The Cult of Kibutsuji [B-Rank Mission]

fallen blades
The Cult of Kibutsuji [B-Rank Mission]Dec 30, 2021 11:49:02 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team

The Cult of Kibutsuji

Mission Rank: B

NPC Required: No

Random Mission Scenario: Disabled

Participants:
Description:
After Shigure and Yusuke found out about the cult of Kibutsuji during the C-Rank Mission 'House of Horrors', they found some intel exchanged from the cell they destroyed in Sagyo and their apparent headquarters. After reporting back to the Leaf and giving them the documents seized in Sagyo, the village found out that the group was hiding somewhere near the mountains north of Iksu. They also found out that the women kidnaped were being offered as a blood sacrifice, and that their eyes were being used to empower their leader. The goal of the mission was to find the headquarters of the Cult of Kibutsuji, dismantled the group and either capture or kill their leader. Due to their need for a tracker, and considering the fact Shigure was near Iksu, the Hyuuga's assistance was requested by the ANBU Captain, Kazuto, who was leading this mission.

P.S.: I have been made aware that I cannot claim experience from this mission, and I'm fine with that.
last edit by Hyūga Shigure on Dec 30, 2021 11:49:23 GMT -5
Ren has written 1,690 posts