. he seemed to enjoy it anyway. The man needed opportunities to raise hell, but that wasn't going to happen with a mean looking machine at his side - and he wouldn't look any less innocent.

So today, he was dressed up to the nines again for the unbelievable weather, in thicker clothing that he knew he would be throwing away whence the exams were finished (because who needed padded clothes in Sunagakure?)

His task today languidly took steps and crunches of snow in lieu of sand toward the outskirts of the town, wherever the training grounds were: but not far enough that he couldn't step into a coffee shop, or something similar if he required the sustenance. Watching, which was what he did best - innocently mixing into the crowds as he people watched, hands held behind his back and his chest held high. It was less busy now at the moment, with what it being so early in the morning and the morning yellow contrasting against the sweet blue/white hues of the snow.

[attr="class","applss"]

[attr="class","beprps"]⠀

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
the sun meets the snow | cJun 29, 2020 5:22:06 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

@sunaakira
#10a591

It had been such a pretty stone. A large blue oval with tiny rivets of white, roughly the size of her palm--and it had a natural polish from the water lapping at it. Mitsuki had instantly slotted it for a place in her newest scrapbook when she'd seen it. But Seishin had seen it too and had somehow mistaken it for a treat as soon as it'd landed in her palm.

Mitsuki was hot on the bird's trail as he padded his way down the street, his wings flapping awkwardly here and there to keep him balanced as he ran in the way birds typically didn't run. They weren't meant to walk places, but he was too flustered by his owner chasing him to take off. He was almost more worked up than the teen behind him.

"That's not a fish, dummy!" she called after him. But they were getting into the busier roads and she didn't want to look like the crazy bird girl. So, trying to end the chase, she threw a tiny ball of water just ahead of Seishin's path. The bird flung his wings out, startled, and dropped the stone, veering off around a corner. A child ran by and kicked the stone, though, and Mitsuki--not wanting to lose it in the snow--immediately jumped for it in a dive that would've made any sportsman proud.

Small hands sunk around the stone in the snow like a hawk's talons on a trout, seizing the pretty blue treasure right as Mitsuki landed herself flat on her stomach in the middle of the road. "Yay!" she cheered, holding the stone up to the light, and then hearing the sudden crunch of feet to the snow just to her right.

She turned and looked up. An older man with pretty eyes was there. Oh. Oh sweet snowflake--

She definitely looked like the crazy bird girl.

"H-Hi," she squeaked out, too petrified to get up just then. She was in the way and she had to get up, but her face felt like fire and the guy was so handsome and she'd just made such a fool of herself.

But she had the stone! That counted for something...right?

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

❤ NOTES: None!

has written 0 posts
the sun meets the snow | cJul 6, 2020 8:10:35 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

It was more telling the state of the village by their worst off, at least that's how Hiroaki saw it when he travelled around. He did see a surprising lack of homeless, and that was likely due to them either moving or because their environment

Hiroaki was always quite present in the moment. It was so that he could watch life unfold at each present moment. In this certain case, it had been that he had been watching a bird fly: a girl in chase of it. Food? There he thought about retrieving a kunai, his muscle pressing against one another as he opted to watch than intervene in the situation.

"That's not a fish, dummy!" Hiroaki came to a stop as she was coming his way: wondering if she would have the spatial awareness to not crash into the taller, older man.

But that would never come to pass with her coming to a collision with the floor instead of Hiroaki, and having turned a corner long before it: but he was there to save the day. She would instantly clam up (funny, for this cold weather) when Hiroaki came into her vision, and perhaps out of embarrassment. A understandable emotion. Nothing that Hiroaki couldn't, or wouldn't take advantage of. Hiroaki would smile at her.

Yellow cat like eyes, with whisped golden sunflowers stared out at the young girl. He pulled his glove off: always, intent behind his every action as he saw the younger girl's faltering behaviour. He offered it to her, even in the harsh cold: so that she could feel the warmth of his fingers as he pulled her up. "Hello,"

Offering his hand was one of the many tools he could offer, as was his voice: so coarse. Like a stone being polished against another stone, yet sickly sweet. "I see you saved your valuable item..."

She was likely no older than his own daughters which made it all the more strange, but Hiroaki was a person to make ends meet when it benefited him. Pray tell, a honeyed word for loose lips?

[attr="class","applss"]

[attr="class","beprps"]⠀

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
[newclass=.applss]width:200px; height:100%; margin-left:10px;background: #f2f2f2; color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px; position: relative; z-index: 1; padding: 10px; opacity: 1; -webkit-transition: all .7s ease-in-out;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass][newclass=.beprps a:hover]color:#939393; text-align: center; font-family: courier new; text-transform:uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 5px;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Jul 6, 2020 8:11:35 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
the sun meets the snow | cSept 10, 2020 5:13:09 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

@sunaakira
#10a591

"Oh no he's actually hot, I'm such a stupid, stupid, stupid--"

Mitsuki's hand went up to take the stranger's--warm--offered one, thought it was a reflexive, almost robotic reaction made slow by uncertainty. How was she supposed to react? What was she supposed to say?

Mitsuki steadied her stance once she was standing upright again, but her own bright eyes lingered on his, the teen obviously drawn in by the pretty yellows looking down at her. Her hand drifted from his when he let go, though that too was slow.

Valuable item? Wha-- Oh! The stone. "Uh. Yeah." She glanced down at the rock in her hand and then back up. "My bird took it. But I collect them for scrapbooks." She suddenly seemed to realize how rude she'd been in her desperate dive into the street and immediately took a small step back to bow in apology. "I'm sorry for interrupting you! I promise I wasn't trying to be a bother. It's just a clumsy day for me, I guess." She laughed nervously, kicking one foot against her other heel and finally brushing some of the snow from the front of her cloak.

As much as she wanted to just melt into the snow beneath her, she couldn't just dash off without saying sorry. That would've haunted her more than her initial stunt. All for a dumb rock.

OOC INFO
& NOTES!

SPECIAL ABILITIES

❖ Water Dancer
❖ Animal Friend
TECHNIQUES

❤ NOTES: Wowzers I'm slow. Sorry!

has written 0 posts
the sun meets the snow | cSept 14, 2020 9:30:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
After the fair maiden had been situated accordingly Hiroaki would waste no effort in getting his glove back on. He was not built for this land, time or place. Even so in his younger years as ANBU in some of the more harsher climates for work, he had always hated it. Keeping one's self dark and hidden was harder, you were more miserable.

All in all, he hated these climates. Noted, did the man feel for her soft grip against his tough and old calloused hands. She was a collector, too? Understandable. "I didn't recognise this being the climate for having stones. Does it get warmer?" The man joked. Except, he wasn't joking: a lot of it could be classed as information gathering, knowing about the seasons provided information about the territory, about whether it was ripe for invasion. But, perhaps, in those innocent moments it would seem as though he were making casual conversation for what it was. A rock.

But she was one of those people. The kind people: the dependable. The type of person who could be easily led astray, or who would hold steadfast in their belief despite their weakness. Or what Hiroaki saw as weakness. But still, he would only bow back to meet that. "I apologise for interrupting your day." After all, being a gentleman? That was natural, the man's aristocratic background had made bureaucracy and affluent affairs come naturally to him. She really was a tiny thing, so he noticed from his bow only barely coming lower than her.

But he would look up and around for this dumb bird, she spoke of. A pet. The sky being as bright as it was made for a squinting man. But back down to the girl. What else was there to this conversation if he did not propel it somewhere constructive? "And do you find yourself out on adventures alone, often?" Hiroaki asked slyly. "Perhaps you'd care to join me as I try to keep myself warm in this blasted cold." Also the truth: he couldn't stand it. Best to not keep too stationary for too long.

[attr="class","applss"]

[attr="class","beprps"]⠀

You swallow me
I'm just a pill
on your tongue
LAIKA OF GS!
has written 0 posts