Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]

compose a reply
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Nov 1, 2021 14:45:06 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Meeting of the Minds

Was it perhaps by commitment or habit that it seemed to prompt the medic to wish to meet anyone or know anything when it came to the status of those connected to the Snakes? It seemed for a woman whom had given up all connection to at having been an apprentice, she seemed to wish to place herself within contact with new associations to them. Perhaps there was a part of her that still believed in the words of the elder, that she was still worthy, even if she didn't think herself to be?

Her lack of Senjutsu talent had not stopped them from coming to her aid when she had need of them. Nor had it prevented Mimiki from hanging out within her pocket. As the two would make their way toward the academy, a calm expression came over her as she released a breath.

"Hopefully she is here...I would think that the Sage would have taken her into the field by now to train..."

"Pretty sure shes still hard at work...after all...we have another sage and they seem pretty committed..."

"Hmm..."

Leaning up against the wall, Miho would close her eyes as she held her hand close to her face. In seeing this, Mimiki would blink as it's body slid up along the surface of the female's arm, wrapping it's tail across her closed fist as he looked upon her.

"I know whatcha thinkin ya know?"

"I shouldn't have quit...."

"Ya did what you thought ya had too...even the Elder didn't blame ya for it..."

"Maybe...but look at how many we have come down to in this path...pretty soon..."

"It might come down to you?...Even if it did...would that be so bad...its not like we know for sure that ya can't do Senjutsu..."

Opening her eyes, her expression shifted to that of a small smile, shaking her head as she released a breath.

"Even if I did...I doubt I would be in a position to leave home for training....especially now..."

Her hand would move down across her stomach, her smile remaining as while no signs of the two lives within her had shown, they were indeed bursting with energy.

"Besides...I have some hope in this apprentice...as well as the other one...perhaps they will learn from each other..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

tag || || notes || ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Nov 13, 2021 23:28:41 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
Tateyama Yakitsukeru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

A slight chill ran the length of Yakitsukeru's spine as she performed a handstand pushup. A premonition? Or maybe a sign of something good? The Raven-haired girl couldn't tell today. Busy with a particularly gruelling session of reprimand at the academy having been blamed by her instructor for another injured student after they had started the situation... yet she always found herself singled out in that regard. She had stopped caring in any meaningful capacity. If she had her snakes with her that was company enough to make it through the days here in this newly found hell. A place she had once found cozy was running the cold-blooded girl frigid in terms of treatment. She needed something warmer, and the sage could provide that. She simply had to graduate... those had been the terms set forth by the snake sage.

Since then her diligence had risen in classes, but so had her lack of patience for the people, and further for the lack of her anchor in it all. The idiot... focusing back on herself Yaki would huff as she lowered for the final handstand pushup that she had before she was released. Lowering down and then back up in a tremendous struggle before hopping to her feet, soaked in sweat and wheezing for air. Her arms dead from the harsh punishment and her legs in no better repair. The snake's having been crawling around on the ground below her would begin to ascend her legs from under her pants. Glaring at her sensei as he lectured her again, before she was sent of for the weekend to "have fun". She planned to train in the sage arts... or at least more of the fuinhjutsu seals she enjoyed so much.

Her dark locks being pushed back behind her partially scaled face, Yakitsu would leave, the snakes on her beginning to rise and peer out as if they sensed a superior version of their natural selves. Half done putting her hair into a ponytail, the sage apprentice would peer over from the entrance to a woman... she had no interest in her, but her eyes wandered gladly to the snake, a small sparkle of jealousy and intense passion for the creature appearing as her own feelings mixed... that was a summon that her to-be master had introduced her to indirectly. Having met the lowest members of the summoning totem pole, "Ssshould I know you? And greetingsss to the ssscaled friend."

A voice that seemed to slip over its own words, in part from the girl's jaw seeming to move in a way that was not normal to humans. A hint of hostile energy towards the Miho while a calmer more respectful tone was directed towards the snake. Her own companions peering out curiously if a little mindless from her shirt collar.
TAGGED |
NOTES | Here
MUSE | Sealing You In Sound

Wisp has written 291 posts
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Nov 16, 2021 13:14:33 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Meeting of the Minds

"Hope ya right...here they come now..."

As Mimiki spoke, the young girl she had been waiting for appeared to greet them, prompting a more respectful tone toward the snake then they did toward Miho. It seemed correct at the very least. After all, she wasn't exactly familiar with her.

"Greetings...and hello to my kin..."

Mimiki would slither forward as he moved across the dark haired female's wrist, his eyes narrowed as he tilted his head to the side briefly before then looking at apprentice with a calm expression.

"No...you shouldn't...but I did wish to meet the snake apprentice in person...I am Senju Miho..."

Bowing her head politely, she'd hold her smile as she watched as Mimiki seemed to do the same as he kept his gaze upon the smaller human with interest.

"You seem to be adjusting well..has the human been diligent?"

Waiting for his kin to respond, Miho would allow herself to remain still as the small creatures communicated. She had been around them long enough to understand their language, making the conversation less one sided than it would have been in the past.

"I imagine that with your studies...you are to make a grand Sage one day...that is good..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

tag || || notes || ||
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Dec 5, 2021 5:24:35 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Tateyama Yakitsssukeru," The girl would hiss in response to the name greeting of the older girl. Careful to not be too rude in the presence of a snake summon, but very agitated by this older sister before her who seemed attached to the snake contract in some fashion. Was this an old apprentice? Or perhaps she was a new one and was seeking to greet her elder sister in sage training? If the former was true Yaki found herself threatened by a relapse of the past from this woman. If the latter was true though, she felt great betrayal from the one who had promised her absolute freedom and purpose. The Sage power was hers, not for the trivial use of a... well she had no real insult to give Miho as she only knew her name.

'Yes, she's only been troubled by the ignorant, at least from my view. Minor scuffles are always excepted for the scaled.' Came a series of hisses and tongue flicks from the young grass snake. A collectively hissing from the others that clammered the girl's inner robe calling out with an echoing 'yes' to the statement. It would seem the snakes at least had time to settle an opinion on the matter. Yaki taking this as a good thing simply by how they were all seeming to agree she would nod in confirmation without understanding the actual conversation of her snakes and Mimiki.

"I appreciate Miho Onee-Sssan's vote of confidence in my abilitiesss, but I am ssstill far from prepared for sssuch a power. I have much to ssstudy before then," The partially repitilian-esque girl would squint as she put on a more aggressive look, "What is the true nature of your visssit? There isss no sssuch thing asss sssimply meeting sssomeone. You had a reassson to ssseek me. Am I correct?" Yakitsu would finish with a grim expression tense as she waited for a response from either of the two speaking bodies in front of her.

TAGGED |
NOTES | Here

Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Dec 6, 2021 10:26:36 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Meeting of the Minds

While the collective hissing would be foreign to most, Miho could understand it. Time around these great creatures had granted her that understanding, as much as it had their trust. Though this did beg the question of just what kind of possible trouble could be brought about by someone who did indeed hold themselves to such high esteem? Perhaps it was just the interpretation that the snakes had given, but no more than that, it could be a sign of something else. Though Miho would not pretend to understand completely of it's meaning...not yet.

As the young girl questioned just what the true nature of her visit had been, Miho would allow her hand to rest upon her hip, the other within the pocket of her black vest as she closed her eyes.

"You are indeed preceptive if not a bit suspicious...I could only be offering friendship or at the very least an attentive ear..."

From there, the woman would open her eyes as she then held her smile before continuing.

"I am willing to offer what understanding I have toward the Senjutsu arts to you if you wish to learn them...experience has given me some understanding of the technique involved and I would not be in violation of teaching it to you should you wish for aid..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

tag || || notes || ||
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Dec 12, 2021 15:57:03 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
groupLeaf Shinobi

The snake apprentice would soften their face. Running a hand down over the heads of many of her companions who were beginning to peer out from beneath her robes. She hated these types... the gentle ones. They bred trouble, not that she would say that out loud, but Miho was much like Kazui in that way; gentle. Too gentle for her own good, though perhaps this woman had more control on her emotions than Kazui did. Either way Kazui was doing as she wanted and Yaki would leave to find her as soon as she was allowed, but until then it was only time to grow. There was no hurry to find the selfish little girl who had fled to find her foolish brother... a pair of fools... she knew too many of those here, and it disgusted her.

"Ssso far friendship hasss proved an unfruitful venture, and asss I have told other'sss I have nothing of which I need to ssspeak upon that would require anyone but my companionsss that ssstay to my perssson." Brutal Honesty, if a little rude by how up front the statement was towards an otherwise harmless offer. The sharp tongue was not something this girl seemed to ever put away and why would she. Even if she was beaten it would only go to give her victory on the mental war front. Cautious? Perhaps, she wasn't trying to be the rudest she had been to another, but she certainly wasn't making an attempt at friendliness.

Yakitsukeru was not stupid though, having heard the woman's other offer to be completely hostile to her, even if she was already disliking this failure apprentice before her. A relic of a bygone era as far as Yakitsukeru was concerned, "I would, however, rather graciousssly accept any offer towards underssstanding of sssage artsss. I carry many sssnake companionsss to help learn on the animalsss in their more primal form. However, I have yet to truly be allowed to ssstep into the learning processs. It makesss information vital for a foundation I wish to create, therefore Onee-Sssan isss willing, I am open-minded to the prossspect."
TAGGED |
NOTES | Here

Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Dec 14, 2021 23:28:15 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Meeting of the Minds

The girl was confident, but also humble enough to admit that there were areas that she did need help with and was willing to at least allow Miho to offer whatever guidance she could. Though she wasn't looking for a friendship. Perhaps that was to be expected, since they had only just met. But then again, maybe she was pushing too hard on such an aspect. Similarly, she wasn't sure what friendship could accomplish with those that you barely knew.

Or at least...people you thought you knew...

For the time being, Miho pushed such thinking out of her mind, focusing back on what she could do and smiling as she placed her hand upon her hip.

"Okay then...What is it that you would wish to know? I can offer only what I know in all fairness..."

With her experience, she had some limitations within the field, but had gained a good understanding of the Sage Arts. Even if she were not able to completely do it herself, she had touched nature influenced chakra before and it was indeed powerful. It could be a weapon or a tool, depending on the users needs and understanding of it.
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

tag || || notes || ||
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Dec 15, 2021 19:00:04 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
groupLeaf Shinobi

Tateyama Yakitsukeru was now thoroughly confused internally, what the hell did she mean? What do you wish to know? Oh its like she hadn't already offered to teach everything that she knew. What was this upsetting woman getting at now? If veins could burst in one's brow without bulging the obvious agitation that emitted permeably into the air would take reach over any visual reaction, which summed up to only a twitch of the eye. If this was going to take time the two might as well sit, Yaki would distract her mind with the thought, not wanting to ruin what was a good deal for her in the long run.

"Firssst let usss sssit. Onee-Sssan isss pregnant, or I hope that isss a child sssince you are a shinobi, not of the Akamichi family. Let usss sssit sssomewhere covered, lessst I feel more a monssster than young lady." Yaki would speak in a more upright and proper manner past the speech lisp that seemed to imitate the animals that she was so friendly with. Walking past the older girl and off towards the closest cafe, a place where she was frequently a customer, if just a loitering body on the property. The owners didn't seem to mind to much at least, taking a seat in a slouched manner at the outer most table. She would look to make sure Miho was following at least, but in a rather lazy manner. A red eye glancing to the woman as the other held shut by the tips of her fingers impeding its line of sight.

"Ssstart from the beginning if you will."
TAGGED |
NOTES | Here

Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Dec 28, 2021 13:17:14 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Meeting of the Minds

The small comment toward her adopted family had not been lost upon the young woman, prompting a smirk to cross her lips as it seemed that seating themselves would likely be the best way to proceed with this conversation. Upon allowing her legs to rest beneath her, her demeanor shifted to that of a more relaxed one as Miho seemed to watch the young female with interest. With their change in setting now being more within the shade, the two seemed to have finally settled into a proper place where as to begin, though the girl wished for them to start at the very beginning.

"Well...If we are to start from there...I would go into the idea of sensing out Natural Energy within the surrounding area. As an apprentice, you already have an innate ability to determine the difference between chakra that is gathered within, and that which is borrowed from nature itself...It has a much more purified and almost alluring presence when draw out from the environment. Of course, while this can be good within moderation, there has to be a constant balance between what is taken and how it is controlled within the physical body..."

Her hands resting upon her lap, Miho would smile gently as she then nodded her head.

"This is what allows for the transformation into Sage mode, yet it is easily uncontrolled due to being unable to balance out the element within the body of the host that is taking it upon themselves. It makes it that much more important to be able to find the means of gathering natural chakra and being able to properly channel it. This goes into the need of having an understanding of chakra control..."
-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

tag || || notes || ||
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Dec 31, 2021 15:54:26 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
groupLeaf Shinobi

The younger girl would listen intently to her senior, thouhg it was mostly things that she already understood was part of the journey to sage mode, she also had yet to really step far along the thousands of steps to becoming a proper sage. Still, the advice and information was worth its weight in gold to someone so invested in the idea of the free motions off a sage.

"I actually am ssstill learning the processs of sssearching out natural energy. It wasss why I ssstarted carrying my friendsss, ssso that I could learn to sssearch for their life force. I've been having to learn to control chakra a bit recently due to my normal overflow being harmful to the techniquesss the academy teachesss. Nonesssensssical as that may be." Yakitsu would admit to her elder apprentice without much reservation to any 'embarassment', or lack thereof. The girl leaning back would sigh as she looked up for a moment, then inwards towards the inside of the shop and in a loud, but sweet voice she would call into the shop, "Obaa-Sssan, could we get some warm tea? I believe my Onee-Sssan could use a drink."

Yaki spent a lot of time at this shop when she wasn't directly training because the old lady who ran the shop was blind, never judging the young girl. On the contrary of things, Yakitsukeru often came here because it was a gem hidden in plain sight no person made better warm tea than the owner of the little tea shop. A local business that had stood the test of time the lady that ran the shop had been working in the area since she was Yakitsukeru's age, though her granddaughter often helped run the shop nowadays, the snake sage apprentice avoided days she worked... the tea was always too bitter.

"Ssso what do you sssuggest for training in sssuch mattersss? Is ssstillnesss training not enough to eventually find my way there? My chakra pool isss larger than normal according to the elder... ssso control isssn't easssy to learn for me. On a ssslightly different note, do you know when they will let me sssign the contract, or to sssee if I am worthy?"
TAGGED |
NOTES | Here

Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Jan 17, 2022 10:37:35 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Meeting of the Minds

"Well...there are other methods that are references in which to gather chakra from the surrounding environment. Some of which can be seen as beneficial, others less so. After all, sometimes the best method is the one that is tried and true. I have been told that another means of gathering natural chakra can be within motion, yet it is limited in it's amount and you must remain within a set radius..."

While it seemed as though the young girl was gaining more and more insight, it was a concern for Miho that some of her own ideas or even methods from the past might be out of place, if not perhaps out of date. She had done her homework of course, but new styles and methods were learned every day. It would not be much of a surprise to realize that these ideas no longer seemed practical.

"I know of some forms that helped me...though they do require some motion and timing...if you would like to learn them, I can more than aid you...as for when you may be granted permission to sign..."

Miho would allow her expression to lessen as she held a more stern one in place of her more light-hearted one.

"I can only imagine it is when you are ready...anymore question to this would only be up to the current sage and the Snakes themselves..."

-Jutsu Used-

-S.A Used-

tag || || notes || ||
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Jan 21, 2022 0:17:49 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
groupLeaf Shinobi

Yakitsukeru would listen with a attentive stare into the equally crimson eyes. This girl was only a few years her senior yet she had picked up sage mode already? But that also meant that she had failed if she was not on the path of the sage now. The connection to the snakes being a side effect of the long relationship that Miho had held with the summons. Yaki had absolutely no issue with whatever the woman had for her in terms of training, but Miho was far from being a teacher in the young sage's eyes. She was simply a convenient source of information for the girl who was needing the basic concepts so she could train long before the real training began.

"Fair enough on the ssside of the sssnakesss. I feel like it isss ssslightly irrelevant to gather natural energy on the move though isss it not?" Yakitsukeru would ask the girl with a furrow to her brow in a more quizzical manner, "How do you recommend that I train then, or on a more ssspecific note, how did you train with the great sssage Onee-Sssan? I have not been allowed to train with the sssage themssself until I proceed passst the academy... but I wish to get a sssolid basssisss before then."
TAGGED |
NOTES | Here

Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Jan 24, 2022 23:14:33 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
I'd say it depends on the motion..."

It was certainly not exactly what she had expected to say when it came to the teaching of an apprentice, but perhaps there was a bit of her acting in defense of her sensei in that regard. Her teaching hadn't been the failure in her training, it had been her lacking the will to see it through. There was nothing wrong with the way she had explained the method or in how she had practiced.

Rising up, it felt as if the woman had been offended somewhat, but rather than, she began to remove the leather vest from her torso, placing it down upon the ground as she allowed herself a bit of space. The girl wanted to learn how she had exactly come about her own training, prompting Miho to show her.

"In practice...or at least the way my Sage presented it to me...is to consider the act much like that of a dance...you must be flexible...able to move with the current of energy that is coming your way...When it comes to adapting to that of the Snake, you have to be able to move quickly, and strike fast..."

Dance of the Serpent
Releasing a slow breath, Miho would allow herself to become much more relaxed, her eyes closed as she began to move gracefully from one side to the next, she allow her hips to move within a circular like motion, prompting her body to feel energy starting to gather at her core, her arms would move as if they were water, fluidly moving from one form to the next, it was if she had no bones holding herself in place.

In a single motion, her hand would begin to glow with a small amount of natural chakra, faint, but still present before she gently lowered herself to the ground as though she were a serpent, from there, she took both her hands and cupped it around the small ember, placing it back into the ground as what looked to be a seedling sprout appeared within it's place.

Releasing a soft breath, she'd returned to her starting stance, hands in front of her as she then opened her eyes.

"It takes time to get used to the motion, but it can be effective...I have heard that some sages are capable to seals that gather reserves and maintain the rotations required that way as to keep larger amounts of natural chakra within...."
-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Naga Shinsei: Doutai no Mai [Sacred Serpent: Dance of Movements]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu; Senjutsu
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
The first basic dance form required for the majority of the other techniques. By generating movement through the midsection and then quickly transfering that kinetic energy elsewhere to the body, the user effectively doubles the speed and effectiveness of any physical movement they were about to perform. This allows one to make a twice as fast slap, a twice as high jump or a tice as potent kick to name a few. With senjutsu chakra added to the mix, the effects become quadrupled (x4).

NAME: Naga Shinsei: Atari no Mai [Sacred Serpent: Dance of Reaching the Spot]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
REQUIREMENTS: None
DESCRIPTION:
The user shifts the muscles in a particular extremity, temporarily dislocating it as they are about to strike. This gives one a temporary boost in flexibility as well as perhaps a couple inches of extra reach of which to strike with. While considered a failed technique with more drawbacks then advantages, it allows one strike from seemingly unnatural angles very quickly before withdrawing their limb and reseting their joints.

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION
Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Feb 5, 2022 22:44:31 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
groupLeaf Shinobi

Pure childish fascination from crystal clear eyes. Innocent eyes like that of a child who knew nothing of pain or sorrow, of abandonment or the torment of outer beauty. Yakitsu would watch Miho with respect growing in her gullet from the jealousy she had felt earlier. There was no strife that required jealousy here, this elder sister of hers on the path of sagehood had given up her right to sagely power. But Miho could be a guide if only Yakitsu asked for her to be so.

As natural energy manifested her eyes would only grow, sharp for a moment as she saw the power she coveted so much manifest from this semi-outsider of the world that the young snake had come to live in. This was the sort of thing that she had needed to leave her wordly emotion behind. Selfish desire for power growing from a curiosity to grow and increasing as the wish to hold that ability grew heavier.

"Then Onee-Sssan would be able to teach me thisss method ssso that I may begin my path?" The academy student would ask with curiosity written on her face. Even as smart as she may have been, Yaki had no direct character to show her how to start the road that she had been placed on. The sage themselves had been gone for some time and it made her grow weary of what may have been or would be. Pulling out a notebook the girl would pull out an elaborate picture, thin symbols and patterns strewn in one could recognize this as a strange fuinjutsu of sorts, "I wasss taught a method of assistance in the art of gathering, though I do not know if I have drawn it ssso that it may work as I wish it too. Do you think with thisss and what you have shown me I will be able to achieve my goal of sssage sssoon?"
TAGGED |
NOTES | The Fuinjutsu she is showing is a fairly accurate if a little rough version of this.

Meeting of the Minds[Wisp]Feb 6, 2022 19:53:17 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Perhaps...I can not say that I have seen anything like it...but if I were to guess..."

Looking over the design, Miho would blink with some surprise as she never recalled seeing anything like it before. In truth, it was a first for her, as she had to learn the process in a more physical manner. Still, it was likely from the symbols within the details that this was more or less a means to focus chakra, not gather it. Her expression shifted a bit as Mimiki seemed to find himself peeking out from his place within the woman's pouch, his expression calm as he looked over the image as well.

"I'd call it a skin....not the best kind...but if this one were to try going to Sage State, it would keep her from turning to stone...elder would know more than me..."

Miho would then nod as she placed one hand upon her hip as she allowed the other to rest beneath her face.

"I do not see any reason why it should not be applicated into the method I know...if only temporary in the process to your teaching...I assume this seal isn't going to be able to handle excessive strain..."
-Jutsu Used-
NAME: Naga Shinsei: Doutai no Mai [Sacred Serpent: Dance of Movements]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu; Senjutsu
DESCRIPTION:
The first basic dance form required for the majority of the other techniques. By generating movement through the midsection and then quickly transfering that kinetic energy elsewhere to the body, the user effectively doubles the speed and effectiveness of any physical movement they were about to perform. This allows one to make a twice as fast slap, a twice as high jump or a tice as potent kick to name a few. With senjutsu chakra added to the mix, the effects become quadrupled (x4).

NAME: Naga Shinsei: Atari no Mai [Sacred Serpent: Dance of Reaching the Spot]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
REQUIREMENTS: None
DESCRIPTION:
The user shifts the muscles in a particular extremity, temporarily dislocating it as they are about to strike. This gives one a temporary boost in flexibility as well as perhaps a couple inches of extra reach of which to strike with. While considered a failed technique with more drawbacks then advantages, it allows one strike from seemingly unnatural angles very quickly before withdrawing their limb and reseting their joints.

-S.A Used-

Enhanced Chakra Control
Training within the land of Snakes has given more than just experience in Senjutsu, it as also taught her precise control over her chakra and it's supply available to her in exact moments of need. Though she never fully mastered Senjutsu, her ability to control and execute techniques with limited resources have proven to display an understanding of control over her own supply of internal energy and granted her the ability to make each strike count, knowing full well that it might be her last attempt at making an impact against a pressing opponent.

TAGS:
WORDS:
NOTES:
BRY of W&&R and CAUTION