[attr="class","yellsubarrow"]

[attr="class","yellsubright"]
[attr="class","yellsubtop"]
[attr="class","yellsubtop2"]

A Friend,
[attr="class","yellsubtop4"]

for
[attr="class","yellsubtop3"][break][break]

Knock, Knock. There was a loud pounding at the door to Reiji’s residence late at night. A middle-aged man with windswept snow-white hair stood outside, bent over and clutching his ribs. Reiji would recognize Hakurei from missions and such and would also notice the man’s jaw was clenched in pain as he nursed an injury from a mission. [break][break]

Why hadn’t his friend gone straight to the hospital? That was a question most people would ask but Reiji would already know the answer Hakurei would likely give. As practical as Hakurei was, he was also distrustful of most medical practitioners, especially ones he didn’t know personally. The other reason, which Reiji would not be privy to was that despite his dangerous profession, Hakurei had not been to the hospital since just after his wife’s death. [break][break]

"Reiji!” Hakurei groaned as he pounded on the door again, "Reiji, I need your help.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[googlefont=Abril Fatface]
[newclass=.yellsub]width:475px;border-left:solid 10px #444444;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubarrow]height:0px;width:0px;position:absolute;border-left:solid 10px #f5f5f5;border-top:solid 12px transparent;border-bottom:solid 12px transparent;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubright]border-right:solid 30px #f5f5f5;padding:27px 35px;background-color:#ffffff;font:12px Inconsolata;color:#555555;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop]border-bottom:solid 1px #f5f5f5;font:12px Inconsolata;padding-bottom:25px;margin-bottom:25px;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop2]float:left;font:35px Abril Fatface;line-height:25px;color:#999999;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop4]text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding-top:16px;padding-bottom:9px;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop4 a]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#66bbdd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubright b]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#66bbdd;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubright i]color:#66bbdd;[/newclass]
Thalia has written 94 posts
A Friend in Need [Training]Jan 13, 2021 16:47:16 GMT -5
Reiji Nue
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Reiji Nue Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday 16/06 rank Chuunin occupation Medic Corps

NOTES ❯ Notes here (max 1 line)
HEX ❯ #3f85a3
TAGS ❯ Tags here (spans 2 lines)
Reiji Nue

The door slammed open from the inside, a small figure puting and rubbing his eyes as his grey hair fluttered in the night breeze. Yuki nights where very cold, but at least served as a nice jolt of life to make the nue aware enough of whoever was banging at his house and what exactly they were shouting at him.

"It's the m-middle of the night and I am off duty!" The young nue whined loudly, thinking this was yet another time he would need to get up and go do his cousin job because he's too interested in his research that he once again forgets he's supposed to heal people. Raising his groggy eyes up however painted up a different scene. It was...that guy. Yeah, he did a mission or two with him. The red dripping on his porch was enough to send him into ER mode "Oh f-"

Reiji kicked his door wide open, still in his pajama and everything. Why the hell did he come all the way over there! His house was somewhat far to the hospital and the guy was bleeding. How much blood did he lose just pulling this stunt. He shouldn't even stand!

The young teen quickly grabbed the guy by the collar of his clothes and pretty much dragged the guy inside. Leaving the door open, he would quickly take a left down the hall and pretty much throw the guy onto his kitchen table. It wasn't cofortable but he chose to come there and not go to the place SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for this stuff.

Tipper tapper would be heard as the kid ran upstairs and then downstairs again, trying to shove his hands into his usual stretchy white gloves. As soon as he had them covered, he quickly grabbed a meat cleaver off the shelf and swiped at guy.

"Sorry Haru, clothes gotta go!" He mumbled, ripping the guy's current cloth straight in two. He would throw the cleaver in the sink and shove a few hankerchiefs in Hakurei's hand before guiding it to the wound and pressing it there. "KEEP IT THERE, cry me a river if it hurts, next time go to the fucking hospital. I need to get changed and sterile before I do anything." He was too busy to be his usual shy self. He had to be quick before the guy started going out or spazzing out due to septic shock.

He was back out the kitchen and then back in moments later, one leg and one arm inside his white and blue bodysuit. He didn't even bother with the boots. Hopping on one leg, he'd use his elbow to open the sink while zipping himself up in his stretchy outfit, just in case he'd need to get to the extreme method. The wound looked bad and the guy had lost blood. He didn't have enough tools there, just a basic kit: disinfectant and bandages. He would need to make do.

Slamming the kit on the table he would then swat the man's hand away from the wound an quickly slap on disinfectant. More of the liquid was put in a pan where he threw in scissors, a couple of knives and a stapler he had grabbed from his room. He went back to the sink and washed his hands and arms.

"I got no morphine here to give ya, so this is going to be real painful." He shouted, looking at the wound in question. Fractured ribs, fragments of which could have been pushed deeper as the guy clutched his side. He could be dealing with a perforated spleen and even then, pulling the thing out would only increase the bleeding.

He needed to extract the fragments of bone and other eventual stuff from inside there even before he wished to treat the wound itself. Of course, this would be much easier with a simple merge but people hated him for it so there he was, trying to tend to a guy the old fashioned way.

Ryo has written 37 posts
A Friend in Need [Training]Jan 19, 2021 20:07:06 GMT -5
Yuki Hakurei
What's cooler than cool?
Yuki Hakurei Avatar
groupnull
age 38 years old birthday Dec 23 rank Jounin occupation Head Instructor
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yellsub"]

[attr="class","yellsubimg"]

A Friend,

for

Finally, the door opened, framing the young doctor in light from the interior. Reiji complained about the lateness of the hour and Hakurei grumbled his apologies even as he stumbled over the threshold. He allowed himself to be steered onto the kitchen table without resistance and lay flat on his back, the crisp cool of the wood doing something to ease his discomfort. Reiji wandered away for a moment and Hakurei stared at the ceiling, feeling the grain of the wood beneath his fingers for a moment before attempting to sit up. Urgh… he groaned as a sharp pain caused his vision to swim and he fell back onto the table. He felt cold- for the first time in a long time- but he could feel the cloth dampening. That had to mean the doctor’s house was warm enough to melt the ice he’d placed over the dark bruising and the- blood. [break][break]

Hakurei’s eyes widened and he raised his shoulder to try and roll off the table as Reiji came at him with a meat cleaver. The doctor was too quick to dodge in the Jounin’s current state and Hakurei frowned as his ruined clothes were discarded with no real care. [break][break]

"I liked that shirt…” Hakurei complained under his breath before looking down at his torso and seeing the full extent of his injury for the first time. He had a dark bruise that stretched down from the top of his rib cage to the bottom of his abdomen and a there was a jagged piece of bone sticking out. [break][break]

At the mention of morphine, he looked over at all the tools being sanitized. "What are you doing? It’s really not that bad. If you just push that piece back in and cover it in snow, I’m sure a good night’s rest would do wonders.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
[newclass=.yellsub]width:475px;border-left:solid 10px #444444;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubarrow]height:0px;width:0px;position:absolute;border-left:solid 10px #f5f5f5;border-top:solid 12px transparent;border-bottom:solid 12px transparent;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubright]border-right:solid 30px #f5f5f5;padding:27px 35px;background-color:#ffffff;font:12px Inconsolata;color:#555555;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop]border-bottom:solid 1px #f5f5f5;font:12px Inconsolata;padding-bottom:25px;margin-bottom:25px;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop2]float:left;font:35px Abril Fatface;line-height:25px;color:#999999;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop4]text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding-top:16px;padding-bottom:9px;color:#555555;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yellsubtop4 a]font:12px Inconsolata;color:#66bbdd!important;[/newclass]
A Friend in Need [Training]Jan 21, 2021 21:25:18 GMT -5
Reiji Nue
Reiji Nue Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

HEX ❯ #3f85a3
Reiji Nue

"You can take one of my suits then." The nue would quip still all focused on the wound, trying to assess the situation from a diagnostic perspective. He would tap on his white and cyan bodysuit, pointing it out at the Yuki. If the guy was so in need for clothes, he could just wear one of his spares. The suit was made to be strechy so the size difference would hardly matter. "Yeah. That's exactly why I'm the doctor here. That right there is your adrenaline talking...this is bad..." He would quickly add, beginning his work to excise the broken rib. He would make sure to gently pull it out after stopping the bleeding at best he could. As soon as he could see inside the wound, the smol Nue cringed.

Broken rib and ruptured spleen coupled with bleeding and then the guy's great idea of icing it and walking around late at night so that he could add a nice sprinkle of hypothermia on top of it all. That just wouldn't do. This wasn'tan easy fix and as much as he hated it, it was something he couldn't fix without being in an actual operating room. No spare spleen either, growing it would take a few days too.

He had to use his clan powers for this one...but he knew people hated him for it...still, he couldn't leave Haku alone.
"Hey Haku, do mi a favour and close your eyes for a moment." He would deman, faking it as a step needed in his examination. As soon as the man did as instructed and the nue had weaved his seals lightning fast, Reiji merged with Hakurei's body... and then everything went black as soon as the medic flooded his stored melatonin straight into the Yuki's bloodstream.

Upon waking up, the first thing the Yuki would be able to notice aside from a faint headache, the feeling his organs had been all scrambled up and a slight difficulty in breathing would be the absence of the excruciating pain he had before. The wound had been fully healed.  If he were to look to the right, his purple eyed reflection within the steel pans in Reiji's kitchen would reveal what had happened. The Yuki and the Nue where very much the same entity.

last edit by Reiji Nue on Jan 21, 2021 21:26:31 GMT -5
Ryo has written 37 posts
A Friend in Need [Training]Jan 30, 2021 14:23:11 GMT -5
Yuki Hakurei
What's cooler than cool?
Yuki Hakurei Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yellsub"]

A Friend,

for

Hakurei inhaled sharply, his head rolling back against the table and his shoulders pushing up as his friend pulled the broken shard of rib out of his spleen. He felt a sizzling heat in his side and the pain was too intense to really even register that clothes had been offered to him. Reiji asked him to close his eyes and Hakurei complied, not wanting his young friend to see the tears welling in the corners of his amber eyes. As a close range fighter, the Yuki man could handle quite a bit of pain but this injury seemed worse than any he had felt before and panic was beginning to set in as Hakurei realized he really might die from this.[break][break]

The patient’s eyes fluttered as he felt the doctor reach further into the wound but his vision faded to black and he was lost in a blissful sleep. He dreamed and in his dreams Hakurei floated on the surface of a still lake. The sky above was a starless black and the only sound was the crackling of ice spreading out from the edges of the lake towards Hakurei who floated motionless in the center. He felt a cold slithering and pressed his chin to his chest to see his torso cut open in a Y as he had sometimes seen corpses during postmortem examinations. Inside the cavity was a large snake tangled and writhing while his own organs floated in jars to the side of him.[break][break]

Hakurei sat bolt upright with a gasp, knocking a pan to the floor with a clatter. He was back in Reiji’s blood soaked kitchen, seemingly abandoned. Hakurei glanced around the empty room before calling into the eerie silence, "Reiji?”[break][break]

It came out as more of a wheeze than he’d expected. His chest felt tight. His whole body felt tight, like a snake ready to shed its skin. Something about that thought reminded him of his dream and he looked down, touching his side where the wound had been. He was completely healed. He felt good. Better than he had in years, actually. Hakurei stood up and glanced longingly at his ruined and bloody clothes on the floor before noticing the bodysuit on the table. He didn’t feel good about the chances that it would actually fit but he didn’t have anything else to wear so he pulled it over one foot and then the other and it stretched over his calves with surprising ease so he slid the suit on all the way. It fit a little more snugly than Hakurei would have liked but it was comfortable and it did the job. [break][break]

The doctor must have gone to get help. He walked to the door which he’d left slightly ajar and flicked it open with a finger before stepping barefoot out onto the fresh snow and glancing each way down the street. He called again, this time his voice sounding stronger, "Reiji?”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
A Friend in Need [Training]Jan 30, 2021 21:02:22 GMT -5
Reiji Nue
Reiji Nue Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

HEX ❯ #3f85a3
Reiji Nue

"I'm here." The nue's voice would echo as a thought in the Yuki's mind. "Yes: I'm inside your body, no: it's not a joke but my clan Hijutsu, the feeling of being all jumbled up is because your body holds 2 sets of organs, yes: my organs are attached to yours kinda sorta, the difficulty breathing is because you need to fill for me and oxigenate my body too, yes: you'll get used to it, took out your spleen so right now you're living off of mine, it'll take three days for me to grow you a new one so prepare to be hella hungry for the rest of the week, no: I can't read minds but our neurons are somewhat linked so I can make an educated guess on what kind of question is floating in your head unless you give me permission to deepen our bond and do more than just keep you alive." He would quickly explain, kocking out the most likely questions one after the other. He had been aware for a little longer than the old man, so he had the time to stimulate further cell regenration and prepare for the hate that was inevitably coming his way.

"My suit looks good on you. I told you it'd stretch to form no problem. Now, before you do or ask or yell anything, get back inside and go upstairs to my bedroom. I'd rather you also wear a pair of my gloves and boots, they are made of the same material of the suit you're wearing. No shinobi sandals allowed in the snow until you're back to full strenght. Technically, you could also use laying down on my bed. For the record, we've been out cold for a day." He would demand, still concerned with the guy's health. They weren't out of the woods yet. 

Ryo has written 37 posts
A Friend in Need [Training]Feb 7, 2021 21:27:57 GMT -5
Yuki Hakurei
What's cooler than cool?
Yuki Hakurei Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yellsub"]

A Friend,

for
[attr="class","yellsubtop3"]

Hakurei turned his head left then right before spinning around on the snow to face the open door to Reiji’s place. He didn’t see anyone but he was sure he’d heard someone. [break][break]

The voice spoke again, this time seeming to confirm what Reiji incorrectly assumed that Hakurei suspected. The Nue was… inside his body? That didn’t seem possible but he didn’t have any other explanation for why he wasn’t currently dead. He thought he remembered hearing rumors about this hijutsu but he didn’t expect it to be quite like this. [break][break]

It took him by surprise that his spleen had been removed. He wasn’t even really sure what a spleen did. It wasn’t a part of his body that he’d ever really put much thought into. He wondered if Reiji should have asked permission for all this but Hakurei supposed there wasn’t an alternative except death which was obviously the much less appealing option even if this whole thing was a little weird. [break][break]

Three days? Hakurei let out a heavy sigh. He couldn’t sit around for three days. He needed to report about the mission he’d been on and- [break][break]

"Oh!” It was a relief that Reiji couldn’t read his mind. He wanted to keep some things private. He didn’t want to think about what the young man meant by deepening their bond… that didn’t seem appropriate to him. "Should I talk to myself out loud then or just think really hard?” [break][break]

He resolved to think out loud for the moment. At least until he could figure this whole thing out. Hakurei furrowed his brow and cocked his head to the side. "What can you see? Just what I’m seeing or…?” He was thinking about all the potentially embarrassing stuff he might do over the next three days with zero privacy. Another terrifying thought followed that first one. "Can you… are you able to move my body or am I in control?” [break][break]

Hakurei was remarkably calm given the situation. He looked down at his feet and remembered that even if he was resistant to the cold, Reiji wasn’t. He stepped back into the house and closed the door behind him. He glanced into the kitchen before ascending the stairs. He’d clean up the mess later. [break][break]

A quick glance around the room and Hakurei found both the gloves and boots. He sat down on the bed and pulled on the boots. "I get the need for shoes but what are the gloves for?” He wondered aloud at Reiji before hearing a disturbing revelation. [break][break]

"A whole day?” Hakurei jumped up too quickly and regretted it instantly. He doubled over in pain and landed on the bed clutching his abdomen. "My daughter doesn’t know where I am.” He whispered. "I need to get home… after this quick nap.”

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
A Friend in Need [Training]Feb 23, 2021 15:22:21 GMT -5
Reiji Nue
Reiji Nue Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

HEX ❯ #3f85a3
Reiji Nue

"The gloves are because unlike you Yuki people I am not really that great in the cold snow and I already have to contend with your lower body temperature. Besides, you don't just wear parts of a whole outfit. It servers so if any of my clan come around they know I'm inside the idiot that almost got into hemorragic shock because he refused to go to the hospital." The nue's voice would echo once again as the old man whined aout this or that. "You don't need to talk out loud or think really hard. Just think to yourself and I can pick up your neural activity." Reiji would instruct on the current predicament of things. Considering he was going to be stuck inside the Yuki for three days while he rebuilt his spleen.

"I see what you see and I can mute myself if needed. And as you've probably have guessed no, I can't control your body. Well...I could but there is no reason for me to do so. I could also kill you when I want and technically speaking without me right now you'd probably be dead so I think you should be grateful I am able to merge with you at all."

Ryo has written 37 posts
A Friend in Need [Training]Mar 2, 2021 21:33:28 GMT -5
Yuki Hakurei
What's cooler than cool?
Yuki Hakurei Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yellsub"]

A Friend,

for

I am grateful. Hakurei thought as he slid on the gloves. He hadn’t considered how inconvenient it must be for Reiji to waste three days of his life until he mentioned something about members of his clan recognizing him. Up until then, Hakurei had been more worried about his daughter thinking he’d disappeared. He wondered if Reiji had anyone like that. Hey... Is there someone you’d like me to reach out to? I can talk to your family... or you can. So they don’t have to worry about you. [break][break]

Hakurei sat up on the edge of the bed and looked around the room for anything interesting. It suddenly occurred to him how hungry he was and he stood up. Is there food downstairs? He asked Reiji but he kind of assumed there had to be something to eat in the kitchen. He was really asking what kind of food he had. He wondered if Reiji could pick up on things like that in their current… situation. The man didn’t wait for the answer before heading back towards the kitchen. [break][break]

It was a real mess in here and Hakurei was quick to pick up his clothes. The shirt wasn’t salvageable so he threw it away but he thought the pants might be if he let them soak in some hot water. His blood had soaked into the wooden table and Hakurei did his best to scrub it clean but he made a mental note to make him a new one once he’d recovered. Hakurei was quite proud of his carpentry skills and crafting furniture was a hobby of his. He gathered up several instruments and stuff and took them to the sink to wash. Sorry about the state of your kitchen. I promise I'll fix it.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
A Friend in Need [Training]Mar 7, 2021 21:46:41 GMT -5
Reiji Nue
Reiji Nue Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

HEX ❯ #3f85a3
Reiji Nue

Reiji kept working on Hakurei's body. He was already beginning to duplicate his own spleen, meaning that by the end of their third day as a single entity he would be able to separate himself from the Yuki and bring the new organ with him. Not that there was any rush. It had been a while since he had the chance to be with someone else. Despite everything, he was enjoying his time with the Yuki.

"N-not really. The only guy I have that's around right now is my cousin, but he's always super busy so I don't really see him much if at all..." Reiji answered, once again mind to mind, this time much more clear as he began getting the hang of it.

"Oh...you don't need to stay here.  You can go where you want...I just ask that somewhere be something warm. I don't like the cold..." the nue would say, hoping that the Yuki wouldn't go out in the snow again now that he had something to wear again. He watched the other go back to his kitchen. As expected, Hakurei's body needed to sustain both of them plus the healing process, no wonder he was hungry considering the amount of nutrients he was burning to do so. "Don't worry about the kitchen, it's the least of the evils considering I managed to save you. Fridge is pretty full so have at it I guess." 

JUTSU USED

NAME: Keitai Shintō [Cellular Permeation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Medical]
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced version of Parasitic Connection, this technique is more or less the same as the lesser version with a single glaring difference. Specifically the speed at which the Nue clan member is capable of merging into and out of a host body. While the Parasitic Connection technique might take as much as five minutes to fully merge, the Cellular Permeation is capable of merging the Nue with a host fully within seconds. Due to this key difference it makes the Nue able to merge even in the middle of a battle and opens up the use of some Nue techniques and abilities to be used offensively against their opponents.

NAME: Chakra dōki [Chakra Synchrony]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: None
REQUIREMENTS: Medical Training, Cellular Permeation
DESCRIPTION:
The techniques temporarily and partially merges the user's and host's chakra networks, allowing both to freely draw chakra from eachother's chakra pools without issue. Considering the delicate procedure needed for this to happen, the technique usually requires one rotation as well as uninterrupted focus to be correctly executed.

(note that the host cannot mould or use charka while undergoing the merging process)

Ryo has written 37 posts
A Friend in Need [Training]Mar 16, 2021 22:14:56 GMT -5
Yuki Hakurei
What's cooler than cool?
Yuki Hakurei Avatar
groupnull
[nospaces]

[attr="class","yellsub"]

A Friend In...
[attr="class","yellsubtop4"][break]

for

That’s unfortunate. Hakurei chuckled in response to Reiji’s declaration about the cold. It was never really warm in Yukigakure, not that it bothered him much. He couldn’t imagine how miserable his friend must be with the constantly frigid temperatures. It was a wonder the guy went out at all. I guess I could skip my morning run if you’re not up for it.[break][break]

Hakurei set a pan of water on the stove to boil. There was some rice in a box on the counter so he’d probably have that and an egg or two. He searched around and found some soy sauce and a bowl. This was going to be pretty good. There were a bunch of bananas on the top of the fridge that must have ripened while the two were unconscious. Hakurei’s prior experience with bananas told him this perfection wouldn’t last long so he grabbed a couple of them too. [break][break]

Once everything was ready Hakurei leaned against the counter and scarfed down two or three bowls. More than he normally would but he was super hungry. He also noticed the food tasted better than usual. He wondered if he had two stomachs or just one big one right now. That was a weird thought.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata]
A Friend in Need [Training]Sept 22, 2022 18:19:36 GMT -5
Reiji Nue
Reiji Nue Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi

HEX ❯ #3f85a3
Reiji Nue

Reiji mentally facepalmed at what Hakurai had said. Running. Really? He had just lost a spleen and he wanted to go out running. Man the nerve of these people.

"No running! No fancy acrobatics or strenuous chakra usage! I'm trying to grow you an organ again. You might feel okay right now but that's because I am actively filtering the inputs that arrive to your brain. To spare you a little bit of troube. In case the practical implications of me merging with you are lost on you..." Hakurai's brain would suddenly register soreness in his abdomen as well as suddenly feeling drained. Reiji was actively leeching off of the man's chakra to fuel his healing jutsus. With arms and legs feeling that weak and noodly it was actually impressive Reiji was able to keep the Yuki in working condition.

"I need you to take these three days as easy as possible. Think of it as a new kind of training. You need to get used to my presence inside you and your body needs to get used to sustain both while healing from a grievous injury." the nue would say, gradually suppressing the side effects of their current predicament. Strenght would return to Hakurai, with the occasional weird feeling of organs moving around from time to time. "Now, if you really want to train by all means then I guess there is something that I can do to help out in that regard. However, I would rather you be prone before starting. You will also have to trust me with your body for a wee bit. Oh, right. I almost forgot. I sent a note out to the hospital before merging with you. Had to tell them I was treating a critical condition patient. The medic corps have already contacted your daughter about your predicament." 

JUTSU USED

NAME: Keitai Shintō [Cellular Permeation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
An advanced version of Parasitic Connection, this technique is more or less the same as the lesser version with a single glaring difference. Specifically the speed at which the Nue clan member is capable of merging into and out of a host body. While the Parasitic Connection technique might take as much as five minutes to fully merge, the Cellular Permeation is capable of merging the Nue with a host fully within seconds. Due to this key difference it makes the Nue able to merge even in the middle of a battle and opens up the use of some Nue techniques and abilities to be used offensively against their opponents.

NAME: Chakra dōki [Chakra Synchrony]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: None
REQUIREMENTS: Medical Training, Cellular Permeation
DESCRIPTION:
The techniques temporarily and partially merges the user's and host's chakra networks, allowing both to freely draw chakra from eachother's chakra pools without issue. Considering the delicate procedure needed for this to happen, the technique usually requires one rotation as well as uninterrupted focus to be correctly executed.

(note that the host cannot mould or use charka while undergoing the merging process)

Ryo has written 37 posts