compose a reply
I Spy With My Wittle Eye [B-Ranked Crime] Aug 26, 2020 7:08:08 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

I spy with my wittle Eye

Mission Rank: C-rank B-Rank(due to high profile targets)

NPC Required: Yes!

Random Mission Scenario: Nah

Participants:
Gure Yuuta | Jounin .

Description:
Huzzah, a mission that doesn't evolve Shady old Dudes. A group of genin or chunin would be criminals... or juveniles? Let's just go with gang, we can't really call them anything else as they've just barely hit the tip of the iceberg. In order to make a lot of money really quick, the group of genin or chunin decided to rob a home or establishment. However, before this can be done, there's a number of steps the adorable batch of childhood Traumas must complete. The first of which, is the objective of this mission. The group must pick their target and then steak out the joint in order to gain crucial information for their robbery itself. For example, structural information about the building like all exits or information about the inhabitants. An example for the latter would be what time someone goes to work or what time a place of business closed for the night..

Yuuta’s specific version

• After deciding to make a pit stop within Nohara no Kuni to train, Gure Yuuta was finally back his homeland of Hi no Kuni. Once entering Hi no kuni's side of a random border town, Yuuta would immediately see flyers upon flyers advertising a beauty pageant held within Heiwa. The women were beautiful however that’s not what caught the Jounin's eye. What made Yuuta abruptly change his itinerary were the sponsors of the whole wang-dang-doodle. The first sponsor was a man known as Itomi Katakuri, while the second were a woman named Jingoku Totohime. It was rumored that both sponsors were apart of the three crime families within Hi no kuni; Yuuta being the inquisitive man he was wanted to find it if such rumors were true and if they were(which they are); Yuuta would showcase his skills to make himself appear useful; that said the Jounin would execute this more than likely illegal net working scheme in order to make some new acquaintances that could possibly support his personal goal.

The objective of this mission is to infiltrate Heiwa and/or the beauty b pageant in order to confirm the sponsors ties to the major fine families of Hi no kuni. While such a feat might come easy to Jounin like himself; there is a chance of encountering resistance in the form of hired guards, possibly even chunin ranked shinobi. The gure will have to either stay hidden or in the event that his cover is blown defeat the guards and force the truth and information on the crime families from the sponsors. Note: Anyone can join; if someone does plan to join they’ll have the choice to be in on the scheme with Yuuta or not know any of the man's underhanded machinations. If choosing the latter then they'd merely think the task were an official intel mission.

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Aug 26, 2020 7:09:04 GMT -5
Aisu Burr has written 250 posts