Rokubi Position Opening

compose a reply
Rokubi Position OpeningNov 2, 2020 3:41:04 GMT -5
Hisakawa Yamato
Preparation, and good comrades, are the keys to victory
Hisakawa Yamato Avatar
groupnull
age 23 years old birthday rank Sp. Jounin occupation Kusagakure Lord
Hello NFB! With the beloved Apalooka stepping away from site, the six-tailed Jin slot, in Kusagakure, is now up for grabs. If taking up this limited position interests you, be sure to take a gander at Fukuizumi Kaida first, then fill out the following form and PM it to  for consideration. Deadline is November 14th.

OOC Name:

Adoption or New Character?: Would you like to adopt the existing jinchuuriki, Fukuizumi Kaida, or would this be a brand new, original character?

Interest for the Position: Why are you interested in filling this position? I highly encourage honesty here for the sake of clarity.(i.e. more for the abilities of the bijuu or more plot focused?)

Plans for the Character: Whether you are choosing to adopt Kaida or are planning to create a new character, what are your general plans for them and their future progression? If you are adopting, this would be the section where you display a good understanding of Kaida's character.

Character Idea/Outline: If you are creating an original character, I'd like to see a general concept of them. Who is this character going to be both in ability, personality, and history? Why would they be chosen to be the jin? (As opposed to Kaida.) It would also be prudent to keep Kusagakure's history in mind, and how loyalty might be a focus due to recent events.
Yamato has written 544 posts