Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]As their training continued underway Jun would look to the young man before her glancing back at them as they had gotten their weapon and gave it a brief twirl before taking note of them they’d ask her if she was ready and gave her a smirk, how suave her mind thought she wasn’t sure why but she felt it. "I will not be bested so easily, decidedly so.” with her staff the ready she’d return with a smirk of her own. "Have at you, en garde!”
[break] [break]
Sango would quickly move Jun observing her motions and seeing a downward strike coming her direction the youth would raise her weapon in order to parry it’s attempt, by giving the weapon a slight tap hoping to push her off balance after said motion she’d spin her body about keeping her staff behind her back as she stepped keeping herself on the prowl whilst she sized up her opponent. "That was quite the opening salvo, teach me something~" she’d say impressed by how she attempted her blow.
[break] [break]
An excited grin on her face her words possibly carrying a flirtatious tone that the young blonde may not necessarily pick up on. for the young girl she had a thirst for knowledge and Sango seemed to posses it in rather large quantities it was a fun feeling one that no had ever really instilled her before save for two other people. Thinking quickly she’d step forward towards the girl and would attempt to spin about a graceful turn as she aimed to swing the staff into her abdomen, in an effort to try and stagger her to a small degree.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]220 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 3, 2022 17:22:47 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
whisper in the storm [jun]Feb 10, 2022 2:03:06 GMT -5
masahiro sango
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
masahiro sango Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday rank chuunin occupation operation team 2
i am flesh and i am bone
Strike, parry, disengage, repeat.

Sparring with a staff was an exercise in constant movement - in teamwork, really - and it had become meditative for Sango, throughout their years of learning and practicing and mastering kata. But even as their breath steadied out into a familiar rhythm and their muscles loosened into an easy posture, there was a... a flicker in their heart. An excitement that sparked to life the first time that Sango and Jun's staffs connected. They weren't sure if it was because this was the first time in a while that they'd had a chance to go toe to toe with another staff-user or if there was some other reason.

They only knew that there was a wide, delighted grin sprawled across their face. "Ah, but should I?" Sango teased Jun back.

Parry.
Her spinning strike was creative but easy to block with a quick movement - though if Jun's goal had been to force them to give ground, she had succeeded, as the chuunin stepped backwards to help absorb some of the force from her blow. Disengage. "I feel like I've already given you plenty of advice, Jun-san~ Shouldn't it be your turn to teach me?" Sango jerked their staff up, forcing Jun's to follow if she hadn't yet moved, before they turned with a step so that their back was essentially facing the genin. Strike. From the raised position, they jabbed backward with the end of their staff, aiming for Jun's midriff again with little more than a darted glance. Repeat. As soon as they attacked, Sango stepped again, finishing their turn to face their opponent head on with a grin.

lmk if anything is confusing lol
rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]
mellow has written 37 posts
whisper in the storm [jun]Feb 18, 2022 1:00:47 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the battle began Jun was able to ward her initial strike and follow up with a successful one of her own she’d continue to attempt and follow up on her opponent chasing the tail of her attack after seeing her retreat feeling as though it was a good idea to press her offense.
[break] [break]
As she turned to readjust herself from her spin she’d raise her weapon to bring it down seeing her foe give her back to her but as the weapon came down she’d feel the jab of her staff hit her in the chest causing her to stumble and fall backwards but with her minimal taijutsu prowess managed to recover from her stumble returning the two of them to neutral position.
[break] [break]
She’d look over at the blonde individual. "Impressive feint.” the girl would say with a smile looking over at her. From there she’d dash forward and swing her staff downwards to try and force her staff to tap up against her shoulder to distract her and would then turn her body and let out a kick to their chest to try ad knock them down it was a little dirty but somewhat crafty. "But I’d rather not embarrass you by beating you at your own game~” she’d say another little flirtatious joke, she really seemed to be getting into this, or was she interested in more than just the duel?

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]216 WORDS /

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 18, 2022 1:02:09 GMT -5
whisper in the storm [jun]Mar 8, 2022 23:56:52 GMT -5
masahiro sango
Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
masahiro sango Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday rank chuunin occupation operation team 2
i am flesh and i am bone
"Aren't you getting cheeky, now?" the chuunin challenged the genin, with a smirk curling at the corners of their lips. Sango blocked Jun's strike to their shoulder with a two-handed grip on their own staff - leaving them wide open for her clever kick. A soft grunt left them as they took the blow full to their chest; they turned their stumble backward into a controlled fall and roll. They flashed a grin at Jun as they came back up, crouching on the balls of their feet. "Not bad," they admitted.

Sango couldn't remember the last time they'd smiled so much during a spar. During training, period. The pressure to achieve perfection and mastery in everything they did usually weighed them down like a physical burden. But this - this was
fun and they couldn't stop grinning at Jun like a fool.

While closing the space that had been created between them, Sango channeled their chakra through their staff for a weak Half Moon Slam; they weren't looking to break Jun's bones, but if she wanted to play dirty, so could they. It took just a moment of fancy staff maneuvering to shift their grip to one end of the weapon, and then Sango was swinging it at the other ninja's mid-drift.

C= i feel so soft rn
rise up, ting ting, like glitter and gold
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]

Techniques
NAME: Hāfumūnsuramu [Half Moon Slam]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: None
TRIGGER: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
The user grips the end of the staff and swings it horizontally, focusing chakra into their arms for maximum speed and power. The swing appears as a half moon blur and has the strength to break bone. The entire length of the staff is swung at the foe. If the attack connects or is missed the user can use the momentum of the swing to spin, the staff rising up and swinging down in a vertical replication of the first swing.
last edit by masahiro sango on Mar 8, 2022 23:57:51 GMT -5
mellow has written 37 posts
whisper in the storm [jun]Mar 15, 2022 16:01:20 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the girl exchanged banter with Sango she would smile a she awaited her next motion but shortly there after the girl would attempt to ready her staff aware of the motion that the woman was using only to find herself smashed in the abdomen with a powerful strike that would send the girl reeling before she even had time to take note of the blow. As such she’d be knocked onto the ground. and forcing her to take a knee.
[break] [break]
"Oof.” she’d say as she clutched her side and lifted herself up level with the young man before her. "I yield my good sir.” she’d say feigning a playful bow smiling through the pain that would subside shortly thereafter but would surely bruise in the coming morning. Jun would look at the individual with a smile; she found him to be rather enchanting and thoroughly enjoyed the battle, finding herself wanting to learn more about them. What a feeling, did they feel it too?
[break] [break]
She’d eventually help herself up to her feet still clutching her side. "Perhaps one day you can instruct me on a more advanced staff techniques.” she’d joke. "You certainly know your way around a rod.” she’d say another flirtatious quip, albeit somewhat unintentional.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]208 WORDS /

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Mar 15, 2022 16:02:09 GMT -5