A drink or two [Asuka]

compose a reply
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 4, 2022 8:30:01 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

A couple weeks had passed since Kyouka and Asuka had their bout, and by now the Chuunin should've fully recovered from her injuries, including the other injuries from her previous battle with the Uchiha girl. Kyouka herself had been busy. In between missions, training her team, and even aiding Asuka train her assistant and a little conceited brat named Enyo, time was definitely not something she had to spare, but eventually, even the busiest of persons are able to find a moment where they are not bound by their obligations.

With a free evening, Kyouka decided it was about time to check on the Chuunin. From what she heard, she should be home by now, it was a bit late for some people, close to nine o'clock, but for Kyouka, that's when the night started. She was dead set on taking the Chuunin for a few drinks, even if she could only drink milk or something lame like that.

Once the jounin arrived at the Waruichi's residence, she knocked on the door a few times. "Asuka-chan, you still alive? If you are, how about we hit the city?" she exclaimed through the door, while she waited for Asuka to open it for her. She could do it like she did to Kasumi, of course, and just knock the door down, but she was in a good mood today.

and this is hell

244 words
Asuka's house

made by eden @ gs and thq
Ren has written 284 posts
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 4, 2022 23:24:38 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

The young Waruichi had just finished an exhausting day at work she barely even had time to actually shower she arrived at her door at exactly 8:58 PM heading inside and slumping down into her cot papers flung everywhere as she dropped her weight onto her small mattress in the center of her apartment.

"Oh man…what a day…” she’d say her teeth muffling into her pillow. Her body still ached from the training session with Kyouka on top of the wounds she was still recovering from during her battle with Kazui and right about now her bed was everything she needed.

Thought no less then 2 minutes after she had gotten inside she’d hear the sounds of someone knocking at her door at this hour? Couldn’t she just get some rest. As the girl sluggishly got herself out of bed she’d make her way over towards the door but would head a voice.

"Kyouka-san?” as the girl moved to the door she’d open it up hearing her full request. She could probably use some socialization it was a rare night where she had no work maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. "Sure let me brush my hair.” the girl would head into her bathroom and run a brush through her long brown locks and would then open the door and greet her senior. "Good evening Miss Kyouka.” she’d smile to the woman. "So where are we going…?”

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 5, 2022 9:52:43 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

Seemed like he had caught Asuka after a long day of work, but she didn't care too much about that. She knew hanging out would be good for the Chuunin, and she also felt like drinking and talking, so that was a win-win situation. She nodded when Asuka said she was going to get ready, and then Kyouka just leaned against the wall near her door, folding her arms and waiting until she came out of the house, hair brushed and all.

"Ah, you know, hit the bars, get tipsy, talk some shit. Grown-up stuff." she said in a teasing tone, approaching the girl and putting her arm around her shoulders, so she could guide her to the entertainment district of the village. "You are looking better, fully recovered?" she asked, knowing well that not everyone could heal as fast as the jounin. The Hydrification Technique was extremely useful, allowing the user to even regrow lost limbs and such, and that was the reason why Kyouka had no scar, burns or anything of the sort, despite her long shinobi career. It was good, because she was vain about her own looks.

and this is hell

208 words
Entertainment District

A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 5, 2022 12:34:15 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As the girl would make her exit wearing her usual attire not even having time to fully change out of it she welcomed the sight of the older jounin. And didn’t mind the friendly gesture of the woman placing her arm around her. The two were heading to a bar to drink and seemingly have a good time. Asuka wasn’t exactly old enough to drink yet but enjoyed the company and truth be told she did have a lot on her mind. "Well thank you for thinking of me…I could use this. I’ll pay for it this time. It’s the least I can do.” she’d say with a smile to the older Jounin.

Asuka didn’t have too many peers that she could really speak too outside of Kurai but she was in that odd phase where she was still too young to be considered an adult despite having to make a lot of adult decisions as an instructor and even having assistants and responsibilities she wasn’t sure she knew how to properly juggle all of it. It didn't help that given the kind of person she was didn’t give herself too much time to think on it either.

"I don’t know how you do it Miss Kyouka. Having soo much responsibility between being a teacher and a police officer is a lot of work. The captain says if I keep at it I could potentially be in line for a promotion, I’m happy for it but then I’d have even less time to myself.” the girl didn’t want to sulk at success but at the same time things felt overwhelming she just needed a break and with not many friends outside of her workmates she was happy for the company.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Jan 5, 2022 12:34:54 GMT -5
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 5, 2022 13:20:05 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Kyouka chuckled but didn't respond when Asuka said she was going to pay for it this time; the jounin didn't worry too much about money because she had it to spare, perks of having no living family member or pets and being a bit of a workaholic herself, taking on many difficult and dangerous missions back to back. In any case, she didn't have a lot of free time in the village, and whenever that happened, she was more than keen on enjoying it, even if before she used to do it mostly alone. It was also kind of new to the older woman to hang out with a 'friend' of sorts, but she was open for this newish experience.

As the two made their way to the entertainment district, Asuka mentioned how she didn't know how Kyouka handled the amount of responsibilities she had, and that the Chuunin herself was feeling overwhelmed between her two jobs, and how a promotion within the police force was something she was both hoping for and dreading it in a way, as it would mean even less free time for her. Kyouka look at the younger woman with her violet eyes, her gaze was more serious than usual. "We are shinobi, our lives are busy, that's just how it is. If anything, I focus on the police career, as it can bring more glory and fulfillment to your name, but I know you care about the brats. Well... At one point I was a Hunter-nin, member of the war council and the swordsmen. It was tough, but made me the shinobi I am right now." she said, gazing away to the street as she pondered for a moment.

"If anything, Asuka-chan, the sacrifices we make is what makes us strong." she added, reiterating just how much Kyouka separated the world between weak and strong.

and this is hell

328 words
Entertainment District

A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 5, 2022 21:46:46 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As the two kept walking they’d make their way to the entertainment district and Asuka would ponder around at the night life things were looking on the up and up for the place things seemed to be somewhat lively. As they kept getting closer and closer Kyouka would go on and tell her to think about the glory she’d get from all that she was bound to accomplish, something Asuka didn’t exactly care for she just wanted to help the village that was more than enough of a reward. "Yeah I guess…” she’d slump her head onto the Jounin’s shoulder not exactly realizing what she was doing. "Oh…sorry, I think if we’re going out we oughta get something hearty a nice hot bowl of soup I could really use something to perk me up.” the girls mouth and mind would start to water just thinking about it.

"I didn’t eat too much today so I’m starving! C’mon I know where we’re going.” she’d tug on Kyouka’s arm and take her towards the one place that she knew sold the meanest soba noodles in town. "Literally.” as she took the woman by the arm she’d enter inside. "Daichi-san!” she’d call out. A scruffy older gentlemen would turn, "Who dares!?” he’d say. "I do!” she’d reply. "Officer Waruichi…what can I do ya for?” he’d say rubbing his chin. "And uhh…do I know you?” he’d add giving Kyouka a perplexed look. "Can I get your biggest bowl of Buckwheat Noodles with extra pork I had a hankering for some noodles, 2 bowls one for me and one for my friend here.”

Asuka would ask pointing to Kyouka. "Extra pork for you too?” he’d ask looking to her. After getting confirmation he’d get to work. "Ain’t usual seeing you around this late, you keep all the crime off the streets?” she’d look over at the shop owner reclining. "Heh…I wish, just got the night off, this here’s Kyouka friend of mine.”

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 9, 2022 16:18:47 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Kyouka wasn't really thinking about food at the moment, her mind set on getting drunk, but hey, having something on the stomach before drinking is not too bad, as long as it wasn't anything too heavy, so she nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I could go for a snack before booze." she said in a light-hearted tone, letting the Chuunin guide the way to whatever place she was craving.

The two entered a soba place and the smell of the food was actually quite pleasant. The old man at the entrance asked who she was, to which she gave him a mischievous smirk. "People know me as Bloody Maelstrom. You can call-me Kyouka." she said, giving the man a playful wink, knowing all too well that her alias was well-known in all of the Land of Water. Then, after they sat down and Asuka placed the order, the man asked if she also wanted extra pork, and she shook her head. "Regular is fine, but bring me a nice cold beer, ok hun?" she asked.

As they made some small talk, Kyouka chuckled and looked at Asuka. "I had my doubts at first, but this Mizukage is no stranger to hard work. I'm going on one mission after the other. I'm loving it." Kyouka had killed so many people the past few weeks, that she felt like she was in some sort of shinobi paradise.

and this is hell

250 words
Soba place

A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 10, 2022 18:04:21 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
As Asuka took her seat the man would look towards the girl nodding at the two of their orders he didn’t care what Kyouka called herself but at least he had a name, with that he’d head to the back and get started on their order. But Asuka would notice a switch in Kyouka’s tone, she didn’t sound like this when they were fighting or when she picked her up from her house. And after the man had walked away Asuka had wondered something.

At one point she called her kids brats, but when they first met had said that the kids had been making her soft so what was the real truth? "Hey Miss Kyouka…?” the girl would ask rather casually that she was still somewhat tired but she was feeling rather relaxed having her around.

She was someone she could see as a friend or a mentor but didn’t fully understand why she never seemed to truly get where she was coming from. "Why do you do that…you shift your tone depending on who you talk too…it’s contradictory?” It was a rather perceptive question from the girl, but it was posed in a rather revelatory manner as if she had pieced something together.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 10, 2022 19:35:25 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Kyouka didn't care that the man seemed unfazed by her name or anything, as long as he didn't cross her or annoy her to a great degree, he meant absolutely nothing to her. Then, as she finally sit down and relaxed, a smile widened on her face. It was good to sit down and relax with some booze and food after a few missions in a row; it gave her the necessary refreshment just before departing again.

In what seemed like it came out of nowhere, Asuka surprised Kyouka with quite the intriguing question: why did she shift her tone. She even pointed out how that sounded contradictory and the jounin arched one of her brows, staring at the chuunin with the corner of her violet eyes. She didn't expect the girl to be that perceptive, but then again, she had placed her among the strong, and that meant that she was one of the few who get to see more of what Kyouka truly is all about. "I'm surprised you noticed that. I took you for someone a tad bit more aloof, but I should've known better by now, Asuka-chan." she said as her smirk gained a more mischievous aspect to it.

"It is because I don't let many people see me for what I am, rather I adapt to what they want me to be, in a way. Sometimes I just deceive them to see how much they believe it. It's rather entertaining, if you ask me." she said with a shrug and a light giggle. She didn't fully answer it, but she did give something for Asuka to think about, ponder, and maybe ask some further questions. The woman was curious as to how far her 'friend' was willing to go, digging into Kyouka's true self.

and this is hell

316 words
Soba Place

A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 22, 2022 17:03:04 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Asuka would hear the older instructors words as she waited for her food and would smile taking the compliment to her cunning but what she had said next garnered a bit of a puzzled look from the girl almost a tinge of disgust in her tone. "So you pretend to be someone you aren’t for the sake of amusement.” the girl would state.

"I can see where that would have it merits in something espionage or spy work but otherwise that's really messed up.” the girl would remark. "Why, what makes you think that’s okay?” she’d say being a bit disputable about the matter. Who else did act like this too, she obviously didn’t seem to fool her but was she the same way around Kasumi and Kazue also?

Was she doing it even now it really brought her credibility as a person into question but she also deduced that as a result of this it’s no wonder she got this far sometimes these traits are necessary, but to Asuka that mask comes off once you come home.

There’s simply no need to keep it up once the need is gone. After asking her question the girl would adjust herself in her seat grilling the instructor and waiting for an answer as to what could justify such behavior.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Jan 22, 2022 17:03:30 GMT -5
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 23, 2022 22:05:41 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

She tilted her head to the side for a moment, pondering on Asuka's words. "Hmm... That is a factor, yes. Training deceit is also a factor. You don't use it, you lose it, kinda thing, ya know?" she shrugged, speaking in a rather light-hearted tone, as if it didn't really matter. Asuka seemed to not be really thrilled about it, seemed like she was almost offended and hurt by it, and Kyouka could read that on her face rather easily. Still, she couldn't quite understand why she would feel like that, and when she asked why she thought it would be okay, she chuckled lightly.

"Because I can. As someone who stands above most people, I have the right to do as I see fit. Those who are stronger than me can do the same to me, and this is how the world works, Asuka-chan. The weak have no rights, they are here for us to feed on them, for our benefit, and also for our amusement." honesty was something that didn't came quite naturally to Kyouka, but oddly enough she decided that approach with the Chuunin.

It was a very harsh way to see the world, but that was her Ninja Way. No wonder she was called the Bloody Maelstrom and feared not only in the Hidden Mist Village, but in the ninja world as well.

and this is hell

244 words
Soba Place

last edit by Hōzuki Kyōka on Jan 23, 2022 22:05:56 GMT -5
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 23, 2022 22:50:52 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
Asuka would hear the first part of her words and her demeanor would calm down to a degree seeing some degree of reasoning to that explanation but as she went on the woman would continue her phrasing in a way that gave Asuka flash backs to someone a person who she hated someone else who had said almost those exact same words to her, she’d have a slight moment of realization they were one in the same. But before she spoke her food would arrive. "Ey Ladies your orders!” he’d say as he placed the dishes down in front of the two of them. Asuka would look up at the shop owner. "Hey thanks again!” the girl would reply.

As she got her food she’d think on something when she was younger if she’d heard someone say those exact same words she’d respond with malice anger even such mannerisms are despicable for all intents and purposes the woman was a functioning sociopath and as much as she wanted to rid the world of people like her perhaps that wasn’t the way. She couldn’t just obliterate people simply because she wanted too she had to be smarter than that. She’d take a few slurps of her ramen. "Ahhh, this pork is amazing.” the chef in the back would crack a small smile.

"Your welcome officer.” he’d say offering a slight bit of brevity. "You being nice.” she’d crack back. "Don’t get used to it.” he’d say still smiling but with his usual grungy voice. "I'm dissapointed Kyouka and didn't think you were the type." the girl would say as she continued to eat her food, keeping the malice out of her voice. "Cause…if you really think that way.” she’d look over towards the Jounin. "Why not just work solo, why be a teacher if you don’t even care about your own students. Why be my friend, why even be a shinobi?” she’d take a few more slurps of her food. "I just don’t get it.” she’d then turn to her before going back to her food.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Jan 23, 2022 22:51:53 GMT -5
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 24, 2022 8:41:15 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Their conversation paused for a moment when the food arrived, and Kyouka gave the man a lovely smile, tilting her head to the side and closing her eyes. "Thank you so much, hun." she said before clapping her hands together and separating the chopsticks and tasting her soba, which was indeed quite good. Following after Asuka, she nodded to the man. "The taste is so rich. Great meal." she complimented the shop owner, playing her nice role with such comfort it was almost completely believable. If anything, she was good at switching her personality to adapt to situations.

Still, she sensed Asuka's discomfort with her words, and although she pretended not to see it, the Chuunin decided to make it clear to her she was disappointed, prompting Kyouka to stare at her with the corner of her violet eyes, arching one brow and showing discontent in her expression for a change. She remained silent while Asuka presented her point of view, and once she was done, she exhaled sharply. No more masks, just her annoyed expression, just how she was actually feeling.

"I don't expect you to understand it. You are too soft, you care too much about others. I only truly care about myself and the things I hand pick." she admitted. "Why train the brats, you ask? Well... Because they actually impressed me with their potential. They showed me they can claim their place among the strong, and I want to foster the new generation, to make the Hidden Mist the strongest, and then the only shinobi village in the world. I don't expect people used to half-measures, and hypocritical idealism like yourself to understand." her words cold, almost cruel. "Although... As annoying it is to admit, I can grow to care about very few people in this life... Usually the ones who show me they have what it takes to put this world under their heel. You are one of them, but your mind is soft." she shrugged, turning back to her food, now with a more grumpy expression.

and this is hell

360 words
Soba Place

A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 25, 2022 2:00:57 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
As the two had continued to eat Kyouka would defend her words, by stating that all she cared about was herself it caused Asuka to frown perhaps Kyouka truly just as bad as the others like those she had hoped that she wanted to keep out of power but as the girl went back to eating her food she’d say something that she does have the propensity to care about those who do have the strength to the world under their heel, which would cause Asuka to smile.

"I knew you had it in you, and maybe my mind isn’t soft yours might be a bit too hard.” she’d take another slurp of her noodles. "How do you know that my methods for teaching my students doesn’t embody the same lesson? Instead of glorifying power teach them what it’s for. A means to protect their home, their ideals, themselves people just interpret it differently.” she’d have her beverage handed to her and take a swig of it as Kyouka was provided with alcohol.

"I’m right and you know it, Kyouka and Kazue embody your ideals and deep down there’s a small part of you that cares.” she’d shoot her a grin feeling as if she’d checkmated her too a degree she wanted Kyouka to prove to her the kind of person she was and despite nearly doubting her she managed to see the truth and was glad to hear it.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Jan 25, 2022 2:01:10 GMT -5
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 25, 2022 10:10:41 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
We are violence

Kyouka paused her eating to glance over to Asuka with one arched brow when she said that the situation might be the opposite: maybe Kyouka's head was too hard. It made sense, she knew all too well that she was a selfish piece of shit, but that didn't mean she was willing to admit to that part, so she scoffed and shook her head. "That's exactly what a softy would say." she said in a snarky tone, but she still listened to what she had to say. As she concluded her statement, Kyouka shook her head and exhaled sharply. "Protect, purpose of power... Are you sure you are not from the Leaf with this dumb idealism of yours?" she teased her, cracking a cruel smirk on her face. "Destroy your enemies and you don't have to worry about playing on the defensive. Strike first, strike hard, show no mercy. Don't wait passively like an idiot." and once again, in this rare occasion, Kyouka was truly speaking her mind.

When she pointed out to Kasumi and Kazue, she closed her eyes, slammed her fist on the table and then slowly opened back her violet orbs, not looking at Asuka. "Look... I don't know what to say. Maybe I'm getting old and I'm thinking of legacy of sorts. However, if they failed to meet my expectations, I would dispose of them, and of you, as easily as I embraced you. Strength and power is what truly matter... If you have that, by all means, I will embrace you, I will help you, I will polish you. That's pragmatic, not something that comes from a ridiculous place like a heart or anything." she snarled, turning her head back to her food so she could eat and not talk about this stupid theme.

Kyouka was distressed, which was also quite rare. Her mind was going crazy, thinking about her life and her recent choices. Heck, she was even coming to admire the brat kage now.

and this is hell

349 words
Soba Place