groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]

It was mission time, Jun’s first to be exact with her teammate Taji, a young boy who had also been assigned to her team whom she had happily made her acquaintance with some few days prior and she was quite excited. The young silver haired girl would get herself up before the crack of dawn, brush her hair and get herself dressed in her purple parka, opting to leave her staff at home since there wasn’t much need for it.
[break][break]
Their team leader was out on a mission and unfortunately away and had yet to actually interact with the two of them but he was there lurking somewhere or so they were told. As the morning went on it was time for Jun to go she’d wave goodbye to her parents as she made her way out of the cabin and towards Taji’s home.
[break][break]

The two had agreed to arrive together and so after making a quick pot of morning coffee, one for her and one for him, Jun would arrive at Taji’s abode waiting outside his door, and politely knocking as the snow calmly fell from the sky lightly dusting her purple parka’s hood.
[break][break]
"Taji! It’s me Jun are you ready!” she’d call out waiting for him to answer, taking a light sip of her coffee as she stood outside ready to take on the day, her hands warmed by the thermos in her hands. "I made you some coffee, but you’ll have to hurry or it’ll get cold!” [break] [break]

[break] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]250 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Nov 24, 2021 11:29:00 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
Clear the Snow | TajiNov 29, 2021 23:29:05 GMT -5
Imagawa Taji
"I will always fight to protect my friends and family."
Imagawa Taji Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/29 rank Genin occupation Genin Team Two

The day of his first-ever mission came around quickly, so quickly that he was really glad he had packed beforehand. As he tugged his boots on and grabbed his things he found himself racing to the front door of his home while tugging his pack on, his bow firmly attached to one side and quiver on the other. Even if this was a simple mission he had to get used to being ready for whatever he might encounter. At least his father told him he should always be prepared, especially when they went off on a hunt.

Taji had nearly forgotten about the agreement between himself and Jun to walk together to their destination until he'd heard the knocking. So when he tugged the door open very close to being late he might have been put together but his hair told a story about having only woken rather recently. He made a slight effort to brush his fingers through it but it was still messy when he finished. "Morning Jun."

He tugged on his hat over the top of the messy hair, deciding it really didn't matter since it was too cold to not have it on. "Sorry I ran a little late." At least he wasn't too late since she had just gotten here, and with coffee which sounded good with how cold the day would be. Considering he had been sitting eating breakfast he supposed it could have been much worse. A faint smile came to his face as his mind jump forward to the fact they had their first mission today. "You brought coffee? Thanks! Are you ready for our first mission?" It might not be glamorous but as Genin, they wouldn't be doing really difficult things yet.

| 290 words | notes
template by Vel of PIXEL PERFECT
last edit by Imagawa Taji on Nov 29, 2021 23:57:20 GMT -5
Taji has written 6 posts
Clear the Snow | TajiNov 30, 2021 0:43:53 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As Taji arrived she greeted him with a smile as she handed him his coffee. "Don’t apologize your fine, here.” she’d had him the hot thermos filled with the sweetly made coffee. "I wasn’t sure how you liked it so I added a little bit of cream in it to make it sweeter for you, I hope you like it. I was worried you might get cold.” as the two made their way through the snow heading towards the village. "About the mission truth be told, it seems a tad too simple wouldn't you say, but I suppose that is too be expected given our stature." she'd say very matter of factly as she looked to her partner.
[break] [break]
"However, since we have some time I figured that perhaps we could get to know each other better? It's actually the main reason I asked to walk with you, I don’t know much about you and I'd like to know more so...tell me about yourself?” these two had only ever really met once before and since then they’d never really gotten to know each other.
[break] [break]
And with the mission they’re on being one that’s so rudimentary the youth had figured she could get to know her teammate on a personal level as they shoveled the snow. She was able to see his battle prowess but who was Taji as a person? There was always something to learn and having a good rapport with your teammates was a surefire way to ensure success in battle. "You mentioned you were a hunter, tell me more I’m sure that’s simply fascinating.” the girl spoke with a hint of intrigue in her tone of voice as if she was genuinely interested and with their digging site being some ways away they had more than enough time for some light conversation.
[break] [break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]238 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Clear the Snow | TajiDec 23, 2021 15:38:32 GMT -5
Imagawa Taji
"I will always fight to protect my friends and family."
Imagawa Taji Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 6/29 rank Genin occupation Genin Team Two

The hot coffee, even in its container, was a welcome feeling even through the gloves on his hands. The thermos came up so he could take the smallest of sips from the hot liquid inside. It was a little sweet but he couldn't complain as its warmth is really all he cared to covet. "It's good, thank you." He made sure it was secured well before they both headed off, trudging through the very snow they were tasked with removing. It was quite a daunting task considering how much snow their region saw. Still, it was a necessary task and one that naturally should fall to the Genins. "It might be simple but its important. Lots of people depend on the roads being clear so despite it being simple we have to do our best too."

Oh is that why she had asked to walk with him? It made sense to know about one another and he supposed this way was the best one to encourage camaraderie. Taji didn't really find many things about him interesting nor worth any noteworthy mention but he didn't want to seem like he was holding back either. With a little shrug, he looked up at the cloud cover above them as he replied. "Well I suppose it's important to know that I repeated a year at the academy, I was nervous about being a shinobi full time. I suppose I'm still a little nervous but I'm still completely sure that I want nothing more than to be a reliable sort. I'm more of a long-range fighter, but I really want to learn to be better at close range just in case. What about you? Do you fight up close with your staff usually?"

The curiosity his teammate had for his hunting skills made him perk up, gaze dropping from the crowds as his signature lopsided smile fit onto his face. "I've been hunting since I could hold a bow properly really, it's part of my Clan's living. My father taught me how to track animals by their footsteps or even by marks they make on flora. It can be sort of solitary at times but when my family goes on a hunt together it's rather exciting. It wasn't until I joined the Academy that my father taught me how tracking could be used on people, how to figure their movements out even when they mean to trick you. Have you ever been hunting?" He was just as curious to see if others hunted or if it was just his Clan.

| 426 words | notes
template by Vel of PIXEL PERFECT
Taji has written 6 posts
Clear the Snow | TajiDec 24, 2021 20:38:57 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the two made their way through the streets Jun could see the snow starting to pile up on the ground looks like they had they’re work cut out for them as the boy would remark once again about the mission. "Yes well this is true but I’m someone who likes to be challenged however not every mission can be exciting.” she’d say. With the conversation shifting gears Taji would talk about how he had failed his first attempt at the academy test and how nervous he had felt about becoming a shinobi. This struck a chord with the girl, who had also failed her exam when she took it the first time. "I failed my first exams as well, I was too reliant on my dojutsu when I took it and due to my narrow mindedness I failed my exam. But as a result of my failure I began to realize that specializing in other areas of shinobi expertise was the true key to success, and so I began to study staying behind and learning all that I could before retaking my exam.” she’d say with a brim of pride in her voice.
[break] [break]
As another part of what he stated he had asked her about her staff, forgetting it in her rush to talk. "Not exactly. My main method of fighting revolves around employing tactics and taking advantage of my opponents weaknesses based on careful assessment and proper strategy, I’d like to think of myself as something of a tactician really.” she’d say. "Besides there’s so much more I’d need to learn in order to properly hold my own if I’m being honest.” she’d say with a degree of modesty in her voice.
[break] [break]
As they exchanged more pleasantries he would go on to talk about his family and the youth would listen intently as she sipped her coffee enjoying their conversation, as he spoke more on what he'd learned about hunting he'd begin giving an explanation of what he'd learned and the youth would seemed absolutely enthralled. "Fascinating, could you show me something someday, my family used to go hunting but I would never good enough to go with them to often and would mostly skin the hides. I would often use a spear to take on a few small animals if I had too but never really had much luck it'd normally take quite a few tries, thought I do love the outdoors."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]423 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Dec 24, 2021 20:41:45 GMT -5
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 3, 2022 12:12:11 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
Clear the snow. It was something that needed doing, even if it was pretty useless to do. Snow would always fall, and would always be beaten down into nothing by the pounding feet of people by midday. Maybe it was just something cooked up to keep the kids busy? Either way, Raimaa wasn't going to complain, since Jun was assigned to this job. The girl seemed to like Raimaa a lot more than Raimaa liked her, but that was probably teenage exuberance on Jun's part and extreme lethalga and cynical weariness on Raimaa's part. So it fit. There wasn't much to do or say about this place, but she would do and say a lot regardless, even if there wasn't much need and it didn't really fit. It would be done anyway because it needed to be done.

"Hey Jun, ready to do snow...stuff?" Raimaa asked, the last bit getting away from her a little as she gave a light smile. Casual snow-suit and sword aside, Raimaa always managed to look like some kind of scruffy wanderer with exceptional hair, because the only part of her she ever cared to take care of was the hair. Everything else was nah.
Lilly has written 887 posts
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 4, 2022 20:56:39 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl would keep walking she’d find that she and Taji were meant to be separated and would move towards her own area within the field as she continued to walk she’d encounter none other than her mentor. "Ahh Miss Raimaa!” the girl would say greeting her with a smile. As she looked to her mentor she'd note that the woman's clothing which gave her the appearance of a rather scruffy but seasoned traveler.
[break] [break]
Something that she had found charming, next to her hair of course which somehow always managed to remain impeccable. "I most certainly am, it’s a pleasure to see you again!” the girl would state with a smile to the older girl.
[break] [break]
She’d spot a few shovels along the walls for the genin to pick up. "So where do we begin?” there were several mounds of snow that seemed to simply pile up along the ground and Jun wanting to do the best work she could would make her way towards the nearest pile and would begin shoveling.
[break] [break]
"So Miss Raimaa how’ve you been!” the girl would politely ask as she took a mound of snow and would shovel it out of the way of the roads towards a nicely made pile which she’d pat down when she was finished.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]223 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 4, 2022 20:57:16 GMT -5
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 6, 2022 6:06:39 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
The woman was always so high energy. Raimaa could be excused on that front because of the half-insanity that her Hijutsu drove her to nearly all the time, but other people were banned from that. Disallowed. Unconcentrated fresh. Still, regardless of what her thoughts were on the subject matter at hand, Raimaa had to admit that there was some work to b done and high energy was better than low energy when you needed some work doing. Of course, if it was delicate work then high energy might ruin something and be even worse than low energy, but that was just how the world worked.

"Doing alright" Raimaa replied, giving a cheery smile. And then, to show how alright she was doing and flex her new chakra again, she would take a breath and mould some Raiton Chakra. A small amount so the jutsu was not very powerful and didn't destroy the village, but strong enough to clear the street of snow. Exhaling, she uterlized her False Darkness technique to spit a bolt down the still empty streets and have the atmospheric discharge blast the snow off to the sides.

"Got chakra back, which is always a cool thing, ya know?"
last edit by raimaa futago on Feb 6, 2022 6:06:50 GMT -5
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 9, 2022 22:48:53 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the two spoke it would seem as though there was something different about Raimaa she had a radiant energy about her she seemed happier and not as stiff as the times when she had spoken to her before which put a smile on the young girls face. As the girl spoke she turned about released some chakra from her mouth to blow the snow apart which kept the girl in awe as she did so.
[break] [break]
"Raiton Chakra?” she’d look over and her with a smile you are certainly full of surprises. Jun had hoped one day she could aspire to be as strong as Miss Raimaa who seemed to use her chakra so seamlessly. But now wasn’t the time to be distracted as she needed to focus on completing the task at hand and would take her shovel and begin to push the snow towards the edge of the street in the direction of a large mound going back and forth.
[break] [break]
Not feeling as confident in her Jutsu as Miss Raimaa. But after a moment she’d look back at the girl who had gleefully remarked that she’d regained the use of her chakra which was something Jun hadn’t even been aware was kept from her.
[break] [break]
"Regaining chakra?” the woman would ask as she returned to her post digging her shovel into the snow once more.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]226 WORDS / @raimaafuutago

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 23, 2022 12:27:23 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"Did you never wonder why the sword I explicitly told you lights up when chakra goes through it...didn't light up when I was holding it? Why I didn't use my chakra to show you how to climb the tree? Why I never used any jutsus or chakra in the numerous meetings we had? I know I am cute, but that is no reason not to pay attention, love" Raimaa would finish that last bit with a coy lean in, stroking Jun's cheek teasingly. Such a sensual woman, so close...it would certainly do things to people. And that was indeed part of the fun.

Giving Jun time to react to the flirting and implication of coming to get warm in her house, Raimaa would then turn back to the snow. Her little trick had done a good portion of it, and while it was still snowing and they were doing a thing there was literal idioms about not doing, there was time to sit back and look at their successes.
"But yea. How's business? Still spreading yourself very thin?" Raimaa asked, fiddling with a small wooden toy that seemed designed exclusively to be fiddled with. For those that just couldn't sit still.
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 24, 2022 18:59:26 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would listen as she listed off signs of how she hadn’t been able to utilize her chakra before things that Jun hadn’t considered when taking everything into consideration. Before she could respond she’d feel Raimaa place a hand on her cheek she’d freeze up Raimaa had a way of capturing her attention but this behavior was inappropriate, considering what they should’ve been doing "M-miss Raimaa…stop this.” she’d say with a flush on her face giggling a little before clearing her throat and returning to her neutral position.
[break] [break]
But as she readjusted herself she’d take time to take a look around and notice that the entire street had been nearly cleaned out with a few patches of snow left on the ground which Jun would attend too, as she motioned over towards it Raimaa would then ask her a question. "You call it spreading myself thin I call it a providing myself with a tactical advantage.” the girl would protest in a rather playful manner showcasing a lighter side to herself.
[break] [break]
After pushing all the snow together into a neat pile the road had been seemingly cleared. "Looks like our work is done here, Miss Raimaa.” the youth would remark. "Shall we report back to Lady Shuka?”

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]206 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 25, 2022 11:39:26 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"You call it being stabbed, I call it an immediate blood withdrawal. Just because you call a spade something else, doesn't make it any less of a spade" Raimaa replied, shaking her head and taking a step in the other direction before vanishing and appearing behind the cute woman.

"I have many toys that prove their worth whatever name you give them" Raimaa's sultry voice whispered in Jun's ear. That was a voice that was like a soft finger stroking up the spine. Cool enough to make one shudder, but the implications of what was going to happen later were why the knees knocked together~

"Ohh, the things I can do to a woman with a length of hemp and a few batteries. You'll leave my place with a few momentos of your time there, and never look at an orange the same way again. You might even need to carry a new set of underwear just in case" Clearly having a lot of fun here, Raimaa carried on the tormenting words for a few moments, and then stepped back and gave a coy smile.

"But indeed. We should report back to Granny about our exercise in futility. Do you want to lead the way?"
Clear the Snow | TajiFeb 25, 2022 13:43:32 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl stood proud of her accomplishment she would look to the woman in question who made mention of a few objects that would seemingly have an interesting effect on the girl, and vanish behind her. "W-well, before that…l-let us be off then” the girl's knees would find themselves locked within the grasp only to be momentarily released.
[break] [break]
She’d adjust her hair and make her way towards the offices alongside her mentor to make the report. But as the two of them would keep going something would occur to her, while she did like Miss Raimaa she knew of her marrige and didn't want to interfere.
[break] [break]
She wouldn’t think about it and would more than likely scamper off or deflect the situation. But with that the girl would report to the ladies offices she did wonder what had become of Taji. They were split up after all but perhaps all was well him or at least she’d hope so anyway.

Either way with the snow cleared and the job done, the girl all in all was satisfied with her mission she did get a chance to see her mentor again which was always nice and in the back of her mind she had hoped to one day get a chance to spar with her.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]203 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 25, 2022 13:44:06 GMT -5