compose a reply
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]May 25, 2021 11:47:38 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member
you play with the wolf

Asahi sat at on one of the docks of Port City early in the morning, trading looks between the ocean and back towards the the activity behind him. The colorful sky meeting with the water looked like a painting. He sat at the dock of the ship he and Uchiha Issei would be assigned to according to the paperwork, legs partially dipped in the water, while workers carried boxes and whatever other cargo went on the merchant ship. The genin yawned and stretched his limbs, already aware of some of the disgruntled workers who were going back and forth around him.

Their ship route was to leave from Port City and head toward their allied nation, Kumogakure. They planned to stay on the left side of Whirlpool Country when looking at a map and Asahi figured from what he knew about village relations that was a good idea. In his excitement he woken up much earlier and had looked over the information for this mission many more times than necessary, running various scenarios in his head. The paperwork mentioned pirates so that was the most likely threat. And although Asahi thought he had visualized how the mission would go pretty thoroughly, "the sea was unpredictable”, or so he had been told by the drunk sailor he passed last night.

Even though the green haired boy laid down on the dock, his golden eyes still kept a lookout for the chuunin who he was assigned this with. Whenever he saw him, he would sit up and gather the things he brought for the trip. But until then, he would enjoy the water lapping against his legs, and the morning sky.

Sea Wolves
Mission Rank: C
NPC Required: No
Random Mission Scenario: Disabled
Participants: Asahi Oorigami, Issei Uchiha
Description:
In recent times sea trade has become dangerous and merchant ships going from the land of Fire have been harassed and raided for their cargo by pirates. In order to secure the trade routes going towards their allies a teams of shinobi are sometimes assigned to protect the ships.

but you sleep with the bones of a rabbit

Notes:
TAG: 
PYXIS

Milu has written 379 posts
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]May 26, 2021 8:37:32 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
It wasn't often that the Uchiha got to go on a mission that he had little familiarity with, but here he was, on the way to the docks to sail out on unfamiliar territory. Water definitely wasn't his thing, but who was he to complain about a mission. It was good that he was going to be getting some added experience to his resume. After all, he was hoping to put in for a promotion pretty soon, and with this added to list of reasons it probably would come easy.

At least that's what he was told by some of his peers. For once he hope they were right. The weather for such a mission was perfect. The sun was out, and of course the cool breeze was blowing in from off the coast. The Uchiha for now could breath a sigh of relief as he'd heard many stories of how bad the sea could get when it was storming, and if such a thing were to happen there wouldn't be much he could do to fight against trainer. There was only so much these eyes of his could do.

Upon his arrival at the dock he begin looking for the Genin he was to be in charge of on the mission. A kid named Asahi. He had not heard much about the kid, but apparently he was one of those Shinobis with abilities not native to their land. So it was going to be interesting to see what they brought to the table. Fortunately, the kid would not be hard to spot as the head band was the go ahead to spot any Shinobi that wasn't ANBU. Plus the kid was the only one that did not look like a sailor.

"So, I guess we'll working together eh? The names Issei. Uchiha Issei that is, nice to meet cha."
| AP has written 653 posts
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]May 27, 2021 16:54:02 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
you play with the wolf

The young man’s introduction seemed friendly enough, and now that Asahi thought about it, it was the first normal introduction a Uchiha had given him yet. Asahi pulled the backpack that was by his side to his shoulder and gave a respectful nod. "Asahi Oorigami. And likewise. It’s all looking good so far,” the boy turned to glance at the calm sea and sky, before bringing his attention back to Issei and continuing. "Have you ever been to Kumogakure? Think we’ll have time to explore once we get there?” The words almost spilled out of Asahi’s mouth. The boy was excited, no doubt. Then he remembered that this was his team leader in their two man setup. "Ahem- I mean. Looking forward to working with you sir,” the genin corrected himself.

"You two must be the shinobi assigned to this ship. Welcome board the Iron Ivy. I’m Captain Tohaku. The job is pretty straight forward, but do ya got any questions, concerns?” The voice of the captain in his mid 60’s seemed relaxed, and the exhale of his pipe into the morning air said the same.

The rustle of sailors behind them had died down, letting the morning waves and wind replace their noise. It was almost time to depart. Asahi looked to Issei to voice any questions or concerns, since he didn’t have any. There were a couple of minor things but their impact was so small, he didn’t see them worth bringing up, but maybe Issei would.

Notes:
TAG: 
PYXIS

Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Jun 2, 2021 0:06:15 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
Issei gave the Genin a smile while Asahi noted that everything was looking good so far. Guessing by where he glanced afterward he could assume that he was referring to the sea, which was a good sign. He heard enough about the raging storms that happened out at sea and instantly knew that was an experience that he did not want. Even if it would be good for his career down the line.

Nevertheless, afterward he was asked if he had ever been to Kumogakure before. The answer of course was a no. The only places he'd ever been to outside of the realms of Konoha and the Land of Fire was Byakuya and Sunagakure. He might have had a positive answer to the first question, but he most definitely had a positive one for the second. "Nope, I have never been there unfortunately, but I can tell you that we'll definitely have some down time when we get there."

Issei added just before the Genin when on to correct his mannerism. The Uchiha rolled his eyes before addressing the Genin again. "No need to change up your tone. I'm too young to be demanding the respect of the last generation. All I can ask is that you simply follow instructions and do your best. " A simple thumbs up was given to him before he further elaborated on what he was saying before.

"When we arrive, the captain and the rest of the crew will need time to reset and do all the.. The uuhhh, I don't know. Boat stuff they do after traveling places."

The Uchiha laughed a little as he fumbled through his words. He hoped the boy understood where he was coming from. It wasn't long before the two were approached by what seemed like a pirate straight out of a manga. The man introduce himself as the captain of the Iron Ivy. Even the name was as creative as they were in the readings.

Issei introduce himself again to the captain and was sure Asahi would follow. "Questions? Nah. Everything about this task is pretty straight forward as you noted. If anyone is silly enough to give you any problems today they'll be sure to regret it."
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Jun 2, 2021 21:51:17 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
you play with the wolf

The difficulty to contain his excitement rose as Issei told him they would have some down time in Kaminari No Kuni. He was able to let a little of it show when the Chuunin gave him the "at ease". Asahi nodded in understanding and as an unspoken "Yes sir!" to doing his best. The change in tone had been more for the Chuunin's experience, than his age, but if more informal was what he wanted, more informal was what he would get. The boy relaxed his stance with hands in his pockets as the Captain addressed them.

Issei didn't have any questions for Captain Tohaku, and that surprised Asahi, but he would roll with the leaders lead. As a Chuunin, Issei had been on missions before, so if this one seemed like not too much to worry about, then he was probably right...Asahi nodded, before adding, "And if they do try and give us problems I doubt they could take us and your able bodied sailors." A note the boy had made while lounging on the dock while they all had done the heavy lifting.

The Captain would begin walking toward the ship and Asahi would follow, letting a question that crossed his mind slip out. This was one that needed to be answered, he couldn't hold it in. "Oh, I have one question. Is there anything being transported on this ship that anyone would target us for?"

The Captain paused with back still turned to the green haired boy. It was a brief, but noticeable pause, like the boy had struck a nerve. "U-uh I'm sure there are many things on this here ship that pirates or whoever may want to come for. Even if there isn't, that's the gamble they make when attacking either way."

The delivery of the deflection was shaky at best but before Asahi could press more he exclaimed, "Alright! Get the last of your piss out and lets hit the sea!"

The sailors assigned to his boat let out yells of excitement, like soldiers in their own way. The Captain took that moment to turn and hurry deeper into the boat and away from the shinobi. The soldiers of the sea gathered to the boat and once everyone was aboard, the Iron Ivy would take off from the shore.

Notes:
TAG: 
PYXIS

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on Jun 2, 2021 21:54:14 GMT -5
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Jun 9, 2021 20:42:03 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
It was hard for Issei not look to at the guy and wonder why he wasn't able to enjoy his days as a Genin like him. Maybe if he wasn't so focused on trying to connect with people so early on he might have gotten the chance to experience some of that. Even with the team he had he could have found ways to make it better outside of that. Instead, it wouldn't be until just now that he finally learned how to look for the silver linings in life.

He hoped his current surrounding would find a way to continuously bring that sort of joy into his life. Nevertheless, the Chuunin eased in on some of what was being said between Asahi and the captain. His initial response was definitely an indication that he understood his attempt to ease any of the boys worry of any real danger. They had to trust that their training was going to surpass that of any pirate silly enough to take them on.

Issei smiled as he chimed in on the boy asking the Captain if there was anything on here that was worth taking. Issei might not have had any experience on things like this, but he heard a few stories like this from his parents to know that pirates didn't care about any of that. There was always something they could take. Even if it was the ship itself. That was the supposed beauty in being a pirate, and as his father once stated, they had no rules.

The Uchiha chuckled a little after the captain noted for them to use the restroom before they went out. Of course his way of addressing it was a lot more entertaining. Issei went on ahead to do just that as that was the last thing he wanted his mind to be focused on before they headed out. When he was finished he would head for the boat to find Asahi so that the two could pass some time while the crew did whatever it was they do.

"So.. What are your goals as far as being a Shinobi goes? Are you looking to be where I am now, or are you looking to be a try hard like myself, and by that I mean striving to be the strongest Shinobi with all the accolades that one can only dream of having."
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Jun 12, 2021 20:49:30 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
you play with the wolf

At the captain's last call and slipping away from the genin, Asahi and Issei parted momentarily. His golden eyes looked over the boat as a whole as he walked on. Where were the entrances to the levels below? What did the front of the boat look like? The back? The sailors were getting into their positions and finishing preparing the boat to depart. It was a similar energy to how things were when he had been laying on the dock except with a renewed fervor.

Asahi made his way to opposite edge of the boat to the entrance, and turned from the passion on display to the ocean. Soon they would be on their way to new land, or at least land new to the genin. The voice of Issei made the boy turn to see the chuunin return and with a question that got the boy.

Asahi had goals and aspirations of course, but he had never really put them into words that he delivered out loud. He kind of went with the flow in that way. A flow of what interested him or what he was learning, going down the rabbit hole and hopping to a new one whenever he felt the desire, it all seeming to fall in under one or two umbrellas for now. Thinking about future positions or accolades weren't really something that crossed the boy's mind. The perplexing face turned to a face full of thought as he selected his words. "Hmm," he started.

"I-uh-hmm," he fumbled before delivering. "I suppose my goal has two parts along from learning as much as I can about the shinobi world. I want to become a skilled medic shinobi who can use that knowledge to be and even more skilled combat medic. And then I want to craft and innovate like my mother, things that can change lives. Whether that be an individual I meet, the village, or the world," he said and nodded with self approval of his answer before finishing. It didn't seem like an answer full of passion but more like an answer from careful thought and deliberation. There was a cold, calculated detachment to the declaration. Like it was simply a well thought out plan.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to be something as grand as strongest shinobi but hopefully medical knowledge, and the knowledge that comes the world around me and from creating things can make me into a pretty effective one."

Then, he commented on Issei's goal, "You want to be the strongest shinobi and get all the accolades...That's quite a big goal.....but I respect it. How has the road to that goal been for you so far?" The flaps of the Iron Ivy's sails opening put another pause to their conversation, as the boat began to creep forward out of the dock and start toward their destination.

In the younger boy's eyes, Iseei's goal seemed like one of those goals that seemed almost too big. Realistically, unattainable, and yet still possible. Maybe Issei would achieve that goal and beat the odds. Maybe he would hear about this Uchiha's accomplishments throughout the years.

But with so many shinobi making that their goal, and the spot of strongest shinobi held for a few, along with a slew of other variabl- Long story short, Asahi had his doubts about idealistic goals like that. But he tried not to let that doubt show on his face.

Notes:
TAG: 
PYXIS

Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Jul 2, 2021 12:13:46 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei was surprised to hear Asahi's goal were so realistic. He couldn't help but feel like his might have been over the top, but after everything he had seen he felt like his path could go nowhere else but there. Issei had the pleasure of meeting with the villages best medic, Shodaime Hyuuga. A respectable woman who was worth more than her clan gave her credit for. Unfortunately there was nothing he could do about it, but he hope that someday that they would.

Nevertheless, Issei could tell that he had a genuine passion for helping people. Even his other goal was more noble than most of the Shinobi he had talked to in his career so far. He hoped that in some way, shape, or form that he might be able to help him get to where he wanted to be. Asahi might not have wanted to sort of reputation he wish to obtain to reach his goal, but he felt like if he were to pull this off that he might be able to anyways.

It was something about helping others that really got the attention of the people around you. Someone like Kazuto always came to mind when he thought about this. The man might not have been perfect, and by all means no one was, but he actively sought out to make this place better. Unfortunately, he couldn't be the only one to want such a thing. There needed to be others like himself with similar goals and Issei was determined to be that person.

It wouldn't come without its problems though either as his main motivation was sort of in a direction that most people wouldn't expect, and he wished to keep it that way. After Asahi further elaborated on his goals he would ask Issei how his own journey was going. "In the beginning it was a slow one, but at that time I really didn't want what it is that I desire currently, but now? I sort of have to."

"As of late I can say the village has definitely taken notice of me. Of course part of that might have to do with my birthright, but since I'm living up to it things have only gotten better for me, but that of course comes with additional pressure among other things. Nonetheless, I think its actually going pretty well, but there is still a long road ahead for me. I may not get there, but I'm never going to stop trying either... Probably sounds pretty crazy huh? Childish even..."
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Jul 6, 2021 23:21:43 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
you play with the wolf

Asahi listened to Issei talk about his life as a shinobi so far. The older boy's statements raised some questions. As Issei finished by calling his own goal childish, Asahi was tempted to immediately ask what he meant by he "sort of had to," but he didn't. He held that question down for a later time and paused, considering the Uchiha's claim. "Childish?....Maybe." Asahi stated while looking at where they came from, before giving Issei his eyes again. "Crazy?....Maybe." the green haired boy continued, agreeing.

"But even so, maybe it takes a little bit of childish and crazy to reach that grand of a goal," the boy would finish the statement he had started, passively encouraging the Chuunin beside him. He made no grand display of this declaration as some might. Instead, his tone carried that neutral detachment again, as if this was simply another fact of life.

"No matter how improbable, if improbable, it's still possible," Asahi would add, echoing the words of his mother again, as he rested his back against the boat with arms on the railing. They were on the open ocean now with the dock becoming an even more distant speck until it disappeared from the horizon. Of course, it went without saying that one should take all the steps they can to get out of the improbable zone of odds, but still, the statement had it's truth.

"I'm glad to hear your walk down that road has been going well so far. And I can only imagine that your last name has always brought some pressure with it. The road I'm on looks even longer from back here!" Asahi said with a playful smile and tongue out, his own poke reminding him off their difference in rank again. Well, the higher ranking shinobi had told the genin he could drop the formality...

Notes:
TAG: 
PYXIS

Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Aug 6, 2021 14:00:28 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei smirked as Asahi casually went through some of what he said and half agreed. At least he was being honest, but it was also good to see he noticed the bigger picture for himself as well. His goals were definitely not ideal, nor would they likely be attainable, but having something to work toward like that would give his life almost limitless purpose until he was ready to settle down in favor of something he could actually control.

Nonetheless, it was kind of nice to hear that his take on his goals were positive. Childish and crazy were still some of the things he was working on, but so far it had this interesting way of walking him into things he never thought he'd get to be apart of. His entire relationship with Kazuto started with the most childish of reasons. Not everything you get to throw a rock at one of the villages biggest celebrities just to become their pupil later on down the line.

Crazy was definitely allowing himself to be a pupil of THEE Senju in the village at a time where his clan trusted them the least. It was kind of awkward, and he was sure the closer they got the more awkward it would get, but it was a risk he felt he must take. His relationship with Kazui and Ayukawa was definitely a balance of both of those. The both of them were people he knew could trust with his life, but they also came with a risk he feared he might have to face down the road.

Kazui was a missing Shinobi now which came with plenty of risk, but he also understood that her reasons could easily be justified. He just hoped that look in her eyes wouldn't change her into something he believe she was not. Or, maybe he was, and he just needed to grow up and accept that. With Ayukawa, it was the risk of completely opening up his heart to someone in a field of work equally as dangerous as his own, and losing her of course could lead him down a path he never wished to walk.

A sigh escaped his lips as he made the decision to shake off some of his negative thoughts and to get back to the conversation in question. "Yeah. Being an Uchiha is... Interesting, but it can be a blessing if you find a way to make peace with it.. Also, name or no name I think that so long as you keep focus anything is possible.. I think my good friend Shodaime is great example of that."
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Aug 15, 2021 3:44:30 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
you play with the wolf

After Asahi's words, a silence entered the conversation again, the sound of waves and wind around them taking their turn. The genin looked at Issei, and couldn't help but notice the older boy deep in thought, starting with the smirk. But it looked like Issei was going through a mix of emotions, which all led up to a sigh, before going into being a Uchiha.

Asahi bet it was a blessing once you got past the pressure, especially if he was able to use the Sharingan. The statement about keeping focus, seemed to go right through Asahi. He didn't really have a problem with that. His problem probably would deal with narrowing his focus as time went on. But Issei's last sentence, made Asahi's eyebrows go up. He didn't expect to hear that, if that's who he thought Issei was talking about.

"Shodaime? As in Shodaime Hyuuga? The Head Medic?" Asahi asked, with a bit more energy than he had before. "If so, what makes you bring her up as an example?...And what is she like outside of the hospital?" the green haired boy asked with curiosity seeping from his voice. He hadn't really interacted with her yet, aside from seeing her inside the hospital going about her day.

"Ship up ahead! Probably coming up on right side!" one of the crew members shouted out. It was echoed by others on the ship. "Ship up ahead, right side!" "Ship up ahead, right side!" "Ship up ahead, right side!" until the message had traveled from that one crew member from the front, to those in the back. It wasn't an alarm, at least not yet. It was just more of a notification.

Barely visible on the horizon ahead of them, would be a dot of a ship, if either of them looked that way. Asahi didn't. His attention stayed fixed on Issei and his answer.

Notes:

TAG: 
PYXIS

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on Aug 16, 2021 17:26:37 GMT -5
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Aug 20, 2021 21:28:20 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei smirked a little as he seemed to be surprised by him bringing up the head medic of the village so casually. "Mhm, yep, she's the one." Issei added before getting an unexpected question he probably should have seen coming, but didn't. The Uchiha smirk turned into that of a cringe smile as he thought about how he was going to answer this. A lot of what they discussed was private, but he remembered some of what they also talked about being common knowledge.

From here he was going to have to decipher how he was going to split what the two of them discussed without revealing some damning information. Issei didn't want the amount of time it took to respond to be too unnatural, but fortunately he had a little more time to think because of the commotion going on the ship. It appeared a potential threat might have been far out, but when he attempted to take a look himself he couldn't see much.

If what they spotted turned out to be the slightest bit of danger he would make whatever adjustment he needed to assure nothing happened to themselves and the shit they were on. "Hmmm.. How do I put this." Issei paused as he noticed the Genin didn't really pay much mind to what was going on either in favor of what he was going to say next. "I'm not sure how familiar you are with the Hyuuga, but they have a very... Odd hierarchy."

"The best way I can explain it is that there are two different sectors of the clan. One is like uh... The bougie uppity part? And the other group lives to serve the uppity people. The Main house sector, and then there is the branch sector. Unfortunately, Shodaime appears to be apart of the latter. So if you could imagine, being the best medic in the village, and then having to go home to being damn near a slave to the needs of your clan.. Its kind of sad... No, it flat out is."
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Aug 22, 2021 20:23:56 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
you play with the wolf

And just as the echoing had made it's rounds, it faded away, leaving the two ships to grow closer. Asahi listened to Issei's explanation of the Hyuuga clan. The green haired boy had heard a couple of things about the clan but he had never really looked into it or had it explained like that.

He could tell Issei felt for her situation from his tone. Asahi wondered how far that servitude really went. Were they actually servants to those in the main branch? That seemed like an...interesting way to do things.

"But that's how it is I guess." he responded, taking a moment to gather his words. That may have come off as a little apathetic, but he was only being a realist about the situation.

"Maybe one day that will change though, but that does seem like a very strange way to treat family members. Maybe it's because I don't come from a big clan like that or anything, but it does seem...odd." Asahi paused and looked down, another silence entering the conversation. Now that he really thought about it, it was sad. But from what he had seen so far, and heard, she lived up to the title of Head Medic. How she was treated in their clan compound didn't change that.

He brought his eyes up and looked around at the ship. All of the crew members seemed a little more tense. He had heard the commotion going on in the background and using context clues, he caught up. Then his eyes went to the ocean ahead. There was a dot slowly growing bigger as it approached.

No one seemed too concerned, but there were a few crew members who seemed to be gathering themselves and preparing for conflict. Some of them grabbed their weapons of choice while others seemed to be at ease still. Finally Asahi's eyes went back to Issei and without saying words seemed to ask, 'Should we be concerned?'

Notes:

TAG: 
PYXIS

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on Aug 22, 2021 20:24:08 GMT -5
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Aug 31, 2021 21:54:38 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Issei didn't expect Asahi's initial response, but he hoped that he might add more on to it. Asahi didn't seem like the kind of person to be so detached emotionally. Especially with him being a medic. Issei kept a neutral expression on his face as he waited to see if they would have anything more to add. When he did, it seemed like he was more optimistic about the chance that things could change, but at the same time it seemed lack the experience to truly understood what it was like to be in a clan.

For a clan like his and Shodaime it was next to impossible to make a change of that magnitude without something drastic happening. In Shodaime's case, she would literally have to take out the current head of the clan in order to make the chance needed to finally break the separation of houses. His own clan was kind of clouded in darkness, especially with all that transpired with Kazui and her older brother. The old ways and pride had a way of keeping the clan from improving and moving forward.

Not to say the Uchiha weren't justified for how things transpired with them in the past, but they weren't taking the right measures to get what they wanted. Of course it was easier said than done when you had the prowess of the Sharingan manipulating you in one direction. Even Issei feared the day might come were he fell under the same curse. He wondered if that might have been the reason Kazui left instead of causing civil war within the village.

"Yeah, its more than just odd.. It would be nice if such a change could be made, but I don't know. The old ways of our clan has a way of making it almost impossible to move forward."

Issei decided that it would probably be best that going forward that he kept the conversation about that rather neutral. For his own sake than for Asahi's as Issei didn't want to reveal too much about Shodaime's issue. Especially since they were not his own to talk about. Nevertheless, it seemed like whatever was bringing attention to the ship was getting closer and closer, but no one seemed to be panicking yet.

In the midst of it all Asahi asked if they should be worried about in terms of danger. "Hmm.. To be honest I wouldn't be to worried, but I also would be ready in case this unknown opposition happens to be a pirate of some kind. It could always be another country on its transport route as well. If so then this might turn out to be nothing more than a false alarm."
Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]Sept 3, 2021 15:57:05 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
you play with the wolf

Asahi listened to Issei's words, which only added to the green haired boy's rather blunt statement. The Uchiha were one of the oldest clans in the villages history so it probably did feel impossible to change things. There were probably many walls and obstacles in the way of vast change. It couldn't be done rapidly, at least not with tradition holding so strong. The same probably went for the Hyuuga...

Issei also responded to Asahi's question of worry. Issei's possible scenarios were logical. It could be another country on a transport route, which was actually was more likely than pirates or an enemy of some sort. Especially with them being far, but not that far from the port they left from. He nodded in agreement. Even still, he walked to the ships edge and kept his golden eyes on the ship they got closer.

As it got closer and grew in size, their was a symbol on it's flags that looked familiar. It was their villages own symbol. Ahhh, so it was a Konoha ship. The first crew member to see it, exclaimed it in a similar way the first alert had went. The update that it was a fellow village ship, echoed and spread through their own just like before.

Asahi turned to Issei with another nod and admitted, "You were right, false alarm." Then he left Issei to pick their conversation back up if he wanted to and take it where he wanted to. Regardless of if they continued to talk or not, Asahi would rest his back against the boat and relax his muscles, going back to enjoying the ride.

Notes:

TAG: 
PYXIS

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on Sept 3, 2021 15:57:19 GMT -5