E-Rank
NAME: 進め Susume [To Advance]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION:Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: 1
REQUIREMENT:
DESCRIPTION:
Susume is one of three walking techniques created by Kayaku in his search for enlightenment. Using Susume, the user can move throughout the battlefield in a way that easily draws the user closer to his target. This causes the opponent to feel like they're being drawn into the user. Despite being fairly basic to taijutsu masters, Susume visually appears as a higher ranked jutsu to opponents unfamiliar with hand to hand combat.

NAME: 撤退 Tettai | To Retreat
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT:N/A
REQUIREMENT: DESCRIPTION:
Tettai is a walking technique designed to increase the user's chance to escape. Tettai is used specifically when trying to retreat or create distance between the user and a target. While similar to Susume, Tettai uses different steps and rotating body movements. which makes it difficult to try and memorize or learn the user's way of escaping or advancing. Similar to Susume, "To Retreat" can also confuse the opponent via optical illusion. However, "To Retreat" causes the opponent to feel as if they can't catch up with the user. I.E, the ever-expanding hallway/door trope.

NAME: 回避 Kaihi To Evade
ELEMENT:N/A
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Mastered Susume & Tettai - DESCRIPTION:
Allows the user to avoid the opponent's attacks by utilizing random circular movements when "evading" incoming attacks. Kaihi is Kayaku 's take on the common "sidestep"; however this version isn't as linear or predictable as a simple sidestep. Rather, he will evade using various circular motions such as rotating the hands in order to redirect the opponent's attack or circling the opponent via footwork. When done successfully; granted the user has the skill to do so, Kahi will trick the opponent's senses into thinking that their attack phased right through the user. This technique does not increase the user's speed.

D-Rank

NAME: Jusōkai | Cursed Boundary Layer
CHAKRA USAGE:Low[Activation] | V.Low [constant drain]
ELEMENT: Futon
REQUIREMENT: Must be Prepped[1×post base prep]
DESCRIPTION:
Cursed Boundary Layer is a supplementary chakra flow NinTaijutsu that uses Futon chakra to generate atmospheric pressure when one strikes; the resulting air pressure effectively increases the force of one's Taijutsu. The increase in striking force granted by Jusokai isn't particularly high with enhanced basic strikes gaining a knock back effect of 5 meters. Derived Taijutsu techniques on the other hand, can manipulate the atmospheric pressure of this technique with more specific results, such as crushing type damage via atmospheric pressure and increased range. Although, without exceeding Jukosai's boost in striking force. Jusokai will end if Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu or Genjutsu is used instead of Taijutsu.

NAME: Shõjõ | Heaven and Earth Reduction
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS:2
REQUIREMENT: Combines Susume & Tettai | Body Flicker[x]
DESCRIPTION:
One of the more advanced walking techniques, the Heaven and Earth Reduction combines the principles of "To Advance" and "To Retreat" with the Body Flicker jutsu to confuse the target into thinking the user has teleported when advancing or retreating similarly to time-space ninjutsu. Having said that, Heaven and Earth Reduction doesn’t warp time and space; rather it is a Walking technique that relies on perfect timing. In order to use the jutsu, the user’s must sync their movement with the moment that the Target blinks. If timed correctly the user is able to create the visual illusion of them disappearing right before their enemy’s eyes or within the blink of an eye; enabling them to close or open distances between themselves and others. Requires 1x Bodyflicker Usage. Most users of the style can only use Shojo forwards and backward; however, masters of the art can use it in all directions.

C-Rank

NAME: Seiha | Star Wave
CLASSIFICATION:Taijutsu
REQUIREMENT:Jusōkai
DESCRIPTION:
Seiha is a Taijutsu used to uproot and launch the enemy into the air. Leading with the "heel" of the palm, the user rotates their hand as the arm extends forward and up. The pressurized palm exerts enough force to rupture the target's skin causing agonizing albeit non-fatal wounds and tissue bruising. Combining pressurized chakra and the hand movement releases a cone-shaped vacuum wave of pure force upon the target. The effective range is 10 meters from the user's palm, Knock-up range is 5 meters off the ground. Removing the target's footing creates an opening for subsequent attacks, while the limited knock-up range keeps the user within attacking range.

NAME : Sentsuu Shintoushou | Thousand Penetrating Soaking Palm
CHAKRA USAGE: medium
REQUIREMENT: Jusōkai
DESCRIPTION:
The user delivers a quick straight palm in the direction of the target. The pressurized chakra repels the air in front of the user's palm, releasing a shockwave toward his opponent at speeds comparable to a thrown Kunai. The force has a max range of 15 meters from the palm and is strong enough to rupture the skin, causing bleeding flesh wounds and severe bruising. Fatty parts of the body and muscles are the most vulnerable targets; the resulting pain will no doubt hinder efficacy in some targets.

NAME: Sutāe No Michi | Path of a Star
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that brings the user's foot to his opponent's foot in an attempt to trip them, if successful the target will be thrown off balance and off guard momentarily however just long enough for the user to execute an elbow attack to the opponent's back. This technique inflicts piercing damage without breaking the skin, plugging an elbow-shaped hole in the flesh beneath the skin. This technique is fairly painful albeit nonfatal; a gnarly looking bruise colored purple will appear where the elbow lands. Close quarters combat range.

NAME: :素手排気 Sude Haiki | Barehand Exhaust
CHAKRA USAGE: medium
DESCRIPTION:
Commonly underestimated by enemies and allies alike; this technique uses the principles of drawing a sword to effectively execute a slicing attack. First, the user performs a basic sword drawing stance. Afterward, the user will simulate a Katana by using the knife hand position, placing it on top of the other hand as if their other hand were a sheathe. Finally, the user takes a step forward and slashes his opponent with the knife-hand. Sude Haiki doesn't inflict precise cutting wounds, rather it shreds the target's skin due to the human fingers being different lengths; effectively mimicking a saw. However, the technique doesn't shred deep into the body, narrowing missing the muscles yet causing bleeding wounds that have a jagged pattern. 15 meters max range.

last edit by Hyuga Kayaku on May 14, 2021 5:46:39 GMT -5
Ice has written 194 posts
Yagyou-Odama-Ryu [Universal - Fin]Feb 12, 2021 16:27:26 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
I'll start with the E & D ranks and review more later.

Gekika
Rank based defense is grandfathered and no longer viable for new jutsu, as are jutsu with variable strength levels. You'll need to describe what kind of things it can block and make multiple jutsu if you are wanting different levels.

Shojo
Was fine with the e-rank ones but once this is above the line of what I think can be done without using genjutsu proper.

Seiha
Up the rank to C.
Sharp has written 10,047 posts
Yagyou-Odama-Ryu [Universal - Fin]Feb 23, 2021 5:27:19 GMT -5
Hyuga Kayaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hyuga Kayaku Avatar
groupnull
age 30 years old birthday rank S-Class Missing-nin occupation
Edited:

Gekika: Name changed to Jusokai - Cursed Boundary Layer - Only new information is the name change, and the changes you asked for. Hopefully it's edited according to your reviews; added examples to gauge level of strength.

Shojo - edited

Seiha - edited

Replacements: Replaced one C rank with JUSOKAI: ITTOKOKU RASETSU | Cursed Boundary: One Great Strength Rakasha and one B-rank with Jusōkai: Muhen | Cursed Boundary Layer: Boundlessness to split up the previous version of Jusokai[lol formally known as Gekika/Intensify]
Yagyou-Odama-Ryu [Universal - Fin]Feb 23, 2021 9:38:36 GMT -5
Sharp
Am I a friend or foe?
Sharp Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday Jan rank occupation NPC Mod
General: I'd like you to add futon as an element to this style since it gets its strength from manipulating pressure. This will also help to get it away from being to close to CES. It'll also add some balance to the styles defense capabilities.

Jusōkai

"By using various muscles within the body to generate energy, the movement of the body when striking to deliver the force and pressurized chakra to amplify the potency of the strike; the user is capable of augmenting and exerting their physical strength upon their target."

This may seem like a nitpick, but augmenting and physical strength in the same blows gets to close to Chakra Enahcned Strength for me.

You could nix everything after the semi-colon and i'd be fine with the jutsu.

Shojo

Add & link body flicker to requirements.

Ikiwohaku | Exhale
Suikomu | Inhale

These are a little on the strong side for a C because they both can cause what i'd consider maiming. Maiming is allowed on a C-Rank but only when the technique is hard to land. The hand seals kind of help to telegraph a bit, so I could see maybe upping them to about 6 as being sufficient. Alternately adding in some language that suggests it requires extreme accuracy to get the maiming effects would work. Because I am asking you to make it a futon nintai, i'd like it to not work against fire either.

Murakumo
Let's keep it at up to 15 meters. I think other than that it is very strong but not neccisarily broken- the shape of something like that isn't going to completely stop large area of effect techniques. Next mod might disagree though.

Yubi no Mahõ
You can up the range on this one to 25 meters since it is a little weaker in grade and I nerfed ranges on your stronger things. You can thank final fantasy tactics for me liking this.

Saikyō no Omokage
Let's drop the max range to 15 meters. Don't mind a little wiggle on range but don't want to lose the short range aspect of tai.

Kongou Kokuretsuha
Move it down into the A catagory, it is currently sitting in B but marked A.

Since it is an A and has a charge time i'm not gonna ask you to nerf the range. Add an approximate charge time in relation to hand seals. I'd say about the time it takes to do 12-15 seals. Other than that take out jounin level shinobi and just replace it with shinobi, there are too many variables to say it'd send every jounin flying.

Kaishuken
Chakra enhanced strikes of the style needs to be reworded to avoid confusion that this isn't chakra enhanced strength related. You could really just cut the first sentence or focus on manipulating air pressure.

Jirai satsugai
Same thing with some of the others, the strikes can't directly increase the users physical strength which the word augment kind of implies for me. Sticking mostly with adding pressure damage as a sort of non-elemental nin-taijutsu is better for me.

Messatsu Goutenha
If it is going to be over 15 meters i'd like a charge time in relation to hand seals similar to what I asked for with Kongou Kokuretsuha but with a slightly longer timing.

Jusokai: Yomi no Himitsu
Change activation to very high.
Sharp has written 10,047 posts
Yagyou-Odama-Ryu [Universal - Fin]Mar 14, 2021 8:01:53 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
Some of these are reoccurring in other styles, but do enough to be their own take on a technique for it to be alright, in my opinion.

Does teh style require you to only have the three E ranks to be called a practitioner? Or what makes the requirement fullfilled?

I am unsure why it is required to have 1 handseald for Susume and Tettai as no chakra is being moulded.

Cursed Boundary layer:
Make C rank or power down the damage it can do, due to this description of a D rank X:
D-rank: Technique is often ineffective unless opponent is caught off guard. Technique can be easily dodged, blocked, or avoided for even genin-level shinobi. Defensive techniques may block only low-leveled weapons such as kunai, shuriken, or standard punches.

Shojo: correct title or corrct the name used in the descriotion.

Seiha: Move to C rank section.

Seems i follow Sharps plan of attack as well~~

Moro has written 277 posts
Yagyou-Odama-Ryu [Universal - Fin]Mar 15, 2021 5:36:41 GMT -5
Hyuga Kayaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hyuga Kayaku Avatar
groupnull
age 30 years old birthday rank S-Class Missing-nin occupation
Some of these are reoccurring in other styles, but do enough to be their own take on a technique for it to be alright, in my opinion.

• yoooooo i kinda noticed the same, almost every Taijutsu that's currently approved save for like the more recent ones have this exact problem lmaoooo its totally why I'm trying to make a new style now... well that and because i wanna be stronk but not OP

Does teh style require you to only have the three E ranks to be called a practitioner? Or what makes the requirement fulfilled?

• Edits: Added "General Notes":
[/blockquote]
[/ul]

I am unsure why it is required to have 1 handseald for Susume and Tettai as no chakra is being moulded.
  • ^_^ Edited and Added via General Notes

Cursed Boundary layer:
  • Edits: knockback effect of 5 meters max. Subsequent Taijutsu techniques on the other hand, whose requirement is Cursed Boundary Layer, can manipulate the atmospheric pressure of this technique to a greater extent for more specific results. While not pushing beyond Jusokai's more advanced versions in terms of strength, derived jutsu such as the ones below manipulate the atmospheric pressure created by Jukosai to increase the effectiveness of one's strikes such as knockback effects, crushing type damage via atmospheric pressure, and increased range. Jukosai will end if Ninjutsu, Fuinjutsu or Genjutsu is used instead of Taijutsu.

Shojo:
  • corrected the name used in the description.

Seiha:
  • Moveed to C rank section
last edit by Hyuga Kayaku on Mar 15, 2021 5:38:26 GMT -5
Yagyou-Odama-Ryu [Universal - Fin]Mar 23, 2021 0:34:15 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
I still do not think you need the 1 handseal on the taijutsu, but it is up to you. Taijutsu such as these exist with no handseals and similar rank and do more with elemental stuff than these. Same goes for your C ranks.

NAME: Chīsana Tsuisutā [Tiny Twister]
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
Channeling a small amount of Fūton chakra into their body, the user spins rapidly on their toes using outstretched, fully-functional, arms to hit their opponent, hitting them a multiple number of times leaving small bruises in their wake. The user is able to keep spinning as long as they can, but the longer they spin, the dizzier and more disoriented they will be once they stop.

NAME: Hibana Entori [Sparking Entry]
ELEMENT: Raiton
DESCRIPTION:
A familiar technique that copies the Dynamic Entry in every shape and form. The user will distract their opponent in whatever way possible to get them to look the other way before striking them with a vicious kick. The difference is that they will coat lightning-based chakra around their leg to give their kick a more powerful boon in the form of a shock to the enemies bodies that'll send shivers around them.

NAME: Hachidori no Odori [Dance of the Hummingbird]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low - Medium
ELEMENT: Fūton
DESCRIPTION:
Hachidori no Odori is a simple taijutsu technique used to manoeuvre mid-jump by releasing a burst of fuuton chakra from the body opposite the direction you wish to dodge allowing limited directional control mid-air and with enough force allowing the user to perform a double-jump of sorts.

Shojo: add something -or delete something- to make it clear that you can still execute the technique without synchronizing the execution with the target's blinking.

Inhale: A punctured/collapsed lung can be pretty serious and deadly, I am iffy on if it should be B rank. What talks in teh favor of it being C rank is that it is pretty single target-oriented and you need to land a direct hit to the target's chest. In line with the requirement listed in the Jutsu guidelines.

Muhen: What is the max uses in a thread before you feel the effects? Unless the degradation is for fluff? What about those with strength sa which already enables them to crush stone? If it is meant as a general increase to strength, please make it less specific or add a small bit about how it can be increased further in the user's strength is already on par with the 'crushing stone etc' bit.

last edit by Moro on Mar 24, 2021 0:22:44 GMT -5
Moro has written 277 posts