---
TAG
NPC
Dai Ri
WORDS
-
-
L
istening to Jun's words, Dai Ri would grant her an occasional nod of agreement, processing each detail of her logic while going through this process.

"I believe that you did a very good job reflecting on the attitude of the prisoner and adjusting your method to suit the situation," he said. "As you said, there is a careful balancing act. You cannot make any threat you're not prepared to act on or say anything that they might disbelieve. If you lose your credibility with the mark, you begin to lose your intimidation power."

Dai Ri took the tools when she offered them to him, returning to the hidden place within his sleeve and nodding appreciatively. He had plenty, so he wouldn't have minded if she had snuck off with them, but it was a good show of her honesty and integrity as a shinobi that she had done so and it made him respect her.

"I believe we can finish your lesson there for the day. You have already learned important information and demonstrated an aptitude with it. If you would like to learn more about the art of interrogation and torture, then please do return. I have more missions for such demonstrations available to shinobi." He enjoyed having the company and teaching more about his artform.
ISHY of THQ & ADOXOGRAPHY

has written 436 posts
Torturer's Assistant [M]Feb 8, 2022 1:39:34 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]As the lesson concluded the interrogator complimented her skills as a shinobi and was impressed by her ability something she took pride in. "You honor me sir.” the girl would humbly remark. "I still have a great deal to learn and have other studies to attend too.” she’d bow to him before leaving. "Thank you for the instruction, if I can I may just return.” with that the girl would exit the premises and would remove her notebook taking a seat on the train and jotting down a bevy of notes all in regards to what she learned and the different ways she could apply it hoping to nail it all down before it left her memory.
[break] [break]
As she rode the train home she would have some stray thoughts on her future wondering if she could see herself doing something like this in the long term. Jun loved knowledge and the tools she learned for the interrogation procedures was fascinating and truly put her mind to the test. Every criminal was like a puzzle that she could only decipher using creativity and cunning almost like a game. There was something satisfying about it, in a slightly twisted way.
[break] [break]
Even still she did wonder what might become of the men in question would they ever be found? And if so how would they be punished? The human in her pitied their suffering, but the shinobi in her supposes that’s what they deserves for committing a crime and that she did the right thing. She'd never want to see them hurt but such is the life of a shinobi, duty is duty no matter what.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]249 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
Meep has written 348 posts