Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you
@--

Toru took several steps forward and like a blur would perform a series of attacks with his sword. One after the other, powerful strikes that would practically slice and dice the individual in front of him. He didn't stand a true chance. It didn't take a great deal of work from Toru, and it was not as if the other man could properly retaliate. He had only barely managed to raise his sword, and even moreso had managed to deflect only a few of Toru's slices. But they were so expert in nature, that he couldn't quite get the hang of it and he would fall before he could do much more.

Toru would turn to the last man standing. Seeing his disadvantage he would try to make a run for it, but Toru wouldn't allow it. Cutting him down by his chest.

The last thing that was left was killing the man on the ground howling in pain. A quick stab through the heart and now all that was left was the shinobi.

He looked at him and Toru looked back.

"I won't kill you." He uttered, before sheathing his sword and instead removing an iron wire that he attached to a kunai. The shinobi tried to steel himself and run at Toru but would be wound up, legs and torso. He'd fall onto his front and try to wiggle gritting his teeth.

"Let me go! I won't go back!"

Toru kicked him in the gut. "You don't have a choice it seems."

Red eyes would gaze now towards the scientist hiding under the table.

"Come here."

Han has written 2,374 posts
Foul MistJan 15, 2022 10:09:09 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
@--

The scientist trembled and shook his head at first, until Toru seemingly would glow red, his eyes blistering with power and a fear inducing catalyst almost.

"Come here!" It was not often he got angry, but if it was for his village and his nation. He would put down everyone for them and anger was only the kindest thing that he could show at the moment. Needless to say, the scientist shouted and scrambled to get out from under the table and come towards Toru who would stay still until the man came up to him.

"Turn."

He would turn.

Toru would take the rest of the wire he had and tie the man's hands behind his back, effectively so that he could not simply get out of them.

"You two have a long journey... And if you cooperate, you won't die." He promised. Though, he could not say for certain that the nukenin he had found would not die. At the very least he would end up in the Mizu no Kuni underwater prison. Toru was adamantly maintaining in the stead of his mother.

He would push the scientist down near the shinobi on the ground, who tried to wiggle over to untie the scientist.

Foul MistJan 15, 2022 10:17:18 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
@--

Toru was no idiot, however, and before he could so much as move, well he would hit the shinobi over the head so hard that he would end up knocked out. Which didn't require a great deal of force considering the stiffness of his flesh. The scientist squeaked and Toru would begin inspecting the area.

"Oh oh! Don't touch those!" The scientist warned as Toru raised a ball.

"Why?"

"The... They're poison."

"Is that so?" He would ponder before pocketing one and then knocking over the tables. All of them, he would be certain that camp could not be inhabitated or used again. If there was more artificial fog to be encountered, he would extract the information from his two new companions. That he figured probably didn't care much for their current situation. Well, perhaps not the shinobi, he was out for the count.

With one of the experimental orbs pocketed he would inspect the tents.

Nothing was found aside from the main tent, which had several letters in correspondence. Someone with an alias, but nonetheless now it seemed to Toru that this was not just a tiny little group doing some experiments in a forest. This was a lot fouler and he would get to the bottom of it.

Foul MistJan 15, 2022 10:21:29 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
@--

Stepping out of the tent he would glance towards the scientist. All of the letters he had found were placed in his belt or pocket wherever he could safely fit them. Otherwise, he would approach the scientist and the knocked out shinobi. The teenager would pull the scientist up by his upper arm and then hoist the nukenin onto his shoulders. He was heavy, but not heavy enough to not carry. Would it be annoying for the journey home? Absolutely. But an unavoidable fact.

"You have a lot of explaining to do," He uttered to the scientist who would swallow thickly and look quite actively nervous as if he was going to be stabbed like the rest. Toru would place an explosion tag on all of the crates he found nearby. Whilst the explosion would release the fog, the fire itself would also incinerate it before it could reach anywhere past the immediate area. The magic of chemicals coming in contact with fire.

But not yet, first he would have to get further away from this forest set up. So, with his two prisoners in tow he would begin to walk. They would directly avoid the village. It was a displeasurable thing to see a shinobi carting people around.

Foul MistJan 15, 2022 10:26:42 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
@--

Once far away enough he would create a hand seal and set off all of the explosive tags in the area. It would destroy all of the supplies and the entire lab in that one spot. But if the letters were anything to go by, this wasn't the end. He would need to extract more information from his two prisoners. But that would be a job best given to the Oinin Butai. Not because Toru couldn't - he had been an oinin before, after all - but because he simply had little time anymore. Missions were something he took on to continue an appearance of relatability for his soldiers. He wanted to remain sharp.

So, they would travel - not without picking up Hizashi along the way. To the shore and onto a ship. Then to Gengetsu and all the way back to Kirigakure. Where he would hand the two men and the letters to his masked corps of assassins. They would extract the information appropriately. For now, the mission was finished. He had a feeling whatever was discovered in relation to it in the future would not be an easy thing to put down. But with a skilled enough set of shinobi, he hoped that it would end and all would be well for the merchants of Hoka no Mura.

[end]