Sage Scroll

compose a reply
Sage ScrollNov 13, 2021 14:27:12 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
Tateyama Yakitsukeru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

Grand Summoning Scroll

OWNER: Sages
CLASSIFICATION: Supplementary
ELEMENT: N/A
RESTRICTIONS: Senjutsu Specialization, Kuchiyose no Jutsu [Summoning Technique]

DESCRIPTION:
This giant scroll is made of extremely high quality paper and bound in a outer covering roll of thin finely worked leather that's color varies between sages. Simple in nature the scroll usually was a bandage wraping attached to the scroll to leverage its weight so that its not as much of a hinderance in one's hands.

ABILITIES:
[Seals of the Animal] An item designed more for inexperienced, or younger sages, the scroll when unfurled onto the ground shows itself to be a massive set of fuinjutsu technique seals. By performing the Kuchiyose no Jutsu in conjunction with the scroll seals, the scroll interacts with the Kuchiyose technique, allowing a sage to call upon a summon of higher strength than usual [One rank higher than usual]. This item is only usuable once in a thread.

[Weight Balance] While heavy the scroll is designed to be easier to carry than other scrolls of its size. As such its size is less of a hinderance to those that use this item.
last edit by Tateyama Yakitsukeru on Nov 13, 2021 18:39:37 GMT -5
Wisp has written 291 posts
Sage ScrollNov 13, 2021 16:21:09 GMT -5
Han
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Han Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age 31 years old birthday January 30th rank occupation
We already allow for characters to summon one rank above. So summoning even BEYOND that won’t be allowed that. You can change the concept or this can be archived.
Han has written 492 posts