Burning Relations

compose a reply
Burning RelationsJul 27, 2021 14:51:08 GMT -5
Kai Nōhime
My creations are the cataclysm that occurs when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object
Kai Nōhime Avatar
groupnull
age 28 years old birthday 14 August rank Jounin occupation Lieutenant of Traps in Explosion Corps | Operations Team 2 Leader

Burning Relations

Mission Rank: S

NPC Required: Yes

Random Mission Scenario: Enabled

Participants:
& .
Description:
Kai has secretly commissioned this one himself under the guise that it comes from The Village and it involves some of his most dirtiest work yet given that it entails sabotaging a village ally with the hopes of planting a seed of discord within Iwagakure

Orders have been given targeting Takigakure, an ally of The Stone. A team of Stone shinobi have been given directive to breach Takigakure in the dead of night and destroy their supply caches located in the fake Takigakure.

Expect Takigakure resistance and defence.

Identities and allegiances to The Stone must be hidden at all costs.

The priority is on stealth but if you do get compromised ensure the caches are destroyed before extraction.

Additional orders: kill military forces if spotted/identified

last edit by Kai Nōhime on Jul 28, 2021 9:39:33 GMT -5
Nello has written 41 posts
Burning RelationsJul 27, 2021 17:42:01 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
I'd probably rank this higher, but I might be bias, due to the issues it causes for me particularly.

NPC is required for anything above B-rank.

Participants, neither of these people are high enough rank to do A-rank and above.

Description: Wait so this is to plant a seed of discord for Iwagakure or Takigakure?

I'd also like to point out this is a crime and not a mission technically. What this means as it wasn't actually the village's orders, everything done would have to be off the record. So when these shinobi try to use their mission reward, they'll likely raise red flags in the village. If Iwagakure finds out EVER, it'll be seen as treason. Especially under the rule of Yutakako Takara, as she stands by a golden tongue of honesty.

I have a war target and missions similar to this on them, personally I don't want this mission/crime happening, but obviously my vanilla warfare doesn't have to be your cup of tea. So I will try my best to remain bias this review and pass it on, if necessary.
has written 689 posts
Burning RelationsJul 28, 2021 9:45:54 GMT -5
Kai Nōhime
My creations are the cataclysm that occurs when the unstoppable force meets the immovable object
Kai Nōhime Avatar
groupnull
age 28 years old birthday 14 August rank Jounin occupation Lieutenant of Traps in Explosion Corps | Operations Team 2 Leader
Seed of discord for Iwa. Kai is planning on sneakily leaving a stone headband behind as a way to pin it on Iwa.

I was hoping that action wold alter the relationship status between the stone and iwa

It makes sense that mission rewards will be scrapped given that it is going against the village structure. Takara doesn't have to like or agree with it which is the point of this. It'll definitely be a job that's off the record.

Since the participants aren't eligible I'm willing to wait til they are
last edit by Kai Nōhime on Jul 28, 2021 9:47:05 GMT -5
Nello has written 41 posts