Promotions and New Hires!

compose a reply
Promotions and New Hires!Mar 28, 2021 19:37:16 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Greetings NFB!

I know we've had a slightly turbulent past year especially with Covid and the many stresses it's brought upon people. However it comes with great excitement to be making a major announcement of new staff to be joining the crew today! I'm sure you know them all, but here's whose getting either promoted or brought onto the staff team today.

In order to fill some departures from the global moderation crew, we'll be promoting Thetis and Wynne to the job, as well as bringing Cocoa on to help keep us on track. A lot of us have been cranking out the reviews or approvals and with these additions we should be able to have more time to get back to posts and promoting events to come and changes to better the site.

We'll also be bringing AP back onto the team as an NPC mod to help the community have a fun and amazing writer to further advance all your plots!

Not only is AP coming back, but Apalooka is also coming back to the team as a List mod. She'll be helping take over Sharp's correction list and helping us in general make sure our lists are neat and up to date.

Last, but certainly not least, we're going to be bringing on Yamori in order to help push advertising of the site and get our site flourishing with all the new faces to put these new staff to work! Hehe~

Please congratulate all these additions to our fine team and make sure they know they're loved and appreciated! <3

Furthermore if anyone has any interest or aspirations of joining the team or promoting within it, please do make sure to hit me up in my DM's and we can talk about potential future positions. 

Thank you everyone for tuning in~!
has written 685 posts

quick reply

compose a reply