Katatori Shinotoko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Katatori Shinotoko Avatar
groupnull
age 13 years old birthday 13/April rank Academy Student occupation Ninja
形鳥心男
N/A

BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Katatori Shinotoko, his last name Katatori came from the fighting style Katatori, and Shinotoko came from Shin (heart) and Otoko (man, gentleman) meaning gentleman’s heart

BIRTHDAY: 13/Apr

VILLAGE: Kirigakure

CLAN: N/A

POSITION: Student

OTHER ALIAS: Still for gain

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT: 1.50 meters

WEIGHT: 50 kg

With his mother being of Kumogakure and his father being of Kirigakure he is a person with light chocolate skin. His skin is very rough and gritty. He has an awful looking like someone that will incite a fight just because someone threw a drink in his clothes, however always he is smiling and with a slight relaxed expression on his face. He likes to wear comfortable loose clothing and you will always see him with a mask in any part of him, that mask was granted by his mother, and is one of his dearest treasures, also you will never see him without blue in his clothes since it is his favorite color.

One of the most rare thing that he use are his earrings that are one of the icons of Shinotoko's father's fighting school, he never takes off those earrings. Finally, he has various scars on his back and one on his left shoulder.

Extras

His mother was redhead and his father had a black hair, turning out that Shinotoko ended up with a mix of those two hairs

Actually in certain kind of light his eyes seems red but they are brown, it really didn't help very much when he was kid since the other children had fear of he, calling him demon boy because always had a mask and those red eyes with him

The scarf that he always carry is just because a scar that his father made when he was a kid

PERSONALITY

NINDO: I will be a famous ninja, and my school will be recognized around the world

Shinotoko is serious kid that don't like jokes and injustice, but it is not very important by now. Though he is serious it doesn't mean that he is the kind of person that never cry or smile, you will always see him with a little challenge face. He will never say that he is better than you, however he will say that his fighting school is better than yours.

He always work hard to improve his movements and train every day, he never denied that he is weak, he knows that he is weak, but because that is why he trains, his life is the battle and he will be the best fighter ever seen, that is his unique thought and his unique reason to life.

However, due to that he is always training and since he almost never had a sincere friend or someone to talk to, he is a mess with relations, and have a lite panic at the time to talk, it is not like he would be totally tongue-tied, it is more like someone who don't know what to say or says imprudent things, this doesn't happen when he is fighting against an enemy, there he forgets all his fears to talk but not his fears at the time to fight.

Talking about it, he was trained to not have fear when he has to kill, he hadn't problem in those situations however in the progress of the fight he has fear, What if I lose? What if die and then my dream is never accomplished? What if I hesitate? Those are some of his thoughts when he is fighting sometimes he feels that he is sinking on a huge and dense mud, doing that his movements were like a rock in the bad sense.

HISTORY

Born in a rare family with his mother being of Kumogakure and his father of Kirigakure, he was raised to being one of the suscesors of the fighting style called Katatori, coming from the words Katana (sword) and Tori (bird or free) which also is where his last name come.

Though he was born in times of wars with the Daimyo, he was raised as a happy kid, his mother was kind and his dad though severe he was always Shinotoko's model. Always training him with gentleness and thoroughness through those years. People can see it as something that is not fit for kids, something that you can call overload and overdoing with a kid, however to Shinotoko it was fine, he was having fun, he was doing his parents happy, he liked it and more important he was happy with it. Also, he had a outstanding talent with it so it was easy, also even if he had not friends he was fine with it his family and the another people on the dojo what he lived where more than enough to him

Even with that war his mother and his father always brought Shinotoko to his father's natal town's festival and there all the years the family had a reunion, also that day was the day when all the Katatori practitioners had their reunion with the heads that were in that town, Katatori was not very extended style and was also nothing popular, actually you could count his adepts with the fingers of your hand. However, it wasn't a problem, always that those who practice it were the best.

The reunion took place on the town, and the festival was celebrated, however it would be the last festival on that town.

An army of the Daimyo raided the town due to this being an excellent strategical point to them, the festival was the first in being assaulted, and his mother was dead in that combat after buy Shinotoko a mask, he somehow manages to run, however that was not the same to his grandparents and the rest of the Katatori’s style who fought to make time for ninja reinforcement and protect other civil. All of them died, with exception to his father. Luckily due to that being a good strategical point the ninjas came after some minutes chasing away that army, after that Shinotoko do not remember anything of what happened, however the next years were his hell and what would make him the person that he is.

His father became rough and severe, then he started to use the force, what would lead Shinotoko to gain very scars, also he forced his son to kill animals, like dog and bunnies to lose the fear to kill. Shinotoko’s father in few time lose the interest into train his son and his son itself, and became alcoholic, his father fell guilty of what happened and had concern for what will happen to Katatori style. For its part, Shinotoko even with the rejection of his father kept training and training, and forged a rough mentality. He believed at his short age that his father some day would be again that kind and severe father that one day was if he kept his training a showed backing to him. However, that day would never come.

A certain year the Sanbi went wild, and in all the confusion his father and he were running away. However, that didn’t work, and they were involved in the battle, his father was drunk and Shinotoko had to carry him, but he was as focused on carry him that his he didn’t spot a piece of building coming to they, however his father did, and push him aside, getting trapped.

Shinotoko tried with all his strength but he couldn’t save his father, and then his father said the first words in very much time that were resembling to his old and kind father:

"Son… I know that you train all the nights while I’m drinking, seems like you are like your mother, you never give up even if all is lost, but because I know you, I know that your family to you is the most valuable treasure….. *cough* and because that when you’d lose that treasure you will not understand what to do… So now I will give you a mission, you have to revive the Katatori style, and that will be your reason to life until you find your own reason *cough cough* I love you sonnn……”
At that moment, his father died in front of his eyes, and so he made an vow, he would be a famous ninja and when he would be on his retirement he one day would open a dojo and spread the name of Katatori in all the countries.

FIGHTING STYLE

He is adept of Katatori fighting style, this consist in the use and domain of all weapons possible, also as quick movements like if the user would be flying. This style is mostly free form and don’t have any technique unique of this style, as well this style no need clan to be learned, instead the Performance of the most quantity of techniques possible is the meat of this style. However, this style has a rule, don’t spend chakra to things that don’t have anything to do with the Bukijutsu. It is prohibited ninjutsu, genjutsu and senjutsu, all the Fuinjutsu techniques are allowed though, however the only tech among the prohibited techniques is genjutsu release.

Currently, Shinotoko is really dumb in this style and really he doesn’t have too difference between a civil and him, since this style take much time to come to the perfection , even he had showed talent he is still training alone, so by now he is like an untrained soldier.

COMBAT INFORMATION

NATURAL CHAKRA: WIND (not allowed the use still)

CHAKRA AFFINITIES: None

PRIMARY SPECIALIZATION: Unspecialized

SECONDARY SPECIALIZATION: N/A

SUMMONING CONTRACT & FAMILIAR: N/A

INVENTORY

• 00 | Item #1
  • 00 | Item #2
  • 00 | Item #3

SPECIAL ABILITIES

Special Ability: Katatori Adept: This allows Shinotoko to have a 25% of discount when he purchases Bukijutsu to any weapon (this added to the train discount however just will be effective if he has trained). In combat allows the user to perform acrobatics like someone of one rank above the user, this acrobatics resembles to that of a bird (this last is just an aesthetic aspect)

TECHNIQUES

S-RANK

Technique Name [English Translation]

A-RANK

B-RANK

C-RANK

D-RANK

E-RANK
Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]

Bunshin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]

Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

CHAT NAME: KuruGu74

HOW'D YOU FIND US?: Simply I searched Naruto forum roleplay English, and went to the 3rd section of google and there you are

LOCKER COMBO: 26 – AO - 20

FACE CLAIM SERIES: Kimetsu No Yaiba - Original Art

FACE CLAIM NAME: Shuntenmaru Shun

✜ designed by catbug for use on naruto: fallen blades

last edit by Yoshiko on Aug 26, 2021 21:48:54 GMT -5
KuruGu74 has written 0 posts
Kirigakure | Academy Student | Katatori Shinotoko Aug 26, 2021 22:02:45 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
In general; there was a lot of coding stuff off, so I fixed it to form the normal application. If some of it was intentional, I do apologize for the change.

Alias: Is it intended to be 'still for gain' or are you suggesting you still need to gain one? If the later just put N/A

History: Kiri & Kumo aren't on good terms, unless I am miss reading your history it seems there's mention of traveling back to the fathers native town and that'd be putting them in essentially enemy territory. Again maybe I'm miss reading that.

Fighting Style: This is more so where you describe how your character tackles situations, which you've basically covered, but a lot of what's described in the first paragraph sounds more like an SA and would belong in the SA section.

Katatori Adept: We'd not allow an 'additional' price cut bonus, I believe last we discussed we'd not be allowing them at all. The only one I know of is years old and just bumps one up from the primary bonus to the sole bonus, but it costs them the ability to learn any element other than the one and only decreases cost of that one element. Granted a sword style could be smaller, it could however include more elements and is in my opinion to hard to balance. I think you're better off using this SA to explain an adept level of sword play based around freeform movement.

FC: It's fine to use an original character design, but the series should be the artist who made it and the name should just be replace with original art.

Furthermore in order to use original art we require there's at least three images of the character. I tried searching your image and couldn't even find the original image in context, so I worry you'll struggle to find three image of this same character.
has written 687 posts