Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 9, 2021 10:14:26 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As Night turned to Morning Taki slept on the couch speakers around her neck blasting some tunes, plates of discarded bones laid on the floor from the dinner that the two had brought home from their night out before.

It had been a fun few days of adventure for the young Okada getting to spend time with her sweetheart all leading up to her birthday which was a morning away. It was a good break from the rigors of training to just relax for a time. As she laid on the couch the sound of her music could be heard blaring from the speakers of her headphones which were wrapped around her neck as she snored loudly on the living room sofa.

One last loud Yawn would escape her as her eyes would blink open and the blonde stretched herself out and adjusted to the morning light. Her boots sat directly next to the couch and her jacket hung up on a coat rack as her pants laid strung over the couch with her scarf. For a moment she strutted about in her leotard, stretching herself out as she’d walk towards Kasumi’s door remembering the girl told her she had to wake up in the morning to go somewhere with her instructor.

"Yo, Rise and shine gorgeous suns out.” she’d say tapping on her door before making towards the fridge to try and find something to eat having already taken a shower the night before. "So where ya goin’ you got a mission or something?” she'd call out as she looked around for leftovers.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

273 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 9, 2021 10:15:30 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 9, 2021 11:30:27 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

Both Kazue and Kasumi were decent brats with some potential, but Kasumi was developing at a slighty faster pace than her teammate, and because of that, Kyouka had decided to give Kazue some time so he could train his clan techniques and become a better Kaguya overall, while she would take Kasumi on a mission by herself - for the most part.

Thing is, Kyouka used to be a member of the Hunter-nin and as such, she developed the habit of trailing and spying on people she considered somewhat important. The development and success of her team was being closely scrutinized by the boy-kage and she wasn't willing to give him any reason to undermine her and her accomplishments, and if that meant she had to waste some of her precious time making sure they weren't up to anything that could taint her own glory, so be it.

Therefore, she was well-aware of her relationship with this Rock Shinobi. Admittedly, she didn't know enough about this blond, other than the fact that she belonged to those weird wrestlers, the Okada. But she had a good plan on gathering more information on Kasumi's sweetheart; she would take her to the mission with them. With that in mind, Kyouka made her way to Kasumi's house bright and early and as she stood by her door, she knocked on it once, but with so much force that the door was just... broken. The door fell flat on Kasumi's floor, and upon doing so, Kyouka faked surprise and covered her mouth with her hand. "Opsie daisy... Guess I knocked a bit hard!" she said, cracking a somewhat mischievous smirk and chuckling lightly.

Her violet eyes were quick to find the blond and she stared at her from head to toes. "And you should be Okada-chan, aren't you?" she asked.

and this is hell

321 words
C-Rank Mission

made by eden @ gs and thq
Ren has written 284 posts
Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 9, 2021 12:48:00 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
A true justice must be served.
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
There is only one path left to take.

When Taco knocked on Kasumi's door, it would open almost right after with Kasumi standing on the other side already dressed. Her hair was dry, but it looked as though she had already showered and done all of her daily routine. Kasumi was never late or under prepared for a mission.

"Good morning." She'd say with a wide smile. Life had been very interesting the last couple days for Kasumi, who generally lived a life of training and missions on repeat. Having a friend- or was it girlfriend? - was something that completely broke the monotony. "Did you sleep okay? I hope I didn't wake ya. I had to get ready for my, yeah, mission."

Kasumi herself had slept like a queen the night. Something about being as relaxed as they were before bed was enough to make the sleep come like a gift given in earnest.

The morning wife life couldn't be enjoyed long as soon the door literally came collapsing in and Kasumi's hand fell to her sword instantly. She stopped just before launching an assault on her sensei.

"Kyouka-sensei." She greeted through grit teeth, glaring hard. "You've broken my door. First my sword, no my door? Once is an accident. Twice is a coincidence. A third time would be enemy action. My father taught me that."

She relaxed a bit, sheathing her sword. "Are you ready to go then? You owe me a door by the way. So I hope you didn't have plans for your mission money."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 9, 2021 14:29:14 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Taki turned about at the door opening she’d smile to the girl before heading towards the fridge and was asked if she slept well. "Yeah I slept alright I musta fell asleep with my tunes in, and if you showered I musta missed it, I was out.” the girl would state as she rummaged through the fridge trying to find something to fill her stomach.

However just as she was ready to grab a carton of milk out of the fridge, a loud smash and then followed by her bumping her head on the top of the fridge door. "Agh, damn it.” the girl would say turning about somewhat indignantly "Hey who the fu--” but before more could be said Kasumi would respond with the phrase. "Kyouka sensei.” Taki looked to the woman somewhat surprised. "Sensei...so this is the chick you were telling me about.” she’d say speaking in her thickOkadan Accent as she looked the lady over noting the way that she spoke and how energetic she seemed, it was weird in the same way that the other performers would act whenever they were trying to get one over on the crowd seemed a bit odd.

"Did you really have to break the damn door down?” she’d say placing her hands on her hips, she’d hear Kasumi’s protests about the busted door and would offer comfort. "If she don’t cover it I gotcha.” Taki would state rubbing the girls shoulder and planting a peck on her cheek. After the display of affection however the girl would place on her pants and place her jacket over her shoulder with a large konoha symbol and a cross through it and would then lace up her boots before heading out with the duo. "Alright so what’re we doin?” the youth would ask ready for action. She'd strap her title belt around her waist before ending her introduction. "Names, Taki "Ba-ku-dan." Okada by da way." she'd say accenting and punctuating her name.

If she had known about the Okada as a whole her name would be rather familiar as the daughter of the clan head Kodi Okada. However the sight of an Okada as a shinobi was a very odd sight considering the clan itelf only had around 20 shinobi in their ranks.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

297 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 10, 2021 15:16:50 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

At this point, Kasumi was already kinda used to Kyouka being a little extra with the team, and she didn't seem too bothered by the door, other than a little bit of anger, but anger and Kasumi were close friends, so nothing unusual there. She smiled at her students words and chuckled lightly. "Worry not, I can train you on how to fix a door." she casually said, before turning her violet eyes to the blonde standing there, questioning her if she really did need to break the door. Kyouka shrugged, only to roll her eyes in their orbits when Taki offered to cover it.

"Great, can we forget about the door for a sec? We have a mission, and that's a tad bit more important, okay? And you..." she paused for a second, touching her chin. "Aren't your people into fake fighting? What are you doing with that?" she asked, pointing to the belt with the Hidden Rock Village symbol, a proof that she was a Shinobi. Kyouka had never heard of a ninja Okada, and that didn't sound like a great combination, as the woman had zero respect for any sort of sports and entertainment; if it wasn't real military training, like Shinobis and Samurai, to Kyouka, it was a complete waste of time.

Kyouka then stared at Kasumi, and decided to tease her a bit. "So, are you bringing your pet with us? Mind briefing her on the mission then? And let's get some walking done! Clock is ticking, kids!" she said in a nonchalant tone, turning her heels and walking towards the exit of Kasumi's house.

and this is hell

287 words
C-Rank Mission

Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 23, 2021 21:58:15 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Dealing with Kyouka was always a hassle, but even that proved to be alright if Taco was around. It was still annoying, but much more tolerable. "Fixing a door isn't training. I'm not doing labor as training... sheesh." She looked over to Taco, shrugging a bit. "Yes, this is her. She's like... the worst most of the time, but beggars and choosers and all. She's strong as Hell at least."

Kasumi spoke as if her sensei wasn't standing right in front of her, never acknowledging that she even spoke of her to the old lady's face.

"The mission, from what I've heard, is going to some night club guys business and just being security. It should take a couple days, though. I'm glad you get to come. I wouldn't want to leave you here all alone."

She then looked to her sensei with a frown. "Done talking about the door? I sure as Hell am not! We're about to go on a mission for more than a day and my house doesn't have a door! What if someone steals my shit?"

Hopefully Kazue or Asuka came around at some point to fix it. That'd be nice. Kasumi stared a bit at the cool belt Taco was wearing, wondering how to get one of those.

"Ay, uh, we should probably get going though. If I'm robbed you owe me, sensei."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Kenjutsu Training:
Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 27, 2021 1:29:39 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two of them stood there she’d hear Kasumi speak about her saying how she was the worst but that she was also pretty powerful. "I dunno, she don’t look like much and who da fuck cares how powerful she is...she ain’t got no damn--” however in that instance the woman would point to her belt and say that she and her clan were into fake fighting, this stopped Taki dead in her tracks. "Call it whatcha want...but you couldn’t last a day in my world, hell looking at ya they might not even let you in tha door." the girl had the shit eatingest grin on her face as she walked up to the older Jounin. "Don’t you EVA come at my people like that again, we clear.”

Taki was very straight with her words and she meant it she didn’t care who you were no one insults her clans craft. But at the same time her reaction was far more reserved than normal she drew the battle lines and told her not to cross em. But to add extra fuel to the fire she laid out a challenge. "And if you got a problem with dat we can settle it after the missions over.” she’d say walking past her and tipping her hat.

As their leader for the day began walking Taki who had noticed that Kasumi seemed interested in the belt would whisper in her ear. "Ya know if you really want I can get one of dhese made for you too.” but in the midst of her murmuring she’d look over at their teacher, and quietly add something else. "Oh and uhh...sorry you gotta deal with awll uhh...dat."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

259 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 27, 2021 1:29:59 GMT -5
Night Fun | [C - Rank]Nov 27, 2021 19:09:58 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Kyouka didn't seem to care too much about Kasumi's words regarding the door, but she did giggle when she mentioned that she was very strong and nodded. "That's right, Kasumi-chan! Sensei is very strong and will protect you weaklings in this mission!" she said in a somewhat reassuring tone followed by a quick wink. The blond girl, however, seemed to be a tad bit more defiant, and that prompted Kyouka to glare at her when she said that she wouldn't last a day in her world. "You are probably right, blondie. I can't stand hillbilly-land... It would bore me to death." she shrugged, shaking her head as if she accepted the fact that boredom would - indeed - kill her.

When Taki came close to her, she didn't seem concerned in the slightest and, instead, she gave the girl a wide smirk, showing her sharp fangs. "Look kid, Kasumi-chan likes you for some reason, so I won't kill you, so why don't you take a chill pill and stop trying to bite more than ya can chew? You will end up choking to death." even though her tone was still rather playful, there was still a hint of threat in there. Then, to stop Kasumi's complaints, Kyouka took the door and effortlessly put it back there, and once everyone was out of the house, she would use the spikes of her Uemori, to pin the door to the wall, making it a temporary fix. "There, nobody will get in now." she said with a smile on her face.

Then, she turned to Kasumi. "By the way, you will be leading the way. I'm here to support you and help you learn to be a team leader. You are the brains of the team, not that Kazue-chan is much of a challenge in that regard." still, in her own way, Kyouka was putting Kasumi in a position of responsibility. She did want the girl to grow into a strong Shinobi in the near future.

Once that had been said, the trio would depart, with Kyouka letting the Momochi lead the way and following close behind.

and this is hell

369 words
C-Rank Mission

Night Fun | [C - Rank]Dec 4, 2021 12:24:49 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

There was tension between the Jounin and Taco, and Kasumi did her best to at least stand between the two of them. If there was a fight just before their mission, the odds of success would certainly plummet. "Easy there, guys, no need to fight it out right now. We can spar or something after the missions done. I'd love to see you break her leg, Taco."

Kasumi said the last bit with a playful wink to her friend. It wasn't a secret that Kasumi found it hard to work with her sensei. Mostly because the old hag was a bully of the highest caliber. For now, the distractions were completely welcome. Taco mentioning the belt made Kasumi perk up a bit, smiling.

"I'd like that. Not sure I'd carry it around everywhere, but I'd love to hang one up at my house. Make the place less bland." And it would help remind Kasumi of Taco when she eventually had to return home for her training.

Kyouka said that Kasumi would be the leader of the mission, making the younger girl raise a brow. She didn't expect the responsibility. In fact, she didn't think her sensei trusted her much at all. Kasumi herself wasn't even sure she could handle it, and was embarrassed when the first place she led the group was to a map.

"I, uh, don't really get to leave the village much so I gotta find us a good way to get there."

She'd study the map quickly, knowing that if she dawdled her sensei would get frustrated and annoying again. She quickly made a decision and started walking towards their mission. She didn't take the fastest route, but they'd definitely get there on time still. As they moved, Kasumi would be visibly tense, eyes looking for bandits and the like.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

Night Fun | [C - Rank]Dec 9, 2021 0:56:37 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the older woman gave her a particularly stern warning the youth would open her mouth to say something only for Kasumi to step in between the two of them and wink to her. "Yeah…I’m down for dat.” she’d state with a smirk on her face, in response the Kasumi's sparring suggestion. But with that the older woman would lead them out and Taki would follow behind Kasumi. As they walked the girl said she’d like one just to spruce up her home a little bit. "Hell yeah it would I'll see what I can do!” she’d say. "What d’ya want on it? Maybe some kinda nickname or a cool design?” the girl would ask they waited for the door to be repaired.

However as they kept walking the girl would hear Kasumi be announced as the leader and would look to her with a smile. "Way ta go leada.” she’d say giving her a playful jab with her elbow not wanting to show her too much unnecessary affection even if she would’ve liked to maybe wrap an arm around her, but unfortunately duty calls. "So job here is we go in help bounce a couple people at a night club and we head back?” she’d look to her beloved and then back at the woman in charge of them.

"No offense but uhh, how much strategy do we really need for dat? Or is there more to dis then I’m anticipatin? You said security right? Like uhh...a bouncer yeah?” she’d state placing her hands in her pockets. Just how much security detail could place need, something was up and she needed ot be clued in.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

254 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Dec 9, 2021 0:57:43 GMT -5
Night Fun | [C - Rank]Dec 17, 2021 18:19:38 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Kyouka laughed when Kasumi mentioned how she would love to see the blondie break Kyouka's leg and she nodded. "I will make sure to give her enough of a concussion after the mission so she can have that delusion." she mocked the Rock shinobi, as she knew it was close to impossible for her to accomplish such a feat, especially considering Kyouka's Hijutsu, a hard counter against most Taijutsu users, and if she was anything like her clan of clowns, she was probably focused on hand-tohand combat. When they talked about the wrestling belt, the jounin rolled her violet eyes in her orbits, finding that talk idiotic to say the least, but for a change she kept her thoughts to herself.

Once she named Kasumi as the leader, she noticed that the girl got nervous, and again, something rare from Kyouka, she approached the girl, touching her shoulder and placing her head close to her ear. "I believe you are ready, so don't disappoint me, okay? Leader!" she said, putting some emphasis on the leader part. Taki seemed to think they could go in almost blind, and she wasn't totally wrong, but that was not her decision to make, it was Kasumi's, so she glared at the blondie and clicked her tongue.

"Well, you seem to travel a lot, so instead of suggesting a way to handle the mission, why don't you make yourself useful for a change and try and help your captain to find a good route?" she said, keeping the smile on her face, despite the fact that she carried a bit of scorn in her tone.

and this is hell

287 words
C-Rank Mission

Night Fun | [C - Rank]Jan 6, 2022 12:28:27 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Taco made a quick point about the job not needing too much planning if they were just supposed to be security. Kasumi shook her head lightly at the implication, though. "Well, it might seem simple but there's more to it than just bouncing at a club y'know. We have to look good and leave a good impression so they want to hire Kirigakure again. More missions means more money. More money means more power."

Kasumi looked at the girl with a slight smile, knowing that her lecture was probably boring. "More power means it'll be easier to put Konoha on it's ass when the time comes."

She'd lead the team down the route she had picked, staying close to Taco for the walk and keeping her guard up for any bandits or the like. As they got closer, it'd be clear that the night life of the city hadn't gone into full swing yet.

Not to say all was quiet. Groups were beginning to get gathered for their night out on the town. There was someone standing outside of the club they were directed to go to, but the club wasn't open yet. Kasumi approached the man.

"You hired shinobi, yes? For protection."

The man was excited to see them, and explained that they'd be opening shortly. Kasumi would face her comrades, smiling politely.

"Well, we should come up with a game plan then."

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Jutsu used:

Night Fun | [C - Rank]Jan 6, 2022 19:35:29 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the trio made their way into town it was time for the mission to begin their job, to guard a nightclub Kasumi that explained that in doing so they’d effectively be gaining more power for their village. "Oh I get it…!” Taki had only been on a few missions herself but if this was all it took for them to get stronger she'd take em all on. "So, you're saying if I go and knock out a whole bunch o missions for Iwa we'll be crushing dat scum in no time?!" the girl would pump her fist psyched and full of energy. "Now we're talking!” the girl would think, A pensive look on her face growing as she went into a deep thought. "But I wonda…just how strong is Iwa?” she’d think.

"And hey howzabout ya bring that beefy brain o yours over to Iwa sometime and we can slam out a few of em ova dere too!” she’d say with a psyched tone of voice. "You can even bring de old wicked bitch of da water over dere!”

As Kasumi led the mission and spoke with the club owner in charge it was time to come up with a game plan. Taki stopped to think for a moment. "Well I mean if dhere’s 3 of us maybe each one of us can cover a point a entry? Or maybe even we could have one person awn lookout and da odda two keeping watch on da entrance and da exit?” the girl would shrug she wasn’t exactly the best at coming up with strategies and like to keep things pretty simple. "What exactly are we gonna be up against?” she’d ask scratching her head. "Odda shinobi, some two bit punks, thieves?”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

320 WORDS SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Jan 6, 2022 19:38:16 GMT -5
Night Fun | [C - Rank]Jan 9, 2022 16:41:02 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Kyouka was mildly amused to find out about their distaste for the Hidden Leaf, and that was a pleasant surprise. "You know kids, I'm so happy you want to screw with the Leaf. I hate those little bastards." she said with a large smile on her face, mostly just adding the comment to the conversation, and then she promptly ignored most of Taki's words coming up next, she didn't really care for the blonde anyways.

Once they arrived at the club and talked to one of their representatives, Taki started asking questions. "There are no trained shinobi here, so at most, some random thug that may or may not be able to use chakra to a basic extent. Nothing for us to worry about. That being said..." and as she said that, she turned to Kasumi, who had been elected as the captain of the mission. "How do you think it would be the best way of keeping everyone here safe, captain? Cover all entrances and exits? Infiltrate someone inside the club to be undercover? It's your call, after all." she said, giving Kasumi a playful wink.

and this is hell

205 words
C-Rank Mission

Night Fun | [C - Rank]Jan 11, 2022 11:38:20 GMT -5
Kasumi Momochi
Kasumi Momochi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE

Talking about Kasumi going to Iwa for some missions sparked the girls interest a bit. She insisted she had wanted to see more of the shinobi world, and this was a good opportunity. "Yes, we'll have to talk with Toru-kyn about that. He might let me." She would say as they made their way inside to talk about strategy.

Kasumi took a few moments to consider her teammates inputs on the strategy. Guarding entrances and exits was important, luckily there was one main entrance and only a few different emergency exits. That said, this was a mission for a reason.

"I suspect if the owner is hiring shinobi for protection, he's expecting some kind of trouble beyond riff raff. We should have someone at the door, as a bouncer. Then we should have someone on the club floor to make sure nothing stupid happens..."

The problem came from the multiple exits, then. If they had more than one exit to cover, and one entrance then they simply didn't have the manpower. Well, unless they did rounds. That would mean more people were needed on the floor.

"I think Kyouka-sensei should guard the door. If there's more than just simple trouble, that's likely where they'd come from and you're the most skilled as a Jounin. Me and Taco can patrol the floor, make sure nobody has too much and gets rowdy."

Nodding, proud of her plan and ability to assess that she'd learned on her many missions, Kasumi gave the orders. She'd plan a route for her and Taco, and explain to Kyouka that she was to make sure nobody entered with weapons or the like.

SAs:
Demon Chakra:

Kenjutsu Training:

Large Chakra Reserves:

Equipment: Hakushika Kami

Jutsu used: