Ōnakayama Miyo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty years old birthday March 19 rank Genin occupation ANBU Operative
Tag:
Title: Friend of a Friend
Hex: c24e4e
Summary: Miyo has apparently been kidnapped...

Ōnakayama Miyo

The Mercurial Maiden of Sunagakure

It didn't take long for Miyo to realize that what they were doing wasn't working. Kiho clearly had no idea where she was going, and whatever map she had didn't seem to be helping any. 

At least they had stopped.

Miyo opened her mouth to say something, perhaps to protest the idea and suggest they give up, when she was suddenly pulled forward and then plucked from the ground.

Miyo was shocked, perhaps even a bit taken aback, but wasn't sure how to protest. She didn't want to hit this random girl, much less rip her to shreds with her mercury, but here she was, being held like a helpless princess as this mostly unknown girl apparently flew through the air with the two of them.

Miyo just reached up and pinched at the bridge of her nose. This day was not going how she had envisioned it. 

"No, that would have been a while ago. Not right now...

Miyo let out a defeated sigh.

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 371 posts
A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 23, 2022 10:30:46 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
The pinching on the nose was unexpected, but it was much better than she feared would actually happen for picking her up in such a manner. The look on her face was adorable. She was definitely doing a great job of taking her out of her element. With the spa in sight it was only a matter of time before they reached the surface of the earth and make that step toward having a great time. She never got to do stuff like this in Kumogakure because work always took priority.

Not to mention going to spa's in your hometown location was nothing like going to another place and experiencing it as a guest. Kiho loved the locals of the village probably as much as anyone could, but with the amount of time she spend being locked down to the village whether it was rank, position, or being a Jinchuuriki she had to get away at any moment she could. As they arrived toward the building Kiho slowly descended to the ground so that she could establish her footing.

"Thank you for riding the Kiho express! Please watch your arms as you safely exit the uhh... Hmm, havent come up with that part yet."

Sigh, how did I get stuck with such a corn ball.

Stop being a hater Seven..

A laugh escaped from her as she posed momentarily with a peace sign before slowly walking over to the building. "This is sooo exciting, I've never actually had the chance to do anything like this before. I've only read about it, but I'm sure this is daily life for you right?" Kiho teased while nodding for her to come along so they could experience the beginning of a time Kiho hoped would last a lifetime.

Once they walked into the building the both of them would be greeted by many of the staff present today before walking to the check in desk. "So, what does two lovely woman like ourselves have to do to get some that spa treatment around here?" Kiho asked while looking around optimistically.

"Well, seeing as you two ladies are here together this would be your fee for the both of you. We have a variety of different packages depending on what all you're willing to take part--"

"We'll do them all, and its on me by the way. So what's next."

"Okay, well right this way. First you'll need to take off all of what you have on. They'll be stored safely in a room that can only be accessed by myself and the owner of this place. You'll be given robes and some slippers to walk around in AFTER you take a shower first. First on the list of things to do will be getting a manicure and pedicure."

"This is gonna be so awesome! I've always wanted to do this with another girlfriend!"
| AP has written 425 posts
A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 23, 2022 11:05:58 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Summary: Miyo is pleased to be back on the ground, but extremely skeptical about Kiho's choice to do everything the establishment offered.

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo was a little relieved when she was released back onto solid ground. She was no stranger to being in the air and flying about, but it was different when it was under her own power and not that of someone else.

"Kiho... express?" Miyo was clearly uncertain about it.

Despite the awkwardness of the prior comments, Miyo followed Kiho into the building. Unlike Kiho, such a thing was not uncommon for Miyo. She frequently spent time in the bath houses of Sunagakure, and often had Arashi along, too.

"Daily? Not necessarily," Miyo replied. "But I live in a place where it is nice to clean yourself frequently."

When Kiho said they'd do everything, Miyo choked a bit. Everything? Not only would that take a while, but it would be quite expensive! Was she sure?

Miyo tipped her head slightly. "Seems like... a lot. But, I won't complain. I'm not used to having a robe provided for me."

Miyo rubbed at her cheek with one hand. "Though, I've never done something so all-inclusive, either..."

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 23, 2022 12:53:46 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday OCTOBER 5TH, -10SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation RAIKAGE BODYGUARD
In some ways Miyo sort of reminded Kiho of her Jinchuuriki companion Kame. She wasn't really the best when it came to showing her emotions and often times it seemed as if she had none. Even now she was just coasting along with everything as if there was nothing to gain, and maybe there wasn't for someone like her but she felt like she could at least try. Of course it was her own fault for being attracted to people like this, but she couldn't help wanting to brighten other peoples lives up with her light.

It didn't take long for them to arrive to the changing area for woman. The inside of the room was extremely fancy, and there were a multitube of seating areas with open cabinets behind them where fresh robes were hanging. The woman would direct them each to a section where they would be changing before leaving momentarily. "This is sooo exciting! I'm going to look goooood in those." Kiho added while jogging over to her area which was next to Miyo's as well.

She wasted no time in removing her clothing before finally reaching out to grab the robe from the open cabinet as well as the white slippers to match. Behind where the robe was hanging was a mirror and immediately she begin posing while holding the robe in front of her as if to highlight how attractive she thought she would look wearing it. "Oooooo, don't we look... I mean don't I look good." Kiho stated correcting herself so that Miyo wouldn't get any weird ideas about why she slipped up and said that.

One day you'll break that clumsy habit of yours.. Secret Kiho. Keyword, Seeeecret.

Yeah yeah yeah sassy wings, she probably wont even take notice of lil ole me.

Kiho added to her tailed beast companion before briefly taking a peak toward Miyo to see how she was doing, and maybe a little of something else. It wouldn't be long before the woman came in with two decent size cases before sitting them down on both of their seating area. "You will store all of your accessories and clothing in here, shower as agreed upon, and then follow me with your case. I'll be waiting outside for you both." The woman statement professionally before walking out.

"Man this place is neat. I wish I could come to more places like this all the time, but I guess if I did that it wouldn't be nearly as exciting wouldn't it?" Once the two of them were finished Kiho would lead the way out of the changing room to the open shower area where they were to take a shower before putting on the required garments and head out.

In the shower area there were a number of shower heads and beneath them was a sort of shelf where they had their wash cloth and soap. As per usual the first thing she did was grab the soap to see how it smelled. "Wow! It smell like flowers.. I guess that's one way to put a signature stamp on a village that's nothing but grassy and flowery terrain." Kiho added while looking back over toward Miyo.

Sigh, you humans think you're so creative don't you...

W-What are you talking about!?

Those wandering eyes of yours..

Kiho blushed as much as anyone with her skin tone could before turning around and turning on the water so that she could start cleaning her own frame. Oddly she seemed more nervous about being in there with anyone else than how she felt about being exposed herself. Nonetheless, she kept things simple unless Miyo had something herself.
last edit by Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ on Jun 23, 2022 13:43:15 GMT -5
A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 23, 2022 14:43:19 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Summary: Miyo tags along and gets a little confused by some of the things that Kiho says, but gives her an opportunity of a life time... or so.

Ōnakayama Miyo

The further they got into the place, the more obvious it became that this was a very high end establishment - far fancier than anything Miyo frequented back home. When they entered the locker room Miyo looked about and nodded in agreement.

"I wasn't expecting much at first, but this place is definitely nice," Miyo let out a soft sigh as she moved along. "It's just a robe..."

Despite not wearing a lot of coverage, it took Miyo a surprisingly long time to remove her clothes. It wasn't necessarily complex, but she wasn't real quick about it. 

"We?" Miyo looked up from where she was standing.

She had managed to remove all her clothes by that time and was quite confused. Was se talking about the two of them without clothes or with robes? She had no idea...

"It might lose some of its charm if you visited too often," Miyo agreed as she followed just behind Kiho. "But in my experience, it never stops being worth while."

Miyo activated her shower and doused herself after the water warmed up. She had been facing away from Kiho when the other girl checked her out, so she didn't notice, but gave the soap a sniff like Kiho had after she commented on it 

She was right.

Miyo looked at the soap, then turned partly to look at Kiho and held it out. "Kiho, would you take care of this for me?"

It may have been unclear to Kiho at first, but Miyo was giving her the opportunity to wash her. A princess doesn't bathe herself, after all.

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 23, 2022 17:48:51 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
Kiho turned her focus to bathing as what Chomei said sort of clouded her mind. This wasn't the first time she'd ever been in a situation like this before as she'd worked with a bunch of Kunoichi in ANBU. It was required because at the time she needed someone to have eyes on her at all times, but this was the first time she'd ever been in a situation with someone she was beginning to think, differently about? Every now and again she caught the corner of her eyes glancing over.

Her thoughts thinking of the moment she carried her over into the sky holding the woman close to her. Her body might have been free of her scent, but her mind still remembered. Kiho's hands fiddled with her wash cloth as she started thinking about the sensation of her hands grazing upon her skin. The Kumo Kunoichi jumped as Miyo softly called out to her to bath her in royalty like fashion. Just hearing those words had her feeling like she was going to pass out

Well, what're you waiting for? Her highness is calling out for you.

Normally Kiho was quick to engage in back and forth banter with Chomei, but not this time. Her mind was distracted, and now she had a reason to look at the one thing her mind couldn't get away from. As she slowly turned to have Miyo she'd take in a deep breath before speaking: "Coming.." As if she had been working as her personal servant her entire life. As silly as it might have been it was the only thing she could think of to say as she placed her cloth back on the shelf and walked over to her.

Trying to make the best of a situation she felt was awkward personally for her Kiho rinsed her hands with the water coming from her shower head before taking her cloth and grazing it gently into the soap until the cloth lathered up with foam. Afterward she took a glance at her before walking behind her tall frame. Her forearm carefully shifted Miyo's hair to the front before her left hand gently rested against her left shoulder while she starting washer her back with her right.

It was strange how up until now she didn't notice how tall the woman was. There wasn't many this tall, and most were lucky to come even the slightest bit close to being as attractive. Kiho remained quiet as the cloth rose up toward the back of her neck before she gently stroked behind her ears to clean; eventually washing back down as she focused on washing the center mass of her back. The hardest part to wash typically.

"Do you want me to keep going?" Kiho asked nervously still gently stroking her back just in case she wanted help in only cleaning the parts of her frame that were the most difficult to reach.

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 27, 2022 7:19:10 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Title: Friend of a Friend
Summary: Miyo gives Kiho further instruction, and insists she be thorough in her task.

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo chuckled internally.

Kiho was proving quite malleable, and that amused her. There was no denying that Miyo was an incredibly manipulative individual, but she was not malicious. She enjoyed toying with people more than just about anything else, and Kiho was proving she could be a very amusing toy.

When Kiho asked if Miyo wanted her to keep going, Miyo almost rolled her eyes. It was almost cute in a way.

"Of course, you must be thorough."

Miyo turned slightly to look back at Kiho and reached her arms above her head to loop her thumbs beneath her long, ashen-grey hair and scooped most of it up and coiled it atop her head before moving a hairband or two from her wrist to hold it in place and out of the way. 

"Also, to ensure you are doing a good job, get rid of that wash cloth. You'll never be able to feel if you have fulfilled your task otherwise."

Miyo was curious to see how Kiho would handle such a task. Would she run away? Would she take to it boldly? A little excitement welled up in her chest and she nearly laughed out loud. 

This was getting more amusing by the second...

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 27, 2022 20:40:37 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
It wasn't like Chomei to be as quiet as they were, but this was probably a situation they had not been apart in a long time. This was probably the peak in terms of the downside to being stuck with someone like her. Poor deity, but unfortunately Kiho's mind was in an entirely different space so she didn't even realize their presence was lacking, and for the betterment of both of them it was probably better this way as she engaged in a rather unique situation for herself.

There was no denying the beauty of the woman in front of her at this point, but how long was it gonna be before someone addressed the elephant in the room? Probably never seeing as she was the only one affected by this whole bathing thing. For Miyo this was normal, and her tone remained poised even after she asked her to assist her with bathing, but for Kiho? This was something new entirely. Especially since this was the first time she was ever acting on this feeling.

Nevertheless, Kiho tried her best to remain calm as she continued to stroke the lengthy frame of the woman. However, when the Suna Kunoichi looked back at her and asked to remove the cloth so that she could thoroughly checked to see if she had done her job correctly she practically stopped breathing. Between the way Miyo's eyes connected with her own and how beautiful she was it was only a matter of time before she finally passed out from it all.

Breath lady.. Don't let her take your breath away like this. Relax. You're equally as amazing.

Thanks Seven.. My body is on fire, I didn't know how much else I could take.

After taking in a deep breath Kiho nodded before slowly removing the cloth from her back and putting in on the shelf in front of Miyo. Afterward, she'd gently place hands gently beneath the Kunoichi's chest on each side before letting her fingers trail down her frame. The womans figure was beyond perfect. There wasn't a thing about it she didn't like as her jaws slightly shifted over as she bit down on the left corner of her lips.

Just as she was making her way down to her hips there was a brief laps in control as her hands gently clinched themselves around her frame. Kiho would be quick to rectify this by quickly sliding both of her hands up her back before pulling them away slowly. "Looks all clean to me." The girl tried the best she could to sound confident, but there was a hint of desire in her voice that was hard to hide as her eyes remained completely glued to the woman.
A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 27, 2022 21:08:29 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag: (
Summary: Miyo seems a bit disappointed, so she takes the initiative. At least, to some degree.

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo glanced to the side as Kiho put the wash cloth back onto the shelf and smirked faintly. 

A moment later, she had placed her hands on Miyo's abdomen and moved down towards her hips, but that seemed to be the end of it. Kiho gave her a little squeeze and then retreated, acting plenty bashful.

Miyo practically rolled her eyes.

What a hopeless girl!

Miyo paused for a moment, and then turned around to face Kiho, who up until that point had really only seen her from behind. It was a very different, and very impressive view from that side, too.

"Are you sure you were thorough enough?" Miyo asked as she reached out and gently took hold of Kiho's wrists.

If she put up no resistance, or very little, Miyo would raise Kiho's hands towards her chest.

"I feel like you may have missed a spot. You wouldn't want to be lax in your responsibilities now, would you?" Miyo added softly.

A little further and... squish...

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 27, 2022 22:05:19 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
For a moment it appeared that though she would get away from her feelings without making a fool of herself. Kiho was about ready to grab her towel and head out so that she could recuperate and get back to not being a complete chicken about what she felt, but that goal was short lived after the Princess questioned whether or not she was thorough enough with her cleaning. Kiho's mouth open briefly as she attempted to answer confidently about whether she did clean the woman thoroughly, but there was no sound once Miyo grabbed ahold of her hand.

Kiho was still rather shaken by the whole experience so there wouldn't be any resistance as she raised her hands toward her chest. Her eyes nervous shifted down her frame and then back up before locking her optics to Miyo's. The woman became more and more attractive the more she got use to seeing her like this. Kiho was definitely at the point where she really just wanted to say how she was feeling about Miyo during all of this. Everything was so sudden, and honestly she didn't know what to describe what was going on?

Its not like she was in love or anything, but she definitely liked the girl and she was arguably the most attractive woman she'd ever seen up until now. She was tall, had a nice slender build, and she was curvy in all the right places. Just looking at her made her want to melt, but she knew this couldn't be a normal feeling a situation like this one right? Miyo clearly was unbothered so did that mean she didn't feel the same. Her eyes remained firm while her couldn't stop looking around.

When Miyo stated that she wouldn't want her to fall short on her responsibility she went on ahead and place her hands on her chest. Kiho's jerked for a moment from a sensation she wasn't quite familiar with. "Y-.. Yeah! Of c-course... no biggy." Kiho expressed as calmly as she could while panting. "Miyo... I.." She tried speaking as her eyes lowered as her hands made its way around her chest before falling downward toward her hips.

"Oh my Kami Miyo.. Are you.. Is this.. Please tell me you aren't just trying to make a fool out of me."

Kiho asked embarrassed as she looked over to the side. She hoped that Miyo wouldn't try to denounce the way she was feeling, but apart of her knew that she might. Its not like she looked even the slightest bit interested in her, but there was no way she couldn't see how close she was losing control over herself. This was clearly more than just cleaning to her. She was actually enjoying this.

For Miyo this was probably nothing more than just a regular bathing session. Kiho continued to punch around in her mindscape as she navigated why she had to run her big mouth instead of just rolling with the punches, but she wanted her. She wanted all of what was in front of her to be hers. Even if it was just for a moment. Up until now she never explored such a feeling and because of that she was left feeling sensitive everywhere.
A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 28, 2022 8:18:32 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Summary: Miyo pins Kiho and gives her an ultimatum. Lighten up or be stuck there for a while.

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo tipped her head slightly as Kiho reacted to her actions, and when the other girl's hands fell down again, Miyo looked down at herself and frowned slightly. Was she wrong about this girl? No, she didn't think so. Was it just her? No, most likely not. There was something else going on.

Miyo looked back up at Kiho. "I'm not trying to make a fool out of you, but if you keep it up you might do it to yourself."

She laughed slightly, and then placed her hands on Kiho's shoulders. Without warning, she spun them both around with rather surprising strength considering her slender frame, and then pushed Kiho up against the wall of the shower. 

Before Kiho had a chance to protest or escape, Miyo moved in extremely close, pressing her hips, belly, and chest tight to Kiho's and pinning her against the wall.

"Now, unless you lighten up and start enjoying yourself, I'm not going to let you go."

She grinned a bit and nearly touched her forehead to Kiho's. "I'll keep you here like this as long as it takes. I'll make the staff wait for us all day if I have to."

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 28, 2022 10:27:47 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
As expected Chomei was definitely going to be a no show, but to be fair that was probably the right thing to do anyways. It wasn't like they were invested in situations like this one either, and honestly she needed to be able to navigate through all of this on her own without anyone's help. She was going to make it through, or crash and burn just like any other normal person would. When Miyo's face tilted Kiho wondered if this was going to be the moment where she was going to be humilated.

However, when Miyo glanced downward at herself briefly and frowned Kiho confirmed that she was likely over thinking the situation and that she also was likely making this moment a lot harder than it needed to be. Miyo had been pretty neutral with her facial expressions from the moment the first met so seeing her frown, even if it was for just a moment didn't sit well with her. Not with all the energy and feelings that were building up from their time together.

If anything she was eager to please her, but just didn't know if it was okay for her to do so. When Miyo looked back up to face her she stated that she wasn't trying to make a fool of her, and that in fact it was she that was about to make a fool of herself. That one kind of stung, but it was much better than actually being made a fool of. When Miyo laughed a little it warmed her heart. I was still relatively light, but it was more than the first time.

Afterward she'd place her hands upon her shoulders before shifting them around pushing her toward the wall of the shower. The girl was pretty swift and strong too. She might not have been able to gauge much about the girls physical prowess, but it caught her off guard enough to intrigue her, but still. What exactly was about to take place next. Well, it wasn't like there was much of a choice after Miyo closed the gap between them both almost immediately.

Upon feeling her body pressed against hers Kiho practically fainted. Her body temperature raised almost immediately and her heart was practically about to explode out her chest as a feint, but sensual sound escaped her. Miyo didn't hesitate to threaten her for not loosening up and enjoying herself. Well she most certainly was now that Miyos slender yet curvy frame was pressed up against hers. Kiho blushed as the woman moved in closer toward her.

"I.. I want you to keep me here. I wan--.. I want you so bad."

Kiho finally let out before letting her hands grace themselves around the woman petite rear end and pulling her in tighter. Kiho thought about saying more, but at this point she felt like she'd already humiliated herself enough and just decided to express her feelings with actions over words. With that being said she'd lean in toward Miyo and press her lips against hers.
A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 28, 2022 10:55:38 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Title: Friend of a Friend
Summary: Miyo lets Kiho explore her body a little bit before wandering off to proceed with their spa time. There is, however, promises of opportunities later.

Ōnakayama Miyo

Success!

Or something like it.

Kiho had given in, or at least relaxed enough to let loose and let herself pursue what she wanted. For Miyo, that was a win. 

Miyo practically laughed when Kiho took ahold of her backside, and it likely showed in her expression. Miyo decided to have a little fun of her own and put her hands on Kiho's hips and forced her thigh between Kiho's before moving her hands up, then between them, where she took ahold of Kiho's chest.

When Kiho kissed her, she moved her hands up further yet and placed them on her cheeks as if holding her there.

When they had finished with their kiss and Miyo had let Kiho indulge herself and explore for a minute or two, Miyo stepped back and grinned mischievously. "It's not the place for that. I'll let you get cleaned up while I dry my hair a bit. It takes a some time."

Miyo then turned and walked back towards where the towels and robes were, but she did not walk quickly. She ensured that Kiho had plenty of time to look, and even raised her arms up above her head to help accentuate her own form some more.

She did pause and glanced back, though. Her eyes clearly took their time looking Kiho over. "We'll find time later."

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 28, 2022 18:40:15 GMT -5
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™
Mibōjin Kiho 昆™ Avatar
groupnull
The feeling of Miyo's body was enough to make her lower extremities quiver. In all her life she never knew being with the right kind of woman could be so exhilarating. Then again she never really got this far before with someone, but now that she was it was hard to think about ever going back to not. Although, Kiho was certain that Miyo was probably setting a bar too high for most to even climb at this point. Nevertheless, all her fears washed away once Miyo fully embraced her affection.

All of her fear was definitely set aside at this point as she finally allowed her hands to roam freely around Miyo's perfect physique. All the Kunoichi could think about what how good all of this felt. It was easy to see why people got so easily confused emotionally in situations like this because she definitely felt like she was in love even though she wasn't. If this went on any longer she'd imagine it'd be hard to tell where fluids were coming from.

Things begin to feel more intimate as Miyo placed both hers on her cheeks prompting Kiho to engage in more activity as her hands begin to wander on, around, and in between her rear while her other hand graced themselves upon Miyo's chest, but like any good dream it came to an end before it really even got the chance to get started. Kiho was practically out of breath before the woman stepped back away from her.

It was definitely the "mature" things to do in this situation so she accepted it without fighting, but that didn't mean her mind was free from what took place. This was definitely going to change the energy of their outing for the rest of the day. "Y-yeah. Of course, I should do the same." Kiho added while shifting her curls back over to the side. When the woman turned and walked away showing off again how beautiful her figure was all Kiho could do was cover her mouth.

Her orange eyes begin flashing brightly as her emotions begin to get the best of her for a moment. It was almost like an animalistic instinct was overtaking her as she almost thought about going after the woman, but Miyo teased that while their moment was over that there was always time later.

Oh my Kami she likes me! Well, I think?

... Keep me out of your love affairs, at least until its all over.

Kiho laughed quietly before finally acknowledging the woman's words. "I'll hold ya to it then." Kiho was all smiles as she gave herself a quick rinse before going back over to where her towel was as well and begin to dry off. Once she finished drying her body she'd wrap the towel around her hair and sit down so it could dry out for awhile. The whole time she tried her best not to reflect on what was happening between the two of them.

As electric as they were together she had to keep in mind that this was mostly physical, and that the excitement was nothing more than curiosity as neither of them knew each other. Kiho knew herself well enough to know what she was getting into physically, but she needed to make sure she kept her emotions in line. This clearly wasn't Miyo's first rodeo. She definitely knew her way in and around a lady's soul.

After some time passed Kiho would finally make her way toward the locker behind her and proceeded to throw on the robe she was given and the slides before finally looking back over to Miyo to see if she was ready. If she were then the two of them could head back out to meet the woman who likely would still be waiting for the two of them. The first activity of the spa would be for them to get their nails and feet tended to.
A FRIEND OF A FRIEND | MIYO | OPENJun 28, 2022 19:19:37 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag: 
Summary: Write them here! Box will expand downwards with words.

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo found a place to sit down in relatively short order and cross one leg over the other while she dried her hair. Fortunately for Kiho, she had not bothered to wrap herself in a towel and thus the other girl had plenty to keep her occupied - at least visually. Miyo even seemed to make sure to face an excellent angle for when she started to dry her hair, as the motion of her arms helped put on quite the hypnotizing show. 

"I do tend to keep my promises," Miyo replied. "But it was also nice to see you relax a little bit."

After Miyo had dried her hair enough that she wouldn't be leaving a massive trail of water everywhere, she coiled it up within a towel and secured it atop her head. 

It was time to proceed, and Kiho had already grabbed her robe and was in the middle of putting it on. 

"It's a shame you'll be wearing that. I was enjoying you without."

Miyo picked her own robe and wrapped herself up in short order before gesturing towards the exit.

"Shall we?