Duty| Raimaa

compose a reply
Duty| RaimaaNov 27, 2021 6:13:08 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
Grinning when the kid asked how Raimaa did that, she'd hold up her arm and pop out the two launchers built into it, a Kunai and a small ball of iron sat ready to be launched before they were closed back up.

"Without going into specifics" Raimaa started, suddenly drawing her wooden sword in a flash and cutting the Kunai in half. The two that went for her shins flew wide and landing a few meters away from her. The highly technical throwing technique looking good on paper but being beyond what a Genin was capable of pulling off in such a quick moment. "Teenage Raimaa thought she was better than she was"
Lilly has written 887 posts
Duty| RaimaaNov 27, 2021 9:33:42 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would look to the launchers on her arms, with intrigue and fascination "Projectile based Kunai Launchers, a modern take on traditional shinobi warfare, how innovative!” the girl would state in amazement, "I'd never seen anything like that." she'd say as she threw her set of Kunai. After her throw attempt she’d notice her two Kunai went long a good effort but something she still needed to work on, she scowled slightly in frustration.
[break] [break]
However as the third Kunai closed in the youth would think she finally had the upper hand only to see the blade swing faster than normal and before she realized it the Kunai was cleaved in two, leaving the girl flabbergasted once again. Raimaa would then make a remark stating that the Teenage Raimaa would think she was cooler than she really was. "I think the current Raimaa is quite cool!” The girl would state with a smile.
[break] [break]
Jun still had a few Kunai left 5 in total, she’d start by throwing three from one hand, using them to distract the elder shinobi before throwing her last two in the same vein as her first throw she had done at the start of her practice having both of them moving in unison however this time without a clash. "Yes I’m doing it.” she’d think.
[break] [break]
She figured that if she went for this particular throw that Raimaa would raise her blade to cover the spot of her next throw, however she wasn’t aiming specifically for Raimaa. Her goal this time was too attempt and pierce through the wooden sword itself in an effort to disable it, if she could render the weapon unusable then she'd still have the upper hand against the enemy or so she would think.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]303 WORDS / TAGGED

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Nov 27, 2021 9:34:03 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Duty| RaimaaDec 1, 2021 9:39:17 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Raimaa was still for a moment as the Kunai flew towards her, and then the woman just straight up vanished from sight with a single powerful move that blasted the snow away.
"A shinobi is a master of deception" Raimaa whispered in the woman's ear, having landed softly behind her after jumping up at a rate fast enough that a Genin had no chance of following the move.

And then, she'd step away and flourish her sword around some.
"When you think something is strange or too obvious, then it generally is. A wooden sword isn't going to be cutting Kunai in half any time soon. So clearly there is something going on with it that you don't know. Targetting it in an attempt to break it is therefore not a great plan until you absolutely know it can be broken.

Which, this one can't be. At least, not by you"
Duty| RaimaaDec 1, 2021 21:45:58 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl attempted her throws it would appear her plan worked however despite her near perfect throw the elder shinobi would vanish and appear behind her before she had a chance to notice startling the young girl she’d step away and look to her. "So fast.” the youth would think in awe of her speed and ability.
[break] [break]
As she stood behind her she’d whisper something in her ear giving her a rundown on why her plan didn’t work. "You saw right through me?” the girl would stand to her feet. "But how did she know?" she'd wonder.
[break] [break]
"Miss Raimaa your deductive reasoning is impeccable!” she’d say giddly it would seem the woman had a great deal of wisdom, and more to learn always made the girl enthusiastic. "So I should confirm my suspicions before enacting a my coup de gras!” the girl would state.
[break] [break]
"Though truth be told I simply thought that the reason as to why you were able to perform such a feat was simply due to your proficiency with weaponry.” the girl would rub her chin. "But even if I wanted to try I’m out of weapons, I think that wraps up my training for now.” the girl would pick up her Kunai from off of the ground and place them in her back pocket. "I take it you won’t be joining me for Coffee…?” she'd say looking over at the older woman in response to her not answering her earlier inquiry.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]213 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Dec 1, 2021 21:49:59 GMT -5
Duty| RaimaaDec 3, 2021 9:17:28 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"Mmhmm. Most people see the sword swinging part of Bukijutsu and think that is all there is to becoming a skilled Shinobi. But if you master your sword art to a sublime degree in a cave away from everyone, you'll still risk defeat every fight.

'If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle'.

In basic terms, you need to training gauging your opponent and spotting intent as much as you need to train using a weapon" Raimaa would then, raise an eyebrow at the woman's request.
"Coffee? Hmm. I don't drink the stuff personally since I am hyperactive enough as it is, but I can join you for a drink if you want to get to know me better in your attempt to slowly romance me and become a permanent part of my life"
Duty| RaimaaDec 4, 2021 12:36:50 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would listen intently to the words of her instructor. "I see...so even If I practice to the best of my ability it's useless if I don't have a firm grasp of my opponent as well.” the girl would think on her words for a moment.
[break] [break]
"Then I suppose that means I’ve got a lot more to learn about myself strengths and weaknesses included perhaps that can be a topic of our next lesson, if you’ll have me of course. I appreciate your wise words Miss Raimaa and would be honored if you would teach me again.” she’d look to her with a smile.
[break] [break]
And then after moment the woman would make a remark about romancing her way into her heart. "Romance? I don't know Miss Raimaa, I don't think I have the time for it, I have much to do before the exams.” Jun would casually remark. In truth the young silver haired girl never really pondered the thought. For her the number 1 priority was her training and right now her first love was and always will be learning.
[break] [break]
"I only love learning and knowledge, things that stimulate the mind and what truly stoke my fire!” she’d say with an excited grin, as she picked up her kunai off of the ground. "Now come let us be off, I can't wait to hear more about you!” she’d say as she placed the last of her Kunai in her back pouch as she looked over at the older woman. "Perhaps you can regale me with your exploits as a shinobi? Or perhaps I could show you some of my art! I have so many things I can't wait to learn about!” With that the girl would make her way to a coffee shop that she would frequent near her home and would hopefully get to enjoy a nice question filled afternoon.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]291 WORDS / TAGGED

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]