I would walk 500 milesOct 21, 2021 2:17:45 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It’d been a good few weeks since the two had seen each other, Taki having been cooped up in the forest with her sensei she was only ever given a sheet of paper and something to write with and was allowed to write letters home but at the same time would also write letters to a girl she called her sweetheart Kasumi Momochi, the last letter going as followed:

"Sorry I haven’t messaged ya in a while been real tired, training with my sensei for the chunin exams out in the jungle. I’m all sweaty and dealing with Blue hair is kind of a pain. He's soo slow but he’s getting better. But enough about me how’re you doing? I miss ya. I see your pretty face in my head when I fall asleep and you cross my mind a lot during training. I hope you’re doing alright and as much as I wanna rip those Konoha scum apart the only other good thing about going to these exams is getting to see you again, I’ll see you soon okay?”

On the end of her letter there was a lipstick stained kiss mark that she’d sent with all of her letters. But as the days of training went on she was getting more and more fed up of living off the land and one day while she was out would follow Midori to the end of the forest and keep a record of how to get out. She still had a small amount of bills that she kept in her jacket pocket that she kept just in case she needed it.

And as the sage would make her way back from the post office she’d hide within the trees and wait until she was gone and head inside of the post office. "Eyy, scuse me…” the girl would say looking to the postal worker. "You got any maps of da woild? I’m tryna to get to Khirigahkerray.” she’d say her accent bleeding through her words. "Kirigakure? Who’s trying to go there?” he’d say in shock. "That’s no where close to hear.” He’d hand her a map and the girl would hand him a bill. "Well I gotta a lady to go see.” she’d say. As the girl would head out of the post station the clerk would shake his head. "Good luck kid.” he’d remark. With that the girl would pop in a fresh pair of batteries and blast an old family favorite as she made her way through the country onward to Kirigakure.

On her journey she’d stop by a few shops and get herself some new threads and get direction whenever she was lost and went through countless packs of batteries. It was quite the journey but somehow she managed to make it by being fairly careful, eventually finding her way to the village after a long boat trip. "Phew...finally!” as the girl made her way through the village gates she’d look over at the girls address which she kept on her person from the last letter she had gotten from Kasumi eventually making her way to her house. She stood outside her home dressed in a leather jacket like usual and an orange scarf and leather pants, an orange shirt and her leotard tucked underneath making one last adjustment to her jacket before knocking on the door.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

551 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Meep has written 1,707 posts
I would walk 500 milesOct 21, 2021 9:52:01 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi had been having a slow day, her side sore from an intense training with her sensei. She had a band-aid on her nose, over a cut she'd suffered in the same training. She was lazed out in front of her small house, looking at the letter she had received with a strange look in her eyes.

She'd reread it enough that she didn't have to sound out the words anymore, at the least.

She still looked at the lip mark in the corner strangely, though. Had Taco kissed the paper? Was that a thing that people often did when writing letters like this? Kasumi didn't have a TV to watch any of these romance stories, so she was about as clueless as they came.

Maybe she was supposed to kiss it back?

It wasn't easy to say. Ah, she needed to do some learning. Well, considering today was a strange day of relaxation, maybe she should try to see one of those lovey dovey plays that they put on in the show house in town? That could give her an idea about these kinds of things, right? She'd have to change first.

Heading inside to get on fresh clothes, keeping her same style and strapping her sword to her hip. A quick shower wouldn't hurt either. Kasumi was still in the shower when she heard the knocking. Quickly, she'd wrap herself in a towel, it had to be Kazue or Asuka. Maybe Toru. She'd have to tell them to wait.

When she opened the door and saw Taco, though, she jumped in surprise. "BAH! Taco! Wh-woah... when did you get here. Uh, come it. I was just, uh getting dressed."

Kasumi opened the door, scurrying back to the bathroom. Taco would notice the house was small and simple. A couch, no TV, a fridge. A room that led to a bedroom that was smaller than most. Soon Kasumi would emerge from the bathroom, in her usual attire and wet hair.

"I'm happy to see you. I- uh- I don't know what to say. I'm really bad at this stuff."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
I would walk 500 milesOct 21, 2021 19:42:35 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki would stand at the door in the chilly autumn weather Kasumi would answer the door, dressed in a towel not exactly what she was expecting but she wasn’t complaining. "If I didn’t know any better I’d say you knew I was coming.” she’d say with a smirk, as she stepped inside and the girl turned about. Taki would examine the home looking around. It was much different from hers. There was no TV and it was quite tiny in comparison, it would appear that Kiri was just as bad as she had heard.

After a moment however the girl would emerge from her room with her hair wet and in her usual jacket and bikini top. When Taki laid eyes on her a genuine smile would break out a wrinkle on her cheeks. "It’d better be I walked at least a couple hundred miles just to get here, my teacher is probably gonna kill me when she finds me here.” she’d rub the back of her head a little bashfully.

But would then lock eyes with the girl as she stepped closer to her, looking down at her hand. "And don’t worry I’ll make it fun for both of us…we can take it slow.” after a moment she’d gesture to the door. "Now, C’mon let’s go get something to eat...what’s good here?” she’d walk outside into the misty morning air and would slip her fingers in between hers, if given the chance. "So you gonna tell me what up with all the bandages?"

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

254 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 21, 2021 19:43:50 GMT -5
I would walk 500 milesNov 7, 2021 7:58:03 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco clearly didn't mind that she caught Kasumi off guard, making Kasumi chuckle a bit. "No, no, if I knew you were coming I'd have done something else. I promise." Kasumi explained, playfully in her tone.

After she got ready real fast, Kasumi found Taco looking around the house politely. She wondered what the girl thought of the home, but didn't really want to ask. It was bare, but Kasumi made sure to keep it clean. She didn't much like being at home, so her money was better spent on weapons and food and the like.

"Hundreds of miles, huh? You really must have missed me then. Heh. It's okay, I missed you too. If my village let me leave, and I knew where you were, I'd probably be doing the same." It was strange, to have a friend like Taco. Her closest comparison would be Kazue, but they always bickered and joked. Toru was a friend, but he was the Mizukage and always had an air of superiority.

"A lunch date? That actually sounds really good. You haven't had fresher fish than any in Kirigakure, too. So maybe we can go to a sushi place? I know a good one." Kasumi would start them off in the cold misty air towards the spot she had in mind. She would interlock her fingers with Taco's, squeezing lightly and smiling. Then Taco asked about the bandages. "Eh? These? Just training, y'know. Don't you train hard enough to get injuries?"

Of course, Kasumi didn't know that other countries rarely trained as hard as Kirigakure tended to.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Jutsu used:

last edit by Kasumi Momochi on Nov 7, 2021 10:23:38 GMT -5
I would walk 500 milesNov 7, 2021 11:08:04 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would remark that she knew she was coming she’dve done something else and the girl would raise a brow. "I’ll be sure to send myself in da mail next time, good to know the feeling is mutual.” as she waited for the girl to make her way outside she’d feel Kasumi slip her fingers into her hands and it would smile.

"So...sushi eh? Ain’t really tried dat before food we got in Iwa is kinda...greasy to save the least.” the girl had a slight blush on her feeling the girls skin against her fingertips. She’d then go on to explain how much she trained and how hard she worked for her to improve and if people in Iwa trained as hard. Which prompted the girl to recall some stories from her time in her own village. Everyone was always busy so she never really had time to find any of the other Jounin to assist her but she wasn’t without a few stories of her own.

"I mean...I had your blowhard of a sage nearly knock my lights out...he’s okay I guess. And oh yeah one time I had someone from dis clan cawlled da Nohime try to kill me with sometin cawlled Jinton?.” the girl would go on to make gestures with her free hand in the shape of a cube and then flick the imaginary cube with her fingers.

"They make dhese like freaky looking cubes that just disintegrate ya, and then anoda time, I met this one chick who was a total floozy and she kept me trapped in her house cause I cawlled her out for being fake, usin some jutsu dat made my bhadi feel like it was made a stone. I mean I’m a good looking goil, but that was ridiculous.”

as the two walked around Taki would sway her hands around just feeling delighted to be in the moment with her sweetie. "And I mean...ya know...I don’t wantcha getting that pretty face banged up too bad.” the girl would say trying to be a bit of schmoozer, she knew the risks of their life but that doesn't mean she wanted her to die.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

346 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
I would walk 500 milesNov 8, 2021 10:20:21 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

As Taco explained all of her different run ins and training sessions, Kasumi was watching with wide eyes. Awe showed on her face. It really did seem like Taco had seen the shinobi world much much more than Kasumi had. It was a little disappointing to be so limited in travel, but she hoped that once she became a chunin that she would be able to see more of this place.

"Sheesh. There really are a lot of weird abilities out there, eh? I fought this one chick, she was from the Rain village, who had like tentacles and stuff come out of her body. God she was ugly like that. Kicked my butt hard though." Kasumi said the last part with a light hearted chuckle. Getting her butt kicked was something that Kasumi was honestly used to at this point. "I'm pretty tough though. This one gal I knew, she was a total knock out, she broke my freakin' leg in a spar!"

Kasumi would send a wink to Taco at that one, knowing full well that it was her she was talking about.

"You don't have to worry about me though. I'll keep my face pretty for ya. It's usually my arms and legs that seem to get broken the most. I'm like made of steel though, so it's nothing to fear."

As they walked, Kasumi would feel a warmth, even in the chilly weather. Next to Taco, hands holding each other. Her cheeks burned a bit red.

"Some day I'd like to visit you. Try the food there. Maybe meet your master or something. Mine's a bit crazy. She through me in the ocean once."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Jutsu used:

I would walk 500 milesNov 8, 2021 22:01:11 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would walk hand in hand with her sweetheart she’d listen to her talk about some chick from the rain village who kicked her butt. "Oh yeah, I know her, I cawl her da "tendril terror of Takigakure!” the girl would say making an ominous face. "She kicked my butt but you cut her head off and she lived!? Dats crazy!? I saw her fight some scum bag from Konoha back at da last chunin exams when I was still at de academy. In fact she kicked my ass too.” she’d say.

After a short moment the girl would make a remark about bumping into some knockout who had broken her leg. "Hey, I’m sure she’s cute think you’ll ever forgive her? She just might pay you a visit.” she’d say lowering her eyes to the girl and smiling at her, running her fingers against the backside of her palm giving her hand a tugging squeeze, just having her here was like a dream giving her this sense of calm that she absolutely adored.

When she mentioned her injuries and how tough she was Taki would smirk. "You betta be, we Okada like our ladies tough.” she’d reply with a coy grin. As they neared their destination she asked if she could one day come visit her. "You kidding, we’d love to have ya! With your attitude you’d make a great performer. My family would love you, and as for my master you might meet her sooner than you think. I kinda skipped out on training to be here for a few days.” she’d say with a degree of nerves.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

260 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 8, 2021 22:02:07 GMT -5
I would walk 500 milesNov 18, 2021 8:47:52 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Of course Taco had met the crazy tentacle girl that Kasumi had been assaulted by. It really did seem like her signifigant other had seen everything in the world at least once. One day, when Kasumi got to be a higher rank, she hoped that Taco would take her to all of the interesting spots she spoke of.

"Forgive her? Hm... I wouldn't say it's impossible. She'd had to find a way to make it up to me... heh." Kasumi said with a slight chuckle, one that held just a splash of mischief. "Your family sounds fun. It must be nice to have such a large family. I only ever really knew two of my family members, but they're, uh, both gone now."

She didn't really want to bring the entire mood down by explaining her fathers assassination, then the slaughter of her cousin. Instead she changed the subject to Taco's last line.

"Wait... you didn't tell your master you were coming here? You might get in some serious trouble for that. I can't imagine what would happen if I ran off on my sensei. She'd probably gut me. Or throw me in the river again..."

Taco really was a brave one.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

I would walk 500 milesNov 22, 2021 0:53:56 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them kept walking Taki’s sweetheart would make a remark about the girl being able to make it up to her with a mischievous look on her face, Taki would then playfully run her hand underneath the girls chin in a flirtatioious manner shooting her a smile as they kept walking. "I think she has her ways.”

However the girl would then remark about how nice it must be to come from a large family and would note that the girl would say that she didn’t have any, which prompted Taki to think for a moment. "Is that why there was no one home does she live all by herself…?” the girl would think it made her appreciate her blessings and how she was lucky to have so much in her life.

"Oh damn...I didn’t know.” she’d say feeling as though she may have needed to apologize for the situation, giving her hand a comforting squeeze. Quickly the conversation would shift however with the girl noting that she was worried about her getting in trouble.

"I mean I did it for you...sides everyone needs a vacation right? My boifday is coming up and I wanted to spend it with best gift I could ask for.” the girls words would leave a small blush on her face the mushyness of the conversation getting to her.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

225 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 22, 2021 0:55:17 GMT -5
I would walk 500 milesNov 25, 2021 11:07:19 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Kasumi had never really pitied herself, even though she was alone in her small home and her family were all ninja that happened to get rough in training... but now that she had someone like Taco around, she pitied her old self. It was a freeing sensation, that brought a smile to her face and warmed her even in the chilly wind of Kirigakure.

"A boifday? Is that how you say birthday? Heh." Taco talked funny a lot, but it was actually cute to the teenager. It added charm. "So what is it that you'd want to do on your boifday? Other than spend time with me. I plan on hogging you as much as I can while you're here."

Kasumi smiled again, squeezing Taco's hand tightly as they approached the city. Kirigakure was a quite crowd, even in dense areas. Most people moved with purpose and didn't apologize when they bumped you.

"For today, I think I'm about as hungry as I can be. The food spot I know is just up ahead. It'll be my treat. The start of me paying you back for that long walk you went through. Heh."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

I would walk 500 milesNov 29, 2021 12:42:17 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two would continue to walk through the streets the girl would ask her what it was she wanted for her birthday, normally when someone made fun of her accent but she thought her trying to imitate it was kinda funny. But then she’d ask her what it was she wanted for her birthday she couldn’t really think of much. "Ya know dats a good question...I uhh I don’t really know...I never really ask for much on my boifday when it rolls around.” Taki grew up with everything she could really ever ask for and mostly just enjoyed being around her family on her, but then it dawned on her.

"I mean ya awlready taking me out ta lunch...what more could I ask for?" she'd kiss the girl on the cheek. "Now c'mon I gots a whole buncha stories to tell ya about awl da shit I went through to get here." the girl would state with the two closing in on the city she'd look out at everything taking note of how vastly different, the buildings had a very distinct architectural design.

"Foist I had to follow my instructor out towards the post office and after givin her da slip I bought a map from the mail man and made my way ta forest country, where I met dis one kid with dhese weird eyes, I swear I thought he was like blind or sumthin." she'd say recalling her misadventures with the Konoha shinobi she unknowingly encountered. "I actually bumped into him at one of my families shows, but I had to like use da transformation jutsu in order to sneak inside since ya know I didn't want anyone recognizing me...I'm kinda hard to miss specially since da owna's are my folks."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

532 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 29, 2021 12:42:55 GMT -5
I would walk 500 milesDec 4, 2021 13:41:03 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco had a way about herself that made Kasumi blush constantly, it seemed. Even simple things like a small kiss of the cheek made Kasumi's eyes widen and cheeks redden. It was pleasant to have days like this, even if she felt a little guilty about missing on her training.

"I don't trust any funny eyes. There's too many damn eyes that ain't normal in this world." Kasumi found herself slightly copying Taco's accent on accident. She envied the girl enough that maybe she was just trying to copy her subconsciously? "This is the place here."

Kasumi pointed at a food stall that had a couple of empy chairs set up at a table in front of it. The smell of delicious seafood was clear even from a distance. "Your folks didn't recognize you through the transformation? I'd think your talking would stand out a bit. You have such a pretty accent."

Kasumi wouldn't even talk to the man behind the counter, just putting a handful of money on the table and he set two dishes out for them. Kasumi would grab hers and lead them to the table.

"I really want to see one of your family's shows. They sound super fun."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

I would walk 500 milesDec 4, 2021 15:19:14 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two walked through the streets the girl would state how she did trust funny eyes. "Trust me...I don’t eitha, I bumped into a one of dem Uchiha’s a few weeks back...man...my blood was boiling, watch out for dem.” As they got to the food stand however the girl was immediately distracted by the food she’d never really eaten fish since it wasn’t a common commodity back in Iwagakure it looked a little slimy but she trusted Kasumi’s judgement and the two would sit down.

She’d hear her mention how her family wasn’t able to see her through the transformation, commenting on her accent, making her blush. "My accent cute really...you're a peach..." the girl would then think for a minute. "But yeah, it was a little hard to keep myself form tearing up when I saw my family. I used to be apart of every show every show and now I’m barely dhere...I kinda want this shinobi stuff ta hurry up and end so I can get back ta how things use ta be.” the girl would say somewhat solemnly. "But it did lead me to you, so it can’t be awl bad.” as the girl sat down she’d look to the chopsticks she was supposed to use to eat her food. And would pick at one of the strips of meat and would take a piece and slide it into her mouth.

It tasted slimy but had a very soft texture to it and she chewed the food the flavor would explode into her mouth it was no Okada Sandwhich but it was much better than she expected. "Heeey, this stuff is pretty good.” the girl would say after she swallowed her food.

She’d continue to eat and would hear her speak on wanting to see one of their families shows. "And I’d love to take ya ta one...I don’t think we’ve eva come to Mizu no Kuni bafore though, when I get back I’ll tawlk to my mom abhat it.” as she ate more of her food she’d smile to her say digging into her food and enjoying good company.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

402 WORDSTAGGEDSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 4, 2021 15:21:05 GMT -5
I would walk 500 milesDec 7, 2021 12:07:20 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco seemed confused by Kasumi saying her accent was cute, but Kasumi didn't get why. She decided to just brush it off. The accent was exotic and fun. Something that Kasumi appreciated. It fit well with her desire to travel the world. The next part though earned a confused head tilt from Kasumi.

"Ninja stuff to be over..? You're not trying to stay a ninja? You're good at it though. Really strong, and aren't you doing that sage kinda stuff?" Kasumi couldn't imagine doing anything else with her life. She was born to be a ninja and planned on staying one for as long as possible. "Are you planning on retiring after Konoha is destroyed? Heh."

Seafood was touchy for a lot of people, but seeing Taco's reaction to it Kasumi knew it was the right call. You couldn't get better sea food than Kirigakure sea food.

"I told you it was good. I'm kind of bored of it though, so maybe someday you'll have to show me some new food. I'm an awful cook."

She doubted she could get the Mizukage to approve her going away from the village, not with the crazy amount of missions that had been coming in lately. Ideally Kasumi could visit Taco in her hometown, eat the food and see the show. Someday.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

I would walk 500 milesDec 9, 2021 18:44:01 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would keep eating her tasty sloppy meal, Kasumi would seem a bit confused by why she wanted to leave the shinobi world, remarking that she was really good at it as well as her sage training, and while the girl didn’t disagree she’d rather not talk about something so sad much like Kasumi herself.

"Yeah I know…but I only got into this for one reason and one reason only.” the girl would take a toothpick she found on the table and would use it to get small bits of the fish out of her teeth and then flick it damn near perfectly into a trash can.

"But that’s a story I can tell ya a bit layta.” the girl would lower her eyes, smitten with the object of her affection, she’d run the soft edge of her boot against the girls leg playfully resting her fist on her face and grabbing her hand. "I didn’t come 500 miles to tell ya a damn sob story…” she’d look out for a moment as if thinking.

"Let’s just say I got beef with dat scum and I want you right there with me, when we pass da chunin exams it’ll be you and me against them deal?” the girl would say winking to her, her heart and mind at peace for the first time in a long time.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

229 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style