age birthday rank occupation

Call of the wild

Mission Rank: C

NPC Required: Nope

Random Mission Scenario: Disabled

Participants:
Aihara Ryoko
Description:
After seeking a moment to relieve herself after a very long trip on the roads from Yuki to Iwa, Ryoko was abducted.  She was taken by a tribe of sentient chickens, and dragged back to the great hidden valley in which they live.  She is thrown into their society with little explanation. 

Amid the giant chickens she will need to figure out what is going on, why she is there, and rise enough up through the chicken's pecking order.  After earning the respect of the chickens by rising enough through the Pecking Order, she will be able to sign the Summon Contract for the species, and return home.  In order to raise through the ranks she will, mostly, need to simply beat the crap out of as many of the chickens as she can, however that much will not be explained to her.

Chickens, being a might makes right sort of species, don't put to much emphasis on their smarts, however the bureaucracy of the chicken species certainly does.  While being upper-middle management themselves, they insist on strong minds, strong bodies, and strong spirits before they're willing to let people pass them.  So, in essence, she will need to defeat some of the summons before she can be worth of summoning them.

has written 301 posts
The Call of the WildOct 4, 2020 2:43:18 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
I don't see how this is a mission. Mission are assigned by the village. It makes sense for the others to go on a mission to retrieve her, but if you aren't in that thread, then I don't see how you can npc or earn exp for it.

I'd rather you make this the plot of a social/training.
Moro has written 277 posts
The Call of the WildOct 4, 2020 11:56:47 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Hmm, perhaps I am mistaken, I thought missions could be just about anything with an obvious goal and challenge in getting there. Is that just for non-village nin since they dont have people assigning them missions? I'm fine with just making this a social, but extra xp is always welcome. ^-^
has written 301 posts
The Call of the WildOct 4, 2020 12:42:56 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
A mission which revolved around person A getting a promotion through person B fighting them was denied as it was a way to reap the extra exp gained from a mission.
The way I have always seen it, people have something they need or want done -protection, assassination, weed pulling, security etc- they pay the village to have someone do it for them. It is a job then assigned to shinobi.

If we went by challenge and obvious goal, then every thread could be apped as a mission.

Non village nin pick up jobs listed or offered by people, they could have gone to a village and paid shinobi to do it, but who knows the wandering nin or nuke nin might charge less.

Nuke nin tend to do crime. This is why there is a crime section in each of the mission description ranks in the mission guidelines and rules.
Moro has written 277 posts