cut like ice - training [shizuha]

compose a reply
cut like ice - training [shizuha]Apr 3, 2021 19:05:19 GMT -5
Yuki Shizuha
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yuki Shizuha Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 01/11 rank Adv. Genin occupation 1st Genin Team
Ice is as cold as your heart once you face the fury of me.
She smiled a little while Granny Shuka acknowledge what she was trying to say. But after she got done talking, she went straight to work. Performing the technique to it’s fullest. It was no surprised that Granny Shuka manage to learn the technique with such ease. Now it’s Shizuha’s turn.

With no time at all she would build up the chakra through her body and center it into her chest once more. This time thought she spread it through both of her arms and hands. Pulling the moisture from the air she manages to make four ice shuriken in each hand. Each and everyone of them in-between her fingers. All she had to do left was to throw them at the snow pile with all the rest of the shurikens were stuck in. Throwing them in that general area most of them hit in a precise area but a few staggard off a little. Looking over at Granny Shuka she smiles. "This is actually quite fun.” With full energy she felt like she’s understanding more about the technique as well as the control of the chakra to perform the technique.

"Is there anything else we need to do? Or would you like me to do this a couple more times before calling it quits.”

Notes go here

Kotori has written 137 posts
cut like ice - training [shizuha]Apr 3, 2021 19:48:33 GMT -5
Yuki Shuka
If the world is cold, make it your business to build fires
Yuki Shuka Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Yuki Shuka
---
TAG
-
-
WORDS
-
-
J
ust as expected, Shizuha was able to pull off the technique without much of a hitch. There were some bumps, but that was true of any new technique. One needed to practice more than for a single afternoon to truly have a technique mastered and under their belt. She gave Shizuha a proud smile. It always warmed her heart to see her family doing well. She had trained up some of her siblings when they had followed her example and moved into the shinobi life. That sense of pride was similar.

"I believe you have done well enough that we can conclude our training for the day,"
she decided, looking over at the ice shurikens Shizuha had thrown. "I need to make my way back to the office for now and pick back up some paperwork I had left until later." So much work always to be done. She had understood how busy the position of Yuki Lady was, but understanding it was different from experiencing it. She could not neglect her work.

"Just continue to practice and throw a few more of those shuriken. Make certain you can do it without any trouble and that you'd be able to in an emergency." She reached out and patted the top of her head.

"It was good to see you, Shizuha. I will try to visit again soon." With those parting words, she was off.
ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY

has written 436 posts