An Alliance Of Sorts [Asuna]

compose a reply
An Alliance Of Sorts [Asuna]Jan 17, 2022 21:41:07 GMT -5
Miyamoto Ikana
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Miyamoto Ikana Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7th, -2 SD rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 2
Her fellow Kunoichi might have been surprised one day to find a letter in the mail, requesting that she meet a young genin by the name of Kyobona Ikana at noon nearby the Imaido Bridge. A small bridge built over a brook nearby one of the training yards of Kirigakure no Sato. Noting that she would like to request a formal meeting for an alliance. A questionable thing to receive such an invitation, on a lovely Saturday at that. What would be more surprising then was the small figure that rested along that bridge. Short and neatly cut brown hair, with soft amber eyes, though with dark rings resting underneath their lids. A young Kunoichi that had come with Wakizashi resting along the left side of her waist, the Kirigakure headband neatly wrapped around her forehead. A fellow genin. 

"Konichiwa." She declares with a slightly tired but cheerful enough disposition. "My name is Ikana. Kyobona Ikana. And I've called you here today because I've been wondering if you'd be taking the upcoming Chunin Exams. And if you are, I'd like to propose an alliance. I'd like to gather all the Genin of Kirigakure that will be participating, and propose working together to see us with the highest chance of success and passing our exams. Starting with you." She learned that her briefly met teammate Asuka had a sister, a younger sister. Ikana had hoped that if she were anything like the older, they could well get along.

They could come to a mutual agreement. Though, she came to imagine that Asuka didn't talk much about Ikana at all. After all, they only met once really before she went to take the Chunin exam and promptly passed it. In a sense, it's left Ikana more or less to her own devices, especially as she had to struggle through her own sensitive problems. "If you generally agree, I was hoping you, and I? We could train together. Before the exams come in full. Eh? Asuna-Nee?" 
dandead10 has written 642 posts