compose a reply
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 27, 2022 11:37:37 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

As the girl would speak she’d mention the leaf and accusing her of having the same thought process as they do. "The leaf village didn’t invent the philosophy and they simply have a more compassionate variant of it, but you’re missing the point.” she’d raise a finger as she finished her bowl. "One more please!” she’d say to the ramen shop owner. "Regardless of what you’re doing whether your crushing your enemies or not, if you were to fail your ideals would be on line and by continuing to fight you are protecting them.” she’d say with confidence in her words.

As the two continued she’d add more to what she was saying, Kyouka seemed to be thinking things over there was a fluster in her voice but the young instructor had another friendly jab to add. "Oh don’t be so melodramatic Kyouka-chan. You wouldn’t cast your kids aside, you're too prideful for that. They mean too much to you and your reputation.” she’d then let out a chuckle, implying that she truly did care for her kids more than she thought. "And to your other point if I don’t matter you would’ve cast me aside the moment I got back from my fight with that Uchiha and never spoken to me again.” she said, making another strong point. By Kyouka’s logic someone who couldn’t beat someone like her might not’ve been worth dealing with a loss is a loss after all.

"I think somewhere deep down you care for us, but you don’t want to say it because you think having those attachments makes you "soft.” she’d get her second bowl a moment later and chow down. "And I’m not saying you should ya know change, just don’t be afraid of It. If you start fighting for more yourself and others instead of just yourself it’ll make you even stronger, it worked for me!” she'd then turn and gesture to her presenting an idea.

"I'll give you an example imagine Kazue and Kasumi were kidnapped by some nuke-nin and there was no one to save them other than you but you needed to get to them by sundown or else they would die, wouldn't your concern for their safety spur you on to get their even faster? Yes they're your legacy and you want them to be strong but you're also still going because emotionally you're concerned for their safety it's there you just can't see it." she'd joke as she went back to her food.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 27, 2022 11:53:47 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

Seemed like she had grow too comfortable around Asuka, for the Chuunin was able to perceive things Kyouka was even denying to herself, and the sudden realisation made her feel angry. As she held her Soba bowl, she finished the meal, but her hand never left the bowl, it was shaking a bit due to the tension on it, and eventually it cracked. Noticing that she looked to her bowl and put it back on the table, huffing and gazing away from Asuka. When she went on to mention she would have discarded her the moment she lost, Kyouka stared back at her, with anger in her purple eyes. "I can't let a Mist shinobi be bested by an Uchiha garbage, don't overhype yourself!" she snarled.

But that didn't stop Asuka from continuing. Kyouka silenced then and instead, her face just started to become more neutral, as if she was unfazed by Asuka's words and when she finally finished, without glancing back towards her, she asked. "Are you done spilling nonsense out of your mouth?" her tone was bitter. "Don't assume you know me just because I showed you some sympathy. I'm not like the likes of you." and with those words, she stood up from her chair, threw some money at the table and turned on her heels, walking towards the exit of the place. "Absurd... I'm beyond all this nonsense, and yet... Why is this angering me so much?!" she asked herself, gritting her teeth.

and this is hell

265 words
Soba Place

made by eden @ gs and thq
Ren has written 284 posts
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 28, 2022 1:16:11 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

As she finished her meal out of the corner of her eye Asuka would watch as the woman storm out leaving money on the table to pay for her side of the meal at first Asuka thought nothing of it but then watched as Kyouka made her way towards the door. "Kyouka?” she’d say, wondering something thinking she was just going to the restroom but afterwards saw her head straight outside. "Hey!” after a moment the girl would stand up and look to the shopkeep apologetically. "Sorry to leave so soon I’d love another bowl but I need to go.” she’d say with a bow. "Thanks again…” her last words trailing off as she chased down the purple clad Jounin.

Upon heading outside she’d find the girl lost in a sea of people not fully sure where it was that she was heading and after a moment would use her sensory techniques in order to try and find her. After a short while she’d eventually track her down and simply observe what she was doing she’d never seen her like this perhaps she’d taken her teasing a bit too far she shouldn’t push an idea on people just because she felt she needed too perhaps an apology was in Order.

Spotting her she’d approach cautiously. "Kyouka…sorry if I went a little too far back there I wasn’t trying to make you feel bad I guess I just took my observation too far, I was just calling it like I see it. If it makes you feel any better I don’t think any less of you.” she'd look to her and try to shoot her a smile. "After all we're friends right...?"

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
A drink or two [Asuka]Jan 29, 2022 15:38:58 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

By the time Asuka had caught up to her, Kyouka was just standing in an alley, staring at nothing in particular, but with her eyes wide open. She listened to the words Asuka said, and when she mentioned friend, she exhaled sharply and slowly closed her eyes. For a few seconds she remained silent, and then she started chuckling. "Friends, uh? she mused for a few seconds. "I think I wouldn't know. Never bothered with it before. Never truly bothered training people either." she said, chuckling a bit more. "When they placed me as a Team Leader for Genins, I was irritated. I outright failed all of them, as they all failed to make an impression. They were all worthless." she scoffed, shaking her head and slowly opening her eyes, but still keeping her back turned to Asuka. "Later I thought I could just train them as my minions, to do my bidding... And once I got Kasumi and Kazue sent my way, I saw potential, I saw them as weapons I could use." she added, finally turning her head to face Asuka with the corner of her violet eyes.

"And I thought the same of you, the day we went out for sushi. You could be useful. And yet, I started to kind of care about you people. It is irritating and disgusting... But alas, I'm telling you the truth for a change. So how about you fuck off for now and leave me be? I have things to figure out." and upon saying that, she turned her face again and started heading towards the alley, and once she reached the end of it, she would leap all the way to the roof, and continue without looking back. She would increase her speed to the point catching up with her would be difficult even for someone like Asuka.

and this is hell

326 words
Exit

made by eden @ gs and thq
last edit by Hōzuki Kyōka on Jan 29, 2022 15:40:26 GMT -5
Ren has written 284 posts