compose a reply
sea wolvesNov 13, 2021 17:17:59 GMT -5
Ōorigami Asahi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōorigami Asahi Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday 6/13 rank Genin occupation Team 1 Member

sea wolves

Misc Note: So back when I didn't know what I was doing, this was the other mission I started before making the mission application. I thought that since it was in a approved mission board already, you could just do it. AP and I already finished the thread. It was around the time I also made the mission thread with Remble, so same mistake, but this is the last time. 

Finished Mission Thread: Sea Wolves [Issei] [C Rank Mission]

Mission Rank:
 C

NPC Required: No

Random Mission Scenario: Disabled

Participants:

Description:
In recent times sea trade has become dangerous and merchant ships going from the land of Fire have been harassed and raided for their cargo by pirates. In order to secure the trade routes going towards their allies a teams of shinobi are sometimes assigned to protect the ships. [Original Mission Post: KONOHA JOINT VILLAGE MISSIONS]

last edit by Ōorigami Asahi on Nov 13, 2021 17:22:09 GMT -5
Milu has written 379 posts
sea wolvesNov 13, 2021 18:10:00 GMT -5
cocoa
Reflect carefully upon your actions.
cocoa Avatar
groupGlobal Moderator
age birthday rank occupation
If a mission is already from an approved board, all you have to do is post on the board thread claiming it. The only thing that you did wrong here was not posting on the board that you would be taking the mission. Remember to do that in future and you should be fine!

Since this is a repeatable mission, I will still reward you the points. If it were a one-time mission and someone else had already properly claimed it on the board, this would not be the case, so be careful about making sure you do so next time!

Remember to post mission turn-ins on your purchasing thread instead of as a separate thread so that we can keep track of turn-in dates.

1/1, approved. EXP added.
Cocoa has written 196 posts