I would walk 500 milesJan 6, 2022 12:17:47 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

It seemed that Kasumi had touched on a bit of a sore subject for Taco, and she regretted asking. It was just a strange thing, to think that the girl went through all that work just to drop being a shinobi completely. The life wasn't exactly easy, and the skills weren't exactly the best for civilian life.

"Right. Well, you won't have to worry about that. I'm going to crush those exams, then I'm going to be right with you no matter what to take down those bastards." Kasumi assured, squeezing the girls hand back lightly and smiling.

Under the stare of Taco's intense eyes, Kasumi couldn't help but blush a little bit. It was strange to have a true moment like this with someone else. Kasumi was always too focused on advancing her career and skills to slow down and have moments like this.

"I don't think you walked all the way here to discuss battle strategy either, though. What do you want to do? You've been to Kirigakure before, right?"

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
I would walk 500 milesJan 6, 2022 18:03:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the girl would keep her eyes locked on Kasumi she’d proclaim that she was going to be right there with her no matter what. "I wouldn’t want it any other way!” she’d say, running her fingers along Kasumi’s hands with a small smile. The girl would then ask her if she’d been to the village before as the girl spoke she’d keep her eyes fixated on her and notice her blush and every little wrinkle in her smile that just made her heart race.

As she asked her question she’d look out at the road. "Actually yeah…” the girl would recall when she had first arrived at the gates she’d seen something about a street show going on within the village center. "I heard dhere was some kinda street show going on in town? Wanna go? I’ll letcha hold my hand.” She’d joke.

The girl look around and call someone over the girl using the last of her funds to pay for the meal and then getting up and heading off with Kasumi, keeping her fingers locked together in her hand, feeling a sense of bliss as they headed out into the streets towards their next adventure eager to see what Kiri culture was like, slowly warming too it.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

212 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 6, 2022 18:04:18 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
I would walk 500 milesJan 11, 2022 11:46:50 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco had been here before, and as she paid for their food Kasumi would pull out some money of her own and offer it to the person. "No way you're buying. You walked all the way here, so you get to be spoiled by me this trip. Understand?"

Kasumi gave a look that left little room for arguing. She squeezed Taco's hand even tighter, pulling her along towards where she knew the shows would be going. "You have to promise not to let go of my hand, though! Don't go back on your word, cutie!"

She'd lead the both of them towards the show. The customs of Kirigakure, even in the civilain mind, had a lot to do with battle and war. When they got to the street show, there would be a soft drum playing and on the slightly elevated stage there were two people doing a kata performance. They had little to no chakara, but their form was still impressive.

"We're just in time to see the start. It's a bit traditional right now, but after it'll get even better. Don't worry. I might even get you to break out some dance moves, y'know."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used:

I would walk 500 milesJan 12, 2022 10:59:21 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Before the girl could put down cash Kasumi stopped her in her tracks, truth be told it was the last of the money she had so she couldn't help but be grateful. "Well if you say so, thanks darlin." The youth would wrap her fingers along the palm of her beloved and would let her lead them towards the show.

"Let go of you I would neva.” she’d say with a smile. She stood out like a sore thumb but wasn’t too worried. She’d watch the show hearing the sounds of the drums that pumped her up and then would notice the martial arts performers stepping out and performing Kata.

"What’re dey doin up dhere?” she’d say taking her free hand and looking over at the performers on stage keeping it like a visor to narrow her vision. Taki always had an appreciation for performance arts but hadn’t seen anything like this before back home. "Taijutsu?” she asked her questions with some genuine intrigue.

While the two of them watched the show Kasumi noted that she’d get her dancing soon. "Me dance…ha you’ll hafta forgive me if I got two left feet.” she’d say a little bashfully rubbing the back of her head as she blushed "But you’ll teach me right dance padna?” she’d say, stepping a little closer to her and placing a hand around her shoulder enjoying the rest of the festivities, keeping more of her attention on Kasumi then on the show itself, glancing over her periodically as the show went on.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

210 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 12, 2022 11:01:10 GMT -5
I would walk 500 milesJan 14, 2022 16:05:26 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

"Not really Tajutsu, but sort of." It was strange to describe a kata, but Kasumi was never one to fret from a fight. "It's kind of like fighting if fighting was a dance."

On the topic of dancing, Taco admitted her own inability to do it. Kasumi only smiled at that, eyeing her with mischief. "I assure you I'm no better. The only way I've found to do good at dancing is to look as silly as you can. You win if you've managed to have even a little bit of fun. I find it hard to believe I could do anything with you and not have at least some fun. Heh."

As promised the music started to fade away as the kata ritual ended. It was silent for only a moment before the sounds of more lively music kicked in. The crowd started spreading and moving. Dancing.

Kasumi took her hand that was captured by Taco and directed her toward the middle more. "Remember, you have to look silly. That's the trick, darling."

And immediately, the teacher would pass the reigns to her partner. Letting Taco decide the pace of the dance. The song was on the faster side, inspiring movement.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used:

I would walk 500 milesJan 16, 2022 3:14:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would hear Kasumi’s explanation she’d look in her direction but as soon as she did so the pace of the music would stop and suddenly the drum beat would pick to a more livelier pace of music. Kasumi would tell her not to worry and that she sucked at it too which made her feel a lot better about herself. And before she knew it she was whisked away to the dance floor alongside her partner, careful to keep her hat on her head.

"Whoa…!” she never knew Kasumi had so much energy normally she was the one in charge. She’d then tell Taki that she needed to look silly she was good at entertaining but this was a whole nother ball game. "Okay follow me!” she’d take the girls' other hand and start doing a funny little dance.

Taking one of Kasumi’s arm and pulling her towards her while at the same time stepping back making a weirdly rhythmic pulley dance it looked really stupid but the jerkiness was what made it fun. "Now you!” if she picked up on it she’d pull Taki back and she’d step forward they’d keep this up with Taki letting out a "Hey-oh!” with every motion.

"Hey-oh! Hey-oh! Now spin!” she'd then let the girl go and try to spin herself around and point her fingers back at Kasumi her hat was practically just about ready to fall off of her head, a smile plastered on her face from ear to ear. "Silly enough for ya!" she'd say through a fit of laughter.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

282 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 16, 2022 3:15:20 GMT -5