Silence of Otobe Sign Ups 2.0Jun 6, 2021 16:23:40 GMT -5
Aika
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aika Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

THE SILENCE OF OTOBE

SOMETHING STIRS IN THE FOG

It's me, ya boi, coming back atcha with aforementioned events that got definitely waylaid by my having a child 6 weeks early. /donthavekids

It's been a bit since the last sign ups so this is going back up for re-interest. Please sign up if you are/were wanting to go on the spoopys!

ESTIMATED TIME RANGE

1-2 months

A 48 hour posting time limit is applied to this event - if you do not post within the range then you will be skipped which may incur fatal damage to your character.

If you need extension please DM Aika/Kaze/Wynne

KNOW YOUR GAME MASTERS

Wynne and Kaze will ultimately be handling the event since I am unreliable with life currently. However my absence shouldn't stop your fun, as such Wynne and Kaze have both lovingly offered to do the bulk. Applaud them and give them all the love <3 

EVENT INFO

Otobe is a big city for the trading route between Arashi no Kuni and Tsuchi no Kuni. In fact, to get anywhere beneficial through the mountain range, Otobe's path is the way to go. Recently reports have reached Amegakure's ears that the higher villages in the mountains have had problems with slaughtered cattle and damaged property. At night an unusual fog rolls down from the mountains, seeping everything in a cold embrace and making it dangerous to navigate at night. Put simply the villages up high don't like the new unnatural fog that seems to come every night.

Recent reports have suggested that the fog is expanding throughout the day too. Rinsuka, one of the lesser hamlets up high in the mountain ranges has gone silent. There are no travellers down from the ranges and there have been no messages out either. A squad of shinobi were sent out from Roku Zensho to investigate but they too haven't reported back. Seemingly once someone enters the fog, they never re-emerge.

Two days later the fog spread to the city of Otobe.

Otobe has since been consumed and your investigation team has one mandate: put a stop to the fog before it consumes the rest of north-east Arashi no Kuni. If you can, save the city of Otobe.

REWARDS

250 XP for each participant that stays through to the end.
Secondary Reward: ?

• EVENT COMMENCES 1ST JULY
  • 8 PARTICIPANTS MAX
  • THIS EVENT IS DEATH ENABLED [DE]
  • OPEN TO AMEGAKURE SHINOBI & IWAGAKURE SHINOBI
  • RANKS ALLOWED: GENIN+

has written 234 posts