Courier [Mission]

compose a reply
Courier [Mission]Mar 29, 2021 17:40:56 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

Things had been quiet as of late, a state of being that Asahi mostly enjoyed. He liked being able to spend time with his loved ones in a non chaotic fashion, he enjoyed standing guard for the Kazekage but not actually having to really guard him, and most importantly he had ample time to put together his figurines. However, even steel needed sharpening needed every once in a while and sitting around the Kage tower --great as it was-- did have a dulling effect on the senses. Time slowed, tasks became menial and though he wouldn't dare say it aloud: Asahi found himself increasingly bored.

That, however, was going to change today as the chunin had been assigned a mission to deliver vital intel to a team stationed at the border. Perhaps it was due to the contents of the message that made the situation what it was but the boy was surprised to see that a courier job had been listed as a B-rank mission. Furthermore, there had been two others assigned to the task as well: Rin and Zakku. Both he knew from prior missions and considering that the once kid he had lead on a mission was now a Jounin, there was a good chance he'd be leading the mission. While it certainly helped to have a mentor as prestigious as Matsu aiding in ones development, it was equally impressive that he had progressed so much in such short time. It seemed to be the case all around considering a certain someone was not only a Jounin as well, but the head one at that.

There was an almost sinking feeling of being left behind yet that was only motivation to get in gear and catch up. For too long he had rested on the laurels of promotion and a new position, but that was sentimentality was done. But where to begin? Well, for starters the village gates waiting for the others to arrive. The day was young and the sweltering heat of the desert had yet to settle in, so hopefully they could make good ground before it got too hot.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kata has written 604 posts
Courier [Mission]Mar 29, 2021 19:30:34 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

I could go supersonic
the problem's chronic
Tell me does life exist beyond it
When I need to sate
I just accelerate
Into oblivion

Zakku had been promoted to Chunin and he'd done two things with it.  Jack and Shit and Jack left town.  Signing up as a leader of a team of Genin but that didn't go anywhere as most genins parents didn't trust Zakku given his reputation as a Degenerate.  He couldn't blame them though.  He hadn't done much to improve his reputation.  

Then came the shock of finding out he had a B rank mission.  He was in such shock he asked if this was a sick joke and the person behind the counter admitted they thought he had forged it.  Yet here Zakku went to the gates to get the mission going.  So damn early though.  Zakku was anything but a morning person often sending his shadow clones to do his wall duty in his place.  This assignment won't let him get away with that easily though.  

"Yo."  The Blue haired Shinobi waved as he approached Asahi at the gates.  He took one last drag of his morning blunt then smothered it out in his palm.  He exhaled the skunky smoke and dropped the remains before kicking sand over it.  He tucked his hands into his pockets under his combat vest.  "Been awhile.  How you been dude?"  He'd only done one mission with Asahi and he respected the guy. 

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Mar 29, 2021 19:32:27 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Courier [Mission]Mar 31, 2021 17:50:02 GMT -5
Sato Rin
"When I fall, I will get up every time."
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday June 10, 1006 rank Jounin occupation Operations Team 1 (Leader)
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WORN YOUR
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin had done a plethora of courier missions - whether official ones or not - so this was going to be familiar territory. It was likely why he had been assigned it to begin with, though not with his operations team. At least not the whole of it. Only Zakku had been picked from the team to assist today, along with Asahi. A boy he knew from, some time ago, he even remembered taking a mission on with him fairly early on in Rin's shinobi career, as a genin. Now, he was no longer a genin. He had taken two steps above the rank and was now standing over the rest of the team.

He had arrived with the letter and the contents of it sealed away. It was not visible to the naked eye, in fact, it was tucked away in an interior pocket of his flak jacket. His arrival was met with Zakku's blue hair, and Asahi's black hair. And the smell of something quite rancid. The blond would scrunch his nose and wave at the air.

"Zakku, I hope you're not going to be inebriated for the mission." He chided, staring blue daggers at Zakku, before looking over at Asahi and giving him a small wave.

"Long time no see, Asahi-san..." It was a less familiar greeting, as he had been spending quite a bit of time with Zakku recently, in comparison to Asahi.

Once everything was more or less squared away and Rin double-checked that he had everything for the journey to the border he would nod.

"Are we ready to go?"
Han has written 1,470 posts
Courier [Mission]Apr 2, 2021 20:35:38 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday August 28th, 1002 rank Special Jounin occupation Kazekage Bodyguard
{
}

It wasn't long until another would show up, or rather, the smell of them. Asahi wasn't familiar with whatever was truly making that funk and for a moment he believed that a skunk may have been wandering around the gates. Alas, once the blue haired youth came into view it was clear that what the source was, or rather, who the source was. Instincts wanted the chunin to scrunch his nose at the unpleasant odor but it would have been rude to make such a face so Asahi would settle for an ever so slight turn of the lip. "Hey man. Been good, just working and all that fun stuff. Good to see you've gotten past the exams."

The chunin would omit the details about being part of the squad who rescued Arashi as well as other adventures that had landed the two of them in quite a bit of hot water, and hopefully they'd be able to pass the time with small talk without the possibility of divulging information that probably should have remained close to the chest. In time another would show up, the mission leader finally making their appearance. It had been quite some time since Asahi had seen Rin and it was uncanny how much he had grown from the image of the genin he had taken on a mission all that time ago.

A brow would raise upon hearing the statement and while the dots hadn't connected themselves just yet Asahi was starting to make a connection between Zakku and the odd smell. "Yeah it has, Rin-san. I take it the training with Matsu-san is paying off well?" He would ask almost rhetorically. "Yep, ready to go." Asahi would reply with a nod. He was hoping for a smooth mission but Wind Country was rarely that gentle.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Courier [Mission]Apr 3, 2021 17:39:00 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could go supersonic
the problem's chronic
When I need to sate
I just accelerate
Into oblivion

Zakku gave a proud smirk as Asahi congratulated him on passing the exams. It was a hard fought battle for him especially after being taken away from his teammates months before. "Thanks dude. It wasn't easy. Both of my arms got broke. And now i'm on the team with the girl who broke one of them." He instinctively rubbed his right arm where it was snapped.

As Rin chastised him about being High on his herbs but he was still sharp as if he was sober.  He choose to ignore the question and act like it wasn't asked.  "I'm doing fine how have you been Rin?"  He gave a warm smile and pulled out his manga and tapped the spine of it against the palm of his hand.

"Yeah I think I'm ready to go."  Zakku nodded and followed the other two as they left through the gates and out into the desert.  "I can't believe they trust us with a B Rank mission.  I haven't been trusted with this high rank of mission ever."  The blue haired shinobi said as he opened up his book.  

Courier [Mission]Apr 3, 2021 23:24:40 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday June 10, 1006 rank Jounin occupation Operations Team 1 (Leader)
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin didn't like to be ignored, especially since he was the leader of this particular expedition. But he would let it slide this time, on account of Zakku often displaying this sort of behavior. If it continued though? There was no promise that Rin would not reprimand him in the middle of the mission, especially since he was representing the team that Rin led. He expected a smooth mission, and with the three of them, nothing should go awry. It was an important letter they were delivering, and whilst Rin often played the role of the courier, not all letters carried this level of importance.

"It was, though, I haven't trained with him since my promotion in all honesty... No longer parts of the medical corps,"

The manga, that Rin also decided to ignore. Zakku would learn soon enough, that if one were to get attacked having one's manga out in the middle of a higher priority mission wasn't a good idea. Though fortunately for Zakku, Rin had eyeballs in every direction due to his sensory so this was going to be safe in that no one would be able to sneak up on them unless they were able to suppress their chakra.

The comment about trust made Rin shake his head lightly, two chunin and a jounin were more than enough for this type of mission...

He shifted his sensory into active and expanded its radius and then looked between Zakku and Asahi.

"Asahi, stand at the center, I'll be behind you, on the right and Zakku will line up with me on the left." That would make Asahi seem like the important one, but also potentially make the enemy second guess on whether Asahi WAS the important one, and would paint two targets on Rin and Zakku. But, it would make it confusing enough that if the enemy was sensed or spotted they could react.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Master Medical Knowledge
Rin has a mastery level of knowledge in all things related to the medical field. He can address a variety of different types of wounds - preposterously large and small. He is also capable of identifying herbs and plants with ease, capable of calling upon them in a pinch and identifying them in the wild as if it is second nature - this makes for understanding toxins that exist within plants allowing him to coat weaponry without hassle.

His extensive work at the hospital has allowed him an intense knowledge in human anatomy, not only giving him an upper hand in healing but also knowing exactly where to hit his opponents to deal damage that can potentially leave opponents exactly as he wants them - alive or dead. This also extends into an understanding of the human nervous system within the anatomy. Rin's medical knowledge is highly effective in combat for these reasons, making him a deadly shinobi to tango with.

Superior Chakra Control
His chakra control is unrivaled at least among those that do not possess the same control. It is far beyond that of an average jounin. Rin is able to minimize his chakra usage so effectively, that is is certainly something to envy. His efficiency makes him quite difficult to deal with on the battlefield, and raises his status as a superior medical shinobi as well.

Precision Expert
Due to his extensive medical training over an extensive period of time, he is precise in his movements in all situations. His muscles twitch precisely in battle, and his weapon throws are genuinely more impressive especially more so than anyone of his rank. Precision is also handy in medical ninjutsu, as his precision gives him a steady hand when needing to extract something, simply be more careful in a situation when it comes to the human body, or alternatively, he is capable of using medical techniques in combat with ease due to his ability to be precise.

Incredible Speed
His speed is envious among those that do not practice the art of it. He is able to utilize his size to its absolute maximum, he is a considerable amount faster than the average jounin, and he can go toe-to-toe with an elite jounin particularly those that have not trained their speed. He is without a doubt hard to keep up with, and among the fastest medical shinobi in the land.

Rule of the Chakra Scalpel
Combining his precision, speed, and his knowledge of the medical arts Rin is able to utilize the chakra scalpel technique now on his entire body. No longer limited to just his hands. This jutsu is able to cut through many things with precise ease, and Rin is able to concentrate this jutsu to his body as easily as he does his hands. Concentrating the jutsu to other parts of his body does not drain anymore chakra from him than it does his hands. This detailed knowledge of the chakra scalpel has allowed him to use it more effectively in combat.
However, he can only focus the chakra scalpel in two spots - at the same time - on his body at a given time, making him a walking, talking blade if it so requires.

Medical Sensor Shinobi | ACTIVE
Due to his impeccable chakra control and very specific training Rin has developed the ability to sense chakra signatures all around him. As a jounin passively he can register chakra signatures within a 400m range. When actively searching with a little more chakra output he can visualize 2km.

Utilizing his medical capabilities, he has through training inherited medical sensory knowledge from his mentor - Matsu - and as a result has been able to magnify his sensory to being able to detect the health of others. Ultimately able to see what is wrong on the inside before he ever sees the outside to diagnose. Investing more chakra, his radius will reduce to 250m able to detect general health of targets in that range. By expending more chakra the range is reduced to 2.5m but will also allow Rin to read very specific medical information presented in the targets in that area - everything between broken bones and limbs, internal ruptures and the presence of toxins, diseases and other pathogens.

Evasive Maneuver
Rin is fast as it is, however to keep up with the fastest shinobi in the land especially with his primary fighting style he has developed an ability to get out of dodge when put in sticky situations up close. Speed and maneuverability significantly enhanced to get out of hitting radius, or simply to escape what he might deem as an unwinnable situation.

Hand Seals Master
Through much dedicated time, as a jounin Rin has all but mastered the art of hand seals. He is a great deal faster at weaving the tight seals, and can also perform hand seals with a singular hand if the other is somehow occupied. Unsurprisingly, this makes him slower than someone who would dedicate to speed alone, or one-handed hand seals alone, but he is faster and much more proficient than jounin who have neither. What may take a normal individual several moments to fire off a jutsu, it takes Rin approximately half the time with both hands, and what is considered a quarter of the time below average for one-handed, thus intensifying his threat levels as a ninjutsu user.
Courier [Mission]Apr 5, 2021 18:46:13 GMT -5
AP™
AP™ Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
FREEDOM

Akito: "Alright Freedom boys! I got a job for us, and it's not going to be an easy one, BUT! If we pull it off we can finally be done with this shitty life of ours and live the ones we always wanted."

Atomu: "I thought we had this talk before already boss, I think we should just stick to what we know.. It'll take longer, but the risk of us getting killed for the crimes we've committed is less likely."

Akito: "Yeah yeah I know, but this time it's different!"

Bunji: "It's always different, and then you explain it and it's never worth it. It's why Atomu is in charge of keeping your big ideas in check."

Choki and Dai: "Shush... Let's just here em out, THEN we can all deny it together."

Haruto: "Meh.. Whatever.."

Akito would take a stand on the table in one of their many remote shacks in Kaze no Kuni. It had been about four years since he formed the group known as Freedom. For years they were hired to take out small groups of Sunagakure Genin who were sent out on jobs for small time deliveries, taking their parcel, and then selling it for profit. The job wasn't the most noble one, but it was the life he and his friends had been brought up in.

If they wanted to get out of being poor then this was the only way. The names of their forefathers and their parents had ruined any chance they ever had of living inside the village because of their reputation. As a result, this was the only way they knew how to live. If they wanted their freedom, it would have to be earned through jobs that paid them enough to live elsewhere unbothered. Unfortunately in the past few years all they could ever do was barely break over even.

It cost to get the intel they needed just to take the packages that were being delivered, and sometimes the buyout from the work they did wasn't as big as they hoped. Unfortunately, it was to be expected as there was no honor amongst thieves, but Akito hoped that the intel he used their money on this time would be enough to free them for good.

Akito: "Ehem! You guys can forgive me for this later, but I used all of our savings to get the drop on a mission that's going on today involving a very important parcel.. It's said to me of the 'utmost' important, and with it we could make five times what we made in the past 3 years, Probably more."

Atomi: ".... What? You did what?!"

Haruto: "Oh boy, here we go..."

Bunji: "I see... Now we have to do the job.. Got dammit boss.."

Akito: "Look.. I know it sounds crazy, but it's legit. However, it does come with one big downside."

The rest of the group looked in silence as they waited for Akito to explain exactly what it was that he put their money into. Akito: "There saying the missions going to involve some of Suna's best Shinobi, BUT! That only means what they have bringing is legit!" The worlds of Akito fell on deaf ears as the motivation to even perform the task he all but set them up for was dimming.

Atomi: "How could you do this?! We've only dealt with the weakest the village has allowed to leave, and even those are hard to come across man! I-I.... I just can't with you right now.."

Choki: "I'm with you Ato, but do we even have a choice.."

Dai: "It sounds like we don't, that is, unless you guys are willing to let all the money we worked so hard for go to waste... Plus, I'm tired of living in these shit holes."

Akito watched the group with a stern look as they all seemed to question his bold move to put all the money they had on the line. Deep down he knew it was wrong of him to make the move, but he knew at this rate they were going to die before they even got a chance like this, plus, the price for task like this were going up as demands begin to change as a result of growing economies and politics in other areas.

Akito: "Look. I just need you guys to have my back on this one. Haven't I always put everything I have into making sure you guys are okay? Time after time I cover for you guys, I clean up all your messes, and I put everything I have into giving you guys these shit holes you guys hate so much... But I'm tired man.. There is no future in this market, and I want to live like everyone else.. I'm tired of dreaming about the life I want, and I want to live it.. I want the same for you guys too. Isn't that why you guys trusted me all those years ago?"

The group continued to look in silence. Most of them were still disappointed, but they could understand where he was coming from. Most of them didn't have the experience he had, and the ones that did knew they wouldn't have been able to get this far without it. Atomi: "I guess we're going to have to give it all we got.. It's not like we have a choice, but if anyone of us die this time Akito? Our blood will be on your hands for getting to greedy.. We all want better, but none of us want to die before our chance comes either."

Choki and Dai: "Agreed.."

Haruto: "Whatever... I hope I die anyways.."

Bunji: "Well, since you wanna die so bad, you take point Haruto."

The group wouldn't waste much time arguing with one another as they left their shack to try to intercept the opposition before they got to deliver the parcel. Bunji would take the lead as he was the groups only Sensor. Freedom as a group had already taken into account that once they got within range they might be spotted so for now they would allow Bunji to take the lead as bait. Once the Suna team traveled for long enough, Rin and Asahi would likely begin to start picking up on Bunji's signature first. The rest would more than likely come on their radar not much longer after discovering Bunji.

LEADER - Akito - Leader of the group "Freedom." He wishes to settle down after getting a big enough steal for his group for them to move out of the life of crime and live like everyone else.
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Chuunin Level max
SA 1:
SA 2:
SA 3:
SA 4:

RIGHT HAND MAN - Atomu - Akito's best friend, and second in charge of the group. He hopes to get enough money to create a new identity and settle down in a small town and have a family.
Ninjutsu
FuuinJutsu
Chuunin Level
SA 1:
SA 2:
SA 3:

CLOSE FRIEND 1 - Bunji - Wishes to create a new identity and start his own business in a village not associated with Suna and start his own business.
Ninjutsu
Genin Level Max
SA 1: Chakra Control
SA 2: Sensory
SA 3:

CLOSE FRIEND 2 - Choki - Wishes to create a new identity and travel the world unbothered.
Ninjutsu
Genin Level
SA 1:
SA 2:

CLOSE FRIEND 3 - Dai - Wishes to create a new identity and travel the world with Choki unbothered.
Ninjutsu
Genin Level
SA 1:
SA 2:

CLOSE FRIEND 4 - Haruto - Wishes create a new identity to buy a farm and start his own business and to eventually build their own town.
Fuuinjutsu
Genin Level low
SA 1:

SA's Will be revealed upon first attack
has written 60 posts
Courier [Mission]Apr 8, 2021 18:20:04 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

A brow raised upon hearing the rough and tumble times Zakku had endured in the exams and while he could never imagine the feeling of having both of his arms broken, he knew all too well how it was for a feisty woman to break a bone. Arashi, or rather, a Shukaku controlled sand clone of Arashi, had did a number on Asahi's midsection back during his genin days and the pain from just trying to draw a breath was something the young man would never forget. "That sounds rough, buddy." The chunin offered in reply.

While he wouldn't say anything one way or the other it had definitely been noticed the awkward tension between Rin and Zakku. Is this how they acted during team exercises? Asahi had questions --so many questions-- but the last thing he wanted to do was contribute to any further strains in the teacher/student dynamic as well as create unnecessary stress during the mission. "Ah, that makes sense. I suppose finding the time would be more difficult in two different sects of the village." He'd reply with a nod. Well, even if they were no longer training together it was clear that Matsu had imparted a good deal of knowledge during the time Rin was under his tutelage.

The chunin would listen intently as Rin gave out their formation and he was a bit shocked to hear himself placed at the center of the group. Granted, with his improved sensory skills it would be tough for someone to sneak up on them, and the remainder of his skillset would help in the event that someone or something got close enough to them. With a nod Asahi would shift himself to the space between Rin and Zakku, his sensory skills already combing the area, nowhere near as refined as Rin's but useful none the less.

After a getting a good distance into their journey the feeling of another who wasn't part of their trio would ping into the area. The chances of running into someone else in the vast Kaze no Kuni desert were slim but not impossible, and it was impossible for Asahi to tell if this was friend or foe. "I think we may have company."

SA:

Sensor shinobi
Having trained to be as precise with his chakra control as possible since a young age, it only made sense for Asahi to apply his honed control to the sensory field. Acting similar to sonar he can send out his chakra to create a "map" of sorts of the surrounding area. While not completely able to identify a person solely from their chakra signature, if he has enough information to combine with what his sensing skills are giving him then finding specific targets isn't too difficult a task. Without focusing Asahi is able to cover a distance of two hundred meters, but when dedicating chakra to his craft he can map out an area of one kilometer.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Courier [Mission]Apr 8, 2021 20:25:57 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could go supersonic
the problem's chronic
When I need to sate
I just accelerate
Into oblivion

Zakku moved quickly and without hesitation at Rins order.  with him and Rin flanking Asahi they'd seem like they were protecting him.  The chuunin appreciated Rins plan and placed a shuriken between the pages of his manga as he turned the page.  He would repeat the process three other times during their journey.  

It seemed like he was focused on his book but he was watching his team mates movements waiting for a sign that something was wrong while he played with his loaded book.  He had the four shuriken hidden inside to use as a sloppy attack.  While there was no guarantee of a hit he had guessed no one would expect an actual book to be used as a weapon.  As Asahi mentioned they might have company Zakku gave a soft grunt of acknowledgement. 

Closing the book slowly he clutched it in his hand.  "Any ideas cap?"  Acting as if he was examining a smudge on the cover on his manga.  Ready to act on his team leaders word he was already mentally preparing the hand signs to weave for the situation.  Maybe he was going to be able to quench his bloodlust after all.  The idea sent a chill down Zakkus spine and he liked it.

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Apr 8, 2021 21:03:52 GMT -5
Courier [Mission]Apr 14, 2021 19:28:59 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Rin would notice the chakra signatures a bit before Asahi would, but as it wasn't exactly impossible to have chakra signatures come into radar he chose to ignore them until they started to all come in suspiciously close. Enough that Asahi would voice his concern, Rin would let out a small sigh, mostly to himself. Inward and dejected, he had been hoping for a smoother courier mission but now it seemed that there would be quite a few individuals coming in that they would have to deal with.

At that moment Rin's mind started to race, not in a manner that could be considered panicked, but rather in a methodical way as he started to go through their options. They were not trapped, and there was no sign of physical attack yet so it was best to continue moving without bringing too much attention to themselves.

They could potentially act innocent, and if these were especially dumb bandits then they wouldn't realize that they were carrying anything of note. In that time, they could probably prepare a jutsu or two to perform in case of an emergency.

"Ready a weapon or two," He would murmur in response glancing to Asahi and Zakku. "But don't attack first. I think maybe if we act like some dumb kids on a mission if they're here for us anyway, they may get confused and go on a search to continue looking and leave us alone."

His voice was low enough that it wouldn't likely be noticed by any of those on the sensory radar unless they could hear from hundreds of yards away. But, he felt that the plan was safe enough to continue with thus far and so he would pull out a notebook and his writing utensil and start to doodle a fuuinjutsu seal in it though he would look like he was just drawing idly.

Jutsu:
PREPARED -
NAME: Soshi Bakudan [Elemental Bomb]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 1 [Ram]
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that allows the user to inscribe the seal onto a physical surface. The seal then can be activated manually, or automatically when another(not his own) chakra signature comes within' five meters or closer. In this case, it's Raiton. Which explodes in an electrifying burst, creating stuttering in movements(muscle spasms), potentially disorientating them and shocking them into a weakened paralysis. (This lasts for a single post, nothing prolonged. ICly it's only five seconds or so realistically.)

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Master Medical Knowledge
Rin has a mastery level of knowledge in all things related to the medical field. He can address a variety of different types of wounds - preposterously large and small. He is also capable of identifying herbs and plants with ease, capable of calling upon them in a pinch and identifying them in the wild as if it is second nature - this makes for understanding toxins that exist within plants allowing him to coat weaponry without hassle.

His extensive work at the hospital has allowed him an intense knowledge in human anatomy, not only giving him an upper hand in healing but also knowing exactly where to hit his opponents to deal damage that can potentially leave opponents exactly as he wants them - alive or dead. This also extends into an understanding of the human nervous system within the anatomy. Rin's medical knowledge is highly effective in combat for these reasons, making him a deadly shinobi to tango with.

Superior Chakra Control
His chakra control is unrivaled at least among those that do not possess the same control. It is far beyond that of an average jounin. Rin is able to minimize his chakra usage so effectively, that is is certainly something to envy. His efficiency makes him quite difficult to deal with on the battlefield, and raises his status as a superior medical shinobi as well.

Precision Expert
Due to his extensive medical training over an extensive period of time, he is precise in his movements in all situations. His muscles twitch precisely in battle, and his weapon throws are genuinely more impressive especially more so than anyone of his rank. Precision is also handy in medical ninjutsu, as his precision gives him a steady hand when needing to extract something, simply be more careful in a situation when it comes to the human body, or alternatively, he is capable of using medical techniques in combat with ease due to his ability to be precise.

Incredible Speed
His speed is envious among those that do not practice the art of it. He is able to utilize his size to its absolute maximum, he is a considerable amount faster than the average jounin, and he can go toe-to-toe with an elite jounin particularly those that have not trained their speed. He is without a doubt hard to keep up with, and among the fastest medical shinobi in the land.

Combining his precision, speed, and his knowledge of the medical arts Rin is able to utilize the chakra scalpel technique now on his entire body. No longer limited to just his hands. This jutsu is able to cut through many things with precise ease, and Rin is able to concentrate this jutsu to his body as easily as he does his hands. Concentrating the jutsu to other parts of his body does not drain anymore chakra from him than it does his hands. This detailed knowledge of the chakra scalpel has allowed him to use it more effectively in combat.
However, he can only focus the chakra scalpel in two spots - at the same time - on his body at a given time, making him a walking, talking blade if it so requires.

Due to his impeccable chakra control and very specific training Rin has developed the ability to sense chakra signatures all around him. As a jounin passively he can register chakra signatures within a 400m range. When actively searching with a little more chakra output he can visualize 2km.

Utilizing his medical capabilities, he has through training inherited medical sensory knowledge from his mentor - Matsu - and as a result has been able to magnify his sensory to being able to detect the health of others. Ultimately able to see what is wrong on the inside before he ever sees the outside to diagnose. Investing more chakra, his radius will reduce to 250m able to detect general health of targets in that range. By expending more chakra the range is reduced to 2.5m but will also allow Rin to read very specific medical information presented in the targets in that area - everything between broken bones and limbs, internal ruptures and the presence of toxins, diseases and other pathogens.

Evasive Maneuver
Rin is fast as it is, however to keep up with the fastest shinobi in the land especially with his primary fighting style he has developed an ability to get out of dodge when put in sticky situations up close. Speed and maneuverability significantly enhanced to get out of hitting radius, or simply to escape what he might deem as an unwinnable situation.

Hand Seals Master
Through much dedicated time, as a jounin Rin has all but mastered the art of hand seals. He is a great deal faster at weaving the tight seals, and can also perform hand seals with a singular hand if the other is somehow occupied. Unsurprisingly, this makes him slower than someone who would dedicate to speed alone, or one-handed hand seals alone, but he is faster and much more proficient than jounin who have neither. What may take a normal individual several moments to fire off a jutsu, it takes Rin approximately half the time with both hands, and what is considered a quarter of the time below average for one-handed, thus intensifying his threat levels as a ninjutsu user.
Courier [Mission]Apr 20, 2021 19:12:05 GMT -5
AP™
AP™ Avatar
groupnull
Once Bunji caught wind of the opposition from a visual standpoint he'd report back to the rest of the group on his findings. Bunji: "There's only three people on the mission, so from a numbers stand point that appears to be in our favor.." Despite the nature of his answer it was obvious in his voice that he wasn't entirely confident from his findings. Atomu: "I can sense in your voice that you're not entirely comfortable about that, and I wouldn't be as well. I'd say the smaller number hints at their much higher than usual combat prowess."

Choki and Dai: "Agreed."

Akito: "No need to be down, you've seen myself and Atomu in combat. With our numbers and teamwork we should be able to get them on their heels.. Bunji, when you spotted them was there anything unusual about them?"

Bunji: "Hmm... They seemed to be operating as if they aren't expecting any of us. For such a big mission boss this feels to easy. To make matters worst, there was like... A younger guy there, like someone we'd expect to see from our usual Genin mission."

Haruto: "Sounds like a setup if you ask me, but it's whatever.. We're already here now."

Akito: "That's the spirit Haruto!"

Atomu: "I agree with Haruto... The first part that is, I don't have the best feeling about this, so just to be sure we're going to attack heavy from the middle. So myself, Chiko, and Dai will attack whomever is in the middle. That way we can separate the other two. In a wolf pack, the leader usually protects from the back so Akito can attack there. That leaves Bunji and Haruto to put a lot of pressure on whoever is in the front.. Hopefully it's the little guy."

Akito: "Whatever... Is all this talking over or what? I'm ready to be free from this lifestyle so whose with me." The leader seemed to be quite fired up, but the rest of the group was on edge. Regardless they went on with the plan as it was laid out by Atomu.

Immediately the group begin to split and head toward the group in the hopes from attacking them all at once from different positions. Strongest attacking whomever was lagging behind the most ( presumably Zakku ), three attacking the middle ( presumably Asahi), and two attacking the smallest in the front ( presumably Rin).

It wouldn't take long to catch back up to the group, but not fast enough to not allow the opposition the chance to make a plan for themselves once Rin and Asahi's sensory picked them back up. So far Rin's approach seemed to be working in terms of them looking as though they were a group of amateurs.

Once "Freedom" got within range Akito would be the first to make his move. Quickly weaving 12 handseals, Akito aimed to put a ton of pressure on the opposition with his first move. As much chakra as it would cost, the leader would find it necessary to use it as a means to give his team a higher chance of victory. This way the rest of his team could already start prepping for their first attacks as they all begin weaving hand seals as well. The fight for freedom had begun.

LEADER - Akito - Leader of the group "Freedom." He wishes to settle down after getting a big enough steal for his group for them to move out of the life of crime and live like everyone else.
Ninjutsu
Taijutsu
Chuunin Level max
SA 1: Katon Specialist - Akito's Flames burn hotter than most users in his class. Even his lower rank Katon jutsu tend to burn to level that could become problematic in Katon over time. When Akito uses Katon toward to middle and upper class they can prove to be fatal if hits are landed without defense.
SA 2: Fast handseal weaver - Akito's has trained his hands to move at what appears to be unnatural when it comes to weaving handseals, making even some of the higher number of handseal counts feel like only a few.
SA 3: Endurance - Akito's loud mouth isn't always for nothing. Out of the Freedom team he is without a doubt the most resiliant. His body being trained to a level above most in his class as he is able to take on more damage and hits before going down.
SA 4: Chakra Reserves

RIGHT HAND MAN - Atomu - Akito's best friend, and second in charge of the group. He hopes to get enough money to create a new identity and settle down in a small town and have a family.
Ninjutsu
FuuinJutsu
Chuunin Level
SA 1: High level Intellect - Being the groups specilist in making plans and deciding what jobs to take on is just a glimpse of what makes him special. He is also able to nagivate situations and understand how to counter them much quciker than others. Whether its a sudden shift in an enemies strength or strategy, or even getting a much quicker understanding of what might happen next so that the rest of the team doesn't get caught by surprised too easily.
SA 2:
SA 3:

CLOSE FRIEND 1 - Bunji - Wishes to create a new identity and start his own business in a village not associated with Suna and start his own business.
Ninjutsu
Genin Level Max
SA 1: Chakra Control
SA 2: Sensory
SA 3: *mission surprise*

CLOSE FRIEND 2 - Choki - Wishes to create a new identity and travel the world unbothered.
Ninjutsu
Genin Level
SA 1:
SA 2:

CLOSE FRIEND 3 - Dai - Wishes to create a new identity and travel the world with Choki unbothered.
Ninjutsu
Genin Level
SA 1:
SA 2:

CLOSE FRIEND 4 - Haruto - Wishes create a new identity to buy a farm and start his own business and to eventually build their own town.
Fuuinjutsu
Genin Level low
SA 1:

JUTSU USED
AKITO USED: Name: Katon: Gōka Messhitsu [Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction]
Chakra Usage: Very High
Type: Ninjutsu
Element:Katon
HANDSEALS: 12
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the user's body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames that can set a vast area ablaze, engulfing the target in a veritable sea of flames. If used upon dense, combustible terrain such as a forest, the confined area can greatly increase the possibility of the target's incineration.

The rest of the team begin weaving handseals in the midst of Akito's attack.
has written 60 posts
Courier [Mission]Apr 20, 2021 20:27:06 GMT -5
Kyokujitsu Asahi
Kyokujitsu Asahi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
{
}

Hearing the instructions from Rin, Asahi would begin to knead his chakra as he prepared for whatever was coming next. The chakra signature that he was feeling seemed to be retreating but that probably meant they were going to relay information more than actually retreating, and surely enough a host of different signatures would begin to ping, and they were coming in quick. Whether the group was still planning to act like normal passerbys was up to Rin, but the chunin was ready to act if need be. Then... it came: The largest chakra signature the young Kyokujitsu had ever picked up.

"Something big is coming." Asahi would speak up as the figures would begin to come into view, the one in front Asahi pegged as the one kneading that massive amount of chakra. As he expected, the man would unleash an attack in the form of a massive wave of fire. The chunin's eyes widened at the sight of it as his mind began to race for possible solutions. He didn't have anything to extinguish such a flame and though he knew a similar technique that he thought might be able to act as a buffer, it paled in comparison to the one that was advancing towards them. If he were positioned near the rear of the group Asahi may have waited for either Rin or Zakku to make their respective moves but as he was in the front time was not on his side.

The chakra Asahi had already begun to knead was now being converted to Shakuton as a bright aura began to emanate around the boy, and from his feet would come a powerful burst of chakra that propelled the shinobi upward akin to that as a rocket. He'd shoot himself high enough to get over the incoming wave of fire and from his position could now get a complete view of all the assailants, seven in total and all seemingly prepping jutsu of their own from what the boy could tell from his sensory abilities. While the glowing aura did make him a bit of a target Asahi's ability to control his movement while airborne had him ready to react to whatever was coming his way next.

NAME: Shakuton: Jōshōkiryū [Scorch Release: Ascending Air Current]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Shakuton
DESCRIPTION:
: Scorch Release chakra saturates the air around the user, creating what appears to be a sun-like aura of fire. This specialized chakra combines the heating abilities of Fire Release with the ability to control the movement of air via Wind Release to obtain the ability to fly. The capsule of heated air around the user controls their elevation, while the user's control of the surrounding air enables them to manipulate the direction of their flight. Powerful bursts of chakra grants rocket-like thrusts to one's flight, making the user into a human railgun projectile in terms of speed, while refined control of the elevating air currents allows them to change directions on a dime. While versatile in transporation and quick in closing distances, the surrounding fiery aura created by the chakra makes the user a bright target for all those trying to follow the shinobi's movements.

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Courier [Mission]Apr 22, 2021 4:52:19 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

I could go supersonic
the problem's chronic
When I need to sate
I just accelerate
Into oblivion

Zakku nodded as he listened to Rins Instructions.  He lowered his book and tucked it under his arm.  He started to weave his own handsigns channeling chakra to his feet when Asahi spoke up as the others came into view.  "Hm?  Oh..."  His green eyes widened and he finished his hand signs throwing his book out of his reach.  He would have grabbed the others but he wouldn't be able to move as fast or their metal weapons would cancel out his jutsu that was why he threw his weaponized book. "Ain't that some shit.  Grind Wire."    

Just as Asahi propelled himself upwards a loud Crack would sound as Zakku shot off opposite the direction of the stream of fire.  Darting between two of their attackers he'd run for a short bit before suddenly arcing around and moving behind the group.  Hoping to take advantage of the higher up and glowing Asahi he'd turn his direction to between the men kicking up more sand as he went attempting to cause some confusion and help give his allies a chance to retaliate.  He would by charging one of the smaller attackers and shoving them to the ground and calling him a, "Bitch." Before he ran off kicking up more sand as he ran. 

Jutsu used:
Raiton: Densen Kensaku [Lightning Release: Grind Wire]

Implying the user knows the water walking and tree-climbing techniques. By placing one foot in from of the other, as if tight-rope walking, one preforms the handsigns, focusing chakra into the soles of their feet, also emitting an equal amount of chakra into the ground. As the handsigns are released, the user lets the chakra stored in their feet to release, forming a tunnel-like static field, propelling them along faster than most humans can run. However, any obstacles slowly decrease the field, and any metal inside of the field easily cancels the technique. Note that it also doesn't work on water, and must be canceled for one to stand.

Courier [Mission]Apr 30, 2021 14:40:59 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
HEART UPON YOUR SLEEVE ―

Unsurprisingly and inevitably the enemy's forces would show up, one by one like blips on Rin's sensory net. He had prepared his attack, wanting to be more conservative at the beginning to see what they were dealing with. Until he saw the giant column of flames, there was at the very least, enough distance and with Rin's hand seal prowess he could combat the situation quickly.

Where the fire made contact with sand, the sand seemed to turn firm almost like a glass. There was not a lot of time, but Rin had to do something to protect the team from the immediate assault, and with how big the fire was he knew only one thing that could distort it enough to have them escape this assault.

Creating a string of hand seals as quickly as he possibly could - which was a deal faster than even average jounin could produce - he would manage to materialize of giant vortex of water from what seemed like absolutely nowhere. This amount of water would be able to take on the fire, and most likely extinguish the majority of it which was Rin's goal. It was also big enough to take out any enemies when it collapsed onto the desert when its use was all but spent, but for now, it was meant to take out the majority of the flames which it should be able to do... Though, things were going to be quite hot between the water and the fire wall as the two colliding turned water into blistering steam.

Jutsu:
PREPARED -
NAME: Soshi Bakudan [Elemental Bomb]
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 1 [Ram]
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that allows the user to inscribe the seal onto a physical surface. The seal then can be activated manually, or automatically when another(not his own) chakra signature comes within' five meters or closer. In this case, it's Raiton. Which explodes in an electrifying burst, creating stuttering in movements(muscle spasms), potentially disorientating them and shocking them into a weakened paralysis. (This lasts for a single post, nothing prolonged. ICly it's only five seconds or so realistically.)

Name:Suishouha - [Water Release: Water Colliding Wave]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very High
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Suiton
HANDSEALS: 16
Description:
Suishouha is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Water Element. The user will do a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at their target in a swirling vortex.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Master Medical Knowledge

Superior Chakra Control

Precision Expert

Incredible Speed

Evasive Maneuver

Hand Seals Master | ACTIVE
Courier [Mission]May 7, 2021 17:01:33 GMT -5
AP™
AP™ Avatar
groupnull
The opposition seemed to measure up better than Akito hoped, but fortunately Atomu had already taken into account that their target might not be as easy to take advantage of as Akito would have liked. For the most part the fire had done its job, and while the Suiton technique managed to hold it off for long enough to neutralize the area the rest of the group would at least get some sort of idea of what the group was capable of.

More notably the one that managed to propel themselves into the air. Up until now none of them even knew something like that would even be possible. Nevertheless it was time for the rest of the group to chime in on the action. The water colliding with the fire would no doubt leave the entire area covered in steam, so for those in each party that lacked any sensory would probably find themselves having a hard time targeting to the party.

Akito: "Well, I guess its better they extinguished the flames, because then we wouldn't be able to bring back anything." The leader noted before charging in with the rest of the group. Atomu: "Choki! Clear the area!"

Immediately after the command Choki release a a large gust of wind toward the opposition that would push all the steam that was created from the Suiton jutsu. After the steam was pushed back by Choki, Dai released a series of small Fire Balls the size of as kunai in the direction of Asahi in the hopes of not only seeing how well this flight of their worked, but if they could throw them off enough to set up for another attack. Atomu would finish off the assault by waiting to see the end result of Dais jutsu and throwing a Barrier ball in the hopes of stunning Asahi.

Bunji: "Alright, you first Haruto."

Haruto: "Yeah yeah, I know."

With Haruto running in front of Bunji, there was still no clear indication as to who might have used the Suiton jutsu given how big the Great fire destruction techinique was. Between the two of them, both of them had just assumed that it was the one in the back that managed to utilize the jutsu as the kid upfront didn't seem to give off any special vibes. Haruto would start the assault on Rin by closing the gap between them. Once they got within reach to use their jutsu the latter would slam their hands on the ground to trap the kid in a sphere that would hopefully keep them from helping the other two. Bunji attempted to stay back for awhile to remain out of reach and just as they were ready start pushing toward Rin one of the other three somehow managed to get behind them and pushed them to the ground, but not before uttering a disrespectful slur. Bunji: "Boss, one of them is behind us?!"

Akito: "Hey! Running away already?!? Get back here!"

The leader yelled at Zakku who managed to get further away from his attack than the rest of the group. The leader wouldn't waste anytime preparing another jutsu in the hopes that Zakku was the leader and would have what they were looking to take. Akito: "Since you like running away, run away from this!" Akito quickly weaved seven handseals before releasing 3 dragon heads and shooting them in the general direction of the apparent speedster.

JUTSU USED
CHOKI USED: NAME: Fūton: Daitoppa [Wind Release: Great Breakthrough ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
ELEMENT: Fūton
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION: This is a relatively simple technique that creates a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

DAI USED: Name: Housenka no Jutsu [Phoenix Sage Fire Technique]
Chakra Usage: Low
Element: Katon
HANDSEALS: 3
Description: After performing the necessary handseals, the user expels a series of small fireballs, each one about the size of a kunai. This are fired in succession and in such numbers that it makes it difficult to dodge by simple means. They are light in form and so they can even be used to hide shuriken within them without being disturbed.

]ATOMU USED: NAME: Kekkai: Tama [Barrier: Ball]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
ELEMENT: --
DESCRIPTION:
Using their chakra, the user creates a small solid ball barrier in their hands, which can be thrown similarly to a dodgeball to stun opponents. It's defensive capabilities are virtually non-existent to piercing and cutting attacks, but it is surprisingly resistant against blunt attacks due to it's bouncy nature.

HARUTO USED: NAME: Kinbaku [Bind Tightly]
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 3
DESCRIPTION:
After three hand-seals, the user will slap both hands on the ground and summon an intricate spherical seal on the ground, ten meters in diameter, with the user at the epicenter. Anyone or anything standing on the ground within ten meters is then sealed to the ground itself, locking their feet in place. They will be stuck in place until the seal is broken, which can be achieved by destroying the ground it is summoned on. People who were not inside the range can move over the surface of the seal once it's been summoned without any issue.

BUNJI: Jutsu still prepped from first attack post.

AKITO USED: Name: Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu [Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique]
Chakra Usage: Medium
Element: Katon
HANDSEALS: 7
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user will expel (up to 5) dragon head shaped fireballs from their mouth. Each one is as large as two men put together. They are compact fireballs with the ability to punch through solid walls of concrete and are so hot that even just grazing an opponent will give them first degree burns.
has written 60 posts