Finals Round 2: Sayua vs Zakku

fallen blades
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 23, 2020 12:21:18 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday rank Chunin occupation Medic
Sayua’s gate opened and the girl stepped out to a polite ensemble of dispirited cheers which came mostly from those with Iwagakure headbands. She had quickly thrown her last fight, and most likely saw this as a good opportunity to visit concessions and take a break before the final bout.

She had a downcast look on her face as she slowly sulked out in a white top and knee length red skirt. Her chest was covered by a blackened jerkin. At her right hip was a quiver full of projectiles. On her back there were two spools fastened with coiling thin metal wires, both of which were threaded into the bottom of arrows which were loosely fastened to her right shoulder guard. In her left hand she carried a bow made of dark wood and sanded with a smooth lacquer. On her firing hand she wore a thick black glove.

She stopped and waited after exiting the gate. She had got the pillarless side of the arena, she moved only slightly to the left so that she could get a glimpse of them from afar as she awaited the proctor to begin the match. She presented a seal of confrontation to her opponent with her free hand and waited as she listened to her own heartbeat pumped full of adrenaline.

last edit by Iwai Sayua on Aug 23, 2020 12:26:24 GMT -5
Sharp has written 193 posts
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 23, 2020 20:11:11 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

I could I go supersonic
The problem's chronic
Tell me does life exist beyond it
When I need to sate
I just accelerate into oblivion

Zakku entered the arena hearing whispers and murmurs amongst those with Suna headbands but ignored it.  He was focused on the challenge at hand.  He had watched her first round and couldn't get a good enough read to understand her but he did understand one thing.  She gave up just like he did.  

Zakku wore the same outfit he had the day before.  his gloves repaired and the cut in his shoulder repaired even the blood was taken out.  Zakku stopped at his position and raised his hand to signal he was ready.  He was still sore about his loss to Nagisa but was going to correct things with this fight.  "Did you see what I did to my last opponent?"  Zakku called out.

"I zapped him straight to his central nervous system."  Zakku knew the effects of his lightning.  He wanted to see if he could psych her out.  "He was bleeding out of every hole on his face."  He removed a metal stake from his pack as his monotone voice echoed across the field.  "My Body carries a charge of Ten Million Volts.  What can you do against that?"   Zakku would throw two stakes into the ground at his sides as the fight would start.  

Duh Dood has written 539 posts
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 23, 2020 23:22:30 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
"I watched the whole thing,” Sayua called back to her cocksure opponent. "The answer may shock you…”

Sayua raised her bow to the sky and knocked one of the arrows attached to one of the spools of string reel on her back. From her hand she transferred chakra into the arrow¹. She let the arrow fly free at a sixty degree angle, and the string reel followed behind, though the loose metal thread might be difficult to see from a range. Right after firing she formed a one handed seal and the arrow’s speed doubled as it shot up, the wire behind her back unraveling even quicker than before as the arrow reached inhuman velocity.

Then, pouring more chakra into her hand, Sayua suddenly grabbed the climbing wire². Like a kite she held onto the string as it slid through the fingers of her glove. After the arrow climbed to fifty meters above the center of the arena she began pulling and twisting the string. The arrow up above would begin to flatten its trajectory and then spiral in a circle, gradually getting wider with each pass. The arrow grew slower and the pattern became oblong.

By the time the last of the wire ran off the spool it flew out of Sayua’s hands, it had seemed that she had precut the spool so that it wouldn’t cinch at the end. The arrow in the middle of the air finally lost its power, nose diving in the general direction of the center of the field. The spokes of the wire itself soon gave way to gravity and descended upon the center of the battlefield.

Two hundred meters of razor thin metal wire were littered and sprawled across the center of the arena, some hanging off of the pillars in a messy array. With a lack of any sort of tightness the wire curled in random ways and danced with slight breezes. It was not tight enough to cut, but it could prove a tripping hazard, as well as the obvious danger of becoming a live wire if exposed to electricity. The lanes around the walls of the arena were left without the wire.

NAME: Cho'onboya [Arrow Sonic Boom]¹
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
The user charges their arrow with chakra and then fires it using a bow. During midflight on command the user will have the arrow use up the chakra. The chakra will create a sort of burst behind the arrow, almost like a wave which the arrow will "ride" forward. This burst wave will double the speed of the arrow, making it a sudden trap that could prove deadly for an opponent who is not expecting it.

NAME: Yayatsuito no Jutsu [Arrow String Reel Technique]²
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
DESCRIPTION:
By attaching a steel wire to the end and firing the arrow using their bow, the user can then pour chakra into the wire and control the direction of the arrow freely mid air, however the more they manipulate it the slower the speed of the arrow becomes.

Item
NAME: Wire String Reel
CLASSIFICATION: Defensive/Supplementary
ELEMENT: N/A
OWNER: Universal
DESCRIPTION:
Although wire string reels vary in design, they are usually circular and wrap up to 200 meters of cable. Weighing about 2kg and usually too large to fit a belt, many shinobi keep the wire spool in a pack or fasten it by straps on their back. Others cut smaller amounts of wire and store them on smaller spools for later use.

ABILITIES:
Wire strings are a common shinobi tool used for creating various fortifications, traps, and bindings. They can also be used for rappelling, though it has a limited usefulness compared to using basic climbing techniques.

Important SA
Vital Sense-By utilizing her enhanced chakra control Sayua is able to feel the area around them with their chakra and locate nearby individuals through detecting their heartbeat, she can also determine if a person is wounded and roughly how severe the wound is. She can lastly detect but not identify the presence of toxins. Unlike a normal sensory talent she can not see objects or determine difference between different people unless they have something like an irregular heartbeat. Her talent requires locating chakra networks so it is still able to be blocked by those using chakra suppression, and also those who do not have a heartbeat or can hide it. She can sense out to a range of 150m when actively focusing. Within 30m she can passively detect with this ability.

Notes: Please make no assumptions about coming into close range with Sayua, please give me a chance to respond with counter-movement if you will close the distance of her passive sensory ability.

last edit by Iwai Sayua on Aug 24, 2020 1:10:06 GMT -5
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 24, 2020 20:45:09 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could I go supersonic
The problem's chronic
When I need to sate

Zakku watched the arrow fly with curiosity.  His gaze fell back down to Sayua who was twisting her hands with the wire.  What's she planning?  He began weaving his own hand signs as he finished he began channeling chakra into his stomach.  The lightning tickled him as it began gathering.

Zakkus green eyes narrowed in on the Genin from Iwa.  Lightning Chakra began twisting and turning in his stomach like a serpent as the wire began falling into the snow becoming almost invisible.  Zakku wasn't focused on it at the moment,  He didn't have to move from his spot. 

The Suna Genin threw open his mouth and a Dragon made of Lightning Shot out of his mouth 20 feet in length.  It soared across the arena towards Savua opening it's mouth letting out an electrified roar as it aimed at her.  Zakku felt sore about his loss yesterday and was determined to show himself in a better light this time.  He was bested but felt like he could have done things differently.  

Jutsu Used:
Raiton: Denkouryūdan no Jutsu [Lightning Release: Shocking Dragon Bullet Technique]

By channeling Raiton chakra in their gullet the user will open their mouth and release a large, Dragon shaped projectile that is still connected to the user through a single bolt. Buzzing and crackling with electrical energy the dragon once fully formed reaches 20 feet in length. While active the user is able to manipulate the dragon in any way they wish, letting it twist and turn through the air to hit opponents. When the dragon asses a living being those next to it will find themselves shocked and paralyzed for a few seconds. Those actually hit full force by the projectile will find themselves blown away from the concussive blast as well as badly burned and paralyzed, the effects of the paralysis lasting for about five seconds.

Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 25, 2020 0:19:45 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
Eyes widening as electricity began pouring out of Zakku’s mouth, Sayua began to form three hand seals while kicking her foot into the snow to dust the area around her. Thereafter running in different directions were multiple copies of the kunoichi¹. One would run to Zakku’s left towards the lone pillar on Sayua’s side of the battlefield, but following the crest of the wall. The other would run to center themselves with the blind spot of the central pillar, not approaching the center but moving into a position that could not be seen without movement: they rested their backs against the arena door. The last would begin darting towards the open field towards Zaukku’s right, also following the crest of the arena wall. Sayua used surface walking to hide her foot prints². Later in the day as one of the last rounds, the western wall cast a shadow on her position that she and her clones stayed within.

As the dragon moved down the center lane towards her, some of the wire tangled up on pillars would catch the jutsu’s electrical currents and run down the loose wires. As it ran through the wires in the center of the arena the snow would begin to depress, causing a chain reaction to occur that allowed the currents to run into the melted water and further heating the snow around it. The middle of the field would become a sloshy mess of snow and water in the center field and create a light vapor in the air..

The dragon would make it to its target, whichever he picked. The results would reveal themselves once the smoke cleared.

Note: & were PM'd which Sayua is real to keep me honest.

NAME: Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals, the user can create a handful of intangible clones to confuse the enemy. They do not contain solid mass, have no shadows and do not interact with the surrounding environment, making them somewhat easy to distinguish from the real person.

NAME: Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
DESCRIPTION:
A slightly more advanced version of the Tree Climbing Skill, this technique allows a shinobi to walk on water as if it were a solid surface. What makes this so difficult is a very precise amount of chakra ust be applied, as balance is harder to maintain on a not so tangible and even moving surface.
last edit by Iwai Sayua on Aug 25, 2020 1:28:11 GMT -5
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 25, 2020 18:12:57 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could I go supersonic
The problem's chronic
When I need to sate

Zakku sent the command as simple as one would send the command to move their hand.  The Dragon turned right heading for the one that made for the open area.  The concussion from the impact would sent snow, wire, and slush across the arena.  

Zakku used the confusion to move to a rock closest to the open area but still within view of his two stakes.  He unleashed his other two and stabbed one into the rock.  He pulled out a Kunai and readied it in his hand.  He never saw any foot prints so he had to choose one of the clones on the fly.  

Jutsu Used:

Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 26, 2020 12:30:03 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
The dragon encroached as each of Sayua’s copies made it about halfway to their destinations, other than the one in the middle who had only a short distance to go. The great impact lit up the arena. The brunette’s head turned to meet the incoming lightning with a look of fear in her eyes. The Sayua on the opposite side of the arena slipped out of line of sight.

At the western gate, the clone standing there suddenly faded away in a puff of smoke. When the blast area cleared, there was nothing there. For a moment there was a brief silence.

From behind the rock on the opposite side of the arena Sayua began a dead sprint upwards focusing chakra into her feet, putting even more distance between herself and Zakku by climbing the icy arena wall. As she ascended she bent backwards with her bow drawn and fired an arrow towards him, and then shouldered her bow and pulled two kunai out.

She had made it about halfway up the wall, and was still running. She kept her gaze on Zakku, her hair dangling down as she ran towards the sky. The arrow she fired had about ten meters of wire fastened to it. Whether it landed on or near him the wire would go from the pool of slushy snow in the middles towards his direction in a relatively straight line.

Notes: Shot an arrow with a bit of wire attached and used surface walking up the wall.
last edit by Iwai Sayua on Aug 26, 2020 12:56:53 GMT -5
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 27, 2020 5:53:25 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could I go supersonic
The problem's chronic
When I need to sate

Zakku darted further behind the rock seeing the arrow get fired from the running Iwa shinobi.  He examined the wire and smirked.  This was his chance.  He crouched low and began weaving his hand signs before loudly clapping his hands together.  

Raiton gathered in his hands.  He couldn't believe she'd leave herself wide open.  "You were warned."  A wicked grin.  He moved around the rock opposite to the wire and arrow his hand held up on the rock as he opened his hands wide releasing the Lightning stored inside.  "Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder.

The Lightning erupted from his hands and every arc of the stream was aimed right at Iwai.  Zakku didn't put in enough to kill but it would burn her.  Not as bad as Nagisa but she was going down to the ground if it connected with her otherwise the wall was getting a new large scorch mark on the wall.

Jutsu Used:
Raiton: Jibashi [Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder]

This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands up to 20 meters away from them. The user can vary its power from a small surge to lightly shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock and badly electrocuting opponents. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.

Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 27, 2020 15:59:52 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull

The electricity of Zakku’s attack was an impressive display, and Sayua’s eyes widened in fear, until it petered out not even halfway to her position. It would electrify some of the wire at the edges of the center lanes, further melting snow and sending electrical currents through the littered wire. While it was true extreme electricity could cause wires to move, it was the snapping of wires that caused the movement, and it was of no major concern after snapping. Being that she had purposely left the edges of the arena safe from wire, it was no cause for concern. What the currents did do was travel from the arrow with wire that had missed, sending electricity towards the side of the rock that Zakku had been on previously. Since he had moved the trick didn’t quite work.

Sayua stabbed both of her kunai into the side of the wall and hoisted herself up on it about three quarters up the wall. She hoisted herself up and balanced her feet against them. She took a moment to call down to him.

"You seem to be underestimating the distance... or overestimating your abilities,”
Sayua yelled down to him cuffing her hands over her mouth. "As an archer we learn to calculate distances very carefully by using landmarks. Those rocks in the arena are at least the size of three large people. If I am being conservative that’s at least five meters. I’d estimate that we are at least seventy five meters away from one another, not including vertical distance.”

She drew her bow and knocked back an arrow, it was a bit awkward not being able to draw her elbow all the way back because of the wall, but she would compensate by angling it up.

"Most archers like to be within about fifty meters, but the arrow can travel much further without as much accuracy,” she explained. "But all it’ll take is a little chakra to get it where it needs to go… speaking of which, I wonder how much charge is left in that battery of yours? I don't want to hurt you, but I will if I must.”

Sayua’s voice was hoarse from all the shouting. She shook her head and imbued a bit of chakra into her arrow once again...

Notes: Even if there is a dispute to the scale of the map provided, I requested notification if Zakku moved within 30 meters due to her sensory SA.

Sayua prepared a jutsu on her arrow. (No longer using chakra to wall walk, balancing on kunai instead).
last edit by Iwai Sayua on Aug 27, 2020 16:05:41 GMT -5
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 28, 2020 19:59:02 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could I go supersonic
The problem's chronic
When I need to sate

Zakku clicked his tongue in frustration and hid back behind the rock as Sayua got another shot ready.  He pulled out a kunai and began drawing with it in the snow.  Muttering to himself he began to do math equations as he started planning out a trajectory.  

He let her monologue and ask about how much of a charge he had left.  He let out a snort.  "More than you know."  He had a more than abnormal stache of Chakra hidden inside of him.  The Suna still had enough chakra in him to keep going a quite a bit longer but he was going to have to force her off the wall.  

Zakku brushed the snow covering his tracks and grabbed one of his smoke bombs.  He inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly throwing one of the smoke bombs.  It covered the area by his Metal Stakes he'd thrown down at the beginning of the fight.  He darted out into the smoke grabbing his metal stakes then throwing them at the wall directly to the Iwa Shinobis far right close to the bottom.  The first hit close the ground and the second hit a bit higher up and to the left of the first one. 

Zakku weaved a few handsigns and Zakku released Chakra stored in his feet release and with a loud Crack Zakku shot out of the smoke and began to circle the arena.  He did one lap before releasing his Jutsu just before his first Metal Stake.  As the Suna Genin reached into his pack he used his momentum to jump off the first then second stake at the Iwa Shinobi.  Zakku knew he couldn't reach her but he wasn't trying to reach her. Not with his Jutsu this time.  He unleashed Six Shuriken and threw them as he would fly by under her and continue to run around the arena until he got back to his rock avoiding the wires as best he could.  

Jutsu Used:
Raiton: Densen Kensaku [Lightning Release: Grind Wire]

Implying the user knows the water walking and tree-climbing techniques. By placing one foot in from of the other, as if tight-rope walking, one preforms the handsigns, focusing chakra into the soles of their feet, also emitting an equal amount of chakra into the ground. As the handsigns are released, the user lets the chakra stored in their feet to release, forming a tunnel-like static field, propelling them along faster than most humans can run. However, any obstacles slowly decrease the field, and any metal inside of the field easily cancels the technique. Note that it also doesn't work on water, and must be canceled for one to stand.

Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 29, 2020 2:04:21 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
With an arrow already knocked she tried to keep a scan on Zakku as he began his movements out of the smoke on the eastern side of the arena. As Zakku grew near to Sayua in range and launched himself up into the air to get closer to her, Sayua would release her arrow and immediately snap her fingers to increase its speed to double it and easily outmatch even superhuman speeds. She would not shoot to kill but aimed center mass. The trajectory of the arrow was traveling towards his stomach, and at such a close range it would deeply embed it in, if not go through the target outright. With him jumping directly towards her and having his hands full to throw projectiles, he had set her up for a perfect shot. With him coming from her right not even the issue of the wall at her back was a problem.

If Zakku somehow managed to dodge while he was in mid air and continue his egress Sayua would focus her chakra back into her feet and begin running with a limp to the left along her position of the wall until she was halfway between her last position and the gate that she had entered in. She would then draw another arrow into her bow and siphon a small bit of chakra into it. She would leave behind a trail of blood as several shuriken had imbedded into her leg.

Note: Use of the jutsu prepared in the previous post: Cho'onboya [Arrow Sonic Boom] when Zakku jumped upwards to contest his own speed jutsu on his approach. Arrow is coming with intent to hit center mass and inflict a critical injury at twice the speed of a normal arrow. An arrow fired from a middling distance at twice its speed would be something like 300 mph.

NAME: Cho'onboya [Arrow Sonic Boom]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
DESCRIPTION:
The user charges their arrow with chakra and then fires it using a bow. During midflight on command the user will have the arrow use up the chakra. The chakra will create a sort of burst behind the arrow, almost like a wave which the arrow will "ride" forward. This burst wave will double the speed of the arrow, making it a sudden trap that could prove deadly for an opponent who is not expecting it.

-Potentially:
Another jutsu was prepared on a new arrow.

NAME: Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced genin level technique, it serves as a means to both enhance chakra control when mastered as well as a means to change one's advantages on the battlefield. By applying chakra to the soles of the feet, the shinobi gains the ability to walk and stand on vertical surfaces or even upside down.

last edit by Iwai Sayua on Aug 29, 2020 2:15:04 GMT -5
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 30, 2020 11:13:55 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could I go supersonic
The problem's chronic
When I need to sate

Zakku felt what to him could have been Liquid fire shot through his stomach.  The arrow exited out Zakku's back.  At least a bit before it got stuck.  Zakku stumbled to the rock and braced himself against it.  His body trembled in pain and he forced himself to take deep breaths.  He grabbed the shaft of the arrow and with a forceful yank it came out.

Warm blood ran down his left leg gathering under his boot.  Dropping the Bloody arrow he'd strip his sweater revealing his tank top and lean body.  He tied his sweater around his stomach and back making a makeshift tourniquet.  It wouldn't stop the bleeding but it'd help slow it down.

Breathing a little bit easier Zakku recomposed himself trying to ignore the burning pain that shot through his stomach at every movement.  He knew he wasn't going to be able to keep going with a wound like this.  He might have some internal bleeding.  

Zakku removed a pair of Kunai and two pair of shuriken.  He'd slowly move around the rock to get a sight of Sayua.  Once he would catch a view of her he'd unleash his weapons one after the other.

Jutsu Used:

Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 30, 2020 18:57:09 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
Sayua winced as her arrow struck Zakku. She took out a deep breath as tension escaped her for a moment, but as he fell he stumbled and went for cover again. It appeared that he had not given up yet. Her heart started to pound again and she knocked her arrow while he bound his wounds. This time she withheld her chakra and fired towards him as he popped out, but it struck one of the shuriken while another lucky shot dug itself into her lower right calve. She winced but used her other foot to stamp on the kunai she balanced on to send them to the ground, littering some metal on the floor below her.

She placed her feet on the wall to catch herself. She undid some of the wire on the string reel that she had left, and then undid the harness that sent it and the empty spool onto the ground into the lanes around the wall. She brought up a hand seal and pushed out her sensory range while she began running with a limp as far from him as she could get. She could feel the blood rushing towards the injury and the beat of his heart. A stomach wound was serious, she wanted to help him but she needed the match to be called first.

Though she had a minor leg wound, she had thrown off some of her weight. She would continue to sense him to prepare herself for when he would come out in pursuit if he still had the strength to do so.

Notes: Active Vital Sensing and running away from Zakku. She littered loose string reel wire onto the ground in the path along the wall.

Vital Sense
By utilizing her enhanced chakra control Sayua is able to feel the area around them with their chakra and locate nearby individuals through detecting their heartbeat, she can also determine if a person is wounded and roughly how severe the wound is. She can lastly detect but not identify the presence of toxins. Unlike a normal sensory talent she can not see objects or determine difference between different people unless they have something like an irregular heartbeat. Her talent requires locating chakra networks so it is still able to be blocked by those using chakra suppression, and also those who do not have a heartbeat or can hide it. She can sense out to a range of 150m when actively focusing. Within 30m she can passively detect with this ability.

NAME: Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced genin level technique, it serves as a means to both enhance chakra control when mastered as well as a means to change one's advantages on the battlefield. By applying chakra to the soles of the feet, the shinobi gains the ability to walk and stand on vertical surfaces or even upside down.
last edit by Iwai Sayua on Aug 30, 2020 19:01:07 GMT -5
Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 31, 2020 16:28:43 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could I go supersonic
The problem's chronic
When I need to sate

Zakkus weapons began to clatter to the round as his breathing got harder.  'Finish it!'  His mind screamed at him.  He threw a shuriken and collapsed to his hands and knees.  The shuriken clatter uselessly across the slush and snow.  The snow turning red as his sweater could only hold so much before it came out.  "I can still fight."

Zakku breathed hard and tried to stand up but collapsed into his own bloody snow.  Willing himself to he got back to his hands and knees.  His vision kept blurring and he knew what he had to do.  He closed his eyes as tears began to flow freely from them and pulled his forehead protector over his eyes.  "I.....Give up."  He hit the snow face first unconscious.

Jutsu Used:

Finals Round 2: Sayua vs ZakkuAug 31, 2020 19:32:31 GMT -5
Iwai Sayua
Iwai Sayua Avatar
groupnull
As Zakku fell Sayua let gravity take its course and she slid down the wall of ice using a kunai to slow her descent and a bit of chakra on her feet to slow it further as she got to the bottom. She threw her bow down and reached for a pack tucked on her belt with a cross symbol on it. She pulled a sterilized gauze from her pack as she approached.

She could feel his heart beating and the vitals around his body much better the closer she got. When she got to the ground she pressed the gauze against his back and then sent some chakra within, a full image of his vital organs came to her around the wound. She had missed any vital organs. She let out a sigh of relief and slowly turned his body over to put gauze on the front, while keeping her other hand behind his back even as warm blood spilled over it. She was pressing both wounds closed to prevent more blood loss.

She had done basic triage, but treating the wound was beyond her own capability.

"Come on, get the medical corps down here!” she called out without moving her hands or gaze at the cobalt-haired shinobi’s body. Within moments that felt like an eternity she was pulled off of him while more experienced medics began administering healing jutsu beyond her capabilities. Thanks to them, he was going to be okay.

Even though she had won, she felt a sinking feeling in her gut. She couldn’t have saved him on her own. What if that had been one of her teammates.