Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
I Four One Welcome Change
"A fuul announcement for the new month."

Genjutsu Rule Changes

As we all know, Genjutsu has been nerfed way too much and to combat this we're going to make it so that unlike other specializations which limit the max rank of technique you can purchase, anyone and everyone can purchase S rank genjutsu. We will also be reducing the cost of genjutsu by 90% to ensure everyone is capable of getting it.

Summon Contract Coverage

Given the amount of summon contracts and staff being too lazy to review them anymore, it's been decided that we're going to limit the amount of contracts on site. Instead of contracts being limited by genus, they will instead be limited only by the kingdom. Each main village will get one kingdom and the minor villages will get one kingdom to share. Iwa will get animalia, Konoha will get plantae, Kiri will get fungi, Suna will get Eubacteria, Kumo will get Archaebacteria and the minor villages will get Protista. Obviously, this also means all the sages will have to change out their contracts.

Ninjutsu Specializations

Since everyone loves ninjutsu so much, it's been decided to break it up into several dozen specializations. Each specialization will correlate to a specific rank and element. If you don't have the specialization for that rank and element then you will be unable to purchase those techniques. Anyone already possessing those techniques will have them turned into genjutsu of staff's choice.

Religion Rammifications

To highlight the religions on site, we will from this point on only accept events if it involves a religion going on a crusade to retake Jerueselam. Any other plots need not be submitted. To this extent we will also be opening up village registration, but will only accept someone registering Jeruselam.

I Four One

We will be banning the English language on the site, but do not fret. I four one look forward to learning how to speak Gaelic with you all so that we may continue to play our characters and progress our storylines; well at least the people who've never changed their names in the discord. All those people will not be allowed to progress their storylines and instead given a role so that they may only post in the Distant Past board.

All of these announcements may in fact be fake, the announcer disavows all knowledge of staff who were involved with these decisions. Reading this post may lead to harmful health effects such as choking on your drinks, bruised forehead due to facepalming, loss of air through the sighing process, arguments that would have otherwise not happened due to people believing what they've read here, bad tax returns, the development of alcoholism or lung cancer from the sheer volume of brandy or the thick cloud of cigar smoke. This message was approved by the Misunderstanding Yoritomo's Suggestions for an Approval Foundation.

has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply