Ojo Stronghold Project | A rank Mission

compose a reply
Ojo Stronghold Project | A rank MissionOct 17, 2020 10:08:53 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
This is already approved as a konha mission. And in mizu no kuni. Neither kayaku nor yuta are konha shinobi.

Who is paying you to do this? Both are criminals and I doubt they'd be paid by konoha or ame to do this.

As it is now, it is a no from me.

Moro has written 277 posts
Ojo Stronghold Project | A rank MissionOct 17, 2020 18:55:41 GMT -5
Hyuga Kayaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hyuga Kayaku Avatar
groupnull
age 30 years old birthday rank S-Class Missing-nin occupation
Exactly!!! They're criminals and us criminals do whatever the hell we want right?  That said payment would acquiring  the Stronghold and a few Cannibal servants. Because he lives a new life of freedom instead of trying to change the world;  the Hyuga basically does whatever he wants...  lmao you did catch me trying to use his "former" Konohagakure Shinobi status. I'll admit Former, isn't a Konoha shinobi lulz. However, it should still help my cause here. Not only that but Kayaku was former Anbu... and Shakage. In my opinion its safe to say he could've come across information about the boney Fortress. This isn't the first time he expressed interest in it either.
last edit by Hyuga Kayaku on Oct 18, 2020 3:23:32 GMT -5
Ice has written 194 posts
Ojo Stronghold Project | A rank MissionOct 19, 2020 6:31:36 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
My issue is that the mission bos a rewrite of the konoha mission. Kayaku and yuta are not. App this as your own mission which can be countered like any other.

I need sega to approve this as well as it means a mission will be snatched from their mission board
Moro has written 277 posts