Color CommentaryOct 3, 2020 19:07:24 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the exams had come to a conclusion Taki took her last night in the inn to relax for a bit, hanging around in the lounge and watching the snow fall. As she sat staring out the window at the fluffy snow inside a man was looking over a brochure about the exams. "Man I heard the exams were really something this year it’s a shame I had to work and miss out on em.” he said. Taki looked over at the young man and headed his way. "Eyy, don’t worry about it I can fill ya in.” the youth would say pointing to herself.

The young man would turn around. "Really? Who’re you kid.”Taki would head over in his direction. "The names Taki Okada...I came here with my instructa to watch the whole thing.” The guy seemed rather intrigued. "Alright kid what’dya see.” he would say looking to the girl entertaining the idea of what it was that she going on about.

The girl would then ruffle out her jacket. "What did I see? More like what didn’t I see?” The girl would then think back to all the fights she saw and then would try to remember some specific details about each fight that she found kinda interesting. Taki had been an expert at commentary and was really good at breaking things down so going over these matches should be a piece of cake. "Lemme break it down for ya.”

266 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 3, 2020 19:08:38 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Color CommentaryOct 3, 2020 19:12:45 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"Alright so for the foist part, in these particular exams we had roughly 16 participants, from 6 different nations, 2 kids from here, 2 kids from Sunagahkhure, 3 from Kirigahkhure, 3 from Iwagahkure, best village in the whole set of exams right there. 2 from Takigakure, And 4 uhh...kids from uhh, Konoha, buncha scumbags.” Taki would keep that last part under her breath.

"6 nations huh...sounds like it was pretty stacked man I wish I could’ve been there.” The young man seemed pretty fascinated as the girl spoke about the individuals who participated in each exam. "Oh it was, and lemme tell ya man it was a sight to see especially the first day of fights.” the man would lean back in his seat calling over the bartender in the hotel lobby.

"Hey, yo bar keep come check this out you said you didn’t see the exams either right?” The bartender who was busy wiping down his counter top looked over at what was going on. And inched towards them. "No I can’t say I did.” he’d remark. "Come here this kid out..go on kid.” Taki would look towards the guy. "Hey, thanks.” The girl would then go back to telling her story. "Yeah so anyway as I was saying…”

217 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 3, 2020 19:17:00 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"So the first day of fights right, it all started with these one kid from that shit hole Konoha and one kid from Kirighakure. There names were Kazui Uchiha, and Toru Highmura. Kazui was kinda on the short side and had a major case of restin bitch face, like a tiny little dragon or something. Now there ain’t to much to say about this fight unfortunately cause well you couldn’t really see much.” the men seemed rather puzzled. "Whatdya mean?” the young man would ask.

"Well ya see just as the fight was getting goin that kid Toru, or the Red Crane of the hidden mist as I like to call him, looked like he used some kinda jutsu to coat the whole area in a big ol mist. I ain’t never seen nothing like it.” she’d say her eyes widening.

"And even thought you couldn't see much, a lot of what you could hear were the sounds of fire balls being flung through the air and blades clanging and clashing together.” The two men looked to the girl in awe. "Fireballs huh…” said the young man. "So what else happened did the mist ever clear up?” the bartender said hooked on the yarn of a tale the girl was weaving.

"I mean not all the way, but there was one instance where the two of em were literally fighting on the wall, like both feel planted on it. And that kid Toru swung his sword so fast he managed to practically put out a some fire balls that, that Scumabg Kazui was shootin out with a swing that was so fast I thought I blinked and missed somethin!” Taki incorrectly gesture the sword swing like it was some kind of a baseball bat since obviously she wasn’t a swordsman herself.

306 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 3, 2020 19:38:29 GMT -5
Color CommentaryOct 3, 2020 19:36:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

All the while the bartender would look to the young man and discuss their opinions on the fight. "My word cut right through it, that’s impressive.”the bartender would say."How big was the fire ball though?”the young man would ask. Taki would gesture to say that the ball was about the size of large basketball. "That big huh...and she shot out multiple of em?” he’d say. "Yeah at least like 5 or 6?” the girl would say placing her hand on her chin and looking away from them as she tried to recall the exact number.

"Uhh, yeah something like that, it was still kinda misty that was like one of da only things I actually saw.” she’d say. "That Kazui girl was pretty impressive shooting fire balls doesn’t sound easy.” the young man would ask. "It was whatever, that short bitch wasn’t nothing compared to this kid.” she’d say dismissing the compliment thrown at the Konoha kid.

"Did anything else happen?” the young man would ask. Taki would stop to think once more. "Uhh...on yeah at one point there was even an explosion from a paipa bhambs that blew off one of da walls shook the whole dang side of the Arena!” she’d say gesturing some wildly. "But one thing I did notice, when they was fighting on the walls that chick with the Resting Bitch face had something going on with her eyes, they were blood red and it was kinda terrifying with those eyes the girl looked a damn demon, the Bloody-eyed Bastard.”the two looked as the girl spoke and were eager to figure out what the conclusion of the match was. "So who ended up winning?” the bartender would ask followed by the perserting of the the young gentlemen "Yeah, who did win?” .

308 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 3, 2020 19:37:52 GMT -5
Color CommentaryOct 3, 2020 19:52:00 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"That hussy Kazui ended up coming out on top when the mist cleared, had heard sword right at the kids chest.” The bartender and the Youngman looked on in astonishment. "Wow really...it would’ve been nice to have known some more details.” The bartender however would think on the words. "So the Bloody Eyed Bastard and the Red Crane of the mist eh...interesting set of names, how’d you come up with them?” the man would ask.

"Well, for the mist kid I got the idea when I how how he weilded his sword he was fast and swift with his strikes he cut up a fiya ball for crying out loud. And he wore a red crest on his clothes that was really striking, and the last part goes without sayin’.” the young man would then inquire about the name for the other child.

"And the girl?” Taki would change her tone. "There wasn't much of a reason...I'm just not a fan of those scum bags.” she’d say. The two seemed curious as to the intent of her intense distate for the shinobi of the leaf village but figured they’d best not pry. "So you said there were other fights?” the young man would ask.

"Yeah 7 more, I got time to tell ya about em if ya wanna hear.” she’d say taking a seat."Well would you like a drink, I can pour ya a glass o milk all I can offer I’m afraid.” Taki would nod. "Yeah that’ll do fine.” she’d say.

263 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 9:04:47 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the young girl took her seat the youth would be passed a tall glass of milk by the bartender and would sip some of it wiping the obvious milk mustache she knew she was going to get. "Ahh~, that’s some good vitamin D…” she’d then gesture for the bartender to send her another glass. During this time however a young woman wearing some rather elegant looking clothes comes down the stairs. "Young lady aren’t you too young to be sitting at a bar?” Taki would look over at her. "Ain’t nothing wrong with a glass of milk thought right bartender?” "Aye!” he’d say passing her another glass.

"Why don’t you come over here, miss young girl here is filling us in on the chunin exams.” added the bartender. The woman would raise a hand to her face. "The Chunin exams, ohh how delightful! I had missed the opportunity to go out due to a charity event I was hosting. I'd love to hear how they went, And I could use a drink after such an exhausting weekend.” the woman would then take a seat at a chair and gesture for Taki to continue her story.

"So go on girl tell us your story, bartender give me something hearty, Junami-shu!” Taki would get her next glass and take a sip from it as the bartender tended to the woamans order. "So this next fight...was uhh...a bit of a disappointment if I’m being honest it was over just as quickly as it stahted.” the girl would say with a tinge of disappointment in her voice.

273 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 4, 2020 9:05:05 GMT -5
Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 9:22:17 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"The two participants were Adachi Miho, another Konoha scumbag...and Iwai Sayua a friend o mine from back in Iwagakure. See what you guys don’t know is that my girl Sayua is known as theTsuchi Sniper,girl could hit a target from like a million miles away and was one hell of a sharpshooter. But…” the girl would sigh and then pinch her nose as she rubbed her face.

"You wouldn’t be able to tell if you watched this fight it was bad man…” The bartender and young man would look to her in confusion. "So what happened?” they’d ask in unison. "Yes do tell.” the woman would plead, as she was handed her cup of sake by the bartender "Alright, Alright.” the youth would clear her throat.

"So this bitch from Konoha, comes out and the two exchange pleasantries and then the fight starts this chick from Konoha like clears the whole fuckin field in like two seconds, and Sayua is just standin there...like doesn’t even move a muscle.” she’d then sigh. "And just as the girl Miho pulls her arm back Sayua throws in the towel.” the group of three seemed all taken aback. "What!?” they’d all say, completely floored by how quickly the events went. "She didn’t even fight back?” the young man would ask. "But why?” the woman would wonder aloud.

"Well apparently. I don’t think Sayua thought she could compete and too be honest based on what happened in that chicks odda fights. I don’t blame her.” Taki would whistle. "Chick had an arm like a damn cannon...she smacked kids around in this exams like it wadn’t nobody’s business. I call her da Konoha Cannon…kinda wish my girl Sayua woulda put one right between her eyes, a bitch with a arm like that is a definite threat.” the girl would say. "How unfortunate…” the woman would add. "Yeah it sure was…” Taki would say still bitter about that defeat.

When Sayua lost when her village lost she felt it. She’d finish her milk rapidly almost as if she was drowning her sorrows in it. "Aghh...I need another drink. Barkeep.” she’d say the bartender would then pour her another glass of milk. "So what were the next fights like?” the woman would ask.

deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 9:47:07 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would take another swig of her milk and then recall the next fight that had taken place…”Alright so uhh after that one we had another Interesting one. Saeko Ayukawa a chick from the Sunghakure going up against another goil from Iwagakure named Aihara Ryoko, this fight was something absolutely wild lemme tell ya...I ain’t neva seen nobody with jutsu like this before.” The woman who was sitting in her seat would lean in and look to the young blonde.

"Well don’t leave us in suspense what happened?” she’d say enthusiastically. "Alright, Alright so the fight starts with that chick Ayukawa getting ready to go in guns blazing but just then, my girl Ryoko pulls out this Shuriken, and started making it float.” The young man seemed a little skeptical. "A floating shuriken so what, that ain’t all that.” he’d say.

Taki would shake her head as she held her glass of milk in her hand. "Nah, Nah, Nah man you don’t understand it was like the size of a window pane. Thing was HUGE.” she’d say gesturing her hands out to show the scope of it. "And it just sat there spinning like this big ol star of doom or something.” she’d say the others were hooked in at this point the prospect of a large floating object seemed rather mesmerizing. "But it gets betta...after she made this shuriken float suddenly she had a whole buncha a odda things floating around her too...crazy right?” Taki would remark.

260 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 11:52:40 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"Do you know how she was doing it?” Taki would shake her head. "No clue...think it might’ve been some kinda hijitsu?” the woman would look rather confused. "Hijitsu?” Taki would nod her head. "Yeah it’s when you got some kind of a technique but like ya keep it a secret so nobody can find out, there’s a whole bunch of em I probably don’t know anythin’ about.” she’d say. "Whoa that’s insane.” the young man would say. "Shinobi, I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand them.” the bartender would add, the woman who had come to sit down looked incredibly intrigued. "How fascinating!” Taki would then take a swig of her drink.

"So back to da fight.” she’d stop to try and retrace her steps. "Now where was...I oh yeah! So after my girl Ryoko, makes her uhh…” Taki would start snapping her fingers, trying to figure out what it is she wanted to call the dev "Doomstar...yeah that’s what I’ll call it, so she makes the doomstar spin and the other girl, We’ll call her Suna’s Sixth Sense.” she’d say.

"Suna’s Sixth Sense?” the bartender would say curiously. "Yeah Suna’s Sixth sense, it’s cause the way this goil fights you think she’s constantly on the prowl, cause see the next thing that happened was that Triple S threw down a smokebomb in order to mess up her opponents vision but suddenly out of the smoke you’d see Triple S run towards Ryoko. As she'd speak the older woman would raise a question. "Does Miss Ryoko have a nickname?" she'd ask. Taki stopped to think on it for a second rubbing her chin. "Oh uhh, we'll call her...[//b] The Weapon Whisperer, cause how she seems to just make her weapons float all over the place." The youth would say.

"So anyway The weapon whisperer was ready to take her down but get this the clone was a fake and went right through the attack.” she’d say making wild gestures and facial expression attempting to dazzle the crowd.

363 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 4, 2020 12:02:42 GMT -5
Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 12:18:19 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"Clones…?”
the trio would ask. "Yeah see it’s a technique that Shinobi can do to make clones lemme show ya real quick.” Taki would hop up out of her seat and would then stand before the group. She’d then craft a handseal and make a clone of herself appear before her and both of them would talk in unison. "See what I mean…?” the two Taki’s would say the men and women who were watching all seemed astonished. "Oh my…” the woman would reply. "Now look at that.” the bartender would say. "Huh...interesting.” the young man would say.

The clone would then explode, into a poof and Taki would then take another swig of her milk and return to her seat. "So anyway the attack goes right through Triple S’s clone and then afterwards while the Weapon Whisperer is caught off guard, Triple S sneaks out from like outta nowhere and clocks her in the face with her elbow it happened--” the girl would then snap both of her fingers. "Like that.”

"So was she taken out of the fight,The Weapon whisperer that is.” the young man would say. "Nah, nah, nah my girl Ryoko ain’t goin down that easily.” the girl would say. "Ya see here’s the thing she got knocked to the ground following everything and while she was stuck on the ground she had some of those other weapons at the ready to take down the girl. Only thing was from what I understood anyway she didn’t wanna move em in since she probably didn’t wanna get hit by her own weapons.

She might be controllin em but ya know a weapon is still a weapon.”
she’d then look to the bartender. "Yo Barkeep hit me.” she’d say the bartender would craft her another cold glass of milk. "So now you got Triple S with the upper hand and the Weapon Whisperer is on the ground trapped like a mouse.” she’d then lean in.

339 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 12:55:16 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"But get this, somehow someway the Weapon Whisperer who mind you was about as thin as a straw, managed to push triple S off of her and if you saw how this girl looked you’d see she wadn’t no push over girl had some muscle on her and the Weapon Whisperer got her off like it wadn’t nothing.” the young man seemed confused. "But how did she do it?” he’d ask with a puzzled look on his face. Taki kept up a smile and then shook her head and shrugged doing so with enthusiasm despite her not knowing that was apart of what made it interesting to her. "I honestly don’t know...I couldn’t tell ya, girl was full o surprises. So after pushing her away Ryoko takes a step back and gets some distance right? All of her weapons are now just strew over the floor and she just throws down a scroll to reveal even more weapons. So now...Triple S is left with a choice does she take her shot and go after Ryoko or wait for Ryoko to come to her.” the youth would then raise a hand.

"But before she had the chance to do so, The Weapon Whisperer made her move. She made this barrier around her body made of stone and would charge towards Triple S, making some of the weapons she left on the floor lift up and move. But Triple S the fighta that she was, charged forward taking some of the scrapes from the weapons that were in front of her ready to take her head on!” the girl was getting incredibly enthusiastic about everything that was going at this point there was a lot to say but Taki was excited to talk about it.

"But right as it happened anoda smoke bomb got thrown totally throwing The weapon whisperer offa her game.” The young man and the bartender seemed rather taken aback. "There’s so much going on here it’s almost hard to follow.” he’d say. "Trust me I was havin trouble wit it myself.” the girl remarked.

"So after the bomb got thrown down, things got a little hard to see but all you could hear were the sounds of pain and the crack of wood. Turns out when Triple S when on the offensive, instead of grabbin Ryoko the weapon whisperer she got an armful of one of those weapons she had a spinnin paddle that was cracked in the chaos or somethin.” she’d add.

427 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 13:03:24 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"In the end it came down to the two of em duking it out with barely any gas in the tank. WIth the weapon whisperer getting Triple S locked in a choke hold only for her to shout surrender by the time it was over and I couldn’t a been prouder." The youth would remark leaning back in her chair. "So the weapon whisperer beat Suna’s Sixth Sense, at her own game?” the older woman would ask. Taki would gesture to say that she was half right. "Kinda...I mean she was using Taijitsu sure, but she still had those weapons at the ready if she needed em, it was more of a backed into a corner kind thing.” Taki would remind. "That match had a lot going on…” the young man remarked. Taki’s eyes would widen somewhat concurring with him.

"Trust me it was one of those matches that was much easier to watch than it was to re-tell there was a lot going on, but it was damn fun to witness, and hey my girl took home the W so awls well that ends well.” Taki would say. "Yo Barkeep can I get anoda glass?” she’d say shaking her empty container of milk which the bartender would quickly refill.

"So what was the next fight like?” the young man would ask. "Oh yes do tell.” Taki would down some more of her milk real quick. And wipe her face yet again. "Ahh~” she’d say. "Man this next one is one hell of a trip. I’m honestly not even sure words can do it justice, it was bizarre and interestin all at the same time.” she’d say having trouble finding the words to try and piece it all together.

296 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 4, 2020 13:29:34 GMT -5
Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 13:29:08 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"This next one was between Kouki or as we called em Cookie who’s one a your boys. And the odda a kid from Takigahkure named Wasurete. And just by appearances you’d be surprised how this one went. Kouki was kind of a scrawny but muscular looking guy and Wasurete honestly looked kinda like a shrimp." "Oh really?” the woman would say with intrigue. "So clearly the more muscular competitor won? Right?” the bartender would ask. "Ehh...not exactly...cause ya see that kid Wasurete wadn’t no ordinary kid he was a genjutsu genius." she’d say emphasizing her words. "Genjutsu?” the young man would ask. "Yeah Genjitsu, it’s a type of shinobi technique where you send chakra into your opponents head and start making em hallucinate, just getting caught in one is bad enough but man who knows how many this kid had.” she’d say.

"But how did you know if only his opponent could see it?” Taki would tap the side of her head. "See when you’re a shinobi in trainin they teach ya awl about this stuff and you tend to pick up on these things.” the girl would say showing off her shinobi knowledge. "My word trapped in an hallucination that sounds absolutely mortifying.” the woman would remark. "Trust me I’ve been in one before and it is a trip.” the girl would state as she took another swig of her delicious milk.

243 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 4, 2020 13:55:16 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"So how did the fight start?”
the woman asked. "Well it began pretty simple that kid Coookie made a mad dash towards the Genjutsu God he seemed incredibly confident pretty certian that nothin could touch him. But just when he got close enough to do anything he stops and then I think it hit him...the genjitsu...I don’t know what it was but the kid was holding his ears and straight up stoped in his tracks.” She’d say. "Just like that?” The bartender would remark. Taki would nod her head. "Just like that.” she’d say.

"So while that was going on that kid Wasurete, made his move I think he was trying to use this things called Paipa bhams which were like bombs but with like a formula placed on the paper that were activated using a handseal.” the girl would say taking a sip of her milk. "That sounds insane wouldn’t that kill the kid?” the young man would say. "Yes, I had heard a young woman died about 3 years ago during one of these exams.” Taki would shrug.

"Now I don't know about all that but what I do know is that kid Wasurete was out for blood. He had those bombs set up but it looked like the Cookie kid got a hold of himself pretty damn quickly, smashing into a damn boulder. But right after he smashed it, he gets blown back by one of the paipa bhams! And he gets smacked into da wall.” she’d say pounding her fist into her hand to gesture the impact of the explosion.

270 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

Color CommentaryOct 8, 2020 12:22:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

"So was that it?” the young man would ask. "Trust me this match gets pretty nuts.” After she says these words a group of young people who look to be older teenagers come inside and see everyone sitting around looking at the young girl. "Hey, like what’s like going on over here?” the leader of the pack would say. "Are you guys like having a party?” she’d add. Taki would look the group over. "Why not grab a drink and pull up a chair I’m just re-capping the chunin exams.”the girl would remark as she placed her feet up in the chair beside her. "Like oh my god I wanna hear. I wanted to check out the exams but didn’t have time to fit into my schedule.” the girl would gesture for her friends to come and join her over at the bar. "Over here girls.” she’d say.

"Ooooh.” they’d all say almost as if speaking in unison it was clear these 5 were very easily entertained. "How do you not have time to fit it into your schedule just what the hell were you doing?” she’d think. "Anyway...before I get too side tracked. So the fight goes on and Cookie get knocked on his butt. And drops down two smoke bombs to mess with the Genjutsu God Kid’s vision. But before he even had time to get em down the kid got blasted with another paipa bham that blew off some of his clothes, this cookie was one hell of a tough one.” One of the girls in the new entourage heard the sounds of ripped clothes and looked to the young girl. "Oooh~ Was he cute did he have a nice bod?” Taki looked to her with a twitch of her brow. "I dunno lady, I wadn’t paying attention?”

312 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style

last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 8, 2020 12:24:23 GMT -5