fallen blades
Kumogakure Jinchuuriki AdoptionAug 30, 2020 16:06:52 GMT -5
Q
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Q Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Howdy NFB,

Kagawa Keisuke was recently dropped due to extenuating circumstances; however, due to the plots the character has in place along with being one of the most developed Jinchuuriki currently alive amongst the villages, after talking to a few people I'll be posting up this announcement to give everyone an equal opportunity to adopt the character. 

I urge anyone that wishes to apply to visit this page to familiarize yourself with the current character and determine whether its something that you might be interested in. This isn't going to be quite as formal as the leader applications, since this is primarily me as Raikage trying to find an active roleplayer that has shown consistent activity and growth with other characters.

I am announcing this in order to get an active and enthusiastic roleplayer to take up the position that has been recently vacated. Anyone interested in a position should send a Private Message me,  . Any Kumogakure shinobi that have plotted or might want to plot with Keisuke in the future, message me and I'll try to take your opinions into consideration.

This position will be hand-picked. People applying for the position will have until the end of 09 / 06 /2020 [September 6th] to send me a message.

Interest in the Jinchuuriki Position

Interest in the Character - If you were given the opportunity to roleplay the jinchuuriki, what would your personal plans for the character be, and what actually interests you about the character. You can be as long or short with this as you want to be. I just want to get a decent idea of what excites you about the character.

[div style="text-align:center;"][u style="font-size:10pt;font-weight:bold;"]Interest in the Jinchuuriki Position[/u][/div][span style="font-size:10pt;"]
[/span][b style="font-size:10pt;"]Interest in the Character - [/b][span style="font-size:10pt;"]If you were given the opportunity to roleplay the jinchuuriki, what would your personal plans for the character be, and what actually interests you about the character. You can be as long or short with this as you want to be. I just want to get a decent idea of what excites you about the character.[/span]

has written 87 posts