Akimichi Sunadokei's Kanabō

compose a reply
Akimichi Sunadokei's KanabōOct 22, 2020 7:52:45 GMT -5
LazyNeko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
LazyNeko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Fist of the Akimichi : What you are describing with the second ability is actually Chakra Reactive so rename it to that. You should also post a reply to the threads that you have edited so I can be notified and get back to you.
last edit by LazyNeko on Oct 22, 2020 8:08:07 GMT -5
has written 155 posts
Akimichi Sunadokei's KanabōOct 26, 2020 9:44:22 GMT -5
Aika
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aika Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
"similarly impressive physical strength to wield." > Sounds like you're telling me someone needs a strength SA to lift. Add in "Strength SA needed" in restrictions.

"This lightning will discharge into targets upon contact, inflicting electrical burns and paralyzing muscles accordingly." > How far does the lightning discharge? What level of electrical burns? How long does it paralyse muscles for? I would also argue that throwing a super charged raiton attack at the sword will overwhelm it and shatter it, it doesn't have durability and it can only take so much damage. Add in a sentence like: "stronger raiton jutsu than the weapons own ability will overwhelm and destroy the sword, if not completely overpower it." This is a B rank weapon so it shouldn't be on the ridiculous side for what it can do and what it can stand against.
has written 234 posts